The Blockbuster Thread XXV: June 25th - July 1st, 50% off used games $19.99 and under

io

Staff member
Feedback
89 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blockbuster/Gamerush video game deal thread.

June 25th - July 1st, 50% off used games $19.99 and under

See here for the deal: http://www.blockbuster.com/stores

There used to be a coupon to print for it, but now stores should have the bar code to scan at the register.  If not, show them their own web page (above) and maybe they will figure it out.

See BlockbusterGuy's thread for a list of titles eligible under (and commonly found at BBV) for the promo:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/310423-blockbuster-video-4th-of-july-sale-bogo/

Coming July 2nd: B1G1 free on games $29.99 and under

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note that anything below here might be out of date. To be honest, I have no idea if Blockbuster even takes games for trade-in any more!

What is this thread for?
The primary function of this thread is to discuss current trade-in and sale promos, post any trade-in values you have obtained, and discuss new and used game selection and availability. Please post trade-in values with the date of the trade (or quote) and system.

It is also permissible to discuss system availability, credit issues, etc. As long as it is related to game trades or sales at Blockbuster it is generally OK to discuss it here.

Unlike more tightly focused clearance threads, it is OK to discuss more general Blockbuster issues here as well as trade requests as long as they are kept to a minimum (and usually just during specific deals).

What is this thread NOT for?
Please do not discuss the flipping of games from one Blockbuster store to another should another such opportunity arise (through trade-in deals). It is one thing to "play the market" with trade-in values from one chain to another (BBVto Amazon to EB) - free market buy low/sell high and all that. But taking advantage of loopholes in a single store's policies/promos is frowned upon and has, in the past, led to trade-in bans from BBV.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blockbuster Game Trading Info
- You must sign up for a trade account in addition to your regular Blockbuster account
- You must sign up for a new trade account at every store you wish to trade at, even if using the same main account
- Trade-in credit will be placed onto your store account
- Credit on store accounts can only be used at that one store
- Clerks at one store cannot see your trading/purchasing history at another store via your account
- Depending on state law you may or may not get sales tax added to your trade-ins (and thus get more than normal). You will always be charged sales tax where applicable on purchases.

Current Trade-In Deals
There are no trade-in deals at this time nor have there been for a very very long time. They did however just recently cut down all their trade-in values to Gamestop-like levels (but without deals to make them more appealing as at GS).

Trade-In Values

Trade-in prices are usually universal at Blockbuster, but can be wildly different at franchise Blockbuster stores. Used game prices change on Monday. We are not currently sure when trade-in values get updated but a few years ago it used to be on Mondays. Any quotes given in this thread may thus be good through Sunday of the current week. If you want to be sure to get the same value another CAG has reported then do your trading by Sunday as the price may drop on Monday.

Also note that many stores will no longer accept video games without cover art. This is the official policy for DVD trade-ins but apparently many clerks will confuse the two and not allow it for games either. Just beware that it might be a hassle if you have a disc-only game to trade.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Links to previous Blockbuster/Gamerush Threads (dating back to June 2005!):
1 (by no means the first one but the earliest that can be found - check it out for some drama)
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']For a second there I thought you were in my neck of the woods, since the one store by me had around 10 LBP2 Sackboy plushes today when I went in to grab em.

I actually showed restraint at the last store by not buying asstons of the Taylor Swift CD and the 7-8 Koss $7.49 headphone sets they had there.

:lol: Your list sounds like mine. I spent around $100 too and I got like 4 of the Sony HDMI/USB sets, 4 of the 25 foot HDMI cables, 18 or so Sackboy plushes(total between last week n today), a bunch of the Kodak AAA n D batteries for $.29 each pack and a bunch of just various other stuff between Tron keychains, various band keychains, bottle openers n pins.

Oh and of course at least four Snuggies....all PINK though.:bomb:[/QUOTE]

dont worry real men wear pink :p

My store was all out of Usb drives, doh.
I will go back tomorrow and get the rest of snugglies/sd micro/pokemon plush.
i asked if the pokemon plush were on sale and he said nope.
got a snugglie pink for my grrl and she also got alice framed picture and hello kitty and some peace stuff. wish i were more into hendrix or marley, but not really my thing with posters. they had an ugly fight club frame, and i love fightclub, but it was ugly.
lol, peace out thanx

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Oh and of course at least four Snuggies....all PINK though.:bomb:[/QUOTE]
I went for the knock off Nightmare Before Xmas snuggie. Way better than the tons of pink ones that are out there.

