The "Bitch About WrestleMania XXX Here" Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As always the MVP of any WWE PPV is the guy/team who makes the video packages.

Last edited by a moderator:
Switched from PS3 to PC so spouse can watch Game of Thrones. Was getting tons of hiccups on PS3, and now it's frozen on PC. Oh well, got to see Cesaro's amazing slam. Good stuff.

I've only had two issues tonight, one was in the open 5 minutes the stream dropped down to poor quality then came right back. Then I had the screen go black twice but figured out it was my tv going to "sleep" per my PC timing for displays. Other than that it's been perfect. Very surprised and pleased.

Awesome Undertaker entrance. Probably his best intro in years/several matches. Continues to build up what he means to wrestlemania

And someone said bro shirt guy was there, didn't even see him. Going to have to rewind.

This has been a great Mania. Cesaro looks to be on his way, and the streak ends. I haven't enjoyed wrestling this much in years.

These fans are going to shit all over the divas match after that last match.

I think Cameron's top went to pieces.

Excellent timing wwe. Vickie Guerroro bathroom break! AJ Lee should win since all the other divas blow but we're probably going to get trolled again after the Streak ended.

They're treating this like its his last match. So no Sting/UT next year?
Sting retirement match would have been more deserved. This didn't feel like the match undertaker should have lost. I would have preferred had he lost it to Michaels in one of their matches.

Sting retirement match would have been more deserved. This didn't feel like the match undertaker should have lost. I would have preferred had he lost it to Michaels in one of their matches.
Totally agree. The match was so sloppy and Taker looked so slow. If the match would have had the pacing of any of the HBK matches or even the HHH HIAC match, I wouldnt have minded that he lost. But to lose it in a throwaway match where the crowd was dead for 90% of the match and losing to a guy who at most shows up 10 times a year is just a stupid booking decision. Could have gave it to some young up and comer to build them as the next big main eventer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back