The Blockbuster Thread XXV: June 25th - July 1st, 50% off used games $19.99 and under

io

Staff member
Feedback
89 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blockbuster/Gamerush video game deal thread.

June 25th - July 1st, 50% off used games $19.99 and under

See here for the deal: http://www.blockbuster.com/stores

There used to be a coupon to print for it, but now stores should have the bar code to scan at the register.  If not, show them their own web page (above) and maybe they will figure it out.

See BlockbusterGuy's thread for a list of titles eligible under (and commonly found at BBV) for the promo:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/310423-blockbuster-video-4th-of-july-sale-bogo/

Coming July 2nd: B1G1 free on games $29.99 and under

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note that anything below here might be out of date. To be honest, I have no idea if Blockbuster even takes games for trade-in any more!

What is this thread for?
The primary function of this thread is to discuss current trade-in and sale promos, post any trade-in values you have obtained, and discuss new and used game selection and availability. Please post trade-in values with the date of the trade (or quote) and system.

It is also permissible to discuss system availability, credit issues, etc. As long as it is related to game trades or sales at Blockbuster it is generally OK to discuss it here.

Unlike more tightly focused clearance threads, it is OK to discuss more general Blockbuster issues here as well as trade requests as long as they are kept to a minimum (and usually just during specific deals).

What is this thread NOT for?
Please do not discuss the flipping of games from one Blockbuster store to another should another such opportunity arise (through trade-in deals). It is one thing to "play the market" with trade-in values from one chain to another (BBVto Amazon to EB) - free market buy low/sell high and all that. But taking advantage of loopholes in a single store's policies/promos is frowned upon and has, in the past, led to trade-in bans from BBV.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blockbuster Game Trading Info
- You must sign up for a trade account in addition to your regular Blockbuster account
- You must sign up for a new trade account at every store you wish to trade at, even if using the same main account
- Trade-in credit will be placed onto your store account
- Credit on store accounts can only be used at that one store
- Clerks at one store cannot see your trading/purchasing history at another store via your account
- Depending on state law you may or may not get sales tax added to your trade-ins (and thus get more than normal). You will always be charged sales tax where applicable on purchases.

Current Trade-In Deals
There are no trade-in deals at this time nor have there been for a very very long time. They did however just recently cut down all their trade-in values to Gamestop-like levels (but without deals to make them more appealing as at GS).

Trade-In Values

Trade-in prices are usually universal at Blockbuster, but can be wildly different at franchise Blockbuster stores. Used game prices change on Monday. We are not currently sure when trade-in values get updated but a few years ago it used to be on Mondays. Any quotes given in this thread may thus be good through Sunday of the current week. If you want to be sure to get the same value another CAG has reported then do your trading by Sunday as the price may drop on Monday.

Also note that many stores will no longer accept video games without cover art. This is the official policy for DVD trade-ins but apparently many clerks will confuse the two and not allow it for games either. Just beware that it might be a hassle if you have a disc-only game to trade.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Links to previous Blockbuster/Gamerush Threads (dating back to June 2005!):
1 (by no means the first one but the earliest that can be found - check it out for some drama)
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Optical']What a dick... I gotta love when I came up to the counter with $16.99 blus and $19.99 games and they were adamantly saying "oh these aren't part of the sale, only stuff below $14.99" and the shock on their face when I tell them to scan them and it is under $14.99. One employee responded, "It's pretty bad that the customer has to tell us the price is marked wrong." Another actually asked how I knew about the price drops and I told them about CAG and Blu-ray.com. :D[/QUOTE]
:applause:I don't think I've ever told the employees at any of my local BBV stores about CAG and how I seem to find out about price drops before they do.:D When asked where I found out about price drops I either bs the managers/employees and say 'a buddy out in Jersey works for BBV' without giving an actual town/city name, since I think the one manager kept trying to grill me originally as to how I knew about the drops before he did.:lol:

If all else fails and I don't feel like using the NJ 'buddy' reason, I simply say 'internet' and leave it at that.;)

I swung by the last remaining Blockbuster (that I know of) around here and picked up :ps3: LA Noire (x2) and :wii: PokePark for $14.99. Both LAN's had the unused Consul's Car DLC too. I'll just flip one of them, I don't feel bad about it since there were like 5 more on the shelf. Pretty good deals considering how long this sale has been on.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:applause:I don't think I've ever told the employees at any of my local BBV stores about CAG and how I seem to find out about price drops before they do.:D When asked where I found out about price drops I either bs the managers/employees and say 'a buddy out in Jersey works for BBV' without giving an actual town/city name, since I think the one manager kept trying to grill me originally as to how I knew about the drops before he did.:lol:

If all else fails and I don't feel like using the NJ 'buddy' reason, I simply say 'internet' and leave it at that.;)[/QUOTE]

:lol: I wonder if your buddy in Jersey knows my friend in KC. On a couple different occasions I had employees say, "If I knew it was that price, I would have bought it." After I heard that, I didn't think it would be wise to let them know about my true source.