Picked up a full set of game fatheads (minus link.. which makes me QQ)
A bunch of framed art (large posters from DC to generic revolution poster, medium sized audrey hepburn and marilyn monroe, small goonies and gremlins)
HDMI/Component cables for PS3/Wii (killer prices)
2x New copies of Black Ops (hello $15 replacements to the ones i traded into gs)
a bunch of snuggies (sports, pink, blue and kids)
4x 4gb micro sd/sd cards
3x 2gb micro sd/sd cards
some of those movie film things (dispicable me, sixteen candles, etc... were like 99 cents)
half dozen sackboy plushies
full set of pokemon plushies
2x Koss headsets (not 90%)
2x stereo headset (not 90%)
some iron on patches
over a dozen keychains
Vader/Yoda plushies
Another JENGA Nightmare before xmas
and about 20 other things I picked up today.

Put it this way. Christmas shopping is done early. Win.

Went to 3 blockbusters... most didn't have much last week but I figured I'd see what made it to the drop. Unfortunately most of the framed art were gone.

I picked up a lot of what most other people here scored:
25 foot HDMI cable
4/2 gig flash drives
LBP2 + pokemon plushies
Nightmare before Christmas Snuggies - $1.49
Power washer hose attachment - $1.99
A couple books already mentioned
Gremlins poster @ $0.99
:wii: New EA Sports Fitness - $10

My real finds, however, were:
7" Viore LCD portable TV - $5.99
Slim Silver new PS2 - $25
120 gig xbox hard drive - $15 (90% off! weird considering I thought game accessories were 75%)

In addition, I arrived right at 10am when they opened and questioned the manager about each thing I purchased. He was under the impression that everything that was 75% off last week would now be 90% and that some items were scanning incorrectly. Therefore, he manually adjusted a bunch of things that should have only been 50% or 75% off. It pays to show up at opening time ready to buy a whole bunch of stuff. Some things I got off for 90% that shouldn't have been:

The $7.49 koss headphones for $3.00
The $3.75 koss earbuds for $1.49
The $2.49 peel and stick nintendo graffix for $0.49
The $6.49 2 gig flash drives with games included for $1.29
And I believe the AA 8pack batteries were still ringing up full price at $4.99? Anyway I got them for $0.49. 10x Buy 1 get 9 free. Can't beat that :)

Hit up 3 blockbusters this morning ...what a fun rush. Only wish was that I could find some of those wii pt cards!!

The first early one I took up a couple items to price check and told the girl that they should be dropped to 90% off now. She says that starts tomorrow and goes ahead with the price check..."uh..I guess this is $1.50" me "oh so its 90% off?" wink! This is one of my favorite bbv's to go to cause they never follow through with stickering correctly so I got most of my stuff here.

The second bbv the mgr (really nice guy!) freaked out when he rang up my hdmi cables for $2 and I ended up letting him have one to buy later. There were a bunch of LBP2 plushies but I passed because of Iamthecheapestgamer. ;)

Definitely some good stuff for myself and christmas...I plan to go back to that first one though cause I only bought one yoda but now I think i'll go get the other 2. I remembered that my little cousin's would probably love them!

THANK YOU Hawaiiboy for letting us know about this sale AND everyone else for keeping it on the downlow just in this thread.

Here's my haul...and a pic since you guys are asking. ;)

Yoda - $2
Hello Kitty - .59
Snuggie - $1.50
Wii Wheels - $1.50
As seen on tv Heeltastic foot rub x2 - .79 each
25ft HDMI cables x2 - $1.99 each
batman wall decal - $1.99
Barbeque cookbook - .79
Despicable Me plaque - $1.50
Movie actor artwork x3 (Sinatra, Monroe, Nicholson) - .99 each
Batteries (AA, AAA, and C) x5 - .29 each
4gb usb flashdrive - $1.50
Taylor Swift cds x3 - $1.59
Power Washer - $1.99

(I actually got these below the week before at 75% off)
lady gaga cd - $2.49
Koss pink earbuds - $3.74
4gb micro sd card - $3.74
Sony headphones - $3.74 (not pictured, already being used!)

255600_10150275360699772_667919771_8916405_4238702_n.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

^ The things I'm the most excited about. I've looked at those things a billion times over the years and never wanted to spend the money on them, so this clearance was PERFECT. They had a few others left but I wasn't all that interested (Wizard of Oz, Reservoir Dogs, Call of Duty Black Ops).

