The Blockbuster/Gamerush Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

io

Staff member
Feedback
89 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blockbuster/Gamerush video game deal thread.

First and foremost, please check out the
GameRush Trade-In Prices Wiki.

SPECIAL NOTE:

For those looking to transfer credit from Blockbuster to Gamestop the current extra $10 for 2 games deal at Gamestop (Wii, 360, PS3 only) provides the following options:

Game: BB price -> GS price with Edge+bonus

:360:
Beautiful Katamari: $9.99 -> $11.60
Bionicle Heroes $9.99 -> $7.20 (only good if B1G1 happens)
Bullet Witch: $9.99 -> $9.40
Cars: $9.99 -> $9.40
Chromehounds: $9.99? -> $8.30
Earth Defense Force: $9.99 -> $10.50
King Kong $9.99 -> $7.75 (only good if B1G1 happens)
Meet The Robinsons: $6.99 -> $10.50
Ninety-Nine Nights $14.99 -> $13.80
PSU $9.99 -> $10.50
Rumble Roses $9.99 -> $8.30
Spiderman 3: $9.99 -> $10.50
Spiderman Friend or Foe $12.99 -> $13.80
Table Tennis $9.99 -> $7.75
Tomb Raider Legend $9.99 -> $9.80
Top Spin 2: $9.99 -> $9.40
Virtua Tennis 3 $9.99 -> $11.60
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007 (360) | 9.99 -> 9.40

:wii:
Alien Syndrome $9.99 -> $10.50
Meet The Robinsons $9.99 -> $11.60
Sonic Secret Rings $14.99 -> $14.90
Super Monkey Ball $14.99 -> $11.60 (only good if B1G1 happens)
Tony Hawk Downhill Jam $14.99 -> $11.60 (only good if B1G1 happens)

:ps3:
NBA Street Homecourt $14.99 -> ??
Virtua Fighter 5 $14.99 -> $13.80

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALERT: Preorders available for a few select games at most Blockbuster stores

Most regular Blockbuster locations (in addition to Gamerush stores of course) are taking preorders for Guitar Hero Aerosmith, Star Wars Force Unleashed, and possibly a few other games (YMMV on the cashier knowing about it). $5 is required for a deposit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is this thread for?
The primary function of this thread is to discuss current trade-in and sale promos and to post any trade-in values you have obtained. Please post trade-in values with the date of the trade (or quote) and system. One of the CAG Wiki editors will then add them to the Wiki.

It is also permissible to discuss system availability, credit issues, etc. As long as it is related to game trades or sales at Blockbuster it is generally OK to discuss it here.

Unlike more tightly focused clearance threads, it is OK to discuss more general Gamerush/Blockbuster issues here as well as trade requests as long as they are kept to a minimum (and usually just during specific deals).

Due to the questionable stability of the Gamerush brand, it is also permissible to discuss ways of converting credit from Blockbuster to other stores (ie, which games may be used for trading in to other stores such as Gamecrazy or EB/GS). As of right now, we have no indication of Gamerush's imminent demise, but given Blockbuster's ongoing financial difficulties we need to be aware of the possibility.

What is this thread NOT for?
Please do not discuss the flipping of games from one Gamerush store to another should another such opportunity arise (through trade-in deals which we haven't had recently anyway). It is one thing to "play the market" with trade-in values from one chain to another (GR to GC to EB) - free market buy low/sell high and all that. But taking advantage of loopholes in a single store's policies/promos is frowned upon and has, in the past, led to trade-in bans from GR.

General Info
- Trade-in credit can be placed onto your store account or onto a "Value" card
- Credit on store accounts can only be used at that one store
- However, credit can be transferred from the store account to a card at any time
- Value cards can be used at any location
- Gamerush stores often do not get new game stock until the Friday of the release week, thus a few days later than most retailers

Gamerush vs. regular Blockbusters
All Blockbuster game-related discussion belongs here. Most threads created in the Deals forum will be merged in to here. There seems to be the impression by many CAGs that if they don't have a Gamerush store near them then this thread does not apply to them. However, regular (non-GR) Blockbuster stores often run the same promos and generally have the same trade-in values.

