The Admiral's 2009 NFL Footballapoolooza! Zewone is the 2009 Pool Winner!!!

[quote name='keithp']How anyone can think Detroit is going to win anything, until they actually PROVE they can, is beyond me.

Bring on Week 3!

And a special shoutout to thespamofpower for picking the Raiders! Guts man, guts.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, though I was a few minutes from looking like a fool for putting any trust in the Raiders.

I'd hate to take a bye this early, but I might have to. For now I'm taking the Packers

Week 3: NY Giants over Tampa Bay Bucs for now.

Past Picks
Week 1: New Orleans Saints over Detroit Lions
Week 2: Atlanta Falcons over Carolina Panthers

[quote name='TheRock88']Week 1 - Baltimore Ravens
Week 2 - Washington Redskins
Week 3 - Green Bay Packers[/QUOTE]

Quit copying me jabroni

[quote name='Jedi1979']hey Admiral the winners list is listing the people who picked the Titans to win...They lost this week to Houston[/QUOTE]

Week 3: Houston Texans

Hey Admiral,

Tried PM'ing you, but the inbox was full. Thanks again for running the CAG survivor pool. I looked at the week 2 results and you have me moving on with a BYE selection in week 2. I had selected the Redskins (thankfully getting them out of the way) and recorded my selection in my post (#232).

Let me know if you prefer us to record my weekly picks with a new post vs. editing the original post. (seems like there's a mix of people doing both)

Thanks!

I'll get that fixed. I'll also clear my inbox.

Please make a new post.

1) I fixed Fatboy's pick
2) i fixed Spam's pick
3) I fixed teh Titans mixup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles

[quote name='Pure Apathy']Week 3: Detroit[/QUOTE] :applause: Sir, I applaud you for having balls of pure steel. I actually think they have a decent chance of beating Washington this week, but until they finally end this losing streak, I don't have the stones to pick them myself. Good luck to you, man.

i was going to pick green bay, but a lot of people have picked them. so ill pick someone else and root for a st louis upset instead. ;)

Week 3: Houston over Jacksonville

Week 2: Redskins
Week 1: Ravens

[quote name='arthurfaarter']Week 2 pick (just in case I get busy this week and forget) - Minnesota over Detroit[/QUOTE]

I picked Minnesota over detroit (as stated above), yet I was given "BYE" in the week 2 results? What's up with that? Can the results please be ammended to show that I picked Minnesota, or can I still pick Minnesota in a later week?

Week 3 - New Orleans over Buffalo

[quote name='arthurfaarter']I picked Minnesota over detroit (as stated above), yet I was given "BYE" in the week 2 results? What's up with that? Can the results please be ammended to show that I picked Minnesota, or can I still pick Minnesota in a later week?

Week 3 - New Orleans over Buffalo[/QUOTE]

It;'s an oversight on my part. I will fix it.

That's why it's good you checked your pick on the list. You don't expect me to, do you? ;)

bread's done
Back