The Alicia Foxx wants to bone Masked Lemon Wrestling Thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcPmNSOxdUY

Mick Foley is one of my favorite promo guys. He can cover all aspects of emotion in his voice. He's truly incredible. :)

Edit:

So, I visited TNA's official forum on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/board.php?uid=31695961025). Considering what happened in the Anderson-Chael fight, it was the wrong time to do so.

Things I witnessed:

"Kevin Nash is underrated...should get a big push in TNA..."

"X-Pac is underrated...an amazing talent...why isn't he in TNA?..."

"TNA should bring is Japanese wrestlers, like the Great Sasuke, Taka Michinoku, Yoshihiro Tajiri, Rikidozan, Giant Baba...WWE never used them right in their Lightweight division..."

"RVD vs SHemus...'In TNA, RVD'...'In WWE, Sheamues'...'I dunno, shemuas got strength..."

"Orlando Jordan is a fucking amazing wrestler! Oh my god, I get so sick and freaking tired of people who say he's shit just because of certain attributes he has. Orlando is amazingly gorgeous and talented! He puts on a show every time he is in the ring! He is one of the FEW wrestlers that is interesting to watch from Entrance to exit whether he wins or not! He is a very kind man who is sweet to all of his fans, no matter how few that may be. I know, I've met him on multiple occasions and intend to again, really soon. Taby doesn't like him, but at least she respects him because he's so nice to all the people he meets. Not to mention he's a great athlete. He's hard working and kind, just letting all the insults people throw at him roll off his back and he doesn't need people talking shit about him. Who he is is his business and his alone. Like him or not, you shouldn't talk shit about him.... I feel better now."

Now, this may sound incredibly snarky, "smark"-y, arrogant, and other words of various meanings, but--god damn--did I ever want to post an "I hate you all and wish a pox upon your crotch"-type comment.

I only post this because someone (Myke? 007? Diddy?) mentioned how TNA holding a show in the ol' ECW arena may be particularly interesting due to the crowd being comprised of the most astute pro wrestling fan. The original ECW had a message board, and I visited often, and never saw anything like, "TNA should utilize Kevin Nash over Christopher Daniels and give him a giant push."

What I posted in quotes above is seemingly the ideas of TNA's majority, "diehard" fan-base. Perhaps it's because of UFC 117, but I left TNA's forum far more irritated than when I started browsing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any rumors on who might accept Hardy's open challenge? In a perfect world, I'd say Christopher Daniels... but I know it will be Gene Snitsky.

bread's done
Back