The Blockbuster/Gamerush Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

io

Staff member
Feedback
89 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blockbuster/Gamerush video game deal thread.

First and foremost, please check out the
GameRush Trade-In Prices Wiki.

SPECIAL NOTE:

For those looking to transfer credit from Blockbuster to Gamestop the current extra $10 for 2 games deal at Gamestop (Wii, 360, PS3 only) provides the following options:

Game: BB price -> GS price with Edge+bonus

:360:
Beautiful Katamari: $9.99 -> $11.60
Bionicle Heroes $9.99 -> $7.20 (only good if B1G1 happens)
Bullet Witch: $9.99 -> $9.40
Cars: $9.99 -> $9.40
Chromehounds: $9.99? -> $8.30
Earth Defense Force: $9.99 -> $10.50
King Kong $9.99 -> $7.75 (only good if B1G1 happens)
Meet The Robinsons: $6.99 -> $10.50
Ninety-Nine Nights $14.99 -> $13.80
PSU $9.99 -> $10.50
Rumble Roses $9.99 -> $8.30
Spiderman 3: $9.99 -> $10.50
Spiderman Friend or Foe $12.99 -> $13.80
Table Tennis $9.99 -> $7.75
Tomb Raider Legend $9.99 -> $9.80
Top Spin 2: $9.99 -> $9.40
Virtua Tennis 3 $9.99 -> $11.60
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007 (360) | 9.99 -> 9.40

:wii:
Alien Syndrome $9.99 -> $10.50
Meet The Robinsons $9.99 -> $11.60
Sonic Secret Rings $14.99 -> $14.90
Super Monkey Ball $14.99 -> $11.60 (only good if B1G1 happens)
Tony Hawk Downhill Jam $14.99 -> $11.60 (only good if B1G1 happens)

:ps3:
NBA Street Homecourt $14.99 -> ??
Virtua Fighter 5 $14.99 -> $13.80

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALERT: Preorders available for a few select games at most Blockbuster stores

Most regular Blockbuster locations (in addition to Gamerush stores of course) are taking preorders for Guitar Hero Aerosmith, Star Wars Force Unleashed, and possibly a few other games (YMMV on the cashier knowing about it). $5 is required for a deposit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is this thread for?
The primary function of this thread is to discuss current trade-in and sale promos and to post any trade-in values you have obtained. Please post trade-in values with the date of the trade (or quote) and system. One of the CAG Wiki editors will then add them to the Wiki.

It is also permissible to discuss system availability, credit issues, etc. As long as it is related to game trades or sales at Blockbuster it is generally OK to discuss it here.

Unlike more tightly focused clearance threads, it is OK to discuss more general Gamerush/Blockbuster issues here as well as trade requests as long as they are kept to a minimum (and usually just during specific deals).

Due to the questionable stability of the Gamerush brand, it is also permissible to discuss ways of converting credit from Blockbuster to other stores (ie, which games may be used for trading in to other stores such as Gamecrazy or EB/GS). As of right now, we have no indication of Gamerush's imminent demise, but given Blockbuster's ongoing financial difficulties we need to be aware of the possibility.

What is this thread NOT for?
Please do not discuss the flipping of games from one Gamerush store to another should another such opportunity arise (through trade-in deals which we haven't had recently anyway). It is one thing to "play the market" with trade-in values from one chain to another (GR to GC to EB) - free market buy low/sell high and all that. But taking advantage of loopholes in a single store's policies/promos is frowned upon and has, in the past, led to trade-in bans from GR.

General Info
- Trade-in credit can be placed onto your store account or onto a "Value" card
- Credit on store accounts can only be used at that one store
- However, credit can be transferred from the store account to a card at any time
- Value cards can be used at any location
- Gamerush stores often do not get new game stock until the Friday of the release week, thus a few days later than most retailers

Gamerush vs. regular Blockbusters
All Blockbuster game-related discussion belongs here. Most threads created in the Deals forum will be merged in to here. There seems to be the impression by many CAGs that if they don't have a Gamerush store near them then this thread does not apply to them. However, regular (non-GR) Blockbuster stores often run the same promos and generally have the same trade-in values.