The key differences:
- Only Gamerush stores sell used video game hardware and generally have a much wider selection of new hardware. Many regular BB stores had a PS3 bundle available over Christmas and since then they have expanded their hardware sales. As of right now (Spring/Summer 2008) most Blockbuster stores are now selling PS3's, Xbox 360's, and Wii's. Most still do not sell handheld systems (a few apparently sell the DS but I've never seen them there). As a result of not selling used hardware, regular Blockbuster stores will not take hardware in for trades.

- Only Gamerush stores allow for preorders of your choice of new games (though, it seems, some stores have stopped taking preorders). On the other hand, some regular Blockbuster stores take preorders for a few select mega-release titles (recent examples: Halo 3, SSBB, Mario Kart, GTA IV).

- While many Gamerush stores have cut back on their new game stock, some regular (non-GR) Blockbusters have started selling new games. They usually have a very limited selection of top-selling new 360, PS3, and Wii games. I will be maintaining a list below here for those with Blockbuster credit but no access to a GR store.

- Trade-in values are controlled centrally and are uniform across all Gamerush and Blockbuster locations EXCEPT if the Blockbuster is a franchise location. You can tell from the receipt if your store is a franchise store. All Gamerush stores are corporate-owned so they will have uniform pricing.

New games that may be available for purchase at select non-GR Blockbusters
For those with access to only regular Blockbuster stores but wanting to take advantage of the decent trade-in values Blockbuster offers, this is the list of new games being sold by some regular Blockbuster locations. Note that they will generally not get new games on the release date. They will most likely have them a few days to weeks later. Stock is usually very limited and they do not seem to get restocks of most games. So once something is sold out they will most likely not get it back. Many of the "older "new games in the list below may be hard to find at this point.

:ds:
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass

:psp:
God of War Chains of Olympus

Army of Two
Bioshock
Blue Dragon
Bully
Burnout Paradise
Call of Duty 4
Guitar Hero III
Halo 3
Ironman
Lego Star Wars TCS
Lost Odyssey
Mass Effect
Narnia
NBA Live 08
NBA 2K8
Project Gotham Racing 4
Rock Band Bundle
The Orange Box
Turok
Viking Battle for Asgard

:ps2:
Guitar Hero III
Spiderman Friend or Foe

80GB PS3 bundle for $600 (PS3, Surf's Up Blu-Ray, HDMI cable, 20-week rental card)
40GB PS3 ala carte (no bundle)
Army of Two
Assassin's Creed
Burnout Paradise
Lego Star Wars TCS
NBA Live 08
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction
Rock Band bundle
Turok
Uncharted
Viking Battle for Asgard

Battle of the Bands
Boom Blox
Dragon Quest Swords
Guitar Hero III
Houses of the Dead 2 & 3
Link's Crossbow Training
Mario Kart
Mario Party 8
Mario Strikers Charged
NBA Live 08
Ninja Reflex
Sega Superstar Tennis
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
We Ski

Current Trade-In Deals

There are no trade-in deals at this time. The trade 3 get an extra $5 per game is still in affect at some (very select) locations.

Reported Trade-In Prices

Trade-In Price Wiki

[quote name='confoosious']So warner, how do you feel about all the crazy TIVs at blockbuster and flipping? Does it matter to you or is it just corporate policy and you couldn't care less?[/quote]

Corporate policy and I don't really care. If they haven't gotten the clue at corporate from seeing the same 10 games being traded in over and over nationwide, then who am I to fix it? I've got no problem with people trading at my store so long as they stick to the trade guidelines (and yes I've got a CAG that trades at my store).

[quote name='mkernan']Good tips. You know anything about an upcoming B1G1 $14.99 and under on used games? :)[/quote]

Nope. Although, to be honest I just briefly glanced at the weekly MAP and communications. I'll look through it again tonight when I go to work to see if I can find anything about it. My guess is there's no B1G1 free though. I know all of the signs in the stores have 2 sides to them. More than likely the sign that someone saw was just behind the counter because they were going to put up/take down whatever was on the other side of the B1G1 sign.

