The Blockbuster/Gamerush Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

io

Staff member
Feedback
89 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blockbuster/Gamerush video game deal thread.

First and foremost, please check out the
GameRush Trade-In Prices Wiki.

SPECIAL NOTE:

For those looking to transfer credit from Blockbuster to Gamestop the current extra $10 for 2 games deal at Gamestop (Wii, 360, PS3 only) provides the following options:

Game: BB price -> GS price with Edge+bonus

:360:
Beautiful Katamari: $9.99 -> $11.60
Bionicle Heroes $9.99 -> $7.20 (only good if B1G1 happens)
Bullet Witch: $9.99 -> $9.40
Cars: $9.99 -> $9.40
Chromehounds: $9.99? -> $8.30
Earth Defense Force: $9.99 -> $10.50
King Kong $9.99 -> $7.75 (only good if B1G1 happens)
Meet The Robinsons: $6.99 -> $10.50
Ninety-Nine Nights $14.99 -> $13.80
PSU $9.99 -> $10.50
Rumble Roses $9.99 -> $8.30
Spiderman 3: $9.99 -> $10.50
Spiderman Friend or Foe $12.99 -> $13.80
Table Tennis $9.99 -> $7.75
Tomb Raider Legend $9.99 -> $9.80
Top Spin 2: $9.99 -> $9.40
Virtua Tennis 3 $9.99 -> $11.60
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007 (360) | 9.99 -> 9.40

:wii:
Alien Syndrome $9.99 -> $10.50
Meet The Robinsons $9.99 -> $11.60
Sonic Secret Rings $14.99 -> $14.90
Super Monkey Ball $14.99 -> $11.60 (only good if B1G1 happens)
Tony Hawk Downhill Jam $14.99 -> $11.60 (only good if B1G1 happens)

:ps3:
NBA Street Homecourt $14.99 -> ??
Virtua Fighter 5 $14.99 -> $13.80

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALERT: Preorders available for a few select games at most Blockbuster stores

Most regular Blockbuster locations (in addition to Gamerush stores of course) are taking preorders for Guitar Hero Aerosmith, Star Wars Force Unleashed, and possibly a few other games (YMMV on the cashier knowing about it). $5 is required for a deposit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is this thread for?
The primary function of this thread is to discuss current trade-in and sale promos and to post any trade-in values you have obtained. Please post trade-in values with the date of the trade (or quote) and system. One of the CAG Wiki editors will then add them to the Wiki.

It is also permissible to discuss system availability, credit issues, etc. As long as it is related to game trades or sales at Blockbuster it is generally OK to discuss it here.

Unlike more tightly focused clearance threads, it is OK to discuss more general Gamerush/Blockbuster issues here as well as trade requests as long as they are kept to a minimum (and usually just during specific deals).

Due to the questionable stability of the Gamerush brand, it is also permissible to discuss ways of converting credit from Blockbuster to other stores (ie, which games may be used for trading in to other stores such as Gamecrazy or EB/GS). As of right now, we have no indication of Gamerush's imminent demise, but given Blockbuster's ongoing financial difficulties we need to be aware of the possibility.

What is this thread NOT for?
Please do not discuss the flipping of games from one Gamerush store to another should another such opportunity arise (through trade-in deals which we haven't had recently anyway). It is one thing to "play the market" with trade-in values from one chain to another (GR to GC to EB) - free market buy low/sell high and all that. But taking advantage of loopholes in a single store's policies/promos is frowned upon and has, in the past, led to trade-in bans from GR.

General Info
- Trade-in credit can be placed onto your store account or onto a "Value" card
- Credit on store accounts can only be used at that one store
- However, credit can be transferred from the store account to a card at any time
- Value cards can be used at any location
- Gamerush stores often do not get new game stock until the Friday of the release week, thus a few days later than most retailers

Gamerush vs. regular Blockbusters
All Blockbuster game-related discussion belongs here. Most threads created in the Deals forum will be merged in to here. There seems to be the impression by many CAGs that if they don't have a Gamerush store near them then this thread does not apply to them. However, regular (non-GR) Blockbuster stores often run the same promos and generally have the same trade-in values.