The other things I bought have been opened already and is kinda scattered around and would be hard to get a neat picture of. :( So you get a list!

Archos MP3/FM Transmitter
4 GB SD card
Mario Yahtzee
Lady Gaga CD
Black Eyed Peas CD

Glee sticker sheet
True Blood buttons
Link wall decal
Link sticker sheet
2x Koss Earbuds (Aqua and Pink)

The first group of stuff was bought last week; second group was today. I'm disappointed I couldn't find any neat plushies, but I'm still satisfied overall. :applause:

The only other interesting thing I saw was a :360:Fall Out: New Vegas that came with 4 coasters as some kind of pre-order bonus. I don't know enough about it to know if it was at a good price. It was labeled $30, I figure it'd be less than that if I asked.

Damn, so many LBP plush being bought dirt cheap. I was surprised that pretty much all the ones I left last Monday were still there. I figured they'd get snapped up at $3.74 or whatever, so I bought a lot then. But I was able to get a few more today. It also took me 3 stores, but I was finally able to return/repurchase the 2 I bought in Atlanta for $7 (what a mistake that was!). So I feel better about that now. I'll just let the $3.74 ones go, even though it pains my cheap ass to do so ;).

I guess I got one pickup that I haven't seen anywhere else because, of course, it is highly YMMV: Bioshock 2 Special Edition for PS3 for $20. I know that actually isn't all that great a price considering how overproduced it was - and I don't even particularly like the game. But I just felt like I'd regret it if I passed it up.

I got a few 25ft HDMI cables (so glad I returned the one I bought last week).

By the way on return: it does seem to be very difficult for them to return anything at previous prices. They had a hard time with it today, finally just crediting me the difference (though they forgot the sales tax - no biggie, though annoying that every other store in existance can return stuff including the tax no problem).

I do have a few things I would like to return (and not repurchase) since I got them cheaper today. Those include the big Yoda pillows ($5->$2), and a few of the CDs. I'll just keep all the other LBP2 plush I got at $3.74 I guess.

Oh, and I bought two little LED flashlights and both are DOA - even with brand new batteries. That sucks because I could really, actually, use those!

But I got some other stuff I barely see mentioned here. The books are dirt cheap - mostly around 50 cents or so. I got a bunch of kids books (including a cool Speed Racer one with buttons and noise that my 3 year-old loves). I got some other books for my wife to read.

Gaming wise, besides the Bioshock 2 SE for $20 and the LBP 2 plush, I got the full set of Nintendo wall decals, the Sony HDMi/USB cables, a Wii Component cable ($3), and a 360 512MB memory card (with the Worms game - $3).

I really wish they had stuff like Wii points and Xbox Live cards (let alone Xbox 360 controllers) but those have been long gone from this area - like years ago. There was 1 Wii Points card that price checked at $10 last Monday and it was gone before the latest drop (shocking that they went from 50% all the way to 90% on those but whatever...).

It is really too bad the Koss earbuds didn't drop from $3.74 because my little local store, which has very little else, has about 30 or 40 of those. I did buy up the rest of the Comfort Plus earphones (the ones with the candy brands on them). For 49 cents I couldn't leave those be any longer. I bought 6 or 7 at $1.24 last week and about 6 more today. My kids will go through them so they are worth stocking up on.

[quote name='nas6034']Live update: picked up Pirate sackboy

AND

1600 microsoft points card for $2[/QUOTE]

was the1600 point cards in a plastic or is it just the cards only that hang on the rack?

Can someone post the pic of the Wii and PS3 HDMI/cable? Is this the official made by nintendo and sony?

What is the 7 inch portable player? is it just a screen? can post what it looks like?

Im a bit shocked of some of u CAG that is still find some of the LBP. I didnt see any last week. Guess the location/area determines how often people go to BBV. (I only want 1 ninja LBP:cry:)

Amazing Hauls you are getting guys!!!

GOT
HDMI 25FT
DESPICABLE ME FRAME

other than that store was wiped clean i tried to get 2gb sd card and they kept telling me no its only 50% off. How is that possible with you guys grabbing them for less than 2 dollars. I thought these prices were universal =( tried to nab a ps3 controller to watch blu rays. she rang it up and said no its 24.00 wtf i told her that prices should be 75% she said yea the price its going for is discount from $60 i just bought my son one for 60 last year i didnt want to argue and just left with what i got

Hit the two Blockbusters in Blue Springs.