The key differences:
- Only Gamerush stores sell used video game hardware and generally have a much wider selection of new hardware. Many regular BB stores had a PS3 bundle available over Christmas and since then they have expanded their hardware sales. As of right now (Spring/Summer 2008) most Blockbuster stores are now selling PS3's, Xbox 360's, and Wii's. Most still do not sell handheld systems (a few apparently sell the DS but I've never seen them there). As a result of not selling used hardware, regular Blockbuster stores will not take hardware in for trades.

- Only Gamerush stores allow for preorders of your choice of new games (though, it seems, some stores have stopped taking preorders). On the other hand, some regular Blockbuster stores take preorders for a few select mega-release titles (recent examples: Halo 3, SSBB, Mario Kart, GTA IV).

- While many Gamerush stores have cut back on their new game stock, some regular (non-GR) Blockbusters have started selling new games. They usually have a very limited selection of top-selling new 360, PS3, and Wii games. I will be maintaining a list below here for those with Blockbuster credit but no access to a GR store.

- Trade-in values are controlled centrally and are uniform across all Gamerush and Blockbuster locations EXCEPT if the Blockbuster is a franchise location. You can tell from the receipt if your store is a franchise store. All Gamerush stores are corporate-owned so they will have uniform pricing.

New games that may be available for purchase at select non-GR Blockbusters
For those with access to only regular Blockbuster stores but wanting to take advantage of the decent trade-in values Blockbuster offers, this is the list of new games being sold by some regular Blockbuster locations. Note that they will generally not get new games on the release date. They will most likely have them a few days to weeks later. Stock is usually very limited and they do not seem to get restocks of most games. So once something is sold out they will most likely not get it back. Many of the "older "new games in the list below may be hard to find at this point.

:ds:
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass

:psp:
God of War Chains of Olympus

:360:
Army of Two
Bioshock
Blue Dragon
Bully
Burnout Paradise
Call of Duty 4
Guitar Hero III
Halo 3
Ironman
Lego Star Wars TCS
Lost Odyssey
Mass Effect
Narnia
NBA Live 08
NBA 2K8
Project Gotham Racing 4
Rock Band Bundle
The Orange Box
Turok
Viking Battle for Asgard

:ps2:
Guitar Hero III
Spiderman Friend or Foe

:ps3:
80GB PS3 bundle for $600 (PS3, Surf's Up Blu-Ray, HDMI cable, 20-week rental card)
40GB PS3 ala carte (no bundle)
Army of Two
Assassin's Creed
Burnout Paradise
Lego Star Wars TCS
NBA Live 08
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction
Rock Band bundle
Turok
Uncharted
Viking Battle for Asgard

:wii:
Battle of the Bands
Boom Blox
Dragon Quest Swords
Guitar Hero III
Houses of the Dead 2 & 3
Link's Crossbow Training
Mario Kart
Mario Party 8
Mario Strikers Charged
NBA Live 08
Ninja Reflex
Sega Superstar Tennis
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
We Ski

Current Trade-In Deals

There are no trade-in deals at this time. The trade 3 get an extra $5 per game is still in affect at some (very select) locations.

Reported Trade-In Prices

Trade-In Price Wiki

[quote name='pogipinoy27']That's blockbuster's fault though. They have the potential to steal a lot of EB's marketshare. In fact, I think EB is just a really crappy game retailer in general. People just go there out of convenience.[/quote]

I don't know what BB/GR you goto, but they are the worst retailer in the world. They are simply not equipped (system wise) to actually sell / restock / order / price match anything. I look at them as more of a one time offer bazaar / garage sale kind of thing. You go to 100 stores and find a gem, the fun is in the hunt, because relying on them for something is pointless.

[quote name='Sinnbox']People in my town are crazy, I see people trading in practily brand new games at the mom and pop gamestores for $12 tops...then drive to Blockbuster and rent a movie, They have no idea that BB does trading.[/quote]

Creepy, are you telling us that you follow people from GS to GR in your spare time, do they know you're watching them...:bouncy:

[quote name='stoned99']Creepy, are you telling us that you follow people from GS to GR in your spare time, do they know you're watching them...:bouncy:[/quote]

No, there have just been times that i go to the gamestores, then go to blockbuster.

As for the person that said that Blockbuster is a crappy gamestore, i agree, my Blockbuster has nothing, I used to find good deals there a couple years ago, but no they mainly sell Disk only copy's of games like Drake fo the 99 dragons.

