The beginning of the end OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AngellicLulu']Hey I've gotten it more than that this year. I just started a new relationship and he was shy so it took longer than expected.[/quote]
Well you said 3.5 months ago, throwing out the .5, thats 4 times a year.:razz:

[quote name='JolietJake']So nobody here has any tips for writing a resume? Stop holding out on me dammit.:headache:[/QUOTE]

Where are you at in life? Recent college grad? If so keep it to one page.

You're welcome!

[quote name='lordwow']I get laid about 10-30 times a day.

Is there any health risk involved in that?[/quote]Shattered pelvis?

[quote name='JolietJake']Plume, can you confirm this?:D[/quote]

I have a friend that has been married about 10 years, and he'd be happy if it was as many as 4 times a year.

For just me and Pixie personally, that is not true at all. (Thank God!)

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I have a friend that has been married about 10 years, and he'd be happy if it was as many as 4 times a year.

For just me and Pixie personally, that is not true at all. (Thank God!)[/QUOTE]
:lol:
I think I like sex more than my boytoy. But that's ok, I'm working on bending him to my ways.

[quote name='mr ryles']I'd not hit that[/quote]

Me too.

Still though...

Yeah, that wasn't epic. I gotta go now, so I will talk to her later and get more details.

Night OTT.

[quote name='lordwow']Joliet, I just finished updating mine a week or two ago. What do you need to know?[/quote]Well, basically everything. I need some sort of template or basic layout to go from. Keep in mind that I'm not entirely qualified for the job, at least on paper. It's a job with my college, but they have a history of hiring students before they graduate. It's just a general PC tech job.

I need a resume to go with the application though, something I've never really written before.

[quote name='darthbudge']Me too.

Still though...

Yeah, that wasn't epic. I gotta go now, so I will talk to her later and get more details.

Night OTT.[/QUOTE]

"I'm HELLSA horny." -- Budgepacker.

[quote name='Moxio']"I have sex with Pixie." -- PlumeNoir.[/quote]

At least it's not pixies. Although pixiespillows.org is really cute, though. But she looks a tad too young for me.

[quote name='JolietJake']Well, basically everything. I need some sort of template or basic layout to go from. Keep in mind that I'm not entirely qualified for the job, at least on paper. It's a job with my college, but they have a history of hiring students before they graduate. It's just a general PC tech job.

I need a resume to go with the application though, something I've never really written before.[/QUOTE]

here's what I had:

(Centered) Name
Address/phone email

Education

Work Experience

skills (computer skills or programming languages for you I'd assume)
foreign languages (if any)

Just keep it simple and to the point.

[quote name='JolietJake']Well, basically everything. I need some sort of template or basic layout to go from. Keep in mind that I'm not entirely qualified for the job, at least on paper. It's a job with my college, but they have a history of hiring students before they graduate. It's just a general PC tech job.

I need a resume to go with the application though, something I've never really written before.[/QUOTE]

Oh sure, respond to him and don't even thank me. :nottalking:

[quote name='zewone']Damn, budge tryin' to get to second base.[/QUOTE]

$$$$a plz, budge's mom won't even let him get to first. Or, hell, half. Which is putting your dick in the shared popcorn, of course.

[quote name='wubb']Oh sure, respond to him and don't even thank me. :nottalking:[/quote]
Oops, didn't even see your reply, i was so amazed to even see one that i didn't think there were two, sorry 'bout that. I guess my other post answers your question though.

"0 Items For Sale Through Friends"
What is this on the thing that pops out when I click the banner at the top?

[quote name='lordwow']Being the hero of CAG is a thankless job.[/QUOTE]

I'm more of the king than the hero. But I guess I'm really both.

[quote name='JolietJake']Oops, didn't even see your reply, i was so amazed to even see one that i didn't think there were two, sorry 'bout that. I guess my other post answers your question though.[/QUOTE]

Questions? I brought answers, not questions! :nottalking:

[quote name='wubb']"0 Items For Sale Through Friends"
What is this on the thing that pops out when I click the banner at the top?[/QUOTE]

your the mod......... I should be askin you.

[quote name='Moxio']Increased avatar sizes would be respectable. 150x150 min.[/QUOTE]

They can keep it at 101x151 or whatever. I just want that empty space between the avatar box and the profile box to no longer exist.

[quote name='zewone']They can keep it at 101x151 or whatever. I just want that empty space between the avatar box and the profile box to no longer exist.[/QUOTE]

A rectangle would be nasty, mang. :whistle2:|

We doing this tonight or not, Mawx?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back