No points cards
No memory cards
No games
No controllers/cables/etc
And definitely no Slim PS2 for $25. :whistle2:o

Walked away empty handed :whistle2:(

I would have been ALL OVER Wii or Xbox Points cards for $2 a pop. And I'd do anything to find a PS2 slim, new, for $25. That's an AWESOME deal.

goodjob on the pics guys. but yeah was able to hit up another BBV today (Union City, CA). they had a decent amount of stuff, but not too much framed art.

i was able to pick up:

Yoda x 1
Darth Vader x 1
Windshield Cleaner
Kingston 1GB Flash Drive

they were all 99 cents each. man, this sale is getting addicting. might hit up some other BBVs but at this point im pretty satisfied with my haul.

Hit up one store today and got a decent hall.

Iron Man 2 Poster
Despicable Me poster
Two packs of AAA batteries
Koss Ear-buds
Koss over the ear head phones
4gb thumb drive
25ft hdmi cable (best pickup in my opinion)

I have to check some more stores tomorrow, just not enough time today.

This deal is nuts. Why is some people here trying to return/rebuy?
It makes it difficult for the employees. The 75% deal last week was a great deal enough. Even frame art at $7.50 considering that that cost alone is $8. BBV trying to stay in business and trying to push this stuff out to add more movies/games.

[quote name='The Punisher']Can someone post the pic of the Wii and PS3 HDMI/cable? Is this the official made by nintendo and sony?

Im a bit shocked of some of u CAG that is still find some of the LBP. I didnt see any last week. Guess the location/area determines how often people go to BBV. (I only want 1 ninja LBP:cry:)[/QUOTE]

They are the official Wii component cable and official Sony Playstation-branded HDMI/USB cables. I think my local store has several of these but at $4 for essentially a 10 ft HDMI cable (don't need more USB) I'd rather get the 25ft ones for $1.99. Any gaming accessories at this point I would have price checked as they are most likely 90% off even if they were just 50% off last week.

[quote name='mattcube64']Hit the two Blockbusters in Blue Springs.

No points cards
No memory cards
No games
No controllers/cables/etc
And definitely no Slim PS2 for $25. :whistle2:o

Walked away empty handed :whistle2:(

I would have been ALL OVER Wii or Xbox Points cards for $2 a pop. And I'd do anything to find a PS2 slim, new, for $25. That's an AWESOME deal.[/QUOTE]

Well, yeah, but then you had unrealistic expecations. I haven't seen PS2s for 3-4 years at BBV. And the points cards/games/controllers are highly YMMV. You should be able to find HDMI cables and cheap-brand SD cards though. I only bought one 4GB SD card and I'm not sure I trust these wacky brands they carry. I saw tons of 2GB ones though.

Oh, one other cool thing I got was a nice sturdy metal Beatles bottle opener: 49 cents!

[quote name='The Punisher']was the1600 point cards in a plastic or is it just the cards only that hang on the rack?

Can someone post the pic of the Wii and PS3 HDMI/cable? Is this the official made by nintendo and sony?

What is the 7 inch portable player? is it just a screen? can post what it looks like?

Im a bit shocked of some of u CAG that is still find some of the LBP. I didnt see any last week. Guess the location/area determines how often people go to BBV. (I only want 1 ninja LBP:cry:)[/QUOTE]

Seconded. I want to know this too about the Wii and Xbox cards. Are the ones hanging on the rack on sale?

[quote name='io']They are the official Wii component cable and official Sony Playstation-branded HDMI/USB cables. I think my local store has several of these but at $4 for essentially a 10 ft HDMI cable (don't need more USB) I'd rather get the 25ft ones for $1.99. Any gaming accessories at this point I would have price checked as they are most likely 90% off even if they were just 50% off last week.

Well, yeah, but then you had unrealistic expecations. I haven't seen PS2s for 3-4 years at BBV. And the points cards/games/controllers are highly YMMV. You should be able to find HDMI cables and cheap-brand SD cards though. I only bought one 4GB SD card and I'm not sure I trust these wacky brands they carry. I saw tons of 2GB ones though.

Oh, one other cool thing I got was a nice sturdy metal Beatles bottle opener: 49 cents![/QUOTE]

Nah; I got a couple 4GB SD cards a couple days ago (for my 3DS and DSXL). But they were all sold out after the ones I bought.