The key differences:
- Only Gamerush stores sell used video game hardware and generally have a much wider selection of new hardware. Many regular BB stores had a PS3 bundle available over Christmas and since then they have expanded their hardware sales. As of right now (Spring/Summer 2008) most Blockbuster stores are now selling PS3's, Xbox 360's, and Wii's. Most still do not sell handheld systems (a few apparently sell the DS but I've never seen them there). As a result of not selling used hardware, regular Blockbuster stores will not take hardware in for trades.

- Only Gamerush stores allow for preorders of your choice of new games (though, it seems, some stores have stopped taking preorders). On the other hand, some regular Blockbuster stores take preorders for a few select mega-release titles (recent examples: Halo 3, SSBB, Mario Kart, GTA IV).

- While many Gamerush stores have cut back on their new game stock, some regular (non-GR) Blockbusters have started selling new games. They usually have a very limited selection of top-selling new 360, PS3, and Wii games. I will be maintaining a list below here for those with Blockbuster credit but no access to a GR store.

- Trade-in values are controlled centrally and are uniform across all Gamerush and Blockbuster locations EXCEPT if the Blockbuster is a franchise location. You can tell from the receipt if your store is a franchise store. All Gamerush stores are corporate-owned so they will have uniform pricing.

New games that may be available for purchase at select non-GR Blockbusters
For those with access to only regular Blockbuster stores but wanting to take advantage of the decent trade-in values Blockbuster offers, this is the list of new games being sold by some regular Blockbuster locations. Note that they will generally not get new games on the release date. They will most likely have them a few days to weeks later. Stock is usually very limited and they do not seem to get restocks of most games. So once something is sold out they will most likely not get it back. Many of the "older "new games in the list below may be hard to find at this point.

:ds:
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass

:psp:
God of War Chains of Olympus

:360:
Army of Two
Bioshock
Blue Dragon
Bully
Burnout Paradise
Call of Duty 4
Guitar Hero III
Halo 3
Ironman
Lego Star Wars TCS
Lost Odyssey
Mass Effect
Narnia
NBA Live 08
NBA 2K8
Project Gotham Racing 4
Rock Band Bundle
The Orange Box
Turok
Viking Battle for Asgard

:ps2:
Guitar Hero III
Spiderman Friend or Foe

:ps3:
80GB PS3 bundle for $600 (PS3, Surf's Up Blu-Ray, HDMI cable, 20-week rental card)
40GB PS3 ala carte (no bundle)
Army of Two
Assassin's Creed
Burnout Paradise
Lego Star Wars TCS
NBA Live 08
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction
Rock Band bundle
Turok
Uncharted
Viking Battle for Asgard

:wii:
Battle of the Bands
Boom Blox
Dragon Quest Swords
Guitar Hero III
Houses of the Dead 2 & 3
Link's Crossbow Training
Mario Kart
Mario Party 8
Mario Strikers Charged
NBA Live 08
Ninja Reflex
Sega Superstar Tennis
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
We Ski

Current Trade-In Deals

There are no trade-in deals at this time. The trade 3 get an extra $5 per game is still in affect at some (very select) locations.

Reported Trade-In Prices

Trade-In Price Wiki

Picked up two of the 1-month codes out of the display rental GTAIV's. Excellent recommendation, CAG - my BB was more than willing to let me have them. :)

[quote name='djkunai']I move that we create a new "Official Blockbuster/GameRush Summer 2008 Thread".

Seconded?[/quote]

We could use a new one, but io should start and maintain it since he's done a great job with this one.

What's the point of creating a new thread, I often wonder why people do that.

Are we dissatified with IO's updates and want a new thread owner ?

As the only benefit of starting a new thread would be a new thread owner.

[quote name='stoned99']What's the point of creating a new thread, I often wonder why people do that.

Are we dissatified with IO's updates and want a new thread owner ?

As the only benefit of starting a new thread would be a new thread owner.[/quote]

I suppose it helps the page count for CAGs looking for deals. Even with the search function, it's a lot more tedious to go through 180+ pages of posts than it is to go through 50+ pages wouldn't it? The OP should have all the important pertinent info but eh.

I'm indifferent either way.

Exactly, IO has done a great job and if he is willing to keep it up then fantastic. However, at 186 pages i think its time to start a fresh new thread.

We got sent a box of the "Previously Played" Wii Wheels yesterday. They are all brand new and either came from damaged boxes or from the Rentals, since the Wheel is not being rented with them.

