The Blockbuster/Gamerush Thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

io

Staff member
Feedback
89 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blockbuster/Gamerush video game deal thread.

SPECIAL NOTE (B1G1 free on $14.99 and under used games through August 4th):
All used games under $14.99 are buy one get one free through August 4th NOW OVER.

The second post has games that you may want to trade in to Gamestop to transfer some credit from BB to GS. Unfortunately with the end of the $10 extra promo at Gamestop this is much less useful than before. Some people may have the $15 bonus coupon or want to use the current GS deal (trade 3 get an extra 10%, trade 4 get an extra 20%, trade 5 get an extra 30%) so we'll keep that post going until the B1G1 free ends at Blockbuster.

Even though the B1G1 sale is now over, I'm leaving this info up for a few days for those who bought stuff and still want to trade it in to Gamestop (you have till the 10th there).

SPECIAL NOTE #2 (DS Lite's and new DS games now available at most BB stores!):
Starting just on July 15th, most Blockbuster stores got shipments of DS Lites and a wide assortment of new DS games that they've never had for sale in the past. Titles include NSMB, Professor Layton, Mario Party DS, and High School Musical ;).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALERT: Preorders available for a few select games at most Blockbuster stores

Most regular Blockbuster locations (in addition to Gamerush stores of course) are currently taking preorders for NCAA 09, Madden 09, Star Wars Force Unleashed, Fallout 3, Soul Calibur IV, and a few others (YMMV on the cashier knowing about it). $5 is required for a deposit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is this thread for?
The primary function of this thread is to discuss current trade-in and sale promos and to post any trade-in values you have obtained. Please post trade-in values with the date of the trade (or quote) and system. One of the CAG Wiki editors will then add them to the Wiki.

It is also permissible to discuss system availability, credit issues, etc. As long as it is related to game trades or sales at Blockbuster it is generally OK to discuss it here.

Unlike more tightly focused clearance threads, it is OK to discuss more general Gamerush/Blockbuster issues here as well as trade requests as long as they are kept to a minimum (and usually just during specific deals).

Due to the questionable stability of the Gamerush brand, it is also permissible to discuss ways of converting credit from Blockbuster to other stores (ie, which games may be used for trading in to other stores such as Gamecrazy or EB/GS). As of right now, we have no indication of Gamerush's imminent demise, but given Blockbuster's ongoing financial difficulties we need to be aware of the possibility.

What is this thread NOT for?
Please do not discuss the flipping of games from one Gamerush store to another should another such opportunity arise (through trade-in deals which we haven't had recently anyway). It is one thing to "play the market" with trade-in values from one chain to another (GR to GC to EB) - free market buy low/sell high and all that. But taking advantage of loopholes in a single store's policies/promos is frowned upon and has, in the past, led to trade-in bans from GR.

Blockbuster Game Trading Info
- You must sign up for a trade account in addition to your regular Blockbuster account
- You must sign up for a new trade account at every store you wish to trade at, even if using the same main account
- Trade-in credit can be placed onto your store account or onto a "Value" card
- Credit on store accounts can only be used at that one store
- However, credit can be transferred from the store account to a card at any time
- Value cards can be used at any location
- Clerks at one store cannot see your trading/purchasing history at another store via your account
- Gamerush stores often do not get new game stock until the Friday of the release week, thus a few days later than most retailers

Gamerush vs. regular Blockbusters
All Blockbuster game-related discussion belongs here. Most threads created in the Deals forum will be merged in to here. There seems to be the impression by many CAGs that if they don't have a Gamerush store near them then this thread does not apply to them. However, regular (non-GR) Blockbuster stores often run the same promos and generally have the same trade-in values. I'm going to elaborate on the last sentence as people apparently don't understand that when I say regular BB's have the same trade-in values as Gamerush that it means [hightlight]regular Blockbuster stores accept game trade-ins just like Gamerush stores[/highlight].

