The $5 create jlarlee an avatar contest

jlarlee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
I noticed Zewone got pretty good results with doing a create me an avatar thread. I know I'm not as popular as he so I'm using the great equalizer cash. I will paypal the winner $5 for the avatar. If you don't have paypal I can work out a different kind of payment.

My interests
Sports (especially Boston teams)
Halo(espcially whoring over the ghost)
Stephen King books movies
Buffy-Angel series
Gaming all 3 consoles plus retro

Deadline for submissions is 4 pm central on Jan. 14

Probably will come out a Master Chief with a sox hat, holding a steven king novel, and carrying a wood spike. With a Nintendo controller wrapped around like a headband.

Man, $5 just for an avatar to use on a forum board? Damn. How about you just give me the $5 and I'll call you once a week and say nice things about your personality.

[quote name='evilmax17']Man, $5 just for an avatar to use on a forum board? Damn. How about you just give me the $5 and I'll call you once a week and say nice things about your personality.[/quote]

No more generous than seal giving away games to random posters during the holidays or the one guy who gave away games to people who answered trivia questions. Plus I have no need of someone calling me I already feel pretty good about myself :p

jlarlee.jpg

I tried to offer someone who will stay nameless 10$ when they created me a avatar, that just go to show they are good people, and are ready to help anyone without looking at the benefits for themselves

thanks again MOXIO :)

Not that I'm planning on taking this on myself (for 5 bucks? well I AM unemployed...but too busy) but just looking at the discription of what you like leaves me thinking: "what exactly does he want it too look like?"

An image of yourself would help as a base to pile these interests on top of.

[quote name='Alpha2']Not that I'm planning on taking this on myself (for 5 bucks? well I AM unemployed...but too busy) but just looking at the discription of what you like leaves me thinking: "what exactly does he want it too look like?"

An image of yourself would help as a base to pile these interests on top of.[/quote]

I posted a pic of myself with Colin Powell on defenders rate the gamer site. Anybody got a link?

[quote name='catacasa']Okay...something I whipped up, but I don't want anything if you end up using it.
sking_01.gif

...[/quote]

Wholy shit catacasa, I commend you. Excellent work. :shock:

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='catacasa']Okay...something I whipped up, but I don't want anything if you end up using it.
sking_01.gif

...[/quote]

Wholy shit catacasa, I commend you. Excellent work. :shock:[/quote]

Yeah, that's crazy good. :shock:

tucksmall.jpg

Not the best but maybe someone could work on the idea. Boston Sports--we have the pats, Halo---there is a Halo over Brady after the 'tuck rule' i.e they must be blest.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='catacasa']Okay...something I whipped up, but I don't want anything if you end up using it.
sking_01.gif

...[/quote]

Yeah, that's crazy good. :shock:[/quote]

who is that?

[quote name='swetooth9'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='catacasa']Okay...something I whipped up, but I don't want anything if you end up using it.
sking_01.gif

...[/quote]

Yeah, that's crazy good. :shock:[/quote]

who is that?[/quote]

Stephen King.

Ok, this is something I whipped up in a few minutes. It probably won't be my only entry but it's a good way for me to keep this message tagged.

curse1pk.gif

I'll see what else I can come up with.

[quote name='Moxio']Hey, if jlarlee doesn't choose the Stephen King one, I'd be MORE than happy to take it off your hands!

:D[/quote]
I don't care who uses it, if anybody. I love to draw so doing them is purely entertainment for myself.

jlarleeavatar9ca.jpg

That's my entry. I googled it. I know larlee loves using vehicles. :lol:

If you happen to like this avatar, fine, but I don't want any money.

[quote name='Moxio']Hey, if jlarlee doesn't choose the Stephen King one, I'd be MORE than happy to take it off your hands!

:D[/quote]

Feel free moxio I really like it as well but that Red sox one cracks me up and is slightly in the lead

I'd also like to see how a banky/ryback type avatar of myself would look. I pretty much guarantee that one would win

[quote name='catacasa']Okay...something I whipped up, but I don't want anything if you end up using it.
sking_01.gif

...[/quote]

Man that looks A LOT like Stephen King.

It's a damn good thing I'm going to take a digital image course for second semester, cause hacking up pictures in paint just isn't working for me:

jlarlee13tx.jpg

I can change the background to a different color if you want. I know it sucks but it was worth a shot. :?

[quote name='zewone']http://www.ratethegamer.com/?i=48

Trakan - This one works. You have an extra "d".[/quote]

For some reason, I was browsing that site for like 10 minutes. Interesting to see pics of fellow CAGers. So far, liking Cheapy's best (although I am tired)...

[EDIT]: Cheapy's avatar that is...

wow lack of interest anyone? I am going to extend the deadline until Monday at 4 central to give the folks the weekend.

bread's done
Back