[quote name='stoned99']I don't know what BB/GR you goto, but they are the worst retailer in the world. They are simply not equipped (system wise) to actually sell / restock / order / price match anything. I look at them as more of a one time offer bazaar / garage sale kind of thing. You go to 100 stores and find a gem, the fun is in the hunt, because relying on them for something is pointless.[/quote]

I agree completely in your saying that they're a poor video game retailer. The point I was trying to make is that they actually have potential to be decent at it. I think it's safe to say that EB/GS is far from the best video game retailer in the world and so all I was saying was that if blockbuster wanted to be more of a force in that regard, they should take the initiative. They certainly have the stores to compete with GS in terms of convenience, all they have to do is give the consumer a compelling reason to drive to their store instead of EB.

[quote name='pogipinoy27']I agree completely in your saying that they're a poor video game retailer. The point I was trying to make is that they actually have potential to be decent at it. I think it's safe to say that EB/GS is far from the best video game retailer in the world and so all I was saying was that if blockbuster wanted to be more of a force in that regard, they should take the initiative. They certainly have the stores to compete with GS in terms of convenience, all they have to do is give the consumer a compelling reason to drive to their store instead of EB.[/quote]

Well 2 years into the GR experiment and frankly they are moving backwards. In fact I have heard they have even lost the ability to special order DVD's in recent months. They simply have no inventory control whatsoever, even store to store transfers are difficult, and try getting them to tell you if another store has the item in stock. I want to buy a PSP, but can't find one, how about a 360 Arcade, can't find one of those either, shit how about the game I actually preordered, oops it was sold to someone else!!!

Their computer systems are simply neighbourhood rental systems with a few additional things tacked on. The only success IMHO is the online rental, they built it from the ground up to compete with netflix and they seem to have succeded in spades, their in store exchange program was sheer genius. Now if someone can tell me why they are trying to sell friggin movie posters, maybe they should sell groceries and toiletries as well, damn a good cup of joe would help me in the morning.

[quote name='stoned99']Well 2 years into the GR experiment and frankly they are moving backwards. In fact I have heard they have even lost the ability to special order DVD's in recent months. They simply have no inventory control whatsoever, even store to store transfers are difficult, and try getting them to tell you if another store has the item in stock. I want to buy a PSP, but can't find one, how about a 360 Arcade, can't find one of those either, shit how about the game I actually preordered, oops it was sold to someone else!!!

Their computer systems are simply neighbourhood rental systems with a few additional things tacked on. The only success IMHO is the online rental, they built it from the ground up to compete with netflix and they seem to have succeded in spades, their in store exchange program was sheer genius. Now if someone can tell me why they are trying to sell friggin movie posters, maybe they should sell groceries and toiletries as well, damn a good cup of joe would help me in the morning.[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm not so sure they "succeded in spades" because the company is still losing buttloads of money and Netflix is still trouncing them on the online side of things. BB upped the rates of their online service and reduced the number of exchanges they could have, pissing a lot of people off in the process. We'll see how it all shakes out in a couple of years, but all is not well in BB land.

[quote name='doubledown']My GAmeRush has PSP's in stock ;) hahaha

Anyone trade in Halo 3 today? PGR4?[/quote]

Anyone in the OC know of a PSP or 360 Arcade up for grabs.

[quote name='stoned99']Well 2 years into the GR experiment and frankly they are moving backwards. In fact I have heard they have even lost the ability to special order DVD's in recent months. They simply have no inventory control whatsoever, even store to store transfers are difficult, and try getting them to tell you if another store has the item in stock. I want to buy a PSP, but can't find one, how about a 360 Arcade, can't find one of those either, shit how about the game I actually preordered, oops it was sold to someone else!!!

Their computer systems are simply neighbourhood rental systems with a few additional things tacked on. The only success IMHO is the online rental, they built it from the ground up to compete with netflix and they seem to have succeded in spades, their in store exchange program was sheer genius. Now if someone can tell me why they are trying to sell friggin movie posters, maybe they should sell groceries and toiletries as well, damn a good cup of joe would help me in the morning.[/quote]Like he said, the potential is there and I have to agree, but a lot changes would need to be made. BTW, EB once sold my Colin McRae Rally 3 preorder and I got there at noon on the day of arrival. I had to choose between taking the opened display copy or waiting until another store in the area would carry and who knew when that would be.