[quote name='JJSP']Picked up two of the 1-month codes out of the display rental GTAIV's. Excellent recommendation, CAG - my BB was more than willing to let me have them. :)[/quote]

Can you stack these codes? I thought you could only use one of them for a single account. Heck, I've got quite a few laying around if they can be stacked onto an existing account.

[quote name='elmyra']Can you stack these codes? I thought you could only use one of them for a single account. Heck, I've got quite a few laying around if they can be stacked onto an existing account.[/quote]

I believe you can use them and stack as long as they aren't the trial codes. GTA IV I believe are just 1 month XBL codes.

[quote name='elmyra']Can you stack these codes? I thought you could only use one of them for a single account. Heck, I've got quite a few laying around if they can be stacked onto an existing account.[/quote]

Yeah you can. It adds to your current subscription.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Exactly, IO has done a great job and if he is willing to keep it up then fantastic. However, at 186 pages i think its time to start a fresh new thread.[/quote]

You see answering my question with "Exactly" hardly justifies starting a new thread, as does the arguement the page # is > (insert page # of your choice here).

Who cares what the page count is, after all I'm sure most of you start at the bottom and work backwards (You do do that don't you ?), as starting at page #2 and scrolling through tedious pages of history would seem dumb IMHO.

Someone needs to come up with a good arguement, like for instance, the website is 10x faster, or I feel like the information is somehow more important if only 5 pages of history exist (yes that one was sarcasm).

Starting a new thread only dilutes the history as quite often a story is recited on page 5, but is quickly lost when the thread is archived and a new thread created.

I'm truly curious if a real arguement exists for splitting threads.

And just to be clear, I have no complaints with IO's management of the thread front page, and I'd rather see this thread continue under his capable leadership than someone start another one just for the status of owning the thread.

TIV for Target Free with coupon crap

360 Cars $2.50 (This actually looses 1.50)
360 Fantastic 4 - Rise of the something or another $6
360 College Hoops 2K8 $15
PS3 NCAA Football 08 $13
PS3 LAIR $20
360 Def Jam ICON $12 (This is the winner for pure profit as it's a 12$ profit)

[quote name='stoned99']You see answering my question with "Exactly" hardly justifies starting a new thread, as does the arguement the page # is > (insert page # of your choice here).

Who cares what the page count is, after all I'm sure most of you start at the bottom and work backwards (You do do that don't you ?), as starting at page #2 and scrolling through tedious pages of history would seem dumb IMHO.

Someone needs to come up with a good arguement, like for instance, the website is 10x faster, or I feel like the information is somehow more important if only 5 pages off history exist (yes that one was sarcasm).

Starting a new thread only dilutes the history as quite often a story is recited on page 5, but is quickly lost when the thread is archived and a new thread created.

I'm truly curious if a real arguement exists for splitting threads.

And just to be clear, I have no complaints with IO's management of the thread front page, and I'd rather see this thread continue under his capable leadership than someone start another one just for the status of owning the thread.

TIV for Target Free with coupon crap

360 Cars $2.50 (This actually looses 1.50)
360 Fantastic 4 - Rise of the something or another $6
360 College Hoops 2K8 $15
PS3 NCAA Football 08 $13
PS3 LAIR $20
360 Def Jam ICON $12 (This is the winner for pure profit as it's a 12$ profit)[/QUOTE]

Know how much you can get for Monster Madness or Virtua Tennis 3? I'll go grab more of those at target if they get a nice profit. Don't think they had many Def Jams.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Know how much you can get for Monster Madness or Virtua Tennis 3? I'll go grab more of those at target if they get a nice profit. Don't think they had many Def Jams.[/QUOTE]
$8 and $12, I believe.

[quote name='stoned99']
Someone needs to come up with a good arguement[/quote]

Because I said so.

We normally start a new thread after several dozen pages, and I just ended my classes for this semester yesterday (A in economics). I just figured it was time for a fresh start (similar to how the Sears / Target clearances get new threads periodically). It's all io's choice- I'm too busy to run a thread and update and etc.

[quote name='joshnorm']I believe you can use them and stack as long as they aren't the trial codes. GTA IV I believe are just 1 month XBL codes.[/quote]

[quote name='DarkRider23']Yeah you can. It adds to your current subscription.[/quote]

Thanks!