The key differences:
- Only Gamerush stores sell used video game hardware and generally have a much wider selection of new hardware. Many regular BB stores had a PS3 bundle available over Christmas and since then they have expanded their hardware sales. As of right now (Spring/Summer 2008) most Blockbuster stores are now selling PS3's, Xbox 360's, and Wii's. They just started in mid July selling DS Lites at most stores as well. As a result of not selling used hardware, however, regular Blockbuster stores will not take hardware in for trades.

- Both Gamerush and regular Blockbuster stores take preorders for new games for a $5 deposit (or you can pay any other amount beyond that). Gamerush stores will get many more games in than the regular stores but unfortunately a preorder at either place is not a guarantee you will get the game. Sometimes they do not get certain titles in even if you preorder them months in advance.

- While many Gamerush stores have cut back on their new game stock, some regular (non-GR) Blockbusters have started selling new games. They usually have a very limited selection of top-selling new 360, PS3, and Wii games. I will be maintaining a list below here for those with Blockbuster credit but no access to a GR store.

- Trade-in values are controlled centrally and are uniform across all Gamerush and Blockbuster locations EXCEPT if the Blockbuster is a franchise location. You can tell from the receipt if your store is a franchise store. All Gamerush stores are corporate-owned so they will have uniform pricing.

New games that may be available for purchase at non-GR Blockbusters
For those with access to only regular Blockbuster stores but wanting to take advantage of the decent trade-in values Blockbuster offers, this is the list of new games being sold by many regular Blockbuster locations. Note that they will generally not get new games on the release date. They will most likely have them a few days to weeks later. Stock is usually very limited and they do not seem to get restocks of most games. So once something is sold out they will most likely not get it back. Many of the "older "new games in the list below may be hard to find at this point.

:ds:
Guitar Hero On Tour
High School Musical
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass
Mario Party DS
My Fashion Designer
My Weight Loss Coach
NSMB
Professor Layton
Zoo Tycoon 2
(and a bunch of other older titles they just got in on July 15th)

:psp:
God of War Chains of Olympus

:360:
Army of Two
Bioshock
Blue Dragon
Bully
Burnout Paradise
Call of Duty 4
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Guitar Hero III
Halo 3
Ironman
Lego Star Wars TCS
Lost Odyssey
Lost Planet Colonies Edition
Mass Effect
Narnia
NBA Live 08
NBA 2K8
Project Gotham Racing 4
Rock Band Bundle
The Orange Box
Turok
Viking Battle for Asgard
Wall-E

:ps2:
Guitar Hero III
Spiderman Friend or Foe

:ps3:
80GB PS3 bundle for $600 (PS3, Surf's Up Blu-Ray, HDMI cable, 20-week rental card)
40GB PS3 ala carte (no bundle)
Army of Two
Assassin's Creed
Burnout Paradise
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Guitar Hero III
Lego Star Wars TCS
NBA Live 08
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction
Rock Band bundle
Turok
Uncharted
Viking Battle for Asgard
Wall-E

:wii:
Battle of the Bands
Blast Works
Boom Blox
Dragon Quest Swords
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Guitar Hero III
Houses of the Dead 2 & 3
Link's Crossbow Training
Mario Kart
Mario Party 8
Mario Strikers Charged
NBA Live 08
Ninja Reflex
Rock Band bundle
Sega Superstar Tennis
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Wall-E
We Ski

Current Trade-In Deals

There are no trade-in deals at this time. The trade 3 get an extra $5 per game is still in affect at some (very select) locations.

Reported Trade-In Prices

Trade-In Price Wiki

[quote name='io']Thanks... I guess that means my week will be a lot more relaxed that I thought it would be - no need to run all over town ;). But the question is, do I bother with any more trades or wait for the possibility of a B1G1 next Tuesday with only 5 days left in the GS promo? And if I wait then GS prices may drop in the mean time... Guess I'll run a few more games out tomorrow and consider myself done unless the B1G1 shows up. At least I finally found a few things to spend my Blockbuster credit on recently (Blast Works and Lost Planet Colonies) so it isn't completely worthless and thus not a disaster if I can't convert more to GS.[/quote]

im thinking GS B2G1 sale a lil more productive than the B1G1 at BB, and after asking 4 stores today I had 1 confirm there should be one by the end of the month, all the others said x- mas

[quote name='JJSP']Anyone know what Spyro Wii gets? It's $12.48 at Target, though I fear it's one of the really cheap games at BB.[/quote]

Yeah mine has one of these also... if you find out post it up!