[quote name='Warner1281']More than likely the sign that someone saw was just behind the counter because they were going to put up/take down whatever was on the other side of the B1G1 sign.[/quote]

vader_nooo.jpg

[quote name='Lamplitersniper']I dont try to figure out how BB/GR determine their TIV prices lol...I just try to take advantage of it![/quote]

Well you have to figure that considering that they rent games for a week or so for about $7, they can take a hit in the trade-in aspect. Also, from a wider perspective on profitability, they are making a significant push to get more into gaming. So the higher their TIV's are, the more people that come into their store instead of a gamestop. Those people may rent games, movies, buy posters, etc. That they wouldn't have bought if they never came into the store. That's just my thinking.

[quote name='bgame2']Well you have to figure that considering that rent games for a week or so for about $7, they can take a hit in the trade-in aspect. Also, from a wider perspective on profitability, they are making a significant push to get more into gaming. So the higher their TIV's are, the more people that come into their store instead of a gamestop. Those people may rent games, movies, buy posters, etc. That they wouldn't have bought if they never came into the store. That's just my thinking.[/quote]

that's been the case with me.

I didn't even think about stepping foot in a blockbuster. But then I found this thread.

Now I am a blockbuster rewards member (not a BB total access though) and rent movies once a week. I also purchased my 60GB PS3, nintendo wii, and wii fit from them (along with several other games). Granted, I wouldn't be any of those things if I didn't have such a massive amount of credit, but they are making some money off of me.

I don't remember all the details from yesterday, but I did this about 12 times.

At Target, buy 2x Viva Pinata @ $8.
Walk up the stairs, trade to GS for $21.
Buy Stranglehold with the $21.
Trade to GR for $36.

$8 cash into $36 GR credit.

I didn't realize that even though one GS had 0 copies of Stranglehold used in the store locator, they still had 8 copies new.

My credit was down to $60 yesterday morning, and it went up to $550 by last night. Picked up a Wii, too.

Hi guys could someone explain the $5 bonus on the trade ins at GS? I'm assuming that it is the $10 bonus on 2 next gen games, but I just want to be certain.

[quote name='bgame2']Hi guys could someone explain the $5 bonus on the trade ins at GS? I'm assuming that it is the $10 bonus on 2 next gen games, but I just want to be certain.[/quote]

Yeah that's all it is.

[quote name='djkunai']I don't remember all the details from yesterday, but I did this about 12 times.

Trade to GR for $36.

I didn't realize that even though one GS had 0 copies of Stranglehold used in the store locator, they still had 8 copies new.

My credit was down to $60 yesterday morning, and it went up to $550 by last night. Picked up a Wii, too.[/quote]

Too bad here in NYC this is a whole lot more difficult to do. More like damn near impossible.

[quote name='djkunai']I don't remember all the details from yesterday, but I did this about 12 times.

Trade to GR for $36.

My credit was down to $60 yesterday morning, and it went up to $550 by last night. Picked up a Wii, too.[/quote]

Shizzam I dunno how they let you trade in so many copies of the same game...not only to BB but GS as well.

I was happy when I turned 21 dollars yesterday into 108 BB credit + 120 GS credit.

[quote name='djkunai']I don't remember all the details from yesterday...[/quote]Starts out like a few drunken college stories I vaguely recall. Do you occasionally wake up naked on a park bench in broad daylight wondering where all the GR credit came from and have no idea what happened the night before?

Nothing better than a CAG hangover, though...

how much is stranglehold getting for trade in regular edition? Also dump days tuesdays are at the end of the day or starting morning Tues where prices changes for TIVs?

Trade to GR for $36.

Thats pretty much what I did except I only did it once lol.

And could only find one VP so I had to deal with trading COD2 so I had another 2 dollars out of pocket for the used stranglehold. So $10-->$36

Still not bad at all.

