Text POWER to 24477 for free MS Points. [YMMV!]

raarar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
I saw this on a frito display when I was at work earlier today. Just do what the op says and you automatically win 160/400/800/1600 MS Points. It is one entry per phone number so just do what I did and get your family to enter too. I got 4 unique codes and earned 2560 points today. :D

EDIT: I don't think the deal is dead... Just it is ridiculously hard to get codes now. Further into the thread I see people who had to enter 20+ times just to get one code. If all else fails just keep trying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Entered the code and it says there was an error during the transaction. Try to redeem again and it says code has already been used. Point balance has not changed.

Edit: Waited a few minutes and checked again. 100 points were added. Thanks OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
While this is nice, and I hate to be the guy to say it, this is really useless if you are starting with a balance of 0 points. 100 MS points will not get you anything?

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']While this is nice, and I hate to be the guy to say it, this is really useless if you are starting with a balance of 0 points. 100 MS points will not get you anything?[/QUOTE]

Incorrect sir, you can buy I MAED A GAM3 W1TH ZOMBIES IN IT for a paltry 80 points.

Here's a code... I don't have a 360, and my friend didn't respond, so it's up for whoever claims it first... Just let me know what you get!

XBCWH-HDXHP-JJQ2H-KRBHP-C8JGB

Thanks i got my 100 ms points!

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']While this is nice, and I hate to be the guy to say it, this is really useless if you are starting with a balance of 0 points. 100 MS points will not get you anything?[/QUOTE]

Yeah you can get that zombie game, or buy a nice shirt for your avatar. :D

So it said "Invalid code" on a code I got from a friend, is this common? Sometimes the codes simply do not work?

Come on! I tried to redeem the code and some troll has already used it. The post is only 4 minutes old, I hate when this forum is being ghosted and people post codes out in the open.

Fan of "PM first gets it" right here.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']I got it Vulgarism. Thanks[/QUOTE]

How many points?

EDIT: Ah damn... I should have done it that way, I guess. My mistake... Well, fucker, I hope it was only worth 100 points whoever redeemed it!

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Come on! I tried to redeem the code and some troll has already used it. The post is only 4 minutes old, I hate when this forum is being ghosted and people post codes out in the open.

Fan of "PM first gets it" right here.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh damn i assumed you got it and not some lurker :(

No worries, but I really hate when these things happen. Been burned a couple times with these codes being posted out in the open. Thanks anyway Vulgarism.

How good is the zombie game? Judging from its price, it sounds fantastic :rofl:

To Raikoh: Maybe your friend redeemed it already? From what I know they don't come pre-redeemed.

Thanks a lot OP! Sent, received text, redeemed code, added 100 points all in under 3 minutes. Time to steal everyone else's phone in the house for a few minutes each tomorrow...

[quote name='Shuino']Umm deff not true, you prob. just need to belong to a network for example Verizon, At&t ect. you prob. can not use a pay as you go type phone I'm guessing.[/QUOTE]

My uncle and mom both have US Cellular and can not text to the number. However I did it on a Tracphone with no problem. I did get charged for my texts though.

Thanks OP, I tried the other day and failed. I got one this time. :)

WITH YOUR FREE POINTS BUY:
i maed a gam3 w1th z0mb1es!!!1
Best free 80 points you'll ever spend!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz-TQcdXDJU

EDIT: damn someone beat me to it lol only looked at 1st page. It's seriously worth 400 points, made by the guy who did a couple full XBLA games.

How long does this last? I got the 100 on mines and I can steal my sister's phone and my dad's phone to do this tomorrow.

[quote name='$hady']Thanks OP, I tried the other day and failed. I got one this time. :)

WITH YOUR FREE POINTS BUY:
i maed a gam3 w1th z0mb1es!!!1
Best free 80 points you'll ever spend!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz-TQcdXDJU

EDIT: damn someone beat me to it lol only looked at 1st page. It's seriously worth 400 points, made by the guy who did a couple full XBLA games.[/QUOTE]

wow that music is brilliant.

edit: also does anyone know when this will expire? dont have my cell with me atm, its all the way upstairs and im ready to fall asleep,lmao

edit2: can you play this game with friends on xbox live? or just same console?

The music alone is worth 80 points. Plus you can play with up to 4 people in total, including yourself.

[quote name='snakelda']You can buy avatar stuff.[/QUOTE]
...........HAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! okay I admit to spending hard earned points on a gamer pic and theme, that's just as silly. Does this vary by location or something, because my messages never get sent? Any other Alaskans out there trying this? ...anyone? :D

Uhmm...so I just did this and got a code, and my brother did the same and he gave me his. I went to redeem mine, it showed up as 100 points, but when I hit redeem there was some error and it didn't work. Then I input my brother's code, hit redeem, after like 30 seconds it said points added to account. Now, I had 300 points before I did this, now I have Zero... What just happened is this a scam o_O

[quote name='ster']i got 400 points instead of 100, am i cool yet :cool:[/QUOTE]

Na, just that you're full of it.. that's all.

[quote name='Grayfox43']Uhmm...so I just did this and got a code, and my brother did the same and he gave me his. I went to redeem mine, it showed up as 100 points, but when I hit redeem there was some error and it didn't work. Then I input my brother's code, hit redeem, after like 30 seconds it said points added to account. Now, I had 300 points before I did this, now I have Zero... What just happened is this a scam o_O[/QUOTE]

Wondering this myself... sent the text about a half hour ago, haven't received anything. Doritos does have some sort of xbox promo going on however, I just dont know about the txt thing. http://www.unlockxbox.com

[quote name='xtheapocx']Wondering this myself... sent the text about a half hour ago, haven't received anything. Doritos does have some sort of xbox promo going on however, I just dont know about the txt thing. http://www.unlockxbox.com[/QUOTE]

How would it be a scam if he's the only one that has experienced this 'problem'?

Uhmm...so I just did this and got a code, and my brother did the same and he gave me his. I went to redeem mine, it showed up as 100 points, but when I hit redeem there was some error and it didn't work. Then I input my brother's code, hit redeem, after like 30 seconds it said points added to account. Now, I had 300 points before I did this, now I have Zero... What just happened is this a scam? Explanation? o_O

bread's done
Back