[quote name='spauldingfan']im thinking GS B2G1 sale a lil more productive than the B1G1 at BB, and after asking 4 stores today I had 1 confirm there should be one by the end of the month, all the others said x- mas[/QUOTE]

No, the B2G1 at GS might be slightly more productive than running games from Blockbuster to GS using the current non-sale at Blockbuster. But if I could be more than doubling Blockbuster credit while turning it into GS credit that would be way better than doing it the other way around (not that you couldn't do both but the amount of time/driving for that makes it somewhat limited for me).

[quote name='io']No, the B2G1 at GS might be slightly more productive than running games from Blockbuster to GS using the current non-sale at Blockbuster. But if I could be more than doubling Blockbuster credit while turning it into GS credit that would be way better than doing it the other way around (not that you couldn't do both but the amount of time/driving for that makes it somewhat limited for me).[/quote]

Yeah if you do not have many GS and GR nearby I can see that. Im in So Cal and from the looks of it the city made it mandatory in zoning laws to have GS and GR within a mile of each other. In the last 2 days ive turned a copy of Stranglehold and SST (total of 36 spent) into 432 GS credit, without having to spend any more money out of pocket. Do the math, it would not be possible without a plethora of the two stores nearby each other. Actually I also spent 24 on gas for the 2 days, but then bought an extra copy of MGS4:LE and sold it to a friend to make back the money for the intial games/Gas. My plan is waiting for GS to do the B2G1 sale, and if the do I should be able to double it.

How does CAG figure out the next flip? I know people are waiting for B2G1, but SST can be rarely found used and the stranglehold supply should be gone. Is it just trial and error?

Yeah, this is how it would be for me if I wanted to make a thorough run. Note that I actually did something similar to this but on 3 different days.

1) Drive 1/2 mile to the local Blockbuster. Surprisingly, they have about 10-12 of the $9.99 games, though I only buy 5 or 6 because of the condition of the discs on the others or because they are money losers (like Top Spin 2, etc).

2) Drive 10 miles to closest Gamestop, trade those games there. Note that there is 1 copy of Stranglehold for PS3. Drive 8 miles to next Blockbuster. This one has about 10-12 games, also, but the same problems with disc condition.

3) Luckily, there is a GS right near this store so I can get my trades done quickly. There are no used Strangleholds at this location.

4) Whoops, now I'm in a remote corner of the metro area so I need to drive another 10 miles to the Mall that has 2 Gamestops. But I'm out of games. Ah, but there is another Blockbuster along the way. This one has almost no used games for sale and I'm only able to snag 2 flippable games.

5) So going to the Mall is a waste. I criss-cross back across the rural fringes and hit up another Blockbuster 10 miles the other way. This is a heavily-trafficked store yet does not have a great selection. I'm also an idiot and didn't bring enough BB credit with me so I'm limited to buying 5 games here. Go to the Mall (4 miles back the other way) and trade the games. One GS there has 2 Strangleholds - I buy 1 and trade it in the next day at my local store. But now I've hosed up that location for B2G1 (only 1 more Stranglehold to buy) ;). I didn't make it to the other GS in the Mall to see what they have (were closing at the time).

6) OK, so since I just said I ran out of credit and time I have to split this up into a second day. This time I head the other way from home and go to a Blockbuster 10 miles that direction. They have 6 things I can get. I take those to the closest GS another 8 miles further up the road to trade them in. I note that they have 1 copy of Stranglehold.

