The Beer, Pussy, and Chicken Fingers OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently I made a bunch of new facebook friends the other night when I drank a fair amount of rum and took an ambien. I'm now over 100 friends!

I'm enjoying Saint's Row: The Third so far, though grenade and motorcycle controls are terrible. My guy throws grenades like Donovan McNabb, at the ground short of the target.

IoA/Universal were both pretty busy today, but we managed to do everything we wanted to in really good time. I was surprised.

You guys talk about such awesome things in here, but I'm never around for it. I always come in when people are talking about sports bullshit. I want to talk about Homeland and The Wire Goddemmit!

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']My guy throws grenades like Donovan McNabb, at the ground short of the target.[/QUOTE]

That joke might be the best thing I've ever seen associated with that game series. :rofl:

One more full day of visiting parents grumpiness, disaproval and negativity. (Mostly about themselves), and then a quick christmas and life will return to its normal chaotic state.

[quote name='darthbudge']I know there aren't many PC gamers in here, but this is a great deal. It can be activated on Steam. Makes me wish I had $10.[/QUOTE]

Seconded.

[quote name='Maklershed']Mass Effect 3 comes out March 6th. Will I be able to finish Skyrim by then?[/QUOTE]

I've totally forgotten about Skyrim. Star Wars: The Old Republic is my new crack.

My wife's birthday is tomorrow, and I need to get her something small from the kids. Any suggestions? Like under $10.

[quote name='munch']My wife's birthday is tomorrow, and I need to get her something small from the kids. Any suggestions? Like under $10.[/QUOTE]

Candles.

Looking forward to Tuesday. Close tomorrow and open Boxing day, but my schedule gets very favorable afterwards for a while. Sucks I have to open New Years Day though. So much for staying up that night.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']fuck you Fedex for losing my GF's present, now i'm gonna have to go out on my day off and fight the fucking crowds.[/QUOTE]

Damn, that sucks...Good Luck!

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Were you waiting to make your reply post 69 because you love to eat the pussy?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Maklershed']Damn Sneaky, between The Wire and A Canticle for Leibowitz you are in for some excellence this weekend.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I'm hoping that if I can't sleep on my flight tonight that those will keep me entertained. Definitely makes me happy I bought a Touchpad though.

After 40 years of marriage my father still enjoys doing nothimg more than needlessly torrment and teasing my mother. And she just sits there and takes it. They're both about equally to blame.

Well, at least we're celebrating Christmas tomorrow. Kids (and spouse) stockings are all stuffed.

[quote name='marten']I felt the calling of beer from this thread, and had to come back and make my presence known once again.

:beer: :D[/QUOTE]

:wave:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Anybody here want to do a quick coal for coal trade to help me with the Steam sale achievement?[/QUOTE]

sure.

Just send me a message or initiate the trade.

[quote name='TheRock88']Merry Xmas OTT

Gotta work today til 2 pm. Hope the crowds arent that busy (which it probably will).[/QUOTE]

Everyone I talk to says today will be slow. I'd like to know what they're smoking so I can have some. Go in at 1 today, work until close. At least they said we're leaving the second the last person leaves regardless of how the store looks. We'll see if they keep that promise.

Yay, Discovery channel called and wants me to work on a show. Noice! On a shitty note one of my clients owes me like 2500 bucks.

Anyone in the OTT actively playing MW3 (before the end of this month) send me a PM for some 2X XP cheer.

I'm not going to be playing for the next few days and don't want this 2X XP to go to waste before the promo ends.

I can split it up over more than a few XBL and PSN user names- you just can't get more than 24 hours of double XP, if your also doing the promo.

Include in the PM:
Your console of choice and the ID

Lastly:

Is your house on fire, Clark?

Merry Christmas everyone!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Why didn't anyone tell me that fine ass lady from SQ1 and V is buck naked in Homeland.[/QUOTE]

Say what?! Morena Baccarin?! *orders showtime*

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Why didn't anyone tell me that fine ass lady from SQ1 and V is buck naked in Homeland.[/QUOTE]

She gets naked a few times. The wrap up podcast on grantland about homeland was fantastic.

Merry Christmas everyone.

We celebrated yesterday. Which means there is no reason to wake up at 6:10 am, middle child!

I now have a kindle fire.

And 6 bottles of premium local wine from my wife. Which, I will never get to because the 6 am wake up calls means I will be asleep before it even gets to "drinking time".

IDK what type of music you like, but "Cities in Dust" by Siouxsie and the Banshees is a fucking blast on keys if you are just learning.

42" Westinghouse just died.

Need replacement suggestions -- cost effective quality TV for TV and gaming -- 42" plus, preferrably lower cost the better, but I don't want something that will burn out quickly since the TV gets *constant* use.

Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back