The Batistwo Random Pics Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='PhrostByte']Hepatitis C is most commonly spread through contaminated blood contact... such as sharing syringes for IV drug use. I think Hep C is rarely spread through sex...[/QUOTE]

And knowing is half the battle. GI JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE

[quote name='Purple Flames']I laughed so hard as a kid when I first saw the ending to that match, and as an adult, it's still just as funny now as it was then :D[/QUOTE]

Was that the wriggling 69 finish?

I wish that when Razor was chasing the kid out that door somebody had just walked by on the sidewalk and ran into him, that would have been hilariously random.

[quote name='neocisco']Was that the wriggling 69 finish?[/QUOTE]

Two things really:

1) Waltman botching the dive outside always gets me. and

2) the way he just took the money, ran outside to his getaway car, and sped off.

:rofl:

I love how Homicide is using the LAX TNA theme in ROH.

Edit: OMG ITS BRADEN WALKER ON ROH!!!!

Okay its not but damn if this jobber doesn't look like Braden Walker.

Okay, so, Barrett vs. Punk, loser's group is out of the Rumble. That frees up a lot of spots. That's also really disappointing, as Barrett and Punk both deserve to be in the Rumble, as well as a few of the Nexus members. Weird stipulation.

It'll probably end in a DQ or something, but if one there will be a winner, it'll be Punk.

Holy Marvel vs. Capcom 3 commercial! February 15th!? I thought it came out in late March!! :whee:

[quote name='Survivalism']^^^The first Tombstone on Brian Lee is the gnarliest Tombstone EVER.[/QUOTE]
That reversal was pretty awesome. Though it looked like they almost screwed it up until he got his arms around Lee's waist.

[quote name='Scorch']What the hell was the horrible entrance theme song that the "corre" just came out to?[/QUOTE]

Sounded like the same one from Smackdown.. its not that bad

Well so far this "go home" RAW so far has no real urgency towards the Rumble. In fact the past month feels like the WWE has squandered their time and not used it to really build to the Rumble. So far what we know is there's 40 people and we might already get Nexus vs Corre after a few weeks of The Corre's existance (let alone the name only being finally revealed on Smackdown last week). Yeah to the WWE's credit they did have that 3 man vs Edge "match" earlier tonight and they did have that teaser match last week but I still just don't feel like the Rumble is anywhere near given the lackluster build.

Well thank goodness they're bringing such dignity to the United States championship.

Edit: Oh, nevermind, he got to make out with Gail Kim afterward.

[quote name='Survivalism']Well thank goodness they're bringing such dignity to the United States championship.

Edit: Oh, nevermind, he got to make out with Gail Kim afterward.[/QUOTE]

If losing a match meant I'd got to make out wiht Gail Kim afterward, then just call me the Brooklyn Brawler.

[quote name='Survivalism']Are they ending the brand extension? There's a lot of interpromotional goings-on lately.[/QUOTE]

Trying to increase SD viewership and I guess it has to do with the RR as well

Off topic... but did I just see fucking Minka Kelly aka Lyla from Friday Night Lights in that ad for The Roommate? The movie will certainly suck... but I might have to rent it from Netflix once it hits Blu-Ray. :drool:

you can't be..

oh thank goodness

Maybe Cena will be out of the Rumble!

..nope

so this whole buildup was for nothing. awesome.

So in other words our entire "main event" did nothing at all other then tell us that both the New Nexus and Corre are in the Rumble.... weak sauce WWE weak sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back