The Baron OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
To let the OTT, CAG KZ2 night is tonight at 9pm EST. We'll play for 2-3 hours, depending upon turnout.

Game Name: CAG Night 1
Password: shaqfu

I pushed it back 1 hour since most people last week started to show up around 9pm EST and later.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']lolll, dcfox, you're my only friend.[/quote]
Us girls have to stick together :grouphug:

When I work up a sweat doing my Wii Fit workout I get major swamp ass. I can almost hear Brak's boner ripping through his jeans right now.

[quote name='DT778']UFC 96 tonight. Who do you guys got in the main event? I'm going for Rampage.[/quote]

Didn't Rampage run over pedestrians in a Hummer sprting his face a few months back?

Now he's fighting for a title?

God Bless Amuurica

That's really gross, you guys.

And I like how wubb deleted my OTT. That guy really knows how to hold a grudge. :cool:

[quote name='DT778']It's not a title fight.[/quote]

Oh, ok. The sports bar advertisements gave it the importance of a title fight.

[quote name='dcfox']When I work up a sweat doing my Wii Fit workout I get major swamp ass. I can almost hear Brak's boner ripping through his jeans right now.[/quote]
:rofl:

That's sig worthy material right there.

[quote name='prmononoke']I grabbed six more movie packs and one-month cards today.

The guy claimed they only got 25 movie packs. Bullshit, I say.[/quote]

Man, I'd rather have the points though -- I mean, I know you're making money on the deal, in theory, but I already have 16 months of live to add to my 2010 expiration date.

[quote name='prmononoke']I grabbed six more movie packs and one-month cards today.

The guy claimed they only got 25 movie packs. Bullshit, I say.[/quote]

I hate you.

:grouphug:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Man, I'd rather have the points though -- I mean, I know you're making money on the deal, in theory, but I already have 16 months of live to add to my 2010 expiration date.[/quote]

I'd rather have points, but economically, this seems better. ~8 dollars->24 dollars vs ~20 dollars->24 dollars.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I hate you.

:grouphug:
[/quote]

I actually have a good reason for doing this. I've been saving up Amazon credit for an HD camcorder, and doing this brings me super close.

[quote name='prmononoke']I'd rather have points, but economically, this seems better. ~8 dollars->24 dollars vs ~20 dollars->24 dollars.
[/quote]

That's true -- you make the most doing it that way -- but I I'm sure I'll get a better deal on live somewhere before I run out whereas I don't know when the next time I'll come across cheap points...

Hmmm thats a damn good Samus.
samus-aran-cosplay-1.jpg

I finally decided to go back and finish RE4. I got to the first regenerator originally and couldn't go on. Now i'm on 5-2.

[quote name='dcfox']What's the deal with the Watchmen movie packs? My BB had a ton.[/QUOTE]If you're crooked you can use the "movie tickets" as a $24 Mastercard and buy a $24 Amazon gift card with it instead of movie tickets. So $20 will get you a 1600 MS points card and $24 of credit at Amazon.

[quote name='dcfox']What's the deal with the Watchmen movie packs? My BB had a ton.[/quote]

buy a live product, get a free movie pack.
redeem code for "up to $24" in movie passes.
code is a virtual mastercard number you can use for whatever, really.
people have been using them to give themselves $24 amazon gift certificates instead of going to see the movie.

[quote name='JolietJake']I finally decided to go back and finish RE4. I got to the first regenerator originally and couldn't go on. Now i'm on 5-2.[/quote]

My ex makes fun of me because of RE4. I have it for the Wii, and I get 10 minutes within the game, and I keep dying and dying. I can never get past it, so after a day or two of trying, I gave up. It's collecting dust now. :p

I hardly ever died in it, i'm just a big pansy and got sucrred around this point. For some reason i just can't stand creepy medical areas.

Oh and fuck all of you with watchmen packs nearby.:cry:

[quote name='JolietJake']I hardly ever died in it, i'm just a big pansy and got sucrred around this point. For some reason i just can't stand creepy medical areas.

Oh and fuck all of you with watchmen packs nearby.:cry:[/quote]

I think that's worse than dying. :p

[quote name='prmononoke']Any of you guys playing KZ2? I just got on, and no one on my friends list is on.[/quote]

I'm not on... don't know if I will be tonight or not...

I think that in order to be a good cheap ass gamer, you can't be lazy. You guys are always getting in on these deals and exploits, but to me, they just seem like a lot of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back