[quote name='dino88']:lol: I wonder if your buddy in Jersey knows my friend in KC. On a couple different occasions I had employees say, "If I knew it was that price, I would have bought it." After I heard that, I didn't think it would be wise to let them know about my true source.[/QUOTE]

"I've got a friend who works at a blockbuster back home that always tips me off."
"How does he know about it? I didn't even know about it."
"No idea, maybe he's reading something he shouldn't, either way I glad he does. Can I have my games now please?"

I have, more or less, had this exact convo several times over the last year with noisy managers.

Yeah, I have a similar convo all the time. I actually told one of the guys about CAG & he said he was a member too (he might have actually brought it up first). But now all I ever say is that my cousin works for BBV in Colorado.

I work at TRU & have many times read about a deal there on CAG, and gone to make my purchases, or even hidden stuff before the sale. Don't want that happening to my games at BBV.

They keep adding more and more "STORE MOVING" signs at my local, closing BBV. First it was a small sign in the window. Then the following week an enormous long banner. Then a few days ago a stand up sign (which mercifully got blown down by the wind we had yesterday ;)).

I just find that so annoying and insulting (especially to the employees that work there and will be out of jobs). In case you don't know what I'm talking about I'm refering to them marketing the store closures as "stove moving - join us at blockbuster.com" :roll:.

[quote name='io']They keep adding more and more "STORE MOVING" signs at my local, closing BBV. First it was a small sign in the window. Then the following week an enormous long banner. Then a few days ago a stand up sign (which mercifully got blown down by the wind we had yesterday ;)).

I just find that so annoying and insulting (especially to the employees that work there and will be out of jobs). In case you don't know what I'm talking about I'm refering to them marketing the store closures as "stove moving - join us at blockbuster.com" :roll:.[/QUOTE]
The store here that's closing just had the normal store closing signs from what I saw when I was there the day before their liquidation sale began.

But yeah, that would be super insulting to the workers who are losing their jobs to keep saying it's a 'moving sale'.:roll:

It was just poor planning on the people who made the poster. Rather than giving a space where someone could write the next closest store, they put the website's address that is not supposed to be part of the sentence, but it looks like it says they're moving to the internet.

[quote name='Bezerker']It was just poor planning on the people who made the poster. Rather than giving a space where someone could write the next closest store, they put the website's address that is not supposed to be part of the sentence, but it looks like it says they're moving to the internet.[/QUOTE]

No, that's not it at all. This isn't just some poorly designed poster. This is exactly how they are marketing this round of store closures. They are "moving" to blockbuster.com, not closing.

Hey HB, what the heck are all the closing stores going to do with the prepaid cards (ie, Xbox Live, Restaurant Cards, Etc.)?

Ship them off to non closing stores then those stores have so much crap that we eventually just destroy them and throw em away. We have so many cards stored out back right now it's ridiculous.

hawaiiboy, did BBV start the new rental pricing for games today? I rented NFS: The Run last week for 1.99 and today and today I got LOTR: War in the North. LOTR and most of the major new releases are now 2.99 a day, which is a good thing I have a combo pass so this doesn't really affect me.

[quote name='TheHelix']hawaiiboy, did BBV start the new rental pricing for games today? I rented NFS: The Run last week for 1.99 and today and today I got LOTR: War in the North. LOTR and most of the major new releases are now 2.99 a day, which is a good thing I have a combo pass so this doesn't really affect me.[/QUOTE]
I noticed that the other night when I was at my closest store checking out their game selection and trying to get the manager on duty to convert some used titles for me.;) Unfortunately it seems like some of the recent releases have been bumped up by $1 a day to $3 per now.:cry:

If this is Dishs' idea to try and maximize profits I think they're as deluded as the prior owners of the chain.:roll:

Yep, new pricing took effect on thursday. New games $2.99 the first night and $1.99 each add'l. night. Late fees for brand new rentals also went up to $1.99 each addl night.