There are more Blockbsuters up that way but it means venturing even further from home. At this point I've gotten all the good stuff from the closest 5 Blockbusters and none of the GS that I remembered to check had more than 1 Stranglehold, making B2G1 free kind of useless should it even happen while Stranglehold is still $33 at BB.

Now if B1G1 happened at Blockbuster I would take more risks with the games that are in worse condition (though this time I would remember to bring something to clean them with in the car and not just rely on my shirt ;)). Plus it would open up a lot more possibilities (like King Kong, Super Monkey Ball, Downhill Jam, MUA, Bionicles, etc) and make the slight money-losers (like Bullet Witch, Monster Madness, Top Spin 2, etc) much more profitable.

Stranglehold is starting to dry up by me, im trying to figure out what the next runner up to it might be, just in case there is a B2G1 at GS, any suggestions?

Traded in some BB games at GS Monday and all TIVs held, bonus included:
Katamari 11.60
MLB The Show 07 10.50
Spiderman FoF 13.80
Meet the Rob 10.50
Rumble Roses XX 8.30
VT3 11.60
360 Wired Headset 4.40

There are tons of Spidey everywhere around here. Wish I could find a complete Beautiful Katamari to keep. I used some of my credit to get some HDDVDs and BRs which were on sale B2G3. 5 HD movies cost 26 bucks. The only problem was they had 3 copies of Spiderman 3 BR, but none had the second disc included. They said that only the movie disc is required for tradeins. Does BB/GR handle trades like that as well?

I talked to the manager of the store that has the 360 Steering Wheel for 70. He confirmed it is a permanent price drop and it is new and not used. He indicated it was chainwide.

One store had 2 HDDVDs for 20 sale. It could be YMMV or I might have missed it at other stores. I was thinking 10 a disc was too much, but considering the rate of cash for credit it's a good deal for me. It's just hard to do on principal cause it seems like they'll have to sweeten the deal to get rid of them. I may wait or I may break down and get Blazing Saddles and Lethal Weapon.

I saw the Rambo BluRays are all on sale mimicking the low prices found elsewhere. Rambo 2 & 3 were 16 "for a limited time", sadly there was no First Blood as I woulda scooped it up at that price and w/credit.

Men In Black BluRay is only 24.99 and I found one copy today. It has a sticker on the outside which has a code for 7 bucks movie cash for Hancock. The code is on the sticky side of the sticker which left gunk all over the cardboard sleeve.

I found some hard to find xbox action RPGs today: D&D Heroes and BGDA2 were 9.99 and Gauntlet Seven Sorrows was 14.99. Too bad I got them all during the GS B2G1 sale as they were in the 15 to 25 range.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Traded in some BB games at GS Monday and all TIVs held, bonus included:
Katamari 11.60
MLB The Show 07 10.50
Spiderman FoF 13.80
Meet the Rob 10.50
Rumble Roses XX 8.30
VT3 11.60
360 Wired Headset 4.40

There are tons of Spidey everywhere around here. Wish I could find a complete Beautiful Katamari to keep. I used some of my credit to get some HDDVDs and BRs which were on sale B2G3. 5 HD movies cost 26 bucks. The only problem was they had 3 copies of Spiderman 3 BR, but none had the second disc included. They said that only the movie disc is required for tradeins. Does BB/GR handle trades like that as well?

I talked to the manager of the store that has the 360 Steering Wheel for 70. He confirmed it is a permanent price drop and it is new and not used. He indicated it was chainwide.

One store had 2 HDDVDs for 20 sale. It could be YMMV or I might have missed it at other stores. I was thinking 10 a disc was too much, but considering the rate of cash for credit it's a good deal for me. It's just hard to do on principal cause it seems like they'll have to sweeten the deal to get rid of them. I may wait or I may break down and get Blazing Saddles and Lethal Weapon.

I saw the Rambo BluRays are all on sale mimicking the low prices found elsewhere. Rambo 2 & 3 were 16 "for a limited time", sadly there was no First Blood as I woulda scooped it up at that price and w/credit.

