The Baron OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox']I noticed that but I didn't make the connection that he was gay. I just thought it meant "his boys", meaning the Watchmen.
I like how he's the smartest man in the world, can build a weapon that kills millions, has a secret base in Antarctica and hangs around a mutant tiger but his computer takes floppy disks. I know it takes place in the 80s but I still think it's a bit silly :lol:
[/QUOTE]
Those were 3.5"ers...that was some high capacity shit right there!

I know only Dr. Manhattan is really considered to be super powered, but it seems hard for me to believe that Ozzy was a natural human being. With the genetic engineering and all, i always wondered if he didn't use some of it on himself.

Oh yeah, that reminds me. Doctor Manhattan was by far the best acted character. His voice in my opinion was perfect. Whereas, like for Rorschach, I didn't like the voice acting all that much.

Yeah man, that movie was great. It had superheros and shit. Also, there was music, and dick, but I didn't like how they didn't do that one thing that the book did but I also didn't like how they did that one thing the book didn't do. Shivers down my spine, man.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Holy shit the soundtrack in Watchmen was a fucking distraction. Terrible choice to license music. The movie, for the most part, was good, but the soundtrack and Snyder's infatuation with slow-mo were definite drawbacks.

At least this animated companion looks to have done things properly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDDHHrt6l4w&eurl=http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/HiveOfVillainy/news/?a=6535&feature=player_embeddedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDDH...Villainy/news/?a=6535&feature=player_embedded[/quote]

:lol:
That was awesome!

Temp makes me think I'm not the only one who couldn't care less about Watchmen. It's hyped beyond belief despite the fact that 90% of the audience going to see it had no idea it was a graphic novel (and half of that 90% don't know what a graphic novel is).

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yeah man, that movie was great. It had superheros and shit. Also, there was music, and dick, but I didn't like how they didn't do that one thing that the book did but I also didn't like how they did that one thing the book didn't do. Shivers down my spine, man.[/quote]

Dude, the movie's been out only two days. If we're not going to talk about it now when are we going to talk about it?

Well I am think I am gonna head off to bed now. Remember to move your clocks forward one hour tonight people!

EDIT: Uh, excuse me Temp? Why exactly is it driving you nuts that I enjoyed something and I would like to discuss it with other people who saw the movie?

I actually think I'm going to see Watchmen in Imax sometime soon. I've never seen a movie in Imax before, so it should be neat.

Also, I finally got my PSP battery cover from DX, so I can use my extended life battery for my PSP. Yay.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']o_O

Jessica Biel as Jessica Rabbit on SNL...zoinks yo![/quote]

Oh snap! I have to see tonight's episode for sure, just thinking about it make's me want to LinkinTime™ :drool:

[quote name='Rocko']I actually think I'm going to see Watchmen in Imax sometime soon. I've never seen a movie in Imax before, so it should be neat.

Also, I finally got my PSP battery cover from DX, so I can use my extended life battery for my PSP. Yay.[/QUOTE]
Shit gave me a headache.

The one I went to was packed and it wouldn't be such a problem except the seats are so close together so you're always rubbing elbows with some grandma. Could be different in other theaters though.

Last time I went to IMAX for a movie, I sat around the middle, and ended up having to look left/right everytime something happened because I was (apparently) too close.

I'm scared!

11:54pm Minh

stfu rosa

11:54pm Johnny
Have you been drinking with a certain Manthing?

11:54pm Minh
i dont drink mang

11:56pm Johnny
Then how are you drunk?

11:56pm Minh
i aint drunk you dumbass

11:57pm Johnny
This is the most violent conversation I've had in a long while.
Are you going to kill me?

11:57pm Minh
and you're the gayest $$$ i've ever seen
i would but ppl are gonna hate me because its gonna be a hate crime
:[

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back