[quote name='stoned99']Anyone in the OC know of a PSP or 360 Arcade up for grabs.[/QUOTE]

Did you try the store on chapman, off the 55? I saw some xbox360s and possibly psp units.

Scored a 60GBer with $15 left over for a bluray rental and whatnot. Figure my true out of pocket was 120-140, but it's hard to say since I used other credit along the way. Just wanted to say thanks to my fellow CAGs! That and WTF? A high powered HD machine only comes with composites??? I knew it didn't come with an HDMI cable, but wow. Lucky me I've got a spare HDMI cable waiting at home.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Scored a 60GBer with $15 left over for a bluray rental and whatnot. Figure my true out of pocket was 120-140, but it's hard to say since I used other credit along the way. Just wanted to say thanks to my fellow CAGs! That and WTF? A high powered HD machine only comes with composites??? I knew it didn't come with an HDMI cable, but wow. Lucky me I've got a spare HDMI cable waiting at home.[/quote]

Congrats on scoring the 60GB system! I hear ya on the cables. A $600 (launch price) machine built to display HD graphics and they can't even toss in the component cables.

Here's to hoping :360: Tony Hawk Proving Ground held at $25. I had OfficeMax print me out a HQ glossy cover art to make up for the limited edition art. :)

[quote name='cheapbastard']Called a Gamerush for some trade-in price quotes

X360
Eragon $8
PDZ $8
Star Trek Legacy $12[/QUOTE]

Considering Star Trek Legacy is $2 at most Sears, I'd say that's the best flip of 2008 (thus far at least). You're talking about making 6x profit.

[quote name='pogipinoy27']Considering Star Trek Legacy is $2 at most Sears, I'd say that's the best flip of 2008 (thus far at least). You're talking about making 6x profit.[/quote]

Its 2$ at sears? o_O ohh man! i have gotta pass by! i did not know.

that the 360 one, right? Where was this even posted? i never heard of this awesome flip til just now.

[quote name='pogipinoy27']Considering Star Trek Legacy is $2 at most Sears, I'd say that's the best flip of 2008 (thus far at least). You're talking about making 6x profit.[/quote]

My best flip has been buying Super Mario Worlds at a local Pawnshop and then trading them to The Local Gamestore for $7 but that's not much betteer than the start trek one.

Yeah, but good luck finding any of those Sears games. I've gone to a few Sears after hearing about their great deals and am only ever able to find a few clearance games and they are nearly always more than what everyone says they are (scanned at the register). I mean, my best find there last time I went (about 2 weeks ago) was Arcade Unplugged for $6. Nice, but hardly worth any kind of flip. And they only had 1 copy.

It is especially not worth it as trips to Sears means trips to the Mall (the only ones I know of are in Malls) and that is not nearly the quick in-and-out that something like a Kmart or Target is.

[quote name='io']Yeah, but good luck finding any of those Sears games. I've gone to a few Sears after hearing about their great deals and am only ever able to find a few clearance games and they are nearly always more than what everyone says they are (scanned at the register). I mean, my best find there last time I went (about 2 weeks ago) was Arcade Unplugged for $6. Nice, but hardly worth any kind of flip. And they only had 1 copy.

It is especially not worth it as trips to Sears means trips to the Mall (the only ones I know of are in Malls) and that is not nearly the quick in-and-out that something like a Kmart or Target is.[/QUOTE]

My last sears run I got the following prices:

Pimp My Ride: 29.99
Open Season: 29.99
Tenchu Z: 19.99

And these were all "on sale" :roll:

I just went to Gamerush today and here is what I got for my trades:

Eragon (360) - $8
Full Auto (360) - $12
Battlefield 2 (360) - $12
Bullet Witch (360) - $15

[quote name='pogipinoy27']My last sears run I got the following prices:

Pimp My Ride: 29.99
Open Season: 29.99
Tenchu Z: 19.99

And these were all "on sale" :roll:[/quote]PMR was 4.97 at a couple of Sears more towards the city. Are there any Star Treks around your area of the city? I couldn't find any once they dropped from 41.97 to 1.97 and I'd really like to check it out.

I picked up a star trek at K-mart but i fliped it for a $32 trade, so i'm looking for a new copy, I'll have to check the Sears in Fort Wayne this weekend

[quote name='DisturbedZen']Bah, there has to be something thats at least mildly flippable. I'd be happy with a 1.7+ return after taxes.