I'm so bummed. My BBV days are completely over. My lone store is closing and there isn't even another one that shows up on the store locator. :whistle2:(

I went to the last BBV near me on friday and noticed the $2.99 new game rentals also. Blockbuster went from shit to great then back to shit again in videogame rentals. I'm not even sure what Blockbusters brick and mortar strategy is anymore.

I expect the combo pass to go up in price soon in store and it being cheaper to rent thru mail, as the one thing pretty clear with BBV now is that they want it to be about online.

[quote name='kanamit']I went to the last BBV near me on friday and noticed the $2.99 new game rentals also. Blockbuster went from shit to great then back to shit again in videogame rentals. I'm not even sure what Blockbusters brick and mortar strategy is anymore.

I expect the combo pass to go up in price soon in store and it being cheaper to rent thru mail, as the one thing pretty clear with BBV now is that they want it to be about online.[/QUOTE]

Obviously they are trying to steer people towards the pass, which I still can't understand why you wouldn't have if you rent anything from Blockbuster. $14.99 unlimited movies and game rentals for a month is shit? Are you nuts? Blockbusters is better now than it has ever been. DON'T DO THE NIGHTLY RENTALS, GET THE PASS!!!!! It is pretty easy to figure out. If you have kids (or if you don't I guess, they don't check), they have a pass for $5 (5 frickin dollars) where I can go in and switch out any .99 cent kids movie or .99 cent video game (one with the green sticker) for a month. This works GREAT for older Wii games that kids want to play. It is a hell of a deal.

If you still have a blockbuster around they are by far the best rental service going.

I have an interesting story for Hawaiiboy or maybe others who may have run into this story.

My BBV store refuses to include the newer release used blu-rays with the 3 for $15 or 5 for $25 deal (i.e. Horrible Bosses, Green Lantern, Cars 2, Pirates 4, Crazy Stupid Love). They told me that those titles are a part of a separate deal that's 3 for $20 (not 3 for $15). These titles were on a display with newer DVDs (not blu-rays :whistle2:/ ) that were a part of this 3 for $20 deal. They also told me that used games are not a part of any deal at all. They said that used games are just priced as marked and there are no promotions.

The employee told me that the district manager is aware of the actual deals, but decided not to follow them. They made up their own rules. They know that other stores are including used games $14.99 and under in with the sale. I don't know whether or not they know that the newer used blu rays (i.e. Horrible Bosses, Green Lantern, Cars 2, Pirates 4, Crazy Stupid Love) are now a part of the sale (even though there weren't before).

My question is if the 3 for $15 and 5 for $25 deal rings up automatically, or does it require the employee to scan an additional promotional barcode? I'd like to just hand them the Cars 2 blu-ray and 2 other older $9.99 used blurays and have it automatically ring up $15, but I doubt it would happen. The last time I bought some used blu-rays/games, I believe it wasn't automatic.

My next question is regarding the framed art. What percentage off should they be and will they be discounted automatically at the register? Will the discount require an additional barcode? At one store I saw 75% off. At another store everything was marked 50% off and they had a really cool looking dirty harry artwork piece for $24.99. Fifty percent off at $12.50 is a little too rich for my blood but I'd buy it for $6.25. I completely forgot to get it price checked because I was dying to eat something. It was my own fault because it slipped my mind completely

Here's another part that might be interesting. They also had a few games (Gears of War 3, Space Marine, and Red Faction) marked down and placed near the cash register. I think Space Marine and Red Faction were $19.99 while Gears of War 3 was something like $29.99. I don't know if these are actual sale prices, but they told me that the manager marked these games down manually or something to that effect

Quick question: Can some BBV not offer the 3 for $15 deal if the store is closing? I called a store and they said they were closing in Feb. and the games are the used game price plus some kind of percentage off and wasnt doing the 3 for $15 at all. I assumed like everyone has been saying it auto rings up 3 for $15 or 5 for $25. Also is there a full list of games and their prices in-store? I hate run out there and waste gas with knowing what some of the prices are. Thanks CAG-ers!

[quote name='XeCuTioNR']Quick question: Can some BBV not offer the 3 for $15 deal if the store is closing? I called a store and they said they were closing in Feb. and the games are the used game price plus some kind of percentage off and wasnt doing the 3 for $15 at all. I assumed like everyone has been saying it auto rings up 3 for $15 or 5 for $25. Also is there a full list of games and their prices in-store? I hate run out there and waste gas with knowing what some of the prices are. Thanks CAG-ers![/QUOTE]

Once a store is closing all the normal store special deals are done. It just goes to being a percentage off the regular price. Therefore, at first a store that is closing will have worse deals on titles over $14.99.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I have an interesting story for Hawaiiboy or maybe others who may have run into this story.

