The Acoustic OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Can I buys some for cheaps?[/quote]
Yeah, 4000 from Buy.com for 36-38 bucks. ;)

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Quit playing games with my heart...[/quote]
You should've known from the start.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']You are a robot.
:robot:[/quote]

You are a beaner.

Illegal-Immigrants-C.article.jpg

[quote name='senorwoohoo']:cry:

You're killin' me, son.[/quote] You just demoted him from bro to son.
Damn.

[quote name='TFN']You are a beaner.

Illegal-Immigrants-C.article.jpg
[/quote]
Takes one to know one.

I can't believe I just spent 30 minutes looking at some site linked to me called ''girlsgoneweed.com''.

-shoots self in the head-

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Speaking of, any new Halloween Bankatar?[/QUOTE]
Probably not, but they're generally spur of the moment creations, so I'm keeping an eye out.

[quote name='TFN']I can't believe I just spent 30 minutes looking at some site linked to me called ''girlsgoneweed.com''.

-shoots self in the head-[/quote]

if you are going to look at stuff like that, the only site you need is the 420 Girls

I dont really find girls that smoke attractive.

thekeybladewars smokes but never buys it / or owns any pipes/bongs whatever.

[quote name='TFN']I dont really find girls that smoke attractive.

thekeybladewars smokes but never buys it / or owns any pipes/bongs whatever.[/quote]

I can't date a girl who doesn't smoke anymore. I did it a few times and I found it to be too big of a conflict.

[quote name='fart_bubble']I can't date a girl who doesn't smoke anymore. I did it a few times and I found it to be too big of a conflict.[/quote]

I've dated two girls who didn't know I smoked.

I kinda keep it under wraps. Usually only smoke alone or w/ TKW, and the people I buy from I've known since forever, so its never a big deal to 'em... though a lot of people I know go :shock: when I mention I smoke. :p

[quote name='TFN']I've dated two girls who didn't know I smoked.

I kinda keep it under wraps. Usually only smoke alone or w/ TKW, and the people I buy from I've known since forever, so its never a big deal to 'em... though a lot of people I know go :shock: when I mention I smoke. :p[/quote]

:shock:

For whomever asked before, Im going to work at a starbucks in a barnes and noble. Sounds kind of fun... except that If i move back to where I was living, I then have a 1/2 hour drive to a job with low pay. Not good. Out here I can actually walk/ride to work

[quote name='SpottedNigel']For whomever asked before, Im going to work at a starbucks in a barnes and noble. Sounds kind of fun... except that If i move back to where I was living, I then have a 1/2 hour drive to a job with low pay. Not good. Out here I can actually walk/ride to work[/quote]

...What happened to managing a comic book store?

And what ever happened with the married girl you were involved with?

I'm scared to hang out w/ dealers. :oops:

I just realized how easy I've got it now at this job. My 1st job at Abercrombie was horrible, eye candy all day though. 2nd job I managed a warehouse shipping/receiving and loading/unloading everything at a carpet company. Only good thing about the job was I could go into work w/ a t-shirt and shorts/shoes and eat most of the time for free cause my boss would hook me up w/ lunch quite often. I was getting paid shit though for all the work I did. Moving 32-45 pound boxes from a pallet onto a trailer almost daily = not worth 6.75/hr.

[quote name='TFN']I'm scared to hang out w/ dealers. :oops:[/quote]

that sucks, I think it would be kind of cool to hang out with you and your girl

[quote name='SpottedNigel']For whomever asked before, Im going to work at a starbucks in a barnes and noble. Sounds kind of fun... except that If i move back to where I was living, I then have a 1/2 hour drive to a job with low pay. Not good. Out here I can actually walk/ride to work[/quote]

I went to apply at B&N a few days ago, but the only openings they had were for the Starbucks.
fuck that.

[quote name='Rocko']...What happened to managing a comic book store?

And what ever happened with the married girl you were involved with?[/quote]

Got fired from the comic shop. Mixture of me fucking up (I started resenting the place about 2 years ago and did nothing about it except slack off) and never actually being trained.

As for the married girl...well... still that slight problem of her being married. Other than that we're fine :)

Of course, me being me, I now have a girl from HS that I got in touch with after 7 years of no talking who seems to like me...not a problem unless shes taken as well. At least she isnt actually married

SpottedNigel is letting his life spiral out of control.

I want to blame that Incredibles jacket... but, really, I just wanted to shoehorn that in somehow.

[quote name='Brak']SpottedNigel is letting his life spiral out of control.

I want to blame that Incredibles jacket... but, really, I just wanted to shoehorn that in somehow.[/quote]

:applause: I needed that laugh

Anyone getting that new Wii game?

Fartplay, or something like that.

Sounds supersexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back