Btw, I hate my Sears.[/quote]

No matter where you live i'm sure you can find something Flipable, I have been fliping games for 7 years. When i was in HS i made one local Gamestore quit giving Cash because they gave 12 cash or credit for any game less than 2-3 years old. I would go to the local move rental stores and buy all the games wthin the date period the day they pulled the previously played stuff. I made a nice ammount doing that lol. That summer Blockbuser and movie gallery both had a buy 2 get 2 all summer long....

[quote name='Sinnbox']No matter where you live i'm sure you can find something Flipable, I have been fliping games for 7 years. When i was in HS i made one local Gamestore quit giving Cash because they gave 12 cash or credit for any game less than 2-3 years old. I would go to the local move rental stores and buy all the games wthin the date period the day they pulled the previously played stuff. I made a nice ammount doing that lol. That summer Blockbuser and movie gallery both had a buy 2 get 2 all summer long....[/QUOTE]

You can find something flippable if you take the time. But in SoCal, traffic is not worth the few extra bucks to flip a few games. At least IMO, I'd rather just get in and out of GS and flip it while I'm commuting. Not too much, time is a factor when it comes to flipping, at least in my case.

[quote name='DisturbedZen']You can find something flippable if you take the time. But in SoCal, traffic is not worth the few extra bucks to flip a few games. At least IMO, I'd rather just get in and out of GS and flip it while I'm commuting. Not too much, time is a factor when it comes to flipping, at least in my case.[/QUOTE]

Luckly most of the Blockbuster/Circuit City/Sears/Best Buy stores are open really late. I usually start my adventures after 8PM just to avoid all of the traffic and congestion that's out there. When I could I would hit a BlockBuster or BB/CC on the way home from work, but most of it is done later in the evening. I also avoid flipping on the weekends for the same reason. If you have to deal with the traffic in SoCal, then you're losing a lot (time/money/gas) just trying to get from place to place.

I'd like to start flipping again, but right now there doesn't seem to be anything worth flipping.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']So are there any recommended GS/EB flips to GR this week?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

There may be some new $16.96 titles at Circuit City, check the CC thread, though the full list hasn't appeared yet. Hopefully one or two of these will be good for a $33 flip. I'm looking to get Bully and Condemned 2 for about half price at GR!

[quote name='jdawgg76']PMR was 4.97 at a couple of Sears more towards the city. Are there any Star Treks around your area of the city? I couldn't find any once they dropped from 41.97 to 1.97 and I'd really like to check it out.[/QUOTE]

I went to the Gwinnett Place Mall and Northpoint Sears and they both have none. Northpoint is the one that was selling me all of those "on sale" games I posted earlier.

Nayone here know how soon BB will have another storewide buy2get1, my store said mid January, but that has come and gone.

[quote name='JJSP']:360: Tony Hawk's Proving Ground - $22 (down from $25) as of 2/27

3x flip works for me.[/quote]Where are you getting this at 7ish?

[quote name='jdawgg76']Where are you getting this at 7ish?[/QUOTE]
The LE version is clearanced at Target for $7.48 if you can still find it. That's where I picked it up - if Target is a no-go, check the local Goodwill as there's a decent chance it wound up there (I've picked one up there as well for $5.99).

Had to print regular covers at Office Max. :)

[quote name='JJSP']The LE version is clearanced at Target for $7.48 if you can still find it. That's where I picked it up - if Target is a no-go, check the local Goodwill as there's a decent chance it wound up there (I've picked one up there as well for $5.99).

Had to print regular covers at Office Max. :)[/quote]

Why do they give them to goodwill, half of the goodwills just E-bay them.

[quote name='Sinnbox']Why do they give them to goodwill, half of the goodwills just E-bay them.[/QUOTE]
Thou shalt not bash Goodwill - nearly all of the money made there goes to a really great cause.

That said, things that drop out of the system at Target on clearance are marked with a "salvage" tag. Goodwill buys them up at a discount in bulk, and sells them in their stores. More often than not, the items will have either the original bar code removed or marked through (much like as-is tags at outlet stores), but are otherwise in brand new condition.