They've been out of HDMI cables for a while.

They never had any Sackboys or Mario stuffed figures.

Snuggies sold out a while ago, too. As did the Rabbids or whatever they're called.

Seriously, the ONLY thing these stores had were frammed art, batteries, and Silly Bandz. I mean, I'm cool with that. I don't really need anything. And I know it's all YMMV. I'll live :p I just wish I could have managed to get just one or two "awesome steals" over the last couple weeks.

Did a good number on the BOGO on games, though. So I'm not complaining!

[quote name='bredbu']are all the wii points cards on clearence?[/QUOTE]

I think it's just the ones in the bubble/blister packs. The ones just by themselves hanging, I believe, are still full price.

Man, $2 Wii points cards is just an incredible bargain! I really wish I could have gotten in on that. :hot:

[quote name='mattcube64']I think it's just the ones in the bubble/blister packs. The ones just by themselves hanging, I believe, are still full price.

Man, $2 Wii points cards is just an incredible bargain! I really wish I could have gotten in on that. :hot:[/QUOTE]

yup, its ONLY the cards in the blister/bubble packs.

[quote name='mattcube64']

They never had any Sackboys or Mario stuffed figures.

Snuggies sold out a while ago, too. As did the Rabbids or whatever they're called.[/QUOTE]

Mario stuffed figures and Rabbid figures haven't dropped. I can sort of understand the Mario ones - but the Rabbids one were at 50% 2-3 weeks ago, stayed 50% last week when all that other stuff went to 75% off, and stayed at 50% off again this week when it all went to 90% off. There are a ton at a couple of stores but I'm not buying them for $2.50 each. I'm not sure why they are holding those steady while dropping much more desirable stuff like the LBP2 and Pokemon plush.

I did manage to get some Snuggies today along with some of those throw blankets (my cat really likes them ;)). Only one store had any of either of those though. The snuggies are going to my father-in-law to give away at the AIDS center he volunteers at.

[quote name='RalliArtEvo']yup, its ONLY the cards in the blister/bubble packs.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Havent seen those plastic blisters in over a year.

I know this is a dumb question, can anyone tell me if the PS3 HDMI/USB cable can i use it for the tv? I mean I dont have a PS3 and wondering if this is like a regular HDMI cable for the tv. Can the HDMI be used from tv to pc? Again, sorry for the question.

What can i do with the usb cable? Can someone list what devices or purpose for using with the ps3 hdmi/cable.

[quote name='io']Mario stuffed figures and Rabbid figures haven't dropped. I can sort of understand the Mario ones - but the Rabbids one were at 50% 2-3 weeks ago, stayed 50% last week when all that other stuff went to 75% off, and stayed at 50% off again this week when it all went to 90% off. There are a ton at a couple of stores but I'm not buying them for $2.50 each. I'm not sure why they are holding those steady while dropping much more desirable stuff like the LBP2 and Pokemon plush.

I did manage to get some Snuggies today along with some of those throw blankets (my cat really likes them ;)). Only one store had any of either of those though. The snuggies are going to my father-in-law to give away at the AIDS center he volunteers at.[/QUOTE] :applause::applause::applause:

I only got 1 pink snuggies because they only had kids left. Im giving that away with some other stuff. What is the best/popular pokemon plush? I havent kept up with pokemon in years.

[quote name='The Punisher']Thanks. Havent seen those plastic blisters in over a year.

I know this is a dumb question, can anyone tell me if the PS3 HDMI/USB cable can i use it for the tv? I mean I dont have a PS3 and wondering if this is like a regular HDMI cable for the tv. Can the HDMI be used from tv to pc? Again, sorry for the question.

What can i do with the usb cable? Can someone list what devices or purpose for using with the ps3 hdmi/cable.[/QUOTE]

The PS3 branded HDMI can be used with any device that needs an HDMI cable. The USB cable is a cable that connects USB to Mini USB to charge the PS3 controllers. Many devices use this now, and it can be used on any of them.

[quote name='xxjonoxx']The PS3 branded HDMI can be used with any device that needs an HDMI cable. The USB cable is a cable that connects USB to Mini USB to charge the PS3 controllers. Many devices use this now, and it can be used on any of them.[/QUOTE]

So these are the same like dymex best buy brand HDMI cable? Would like to hook up a computer pc to a tv.

