Text POWER to 24477 for free MS Points. [YMMV!]

raarar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
I saw this on a frito display when I was at work earlier today. Just do what the op says and you automatically win 160/400/800/1600 MS Points. It is one entry per phone number so just do what I did and get your family to enter too. I got 4 unique codes and earned 2560 points today. :D

EDIT: I don't think the deal is dead... Just it is ridiculously hard to get codes now. Further into the thread I see people who had to enter 20+ times just to get one code. If all else fails just keep trying.

Last edited by a moderator:
dammit, i finally got a code to work, but when i keep texting to get more points its like "Wait a sec, you've already entered"

i want more points!!

It's hard for some people to accept defeat and move on. They can keep spouting the same dribble over and over hoping to convince themselves, but in the end it just makes them look like an ass.

Whether you get a code or not, consider this deal abused.

Lol of course this deal got abused, last years DreamCar deal was beaten like a rented mule. I knew a guy who got like 7k MS points out of it.

[quote name='boondock23']us cellular phones cant text to this number[/QUOTE]

This is the reason why it doesnt work for me!!! :( Almost everyone I know has US Cellular so I don't think I can get a code!!!

[quote name='sang321']I spammed and got the no more codes available... If I keep spamming, could I get a code later...? :D[/QUOTE]

I tried 3 times in 5 minutes, didnt get one, tried 2 more times 10 minutes later and got one

[quote name='lockarm']You sure this is legit? Don't wanna get banned.[/QUOTE]

I doubt Microsoft is going to ban anyone for 100 MS points.

Just did this now. First text said I already did it, second one had the code for 100 points

[quote name='tominater12']Looks like it doesn't work with sprint damn it.[/QUOTE]

Whats wrong with all of you? I have sprint, a us phone, samsung rant. Texted about 20 times, always got a no codes avail. Then finally got a code for 100 ms pts.

Still works. I just tried it. Only took 1 try. Code came back almost immediately (10-15 seconds after I sent it). I hope it is a decent amount. I'd rather not add 100 to the 100 I already have. Cannot really get anything decent for 200 points.

FYI - I have T-Mobile and they suck.

I got one this morning in about 15 seconds. I tried when I got home with a second phone, got a code first try. Tried a third phone 60 seconds later, got the outta code message. Guess I'll try again since others seem to eventually get them.

[quote name='biscuit']I got one this morning in about 15 seconds. I tried when I got home with a second phone, got a code first try. Tried a third phone 60 seconds later, got the outta code message. Guess I'll try again since others seem to eventually get them.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just tried, no code. I'll try later.

Didn't get response right away on iPhone so I tried my Sprint and got 100 on first try about same time iPhone finally said out of codes. iPhone keeps telling me out of codes 10 tries later.

I just got one on Sprint as well. 100 pts. First try said out of codes. I sent a 2nd attempt even before I got the first reply. 2nd reply was a code.

[quote name='raarar']Jesus I created a monster thread.... who moved it over here from free stuff though?[/QUOTE]

No shit, dude - that's 'cause it was a monster deal when they were first handing out bog points like crazy :) You're my shaq-fu'ing hero :)

I just got a code for 100 points. I had tried about 3 other times earlier today and was told there were no more codes. Glad I tried again. Thanks OP!

[quote name='raarar']Jesus I created a monster thread.... who moved it over here from free stuff though?[/QUOTE] Guess a mod merged your thread with the smaller one that recently popped up in Video Game Deals. I was wondering why I was experiencing deja vu while reading through all the "new" posts.

Damn, tried twice w/ Verizon and getting the out of codes message. So what's this about other phone services still having codes?

Actually I just tried and they are not out of codes it just takes a while. I had to send about 20 messages and I finally got a code. If you have unlimited text go for it.

[quote name='Screwhead281']Actually I just tried and they are not out of codes it just takes a while. I had to send about 20 messages and I finally got a code. If you have unlimited text go for it.[/QUOTE]

Yep, this is how it's been from the beginning.

1 text with net10 phone - 100 points about 30 minutes later
1 text with att blackberry - 100 points 5 minutes later
1 text with my moms tracfone - 100 points in under 2 minutes

Worked fine for us :)

bread's done
Back