Text POWER to 24477 for free MS Points. [YMMV!]

raarar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
I saw this on a frito display when I was at work earlier today. Just do what the op says and you automatically win 160/400/800/1600 MS Points. It is one entry per phone number so just do what I did and get your family to enter too. I got 4 unique codes and earned 2560 points today. :D

EDIT: I don't think the deal is dead... Just it is ridiculously hard to get codes now. Further into the thread I see people who had to enter 20+ times just to get one code. If all else fails just keep trying.

Last edited by a moderator:
How can i do this if i dont have a cellphone?

Someone PM me if you know how. I just want to get peggle while its 400 thanks.

lol, tried to msg it from AIM also, didn't work. showed the user as online but got a msg back saying "user not logged in". calling in favors from everyone that i know is awake lol.

thanks, op. i tried like 20 times and finally got it. if you have a texting bundle then it will be "free"(will use your texting bundle). if you don't have texts then your carrier will charge you the price of each text.

[quote name='gosh']thanks, op. i tried like 20 times and finally got it.[/QUOTE]
did you get txts back that said sorry none left or whatnot? I haven't gotten any txts back and it seems like mine aren't actually being sent

Just got a code for 400 pts. I kept getting the "sorry, all the codes have been redeemed" message, but I kept trying based on the posts here. Hopefully my wife can get one to work as well!

Edit: The wife just got a code for 160 pts!

After about 8 or 10 "sorry, all codes have been redeemed" responses, I finally got a code back for 160pts. Thanks OP!!

just checked this thing on google and its on slickdeals (of course) and IGN already so these will most likely go fast.

edit: i have tried 50 times and it keeps saying there all gone (yes i do have unlimited texting)

So weird. I tried about 25 times earlier in the evening and got nothing. I woke up around 4-ish, got a drink of water, and said, "Ah, try one more." And I got a 160 point code.

[quote name='Pixelated Punk']It's dead, they sent a text back saying they ran out of codes[/QUOTE]

Yea, that happens, keep trying.

[quote name='nnthomas']Ok draven we'll take your word for it. Thread closed everyone go home.

Do you guys have any patience?[/QUOTE]

Hey just passing along my experience, please prove me wrong so I can get some free points.

[quote name='draven1089']Hey just passing along my experience, please prove me wrong so I can get some free points.[/QUOTE]

Last night around 1:30pm MST I got a code after 30+ declines. I think they refresh the code cache every so often as to keep the deal up over a period of time.

[quote name='Naterrs']did you get txts back that said sorry none left or whatnot? I haven't gotten any txts back and it seems like mine aren't actually being sent[/QUOTE]

yes, i got the sorry text each time. some took seconds, 5 mins to 1 hr.

bread's done
Back