[quote name='JJSP']$8 and $12, I believe.[/quote]

Sorry I should have posted earlier. It is now $6 for Monster Madness and $6 for Virtua Tennis. I've been flipping a ton of them that I got "free" from Target.

[quote name='djkunai']Because I said so.

We normally start a new thread after several dozen pages, and I just ended my classes for this semester yesterday (A in economics). I just figured it was time for a fresh start (similar to how the Sears / Target clearances get new threads periodically). It's all io's choice- I'm too busy to run a thread and update and etc.[/quote]

All you need now is to get a job like us big boys!!

And as I tell my children who also get A's, "because I said so", is only a way to win an arguement if no good reason exists.

So I'm still looking for someone to actually come up with a good reason.

p.s Kunai, how does a Community College 'A' hold up against a real College 'A'

[quote name='stoned99']
p.s Kunai, how does a Community College 'A' hold up against a real College 'A'[/quote]

No need to be an ass...

An 'A' in Economics, I'd say it stacks up quite well, considering he got it for a fraction of the cost...(and should transfer quite nicely to a "real" college if he should desire)

[quote name='h2dk']No need to be an ass...

An 'A' in Economics, I'd say it stacks up quite well, considering he got it for a fraction of the cost...(and should transfer quite nicely to a "real" college if he should desire)[/quote]

Sorry, but "because I said so" triggered an emotional response in me.

When I went to school, Economics, along with Sociology, Psychology and Business were considered the "Filler" subjects, easy to pass but overall not very usefull.

Now an 'A' in Applied Math would be impressive, care to share you're other grades with us Dj ?

I vote for keeping the existing thread.
A new thread with all TIVs & offers on front page makes it so much easier for leechers from other boards to get all the info

[quote name='nlyonssmith']Sorry I should have posted earlier. It is now $6 for Monster Madness and $6 for Virtua Tennis. I've been flipping a ton of them that I got "free" from Target.[/QUOTE]

Dang. that sucks. Unless I trade in like 15 of them its kinda pointless. lol. And that would take a lot of work.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Dang. that sucks. Unless I trade in like 15 of them its kinda pointless. lol. And that would take a lot of work.[/quote]

I traded 15 monster madness and 3 VT. It was a pain in the ass, but all free :D

[quote name='nlyonssmith']I traded 15 monster madness and 3 VT. It was a pain in the ass, but all free :D[/QUOTE]

About how many games did you take up the register at once at target. I havent gone up with more than 2 each time Ive went so far. But if I continue doing just 2 at a time, could take forever. And did you trade in all the copies at once at Blockbuster/Gamerush? I actually have my eye on some of the movie poster paintings they have there.

[quote name='stoned99']All you need now is to get a job like us big boys!!
[/quote]

Got one.

And as I tell my children who also get A's, "because I said so", is only a way to win an arguement if no good reason exists.
You're right, there is no good reason. I just want a new thread. Doesn't matter if it happens or not- I was bored and realized we had a lot of pages/

p.s Kunai, how does a Community College 'A' hold up against a real College 'A'
I wouldn't know, since I'm at California State University Northridge (we have the worst fucking mascot). As for that economics class, 20% off the class failed so I think it holds up pretty well. I only have one class left to get my degree (3 units) which I can only take in the Fall, so I'm graduating one semester late because of that. Still, BA at 21 ftw.

I'll probably start on my master's in the fall as well, or go for second bachelor's in business law (I was #1 for the semester in the BLAW280, but I haven't taken any other business classes at all). I also didn't buy the book or do the homework, just notes. I got a perfect score on every test ;)).

[quote name='h2dk']
An 'A' in Economics, I'd say it stacks up quite well, considering he got it for a fraction of the cost...(and should transfer quite nicely to a "real" college if he should desire)[/quote]

No, I paid the full cost. Didn't buy the book- seriously $600 a semester on books is ridiculous. I only bought a math book this semester (since I thought I needed to do the homework to pass) only to realize it was 15% of the grade. I did one assignment and aced all the tests and final. The class was full of idiots- one of the girls couldn't comprehend that -3.2 < -3, since she thought "the .2 made the first number bigger. ":whistle2:#

I'll tell you right now, I don't comprehend chemistry or music.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']About how many games did you take up the register at once at target. I havent gone up with more than 2 each time Ive went so far. But if I continue doing just 2 at a time, could take forever. And did you trade in all the copies at once at Blockbuster/Gamerush? I actually have my eye on some of the movie poster paintings they have there.[/quote]

The most I did was 4x MM and 2x VT. I didn't print enough coupons. Also, buy a filler so the total is > $0.00 (I bought a mothers day card).

