Text POWER to 24477 for free MS Points. [YMMV!]

raarar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
I saw this on a frito display when I was at work earlier today. Just do what the op says and you automatically win 160/400/800/1600 MS Points. It is one entry per phone number so just do what I did and get your family to enter too. I got 4 unique codes and earned 2560 points today. :D

EDIT: I don't think the deal is dead... Just it is ridiculously hard to get codes now. Further into the thread I see people who had to enter 20+ times just to get one code. If all else fails just keep trying.

Last edited by a moderator:
i did this a couple hours ago and was told it was dead, and then i just did it again, and i got a code. still works apparently but not sure how they decide who gets it and who doesnt

[quote name='clarke32']I tried this out for the first time 5 minutes ago and it DID work. The message says "Well Done! Here's ur code: B669W-P4PGP-P93XX-XXXX-XXXX Enter it on ur XBOX console & see how many MS points U WON Msg&DataR8sMayApply

Since I don't have an xbox, I'm just going to give it away[/QUOTE]

care to raffle it off? :)

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Please, shut up.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, cupcake. Didn't mean to piss on your parade.

I did get the 'we are out of codes' text a couple of times, tried it one last time, and got the code. (though both phones only scored me 100 points, but it's better than nothing).

Damn, I was too lazy to do this last night and put it off until today. Tried now and got out of codes message. I'll try again later.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've not gotten a code yet, and the rejection message has changed as well. It was:
"Sorry, all the codes have been redeemed. Thanks 4 giving it a shot. Be sure to check out snackstrongproductions.com...."

and now reads:

"Sorry, wr all out of codes! Thnks 2 the Xbox-gaming Doritos-eating community 4 all of ur excitement 4 this event!..."

I don't know if the message change is significant or not. I would like to add that the above is an exact copy, they just like the random shorthand.

[quote name='sobishop']What is even funnier is how people only give a crap about themselves during the time of year known for giving.[/QUOTE]

I'd appreciate it if you'd send some texts on my behalf since I don't get any free text messages, and give me the winning code. Thanks! :)

Just got mine like an hour ago, now what can I do with 100 points.... by a hat for my avatar? haha. I have another 100 in my account still so maybe I'll save it up for a game.

[quote name='crunchewy']I'd appreciate it if you'd send some texts on my behalf since I don't get any free text messages, and give me the winning code. Thanks! :)[/QUOTE]

I would be more than happy to oblige since I do have unlimited texting but this seems to be more of a "luck of the draw" contest rather than a free giveaway seeing how I got the message about "Sorry, out of codes" when other people are still getting them. You might want to confer with MrNEWZ. He seems to be the expert on this "promotion".

over the past couple days i had sent maybe 100 texts off my phone, I got a code this morning on mine and used a couple other phones to get 2 more much quicker, all 3 were for 100, but a free $3.75 is still free. Will try my brother's phone when he's done with class, might get up to that full $5.00!

[quote name='reininop']I've not gotten a code yet, and the rejection message has changed as well. It was:
"Sorry, all the codes have been redeemed. Thanks 4 giving it a shot. Be sure to check out snackstrongproductions.com...."

and now reads:

"Sorry, wr all out of codes! Thnks 2 the Xbox-gaming Doritos-eating community 4 all of ur excitement 4 this event!..."

I don't know if the message change is significant or not. I would like to add that the above is an exact copy, they just like the random shorthand.[/QUOTE]

Just got the same thing. No text plan here so it is 4 paid text messages to try it. One for the code one for the response one to cancel and one to confirm the cancel. Guess I was too late to the party. Thanks for the info though

[quote name='jrallen99']Just got the same thing. No text plan here so it is 4 paid text messages to try it. One for the code one for the response one to cancel and one to confirm the cancel. Guess I was too late to the party. Thanks for the info though[/QUOTE]

That a bid silly for someone without text messaging plan to try this, even if you got the code it would of cost you 80 cents for the code right there.

[quote name='Denbo32']That a bid silly for someone without text messaging plan to try this, even if you got the code it would of cost you 80 cents for the code right there.[/QUOTE]

That is why I posted so no one else gets screwed

[quote name='sobishop']I would be more than happy to oblige since I do have unlimited texting but this seems to be more of a "luck of the draw" contest rather than a free giveaway seeing how I got the message about "Sorry, out of codes" when other people are still getting them. You might want to confer with MrNEWZ. He seems to be the expert on this "promotion".[/QUOTE]

As mentioned for roughly 40 pages, the SORRY MESSAGE (if it's the one posted verbatim previously) has been sent throughout the promotion and you may still have a chance. The codes seem to go in and out of stock or, as you mention, it is random. If there is a different, new message--- please post it here so the thread can be closed.

No expert by any means, but thanks for the "rub." Especially from someone with such a high self esteem as yourself. You get proven wrong repeatedly while calling other people out as liars, make "witty" comments while name calling, and then slam the education of someone because they didn't "cite" the exact page a CONTEST thread might appear in.

The addition of your signature is particularly classy. I wish the mods didn't delete some of the posts so your rantings can be displayed in all their glory.

Just got the code seconds ago, you just need to be a bit persistent and you'll luck out. Got the out of codes four times, then it said here's a code for you!

I tried it last night and waited about 20mins so tried again got the message you already entered glad you are eager. I had nothing in Inbox today, tried again got same message.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']I'm not sure if it was mentioned here, but can you see how much each code is worth or do you have to enter it in?[/QUOTE]

you have to redeem the code to find out

lol i don't have an xbox 360 to enter the points on. Can I enter my code via computer somehow?
BTW I got my code in 1 try. I received it immediately. I must have superior cell phone service if people are bitching about it. Switch to verizon you poor bitches. Only crack babies complain about their shitty cellphone service.

[quote name='xsouthparkx']lol i don't have an xbox 360 to enter the points on. Can I enter my code via computer somehow?
BTW I got my code in 1 try. I received it immediately. I must have superior cell phone service if people are bitching about it. Switch to verizon you poor bitches. Only crack babies complain about their shitty cellphone service.[/QUOTE]

go fuck yourself, this has nothing to do with service, its luck of the draw

[quote name='smashngrab77']third try just got one[/QUOTE]
You must have verizon, do you not?

[quote name='songoku0987']go fuck yourself, this has nothing to do with service, its luck of the draw[/QUOTE]
Perfect example of a crackbaby.
Let me guess, you don't have verizon?:lol:

[quote name='Darkside Hazuki']And then I got one...after 21 tries.[/QUOTE]
:applause: Congrats. Do you know when these codes expire? I do not have a means of entering it in, so I might end up giving it away...

bread's done
Back