Men In Black BluRay is only 24.99 and I found one copy today. It has a sticker on the outside which has a code for 7 bucks movie cash for Hancock. The code is on the sticky side of the sticker which left gunk all over the cardboard sleeve.

I found some hard to find xbox action RPGs today: D&D Heroes and BGDA2 were 9.99 and Gauntlet Seven Sorrows was 14.99. Too bad I got them all during the GS B2G1 sale as they were in the 15 to 25 range.[/quote]

Not sure if this wil help but in regards to the spidey BR that was bundled with the 40gb ps3, I saw a used one at BB today at 34.99, so it could be a potential flip for you if you have stores with the B2G3 free ;)

[quote name='spauldingfan']Stranglehold is starting to dry up by me, im trying to figure out what the next runner up to it might be, just in case there is a B2G1 at GS, any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

Look at the Gamefly thread for some possibilities...they're selling Xbox 360 Jericho for $9.99, for example, anyone know the TIV for that?

[quote name='spauldingfan']Stranglehold is starting to dry up by me, im trying to figure out what the next runner up to it might be, just in case there is a B2G1 at GS, any suggestions?[/quote]

I would think that most of the items from the last B2G1 deal (Rock Band, Eye of Judgment, Sega Rally Revo) might still be up at the $36 value. Condemned 2 & Viking: Battle for Assguard are $25ish after edge. If they get $36 each, it should be $50 -> $108.

Stranglehold & Sega Superstars Tennis will be the best things for the B2G1. I'm not sure what other GS $17.99 used games go for upwards of $30 at BB. There are probably some good items at the Gamefly thread. Maybe the guy on the last page that works at BB can look them up. UT3 used to be worth $30, not sure if its still there. Like i said on the last page, Blackside: Area 51 is $12 -> $19, not a great deal, but better than paying straight up for stuff.

[quote name='Bezerker']I would think that most of the items from the last B2G1 deal (Rock Band, Eye of Judgment, Sega Rally Revo) might still be up at the $36 value. Condemned 2 & Viking: Battle for Assguard are $25ish after edge. If they get $36 each, it should be $50 -> $108.

Stranglehold & Sega Superstars Tennis will be the best things for the B2G1. I'm not sure what other GS $17.99 used games go for upwards of $30 at BB. There are probably some good items at the Gamefly thread. Maybe the guy on the last page that works at BB can look them up. UT3 used to be worth $30, not sure if its still there. Like i said on the last page, Blackside: Area 51 is $12 -> $19, not a great deal, but better than paying straight up for stuff.[/quote]

Yeah i been thinking it will most likely be games in the 26.99 range like Viking and Condemned 2 so after all is said and done you make a lil over 40 on every 50 spent. Not too bad. If i spend 400 in GS credit i'll prob convert that into 750 ish BB credit. thats a wii, psp, and a few games right there.

ps... like the "ass"guard reference :lol:

I forgot to mention that the BB I went to here in phoenix had a flyer about "the coupon in which we must not speak of" posted up on the filing cabinet. I'm keeping an eye open for a $9.99 Katamari since the only two copies that were at my hometown GR were gone.

anyone in a different time zone know if Spiderwick dropped it's TIV at BBV? sadly i was not able to make it over to BBV yesterday and i'm just praying that the $30 i spent doesn't go to waste :(

[quote name='io']Yeah, this is how it would be for me if I wanted to make a thorough run. Note that I actually did something similar to this but on 3 different days.

1) Drive 1/2 mile to the local Blockbuster. Surprisingly, they have about 10-12 of the $9.99 games, though I only buy 5 or 6 because of the condition of the discs on the others or because they are money losers (like Top Spin 2, etc).

2) Drive 10 miles to closest Gamestop, trade those games there. Note that there is 1 copy of Stranglehold for PS3. Drive 8 miles to next Blockbuster. This one has about 10-12 games, also, but the same problems with disc condition.