U mean usb like cameras and stuff to pc?

Any difference between this and the other brands/companies that sell it for cheaper like the 25ft HDMI for $1.99 at BBV? Is there a difference? I know monster makes good stuff

Ended up stopping by on a whim, totally forgetting about this sale.

Bought for gifts:
2 Blue Snuggies
1 Nightmare Before Christmas Snuggie
2 Sweepers (can't remember the exact name)
6 plush toys (LBP and Star Wars)
DS Lite 17-in-1 bundle pack
Power Washer
Some other random toys and things I'm sure I'm forgetting

And for myself:
Micro SD card
2G usb flash drive
HDMI cable
Some windshield cleaner thing
A bunch of batteries
PS3 Sixaxis controller -- brand new ($5)...my best purchase of the day

Everything for $40.

[quote name='RalliArtEvo']yup, its ONLY the cards in the blister/bubble packs.[/QUOTE]

I still can't believe my store still had these. They just appeared out of no where marked 90% off. :D

Today I picked up...
2X HDMI 25 ft for $2 each
2X Sony universal remotes $1 each
2X 4 pack AAA batteries $0.30 each
and a Breakfast Club framed picture for $2

Can someone inform me if the Toshiba bluray is on clearance. I went to BB and it rang up 149.99. Also the Sony upconverter DVD player was 29.99 which doesn't seem like 90% off.

I got lots of stuff that I don't think have been mentioned before.
My final prices (after today's additional discounts):

Posters (sealed w/ out frames):
King Kong (white): $0.89
Jim Hendrix, London 1967 (coming out of a plane): $0.99
True Blood do bad things, season 3: $0.19
True Blood hurts so good poster: $0.19
Batman dark knight 3D joker: $0.49

Film cells:
Senitype Despicable Me w/ frame: $0.59
Senitype Despicable Me two additional different cells w/ out frame: $0.29 each

Keychain:
Tron lanyard (different from the cycle and helmet mentioned before): $0.59
True Blood hurts so good keychain: $0.19

Game accessories:
Dreamgear 17 in 1 pack for nintendo ds / dsi: $2.00
Nintendo official ds / dsi headset: $1.00
Wii Sandisk 1 gb memory card: $2.00
Sony official ps3 memory card adapter: $2.00

I also got lots of games that haven't been mentioned.

Games (NEW, FACTORY SEALED on clearance):
Battlefield bad company 2 ps3: $10
Note that the vietnam dlc is on sale at psn for $7 until tuesday's update
Lego harry potter years 1-4 ps3: $7.50
Lost Planet 2 ps3: $5.00
Guitar Hero Aerosmith w/ guitar ps3: $7.50
Brothers in Arms hell hwy Collector's Edition ps3: $6.25
Blazblue calamity trig ps3 Collector's Edition ps3: $15

Games (NEW, seal broken, but guts are complete w/ EVERYTHING in mint condition)
:
Socom confrontation w/ bluetooth headset ps3: $8.75
Disney Sing It w/ logitech microphone ps3: $7.50
Puzzle quest galactrix ds / dsi: $5.00

[quote name='The Punisher']The things I got:
Koss U-40 $7.49
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Koss U-40 headphones for $7.49 each.[/QUOTE]

Do either of you know anything about these headphones or had a chance to try them out yet? They had 3 or 4 of these at the BBV right by my house, but I passed on them.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']
50 Bosses Worse than Yours 0.99
[/QUOTE]

That guy on the back cover is my brother. :)

I also got lots of games that haven't been mentioned.

Games (NEW, FACTORY SEALED on clearance):
Battlefield bad company 2 ps3: $10
Lego harry potter years 1-4 ps3: $7.50
Lost Planet 2 ps3: $5.00
Guitar Hero Aerosmith w/ guitar ps3: $7.50
Brothers in Arms hell hwy Collector's Edition ps3: $6.25
Blazblue calamity trig ps3 Collector's Edition ps3: $15

Games (NEW, GUTTED, but complete w/ EVERYTHING mentioned):
Socom confrontation w/ bluetooth headset ps3: $8.75
Disney Sing It w/ logitech microphone ps3: $7.50
Puzzle quest galactrix ds / dsi: $5.00

