The beginning of the end OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, the most disappointing thing about IV is the 30 hour achievement. The worst possible game to put an achievement like that in it.

[quote name='lordwow']I have to say, the most disappointing thing about IV is the 30 hour achievement. The worst possible game to put an achievement like that in it.[/quote]

^This.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Freaking hilarious, particularly the top-left drawing. :lol:

I sense an excellent OTT recap coming :cool:[/QUOTE]
I won't have time to post until probably Monday.

If he ever finds out I post here he's going to kill me for the things I say, but I'll never forget our first time because we were kissing and out of the blue he asks "Do condoms go bad?"

Uh, yes, yes they do. Luckily his are still good for another year. hehe

He's sooo cute.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I won't have time to post until probably Monday.

If he ever finds out I post here he's going to kill me for the things I say, but I'll never forget our first time because we were kissing and out of the blue he asks "Do condoms go bad?"

Uh, yes, yes they do. Luckily his are still good for another year. hehe

He's sooo cute.[/quote]

Mental note: remember post #353 for OTT recap

[quote name='darthbudge']Oh Shit. That chick GMOOJ set me up with just logged into AIM. :lol:

I dunno what I am gonna say.[/QUOTE]

"Hey there. Just saying hi. asl? BTW, I don't jerk off 10-30 times a day (usually less), just FYI"

[quote name='Moxio']"Hey baby, my mom won't let me use headphones." -- Budge to Mystery Girl.[/quote]

*Is using headphones right now* :cool:

[quote name='darthbudge']Oh Shit. That chick GMOOJ set me up with just logged into AIM. :lol:

I dunno what I am gonna say.[/QUOTE]
Um.... good luck!

[quote name='PlumeNoir']We may be on the cusp of Budge out-epicing Lulu...[/QUOTE]

Did said epicing happen today or is this part of CAG history?

YES!!!

I was scared there - I thought Pixie took the last of my cigarettes. But then i remembered I stashed an unopened pack of smokes in the freezer.

Now, if only Pixie would only come home so i could pull a Lulu 24 hrs early...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']YES!!!

I was scared there - I thought Pixie took the last of my cigarettes. But then i remembered I stashed an unopened pack of smokes in the freezer.

Now, if only Pixie would only come home so i could pull a Lulu 24 hrs early...[/QUOTE]
Great, sex is now pulling a Lulu... that better not catch on. I've only had sex once in the past 3.5 months.

Hey Sood. Scuttlebutt on Joystiq ias that HWG gets next upgrade. They wanna "make him medic independent."

How the hell do you do that? More health!?!

[quote name='PlumeNoir']YES!!!

Now, if only Pixie would only come home so i could pull a Lulu 24 hrs early...[/quote]

:shock: There are way too many snarky replies I could make to that one. :lol:

"Semen will give you really healthy hair, and it doesn't matter if it is taken either topically or orally. By the way, what's your name?"
-From the diary of Budge, Chapter 12: "Favorite Ice breakers"

If I can make "Girl Pockets" catch on - I'll make "Pulling a Lulu" catch on, too.

And Like Spoony insinuated - it's great because it could imply several things...

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Great, sex is now pulling a Lulu... that better not catch on. I've only had sex once in the past 3.5 months.[/quote]
So then pulling a Lulu would mean only getting any about 4 times a year.:lol:

[quote name='JolietJake']So then pulling a Lulu would mean only getting any about 4 times a year.:lol:[/quote]

Sounds about right for a monogamous couple :lol:

[quote name='JolietJake']So then pulling a Lulu would mean only getting any about 4 times a year.:lol:[/QUOTE]
Hey I've gotten it more than that this year. I just started a new relationship and he was shy so it took longer than expected.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Sounds about right for a monogamous couple :lol:[/quote]

Wow. I can't remember the last time that term was applied to me! :lol:

[quote name='darthbudge']This is not turning out nearly as epic as I thought...[/quote]

Plz to include entire convo so I can include in recap. kthxbye

[quote name='lordwow']I get laid about 10-30 times a day.

Is there any health risk involved in that?[/QUOTE]

Haaaayl naw. :cool:

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Dammit don't fuck up Budge!

Budges lady:

[/QUOTE]

Did she step out of the 70's?

[quote name='PlumeNoir']...
Wow. I can't remember the last time that term was applied to me! :lol:[/quote]

That's true, I don't know what Pixie's been up to :cool:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Smoove Budge is a winnrar!

Some Mod has to abuse his authority and change his name to that.[/QUOTE]

We mods would never abuse our authority.

With great power comes great responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back