I should get my spiderwick chronicles for the wii on Thursday. Perfect timing to go and pick up MGS4 when I trade it in for the $30. Again doubling my money. I think that will give me enough to pay off MGS4 AND pick up a new DS3. Both the game and the controller will have cost me about $55 bucks total. Not bad at all.

[quote name='confoosious']Today. and it's the 360.[/quote]Damn, I didn't make it to trade the other FIFA I had last night. Somehow, I'll suffer with 5 to 19 profit instead of 5 to 22;)

Also, glad to hear that PS3 MLB 07 still gets 13 as I keep meaning to trade it in, but I want to try it out first. When I get some time to play it I always tell myself just one match of CoD4 first. . . 3 hours later I got to get some Zs.

[quote name='Lamplitersniper']Was this today? So Fifa 07 is getting $19? Wow thats crazy...is that PS3 or Xbox360?

Also for anyone who has Amazon Prime... Spiderwick Chronicles for Wii is 14.99 free 2 day shipping (prime).

$14.99----> $30

Not bad.[/quote]

Instant $15 profit with no driving around to gamestops and being harassed for pre-orders. In for 8 copies before Kunai buys them all.

[quote name='Bezerker']Instant $15 profit with no driving around to gamestops and being harassed for pre-orders. In for 8 copies before Kunai buys them all.[/quote]

fuck!

Hey guys can we split this grouping of games up and everyone call and get quotes for them for TIV:

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Shrek 3
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Splinter Cell: Double Agent limited edition
Transformers
Vampire Rain
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 07

College Hoops 2K8
Enchanted Arms
Golden Compass

Avatar:The Last Airbender-Burning Earth
Cranium Kabookii
Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire
Geometry Wars: Galaxies
Golden Compass
Ninja Reflex
Nitrobike
The Sims 2: Pets

Figured it would be helpful to get these TIV to see if theres anything good to go grab from CC clearance. I will be calling tomorrow for a few of them as well. Just figured if no one else had anything to do right now maybe we can get a list together.

Spent $20 and made $80 with the $10 next-gen deal today stacked with the EDGE card and some of the games I owned on the side. Problem was, I pretty much came even when I traded in the 3-pack 360 games at Target (Cars, Open Season, Fuzion Frenzy 2), so that was a bit of a let-down. I should have returned it to Target, but I was too tired to make the trek back. Regardless, here's the games I traded below, with the EDGE card applied. Bonuses are mentioned when applied, so take out $5 for the real value.

:ds:
Mario Kart DS - $16.50
Kirby: Canvas Course - $8.80

MotorStorm (Bonus) - $12.70

Blue Dragon (Bonus) - $14.90
Fuzion Frenzy 2 (Bonus) - $9.40
Open Season - $3.30
Cars (Bonus) - $9.40

:ps2:
God of War - $5.50

Reminds me why I really don't like trading into GameStop. But then again, with the $80, I can take advantage of the B2G1 deal next week, get a few Strangleholds or whatever, and if I do, turn it into $45 of profit (essentially turning $20 into $125). If I can manage to do it twice, though I may not risk it, it could become $170. Please keep us up to date on the latest great flips from GS, guys! It's much appreciated.

This was the better flip, but its over now since the coupon is dead:

2 X Rainbow Six Vegas II (40 each)
Mass Effect (Free)
Apply 2X $10 off and 1 X $5 off
Total $55 plus tax

Return Mass Effect in Store (Notice receipt says return value $33.XX)

Out of pocket Cash : $22 plus tax

1st option tried: Trade 2 games at Gamestop for $65
Buy 4 copies of Strangehold for $65 plus tax
Trade 4 copies to Gamerush for $148

$22 -> $148 credit at Gamerush OR $22 -> $65 credit at Gamestop

2nd option tried after used Strangeholds were out:

Trade 2 copies to Gamerush for $70 credit
$22 -> $70 credit at Gamerush

3rd option tried once I had too much credit at Gamerush

Trade 2 copies to FYE for $58 cash

This option was best: $22 cash to $58 cash

2nd option tried:

[quote name='Manatee']You win something.[/quote]

Is that good or bad? lmao. Here's to hoping we get an Hour of Victory or The Darkness type of deal again soon.