I went to 6 different BBGRs at various times while I was out taking care of errands.

[quote name='nlyonssmith']The most I did was 4x MM and 2x VT. I didn't print enough coupons. Also, buy a filler so the total is > $0.00 (I bought a mothers day card).

I went to 6 different BBGRs at various times while I was out taking care of errands.[/quote]

If you count the 5/$25 coupon, the best I did was 8x ($5 -> $40).

Also, I picked up another 10 copies of :ps3: NBA 08.

[quote name='wlau']$14 PS2 - Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (Hot Coffee)

Receipt says, "DONOTSALE/RENTPS2-GRAND THEFT AU".[/quote]

lol. "We'll give you $18 for that game which we'll never sell or rent."

[quote name='djkunai']lol. "We'll give you $18 for that game which we'll never sell or rent."[/QUOTE]

The manager probably takes it home for a little last-gen fun.

[quote name='DarkRider23']Yeah you can. It adds to your current subscription.[/QUOTE]

I checked my local store after work today; seems somebody beat me to the punch (or the employees took the 1-month codes out). Maybe I'll check my other local store tomorrow.

[quote name='djkunai']Got one.

You're right, there is no good reason. I just want a new thread. Doesn't matter if it happens or not- I was bored and realized we had a lot of pages/

I wouldn't know, since I'm at California State University Northridge (we have the worst fucking mascot). As for that economics class, 20% off the class failed so I think it holds up pretty well. I only have one class left to get my degree (3 units) which I can only take in the Fall, so I'm graduating one semester late because of that. Still, BA at 21 ftw.

I'll probably start on my master's in the fall as well, or go for second bachelor's in business law (I was #1 for the semester in the BLAW280, but I haven't taken any other business classes at all). I also didn't buy the book or do the homework, just notes. I got a perfect score on every test ;)).

No, I paid the full cost. Didn't buy the book- seriously $600 a semester on books is ridiculous. I only bought a math book this semester (since I thought I needed to do the homework to pass) only to realize it was 15% of the grade. I did one assignment and aced all the tests and final. The class was full of idiots- one of the girls couldn't comprehend that -3.2 < -3, since she thought "the .2 made the first number bigger. ":whistle2:#

I'll tell you right now, I don't comprehend chemistry or music.[/QUOTE]

Don't mind stoned99. You're better than that.

BTW, you just can't start on a master's degree in the fall unless you applied, get reference letters, and finish that class you need first.

Also, do not waste your time with another BA...not enough return with the time and money it takes to get one (unless it is somewhat related to your present major, and you can finish it within a year).

But then again, you probably already knew that. :)

question!

How do people use multiple BBs for trades? I have two that accept trade-ins near by, if I drop off 2 copies of the game at BB-1 can I goto BB-2 and trade in another 2 copies of the game?

That's what I do, except with one copy of whatever games I trade. I think it is still tracked anyway because when I open a new acccount, I am asked "Have you had a BB account before?". Whatever, I don't do constant excessive trading anyway.

[quote name='ets']question!

How do people use multiple BBs for trades? I have two that accept trade-ins near by, if I drop off 2 copies of the game at BB-1 can I goto BB-2 and trade in another 2 copies of the game?[/quote]

Yes, although, if you abuse this you can get caught and banned at all of your local stores.

Word to the wise: always be friendly to the people at your BBGRs.

I have like 5 or 6 accounts at the local blockbuster and spread my trades out among them. i am only semi banned at one I need to trade with the manager their. I have been going to my local one which is the closest and asking about WII fit. The manager of the store was working when I went in and she said we are getting 2 copies of it. Since your such a good customer I will save you one copy of it to pick up on the 23rd.

This week's Gamestop coupon is B1G1 on original Xbox games, so not much flipping potential. However, Jaws Unleashed for Xbox still gets $12, so if you could find two used copies at Gamestop, with coupon and Edge, they'd be $11.69 + tax which could be turned into $24 at BB/GR. That's about all I could think of since orig. Xbox games don't get much anymore. I asked about Halo 2, but it only gets $6 now.