3) Luckily, there is a GS right near this store so I can get my trades done quickly. There are no used Strangleholds at this location.

4) Whoops, now I'm in a remote corner of the metro area so I need to drive another 10 miles to the Mall that has 2 Gamestops. But I'm out of games. Ah, but there is another Blockbuster along the way. This one has almost no used games for sale and I'm only able to snag 2 flippable games.

5) So going to the Mall is a waste. I criss-cross back across the rural fringes and hit up another Blockbuster 10 miles the other way. This is a heavily-trafficked store yet does not have a great selection. I'm also an idiot and didn't bring enough BB credit with me so I'm limited to buying 5 games here. Go to the Mall (4 miles back the other way) and trade the games. One GS there has 2 Strangleholds - I buy 1 and trade it in the next day at my local store. But now I've hosed up that location for B2G1 (only 1 more Stranglehold to buy) ;). I didn't make it to the other GS in the Mall to see what they have (were closing at the time).

6) OK, so since I just said I ran out of credit and time I have to split this up into a second day. This time I head the other way from home and go to a Blockbuster 10 miles that direction. They have 6 things I can get. I take those to the closest GS another 8 miles further up the road to trade them in. I note that they have 1 copy of Stranglehold.

There are more Blockbsuters up that way but it means venturing even further from home. At this point I've gotten all the good stuff from the closest 5 Blockbusters and none of the GS that I remembered to check had more than 1 Stranglehold, making B2G1 free kind of useless should it even happen while Stranglehold is still $33 at BB.

Now if B1G1 happened at Blockbuster I would take more risks with the games that are in worse condition (though this time I would remember to bring something to clean them with in the car and not just rely on my shirt ;)). Plus it would open up a lot more possibilities (like King Kong, Super Monkey Ball, Downhill Jam, MUA, Bionicles, etc) and make the slight money-losers (like Bullet Witch, Monster Madness, Top Spin 2, etc) much more profitable.[/quote]

Are you in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area? I noticed you mentioned the "Mall" with two Gamestops, which sounds like the Mall of America to me. So you're the reason all my GS and BBs are cleared out!?! :bomb: :applause::cry:

[quote name='MoneyMan']PS3 The Club - tiv $30 today[/quote]

Bah, I made sure to make a run to my BB late last night to get the $30 TIV on The Club I picked up yesterday. Glad it held but annoyed I didnt have to make the late trip. Heh.

Has anyone received the MGS4 80GB Bundle pre-orders? I spoke with the manager at my local BB yesterday and he said it was on his way. However, as usual I'm worried that he was just bsing me.

[quote name='Armstrong x360a']Are you in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area? I noticed you mentioned the "Mall" with two Gamestops, which sounds like the Mall of America to me. So you're the reason all my GS and BBs are cleared out!?! :bomb: :applause::cry:[/QUOTE]

I've seen about 10 copies of Stranglehold in Minneapolis-St. Paul. You aren't looking hard enough.

[quote name='kill3r7']Has anyone received the MGS4 80GB Bundle pre-orders? I spoke with the manager at my local BB yesterday and he said it was on his way. However, as usual I'm worried that he was just bsing me.[/quote]

Mine is sitting there as of Sat. awaiting my pick-up

[quote name='fullmetalfan720']I've seen about 10 copies of Stranglehold in Minneapolis-St. Paul. You aren't looking hard enough.[/quote]

I'm stuck in South Minneapolis without a car so that's definitely possible.

Which version of Sega Superstars tennis are you guys trading in? The wikki isn't current so I'm trying to figure out which will give me the most profit. Thanks.

[quote name='bgame2']Which version of Sega Superstars tennis are you guys trading in? The wikki isn't current so I'm trying to figure out which will give me the most profit. Thanks.[/quote]

PS3 version gives you $30

[quote name='Cindaddy']That is astounding.[/quote]

Not sure why anyone is surprised... anyone remember The Darkness or Hour of Victory???