[quote name='Karuto']
Blue Dragon (Bonus) - $14.90
Fuzion Frenzy 2 (Bonus) - $9.40
Open Season - $3.30
Cars (Bonus) - $9.40
[/QUOTE]

Looks like they dropped the trade-in value of Fuzion Frenzy 2 by $1 and Open Season by $2 since yesterday. I got $5 for FF2 and didn't trade my Open Season. I'll save it for BB if they still give $12 for it. So you got $3.30 less than you would have yesterday for the triple pack. Although did you not get the bonus for Open Season? It should have been $8.30 even after the drop. Ah, it is because you had 5 games (the 4 360 games + Motorstorm) and they need to be in pairs. You should have snagged a $9.99 game from Blockbuster.

But thanks for the Blue Dragon quote - I'll trade my last copy (left over from Target) there instead of Blockbuster. I need a new 3-game case so it is worth it for that (plus it only cost me $5). Last trade-in price at Blockbuster for it was $12 (saw my copy on sale there for $20).

I went to Blockbuster and jotted down tons of prices for cheap games. I noticed they had 2 more PotC - wish the guy yesterday had shown me more than 1 disc when I looked at them - guess he isn't used to selling used games like they are at GS ;).

I will add this info temporarily to the OP so it doesn't keep getting buried.

Bioncles Heroes $9.99 -> $7.20 (only good if B1G1 happens)
Bullet Witch: $9.99? -> $9.40
Nintey-Nine Nights $14.99 -> $13.80
PSU $9.99 -> ??
Spiderman Friend or Foe $12.99 -> ??
Tomb Raider Legend $9.99 -> ??

So there's only 3 known profit makers (from BB -> GS) but a lot that are even trades and some that would only be good if B1G1 free happens. There are several other $14.99 360 games that I didn't bother to list (Avatar, Crackdown, Gun, Just Cause, MUA, MM, Prey, Superman Returns) that would also be good for B1G1 but we'll deal with that if it happens. Of course they had no idea at my store whether that would happen or not. "Could be a summer promo" was what they said.

[quote name='RavenHawk']Spiderman Friend or Foe gets $8 before Edge or bonus. Jumper (360) gets $4 before Edge or bonus - it is currently $9.99 @ BB.[/QUOTE]

That's awesome, thanks. I know there are mint copies of Spiderman FoF at a few Blockbusters in my area ;).

[quote name='io']I went to Blockbuster and jotted down tons of prices for cheap games. I noticed they had 2 more PotC - wish the guy yesterday had shown me more than 1 disc when I looked at them - guess he isn't used to selling used games like they are at GS ;).

I will add this info temporarily to the OP so it doesn't keep getting buried.

Bioncles Heroes $9.99 -> $7.20 (only good if B1G1 happens)
Bullet Witch: $9.99? -> $9.40
Nintey-Nine Nights $14.99 -> $13.80
PSU $9.99 -> ??
Spiderman Friend or Foe $12.99 -> ??
Tomb Raider Legend $9.99 -> ??

So there's only 3 known profit makers (from BB -> GS) but a lot that are even trades and some that would only be good if B1G1 free happens. There are several other $14.99 360 games that I didn't bother to list (Avatar, Crackdown, Gun, Just Cause, MUA, MM, Prey, Superman Returns) that would also be good for B1G1 but we'll deal with that if it happens. Of course they had no idea at my store whether that would happen or not. "Could be a summer promo" was what they said.[/QUOTE]

Another even trade is Meet the Robinsons for the Wii.
9.99(BB price) to 11.60 (GS trade-in value)

I'd say if you are going to flip credit from BB to GS, wait until this Sunday in case there really is a B1G1 deal. That way, you can make much more credit back to GS. Then you just use that $10 coupon, and start racking up credit at both stores. :)

Thanks for compiling that list and putting it in the OP IO as it was getting to be too much to keep up with scattered among posts. I rarely go to GS, but I have some games that I can benefit trading in with the extra $10 deal and some headsets from live packs since GR can never figure out what value they have. I may do this to get enough credit for an original Xbox since mine has slowly been dying and ressurecting itself inexplicably. Last I checked, the cost is the same, but at least GS has them refurbished (instead of "working" but really unknown condition from a trade in) and they have an optional warranty I'd pick up that GS doesn't offer.