GOT THE FOLLOWING:
Total spent after Taxes: $67
1) Jimi Hendrix frame. Looks fantastic
2) Clockwork Orange frame. Looks amazing. I passed on the one that said Clockwork Orange and is in orange: http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Clockwork-Orange-Posters_i5219170_.htm
3) Wizard of Oz candy bar poster
4) XBOX 1600POINTS card (2nd best find)
5) Silver PLAYSTATION 2 slim
6) Koss UR40 Headphones x 2
7) 2x4pack AAA batteries
8)Wii Racing wheel
9) LBP Samurai, Pirate and Ceasar
10) Wii component cables (not pictured)
11) Koss earphones (not pictured)
12) Windshield wiper (not pictured)

Saw a regular PS3. Only the bundles ones are on clearance.
Passed on GoW 3 for $7.50

HB can you tell me why the new copy of infamous 2 that I found today wasn't 75% off? I had them scan it and was told it was 59.99 and I bought a Wii sports resort and Starcraft 2 for 75%.

Just stopped by the store by my apartment and I am so pissed. All clearance items have been removed from the shelves. They told me they will transfer all the clearance items to another store. I saw a Taylor Swifter CD laying on the register desk and asked if I can buy that. They said no. I just didn't get it why they won't sell them to me if their purpose is to clear all of them.

Good thing is I sent my wife this morning and grabbed a few usb drives.

[quote name='The Punisher']was the1600 point cards in a plastic or is it just the cards only that hang on the rack?

My wife picked up the 7 " video player today, its Viore PLC7V96 - 7" LCD TV

[quote name='The Punisher']Can someone post the pic of the Wii and PS3 HDMI/cable? Is this the official made by nintendo and sony?

FYI: I believe the Sony HDMI/USB packs contain a V1.2 HDMI cable.

The HDMI cable/USB charging cable is the official one from Sony, which retailed for $79.99 originally.:rofl:

Funnier still is that Kmart clearanced them out to $8 a few years ago. The sad part of that....is that I STILL HAVE two of the packs that cost me $8 each back then from Kmart.:bomb:

My God, I have a feeling you guys will see me on that A&E show HOARDERS one of these days.:lol:

As for my haul I finally inventoried all of it a while ago. I'm open to trading/selling the stuff I have multiples of(including my LBP2 plush army:booty:)

Here's the final take(some stuff IS going to friends n family for gag gifts n what not).

*Green Lantern/DC framed picture(says MADE IN USA too:shock:)-$2.99
*Sony HDMI/USB cable pack x4(saw another 4-8 at the last store I hit:whistle2:#)-$4 each
*25 foot HDMI cable(View Axxess or some such offbrand name)x4-$1.99 each
*Little Big Planet 2 plushes(I have like 3-4 reg ones, 4 "Chop Chops, aka ninja", 2-4 "Caesars", 3-4+ "Arrrrr's", aka pirate and ONE Yukiko, red yarn hair I think it's modeled after Nariko from Heavenly Sword)... x EIGHTEEN:cry:x4 @$3.24 last week, x14 @ $1.29 this week
*Koss UR 40's x2-$7.49 each
*The Chris Farley Show: A Biography in Three Acts-$.49
*Taylor Swift: Speak Now x6 $1.59 each
*Tron Keychain-bike x2 $.59 each
*Punisher keychain x2 $.29 each
*Tron Keychain-logo x2 $.59 each
*Ac/DC Keychain-rubber $.19
*AC/DC Keychain-metal x2 $.39 each
*KISS Keychain-metal $.39
*Pink Floyd Bottle Opener-metal $.49
*AC/DC Bottle Opener-metal x2 $.49 each
*Kodak C batteries $.29
*Kodak D batteries x2 $.29 each
*Kodak AAA batteries x7 $.29 each
*KISS Button Set $.29
*Tron Keychain-helmet x2 $.59 each
*Snuggies(ALL fuckin' pink:bomb:) x4 $1.49 each
*Lady Gaga: Fame Monster(two different covers for this one, one with her wearing a blonde/white wig, the other with her on the cover with dark hair, have two of the blonde wig one and five of the other cover) x7 $.99 each

I spent right around $100 on everything above, but going by the original prices marked on the packages I would've spent almost a grand on all of the shit I bought today.:whistle2:#

[quote name='The Punisher']:applause::applause::applause:

I only got 1 pink snuggies because they only had kids left. Im giving that away with some other stuff. What is the best/popular pokemon plush? I havent kept up with pokemon in years.[/QUOTE]

Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit and Railou are great.

bread's done
Back