I've found all sorts of great gaming items at Goodwill, and have paid sales tax on exactly -none- of them (Goodwill is a non-profit, meaning they can't charge a sales tax - your purchase is technically a donation).

[quote name='JJSP']Thou shalt not bash Goodwill - nearly all of the money made there goes to a really great cause.

That said, things that drop out of the system at Target on clearance are marked with a "salvage" tag. Goodwill buys them up at a discount in bulk, and sells them in their stores. More often than not, the items will have either the original bar code removed or marked through (much like as-is tags at outlet stores), but are otherwise in brand new condition.

I've found all sorts of great gaming items at Goodwill, and have paid sales tax on exactly -none- of them (Goodwill is a non-profit, meaning they can't charge a sales tax - your purchase is technically a donation).[/quote]

Around here Goodwill charges tax, Two of the three here E-bay or over price stuff, the other one has great Gaming deals.

[quote name='JJSP']The LE version is clearanced at Target for $7.48 if you can still find it. That's where I picked it up - if Target is a no-go, check the local Goodwill as there's a decent chance it wound up there (I've picked one up there as well for $5.99).

Had to print regular covers at Office Max. :)[/quote]Oh, it dropped out of system here at 75% which was 14.98 and the Goodwills around here apparently don't get Target salvage and Target employees claim they are sent back to the manufacturer. I doubt that, but they do simply dissappear. The most recent game I've found at any Goodwill here during a search was Razor Scooter for the Dreamcast.

So i tried calling Blockbuster for some current prices & they wont give the prices on the phone...I talk with the manager & she was like we cant give any price trades over the phone...I was like you guys always did that before; is this a new policy? We never give prices on the phone, we need to see the game for us to give you price quote on it...I told them i just bought the game its completely mint, its like i just opened it from shrinkwrap can you give a quote on that...No we still need to see it...That's when i hung up on her...I called another local BB & they did the same thing...Maybe too many has been calling, damn you flippers...Now i actually have to bring my games in to get quoted...

[quote name='rcaido']So i tried calling Blockbuster for some current prices & they wont give the prices on the phone...I talk with the manager & she was like we cant give any price trades over the phone...I was like you guys always did that before; is this a new policy? We never give prices on the phone, we need to see the game for us to give you price quote on it...I told them i just bought the game its completely mint, its like i just opened it from shrinkwrap can you give a quote on that...No we still need to see it...That's when i hung up on her...I called another local BB & they did the same thing...Maybe too many has been calling, damn you flippers...Now i actually have to bring my games in to get quoted...[/QUOTE]

you could call a different GR in a different state?

[quote name='JJSP']Thou shalt not bash Goodwill - nearly all of the money made there goes to a really great cause.

I've found all sorts of great gaming items at Goodwill, and have paid sales tax on exactly -none- of them (Goodwill is a non-profit, meaning they can't charge a sales tax - your purchase is technically a donation).[/QUOTE]

After reading a few posts here about Goodwill, I decided to check my local store. They didn't have any games, but they did have the Xbox 360 Steering Wheel and it appeared new -- still wanted $80 for it. If it had been $50 or less (half of the current $99 retail), it wouldn't have been a bad deal. But I was suprised to see them charging so much.

[quote name='awp']After reading a few posts here about Goodwill, I decided to check my local store. They didn't have any games, but they did have the Xbox 360 Steering Wheel and it appeared new -- still wanted $80 for it. If it had been $50 or less (half of the current $99 retail), it wouldn't have been a bad deal. But I was suprised to see them charging so much.[/quote]

Consider yourself lucky. Chances are that was the flammable version of the steering wheel :)

I've found all sorts of great gaming items at Goodwill, and have paid sales tax on exactly -none- of them (Goodwill is a non-profit, meaning they can't charge a sales tax - your purchase is technically a donation).[/quote]

Whats laughable is how they come up with their prices, it literally is the guess work of a number of unemployable idiots in the loading dock. How do I know this... I had the pleasure of serving community service at a local store. Electronics were especially hit and miss with them, i think the pricing was directly related to how complicated something seemed to them. Video games for instance were clearly voodoo science and must be as valuable as gold :bomb:

I didn't know GW actually had to buy the target salvage stuff however, I had always assumed they were given it for free and it became a charitable deduction in Targets favor.

After working at the store I would have to say, charitably speaking I still prefer the Sally Army.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back