BTW, I don't know the TIV for either store, but the Rapala fishing game is $5 at KMart. That's a recent game isn't it?

man, ive been missing out, ima have to make my rounds again soon (hopefully, if the B1G1 kicks in, i'll be able to make an easy 100% profit on trade ins to GS.... i doubt the B2G1 free sale will go on at the same time, but if it does, WOW, just wow!)

Its a $3-$4 loss, but Bioshock is a decent option for moving credit to GS too. $19.99 used at BB, trades for $17.10 after Edge and bonus, if I'm not mistaken.

does anyone know any high tiv you get a blockbuster that you can buy at gamestop for cheap? or any games that you can buy at gamestop and trade into blockbuster that would make some money? even if its just like 5 dollars? the two games that only come to my mind are stranglehold and sega superstar tennis. thanks

[quote name='ChunkyLover78']does anyone know any high tiv you get a blockbuster that you can buy at gamestop for cheap? or any games that you can buy at gamestop and trade into blockbuster that would make some money? even if its just like 5 dollars? the two games that only come to my mind are stranglehold and sega superstar tennis. thanks[/quote]

This question is why I made that thread I made. Which got moved to another section and then out right deleted for absolutely no reason whatsoever. :roll:

A solid one right now...although not from GS... would be if you have Amazon prime you can order spiderwick chronicles for Wii for 14.99 shipped and trade it to BB/GR for $30.

[quote name='Lamplitersniper']This question is why I made that thread I made. Which got moved to another section and then out right deleted for absolutely no reason whatsoever. :roll:
[/QUOTE]

I didn't see that. But if it was about finding games at GS to flip for Blockbuster credit then that discussion belongs here so I could see why a mod would merge or delete it.

We really need some insiders to dig around and find the info about any B1G1 sale. It definitely isn't happening this week, though, so I'll probably do one more round of BB -> GS trades as the GS values will do nothing but drop in the mean time. But I'll hold back a little until we hear more next week. Of course, the B1G1 will open up a bunch more games so I can always go back for those ones that are current credit losers. I'll stick to the $9.99 -> $10.50 and greater ones this week.

What day do they change prices on? I'm thinking about ordering a couple Spiderwick Chronicles but I don't have Prime. It won't go below $14.99 next week will it?

[quote name='soonerdoc']anybody else's GR said if they are going to have the MGS4 ps3 bundle?[/quote]

[quote name='Ragekod']Talked to the helpful ladies at my local GR and told me that the MGS4 PS3 Bundle would be coming out this week on the 12. I'll be picking it up just in time for my phoenix trip on friday =)[/quote]

I need to double check this tomorrow though just to make sure they are getting the bundles in.

I've been upping my dollar to credit ratio thanks to some xbox 360 3 packs that appeared on the last day of the target $10 xbox 360 coupon and irishsoccermbw's GameStop to BB flip report. Unfortunately as others have pointed out, at GameStop w/no edge or $10 bonus: Open Season dropped to $3 and Fuzion Frenzy 2 dropped to $4. At blockbuster, the TIV for Wii Sega Superstars Tennis dropped to $26 and PS3 Stranglehold dropped to $33. Oh well, guess the first to report the flip gets the best one...

And finally, something new for me to report which is rare for this thread:

TIV at BB:
Xbox 360 Open Season $8 :(

Thanks for all the TIV and flipping reports guys.