[quote name='daminion']Not sure why anyone is surprised... anyone remember The Darkness or Hour of Victory???[/quote]

These two games completely paid for my 60 gig PS3 :)

PS3 Devil May Cry 4- $33
PS3 Unreal Tournament III- $30
PS3 The Club- $30
360 Blacksite: Area 51- $19
360 Timeshift- $17 360
360 The darkness- $8 360
360 Stranglehold- 13.50

Hmmm $12.99 from gamelfy for UTIII ---> $30... not bad but not sure If I want to do that. Plus Im not sure how long gamefly takes to ship out.

[quote name='ewto16']Anyone know what the TIV is for NHL 08 (PS3)?[/quote]

enough of these posts.
if you search the thread and wiki and do not find the value, just call and then post it for others here...real simple, fast, contributes and appreciated!

all the best...

[quote name='Armstrong x360a']I'm stuck in South Minneapolis without a car so that's definitely possible.[/QUOTE]

There are a few Strangleholds at the Downtown Minneapolis GS (the one in Block E.) You can get there on the Hiawatha Light Rail.

[quote name='Lamplitersniper']Hmmm $12.99 from gamelfy for UTIII ---> $30... not bad but not sure If I want to do that. Plus Im not sure how long gamefly takes to ship out.[/quote]

it says $17.99 for UTIII? am i missing something?

[quote name='Lamplitersniper']Hmmm $12.99 from gamelfy for UTIII ---> $30... not bad but not sure If I want to do that. Plus Im not sure how long gamefly takes to ship out.[/QUOTE]

Its $17.99, so DMC4 is pretty but an equal flip. I need to call and get a price for Jericho that might be the only 200% flip from Game Fly.

[quote name='pogipinoy27']Quoted over the phone:

Jericho (360) - could not find in system? o_O[/quote]

It's prolly under 'Clive Barker's....'

[quote name='kill3r7']Has anyone received the MGS4 80GB Bundle pre-orders? I spoke with the manager at my local BB yesterday and he said it was on his way. However, as usual I'm worried that he was just bsing me.[/quote]

Picked up my pre-order on Thursday (6/12). It was at GR so I don't know if that makes a difference. They had first told me that it would be in on the 20th.

I'm sitting out the GameFly flips this time, I just have way to much cash locked up and don't want to put any more into the flip machine. I shall patiently await the GS B2G1.

[quote name='stoned99']I'm sitting out the GameFly flips this time, I just have way to much cash locked up and don't want to put any more into the flip machine. I shall patiently await the GS B2G1.[/quote]

Amen, with over 700 dollars in credit spread between BB/GS I think I can wait out the b2g1 as well. I am freaking pumped though my closest GS already has 2 used copies of MGS4, my plan is slowly growing to fruition. :cool:

[quote name='Lamplitersniper']Hmmm $12.99 from gamelfy for UTIII ---> $30... not bad but not sure If I want to do that. Plus Im not sure how long gamefly takes to ship out.[/quote]

I would pull the trigger. The games from gamefly i don't think its worth flipping unless you have the coupon or %10 off. Otherwise I'm staying put.

My BB have a few Wiis in stock, but they are only selling them as a bundled package. [quote name='confoosious']If only Gamestop or BB would get wiis in stock, i could use the ridiculous amounts of credit i have stored up.[/quote]

[quote name='Armstrong x360a']Are you in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area? I noticed you mentioned the "Mall" with two Gamestops, which sounds like the Mall of America to me. So you're the reason all my GS and BBs are cleared out!?! :bomb: :applause::cry:[/QUOTE]

Ah, no, not even close... Also, while I've hit a few BB's hard I haven't come close to clearing out any GS stores. I have flipped all of 1 copy of Stranglehold so far. I'm in an area where there really aren't any other people that I know of doing BB->GS (and vice versa) flipping. This was true even when I had a GR about. There's another CAG who does this a bit in my state but he is in a different area.

Traded in another stranglehold today hopefully BB will start selling the Wii console by itself and not just the bunled package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back