The beginning of the end OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, who would have ever thought back last year that watching the Tampa Bay Rays would be so exciting right now? That last inning was HUGE.

[quote name='mr ryles']lulu seems more horny than usual, someone needs to stick it to her quick[/QUOTE]
hmmm I guess I am a lil more horny than usual. That's what happens when you have sex with your boyfriend for the first time and then the next night he just wants to cuddle. Then it's back to foreplay. Dammit, why am I such a sex kitten?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']hmmm I guess I am a lil more horny than usual. That's what happens when you have sex with your boyfriend for the first time and then the next night he just wants to cuddle. Then it's back to foreplay. Dammit, why am I such a sex kitten?[/QUOTE]

There's something wrong with him.

[quote name='lordwow']There's something wrong with him.[/QUOTE]
I think he was trying to prove that our relationship wasn't going to be all about sex now that we've had sex. So ummm... yeah. If he doesn't sex me tomorrrow, there's definitely a problem.

[quote name='zewone']XBL cards are back![/QUOTE]

Holla!

And lulu maybe it's not him wanting to just cuddle, most guys, or at least myself, like it when the girl initiates the sex. Rub him just right or touch him and then your in business, unless he actually did just say, "I don't want to have sex."

What dude would want to cuddle? Seems pretty superfluous to me. :cool:

Dang, John is that dude. Hope he gets the iPhone version back soon.

[quote name='Mojimbo']What dude would want to cuddle? Seems pretty superfluous to me. :cool:

Dang, John is that dude. Hope he gets the iPhone version back soon.[/QUOTE]

Me too. The page loads WAAAAY too slow now.

Well, i have what little i could think of typed up, had no problem keeping it to one page, due to not having much to fill it with. Don't need to add work experience as they have that from the online application i filled out.

[quote name='JolietJake']Don't need to add work experience as they have that from the online application i filled out.[/QUOTE]

I guess but work experience is a staple of any resume and I don't think they'd be put off to see it included on yours.

I don't even know why I'm bothering with this, i have no chance of getting the job. They seem to have gotten stricter with the education requirements, even if you are going there. The screwed up part is that i know of at least two people who were hired while attending the school. The woman who left who's job I'm going for just graduated in May.

[quote name='wubb']I guess but work experience is a staple of any resume and I don't think they'd be put off to see it included on yours.[/quote]I could, it just seems incredibly redundant. Mostly because they look at the application first before the resumes.

One of my friends told me that one of my other friends does that craigslist stuff all the time, except with women.
Goes into their rooms, doesn't talk, gets down to business, and just leaves.
When we asked to rate the ladies, he responded with 5.5's/10.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']One of my friends told me that one of my other friends does that craigslist stuff all the time, except with women.
Goes into their rooms, doesn't talk, gets down to business, and just leaves.
When we asked to rate the ladies, he responded with 5.5's/10's.[/QUOTE]

Anyone who's above a 5.5 wouldn't need to resort to CL.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Why did a mod delete "given by JFD not KBW" but leave "givin' TFN head"? :lol:[/QUOTE]

What happened to the one about Zew and Inu in a lawnchair?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Why did a mod delete "given by JFD not KBW" but leave "givin' TFN head"? :lol:[/QUOTE]

All of the tags other than Halo 3 and OTT are inappropriate.

Man, even i wouldn't look at this shit seriously. Wish i had more to fill out a resume. Maybe i should go to the school's career center and ask for help.

[quote name='Mojimbo']They left "moxio and liquid 69ing" too. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I think 69ing in a lawn chair will go down in OTT folklore alongside moldy boners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back