[quote name='io']I didn't see that. But if it was about finding games at GS to flip for Blockbuster credit then that discussion belongs here so I could see why a mod would merge or delete it.
[/quote]

It wasnt specific to BB/GR, GS, or anything else. It was basically meant to be a resource for the best flips from GS to BB/GR, or Target Clearance to BB/GR or GS or Kmart etc... Basically it just put all the scattered out info throughout each of the 6 or so threads here into one thread for people to refer to to build easy credit at any of the trade in stores.

It was moved to the deal bragging rights section for some reason. And then out right deleted. I believe it was because some of the "senior" members of the site thought it would be a bad idea because SD/FW would just copy and paste that right to their board and it would blow up the deals. I dont know though cause all the info is still here its just a little harder to find but nothing that would stop them if they wanted to anyways.

[quote name='blackmilk']I've been upping my dollar to credit ratio thanks to some xbox 360 3 packs that appeared on the last day of the target $10 xbox 360 coupon and irishsoccermbw's GameStop to BB flip report. Unfortunately as others have pointed out, at GameStop w/no edge or $10 bonus: Open Season dropped to $3 and Fuzion Frenzy 2 dropped to $4. At blockbuster, the TIV for Wii Sega Superstars Tennis dropped to $26 and PS3 Stranglehold dropped to $33. Oh well, guess the first to report the flip gets the best one...

And finally, something new for me to report which is rare for this thread:

TIV at BB:

Thanks for all the TIV and flipping reports guys.[/quote]

Heh that will make io upset...I think hes been relying on the TIV of that being $12 haha.

Oh and for the person who asked about amazon ordering without prime. You can either pay a little more and have it 3 day shipped or take their free shipping (however i think its only orders of 25 or more) and it normally takes about 5-6 days.

[quote name='blackmilk']

TIV at BB:

[/QUOTE]

Well, dammit, that means it goes to GS after all (just as well as I've already traded one to my local BB).

Does anyone know the trade in value of Stranglehold for the 360? The PS3 version is down to $33 in my area. I didn't know if there were any other games that people knew of that were pretty decent flips from GS to BBV? With recent drops, I know things are volatile, but I didn't know if there was anything else. FIFA 07, maybe?

I can also confirm that Meet the Robinsons for the Wii is 9.99 -> 10.50 conversion from BBV to GS.

I'd call now, but it's very late... does anyone know the TIV of Sega Superstars Tennis now?

Well, io, dreams do come true.

GS is pulling their famous B2G1 beginning on Friday (or next Friday), and let's see what we can do.

At GR get 4x MTR.
Flip that to GS for $42.
Buy 3x Stranglehold.
Flip that back to GR for $99.
Rinse and repeat.
You can make infinite credit this way (assuming your stores have enough copies of each).

[quote name='djkunai']Well, io, dreams do come true.

GS is pulling their famous B2G1 beginning on Friday (or next Friday), and let's see what we can do.

At GR get 4x MTR.
Flip that to GS for $42.
Buy 3x Stranglehold.
Rinse and repeat.
You can make infinite credit this way (assuming your stores have enough copies of each).[/quote]

I've been doing pretty much exactly that, except my local Gamestops have run out of copies of Stranglehold for the PS3.

[quote name='GuardianE']I've been doing pretty much exactly that, except my local Gamestops have run out of copies of Stranglehold for the PS3.[/quote]

My GameStops never run out- that's the magic of Kunai.

[quote name='djkunai']Well, io, dreams do come true.

At GR get 4x MTR.
Flip that to GS for $42.
Buy 3x Stranglehold.
Rinse and repeat.
You can make infinite credit this way (assuming your stores have enough copies of each).[/quote]

Aah, to be Kunai. For whom there are infinite copies of Stranglehold and MtR and for whom all BB/GRs allow infinite copies to be traded in. For us mere mortals, trading 1 or 2 copies of Stranglehold will have to suffice. ;)

[quote name='GuardianE']I've been doing pretty much exactly that, except my local Gamestops have run out of copies of Stranglehold for the PS3.[/quote]

Probably cleaned out by Kunai.;)

[quote name='spauldingfan']Hey Kunai , which valley gamestop said it might be this friday?:lol:[/quote]

All of them. What are you looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back