[quote name='djkunai']Got one.

I wouldn't know, since I'm at California State University Northridge (we have the worst fucking mascot). As for that economics class, 20% off the class failed so I think it holds up pretty well. I only have one class left to get my degree (3 units) which I can only take in the Fall, so I'm graduating one semester late because of that. Still, BA at 21 ftw. [/quote]

yep that sounds like csun, they made me come back for 1 retarded unit before I graduated..... the bast'ads.

[quote name='ets']question!

How do people use multiple BBs for trades? I have two that accept trade-ins near by, if I drop off 2 copies of the game at BB-1 can I goto BB-2 and trade in another 2 copies of the game?[/quote]

If you have an account at any BB, it'll transfer to all other BB's. All you need is the blockbuster card or ID. So you can trade at any blockbuster that accepts trades. Just be careful about trading too many of the same thing. If stores get suspicious and start calling other stores, they'll see the excessive trading across the different stores and put a hold on your trading abilities at those stores.

And to whomever asked about multiple accounts... it's not really possible anymore. Until about a year ago, you could open as many accounts as you wanted. There was really no way to track how many accounts you had or any way to tie them together. BB smartened up and decided to track Driver's License #'s. Now, whenever you try to open an account, the first thing the computer does is cross-reference your DL# across all accounts to see if any other account exists with the same #. If so, they just bring up your other account and update the info. It prevents people from racking up balances on an account and then opening a new one. Also, for CAG purposes, it prevents you from staying under the radar by spreading trades across multiple accounts. Only way aroundit is to have someone else open an account and have you added to it.

[quote name='Warner1281']Only way around it is to have someone else open an account and have you added to it.[/quote]

8-[

[quote name='unforeseen']Don't mind stoned99. You're better than that.

BTW, you just can't start on a master's degree in the fall unless you applied, get reference letters, and finish that class you need first.

Also, do not waste your time with another BA...not enough return with the time and money it takes to get one (unless it is somewhat related to your present major, and you can finish it within a year).

But then again, you probably already knew that. :)[/quote]

True, my questions to Kunai were just meant to irritate in reverse, and beyond that had no deep intent.

Glad he's doing well in school, but I just I hate it when ppl make irrational changes/requests for no good reason, I feel like it's work being created for the sake of creating work. On the other hand I reflect inwardly as to wether I'm just opposed to change.

I'm just the pain in the ass at the front of the room always asking "Why?"

Now I'm trying to decide if going out into the 100 degree heat is worth it just to make 10$ bucks more off Target.

[quote name='mkernan']This week's Gamestop coupon is B1G1 on original Xbox games, so not much flipping potential. However, Jaws Unleashed for Xbox still gets $12, so if you could find two used copies at Gamestop, with coupon and Edge, they'd be $11.69 + tax which could be turned into $24 at BB/GR. That's about all I could think of since orig. Xbox games don't get much anymore. I asked about Halo 2, but it only gets $6 now.[/quote]

is that pretty much the only flip? cuz my BBs look at me wierd and alway question me when i trade in two of the same copies....i always say "I have two nephews and they both have the same games and give them to me when they're done with them..." no one usually goies any further with it when u talk about lil kids :)

[quote name='MaKaVeLi42O']is that pretty much the only flip? cuz my BBs look at me wierd and alway question me when i trade in two of the same copies....i always say "I have two nephews and they both have the same games and give them to me when they're done with them..." no one usually goies any further with it when u talk about lil kids :)[/QUOTE]

As far as I know, that's the only flip from Gamestop w/ the coupon. As far as trading, I usually just take one copy to one store, the other to a different store. I mean, the chances of you finding a good supply of Jaws are slim and its kind of a pain for not that much profit.

[quote name='mkernan']As far as I know, that's the only flip from Gamestop w/ the coupon. As far as trading, I usually just take one copy to one store, the other to a different store. I mean, the chances of you finding a good supply of Jaws are slim and its kind of a pain for not that much profit.[/quote]

Specially since GS got rid of the quantity on their site search. Not worth the gas or effort to drive around looking...too bad I own all the good xbox games, now a ps2 b1g1 would be amazing :hot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back