My BBV store refuses to include the newer release used blu-rays with the 3 for $15 or 5 for $25 deal (i.e. Horrible Bosses, Green Lantern, Cars 2, Pirates 4, Crazy Stupid Love). They told me that those titles are a part of a separate deal that's 3 for $20 (not 3 for $15). These titles were on a display with newer DVDs (not blu-rays :whistle2:/ ) that were a part of this 3 for $20 deal. They also told me that used games are not a part of any deal at all. They said that used games are just priced as marked and there are no promotions.

The employee told me that the district manager is aware of the actual deals, but decided not to follow them. They made up their own rules. They know that other stores are including used games $14.99 and under in with the sale. I don't know whether or not they know that the newer used blu rays (i.e. Horrible Bosses, Green Lantern, Cars 2, Pirates 4, Crazy Stupid Love) are now a part of the sale (even though there weren't before).

My question is if the 3 for $15 and 5 for $25 deal rings up automatically, or does it require the employee to scan an additional promotional barcode? I'd like to just hand them the Cars 2 blu-ray and 2 other older $9.99 used blurays and have it automatically ring up $15, but I doubt it would happen. The last time I bought some used blu-rays/games, I believe it wasn't automatic.

My next question is regarding the framed art. What percentage off should they be and will they be discounted automatically at the register? Will the discount require an additional barcode? At one store I saw 75% off. At another store everything was marked 50% off and they had a really cool looking dirty harry artwork piece for $24.99. Fifty percent off at $12.50 is a little too rich for my blood but I'd buy it for $6.25. I completely forgot to get it price checked because I was dying to eat something. It was my own fault because it slipped my mind completely

Here's another part that might be interesting. They also had a few games (Gears of War 3, Space Marine, and Red Faction) marked down and placed near the cash register. I think Space Marine and Red Faction were $19.99 while Gears of War 3 was something like $29.99. I don't know if these are actual sale prices, but they told me that the manager marked these games down manually or something to that effect[/QUOTE]

Your store is full of shit and it makes me sad that stores like that one are apparently not closing while stores like the one closest to me that were always on top of price drops and deals are.

Red Faction and Space Marine are $19.99 everywhere, and I believe the same is true for Gears 3. Wouldn't be surprised, based on the fact that they are openly admitting to ignoring corporate based deals, if the manager is on a power trip and makes claims to his employees about marking down the games himself.

That said, the deal SHOULD ring up automatically once they hit total, least it does for the games.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Your store is full of shit and it makes me sad that stores like that one are apparently not closing while stores like the one closest to me that were always on top of price drops and deals are.

Red Faction and Space Marine are $19.99 everywhere, and I believe the same is true for Gears 3. Wouldn't be surprised, based on the fact that they are openly admitting to ignoring corporate based deals, if the manager is on a power trip and makes claims to his employees about marking down the games himself.

That said, the deal SHOULD ring up automatically once they hit total, least it does for the games.[/QUOTE]

The employee I spoke with was really cool and a nice person. He was aware of what the deals are supposed to be because he knows the other stores are running them. He didn't even say "manager." He said that it was the district manager calling the shots.

They have a really decent selection of $14.99 and under used games left for ps3, 360, and Wii, but there's nothing I want. I really just want the Cars 2 blu-ray with 2 other used items for $15 or 4 other used items for $25 (either used blu-rays or used TV box sets). I still have some BBV giftcards to use.

It literally didn't occur to me to just ask them to ring it up and hit total. I'm half scared they'll manually add money to my total or not allow the transaction to go through if they see the promotion automatically apply. I'm tempted to go there and buy 10 items for $50 but I'll feel like a real douchenozzle if they have to void the whole transaction, put those yellow security sticks back in the cases, and re-shelf everything. Especially when the employees are really cool and just doing their job. I have a feeling it's not automatic, but I figured it's worth finding out here from hawaiiboy or at least sharing this story with you guys.

[quote name='schuerm26']Obviously they are trying to steer people towards the pass, which I still can't understand why you wouldn't have if you rent anything from Blockbuster. $14.99 unlimited movies and game rentals for a month is shit? Are you nuts? Blockbusters is better now than it has ever been. DON'T DO THE NIGHTLY RENTALS, GET THE PASS!!!!! It is pretty easy to figure out. If you have kids (or if you don't I guess, they don't check), they have a pass for $5 (5 frickin dollars) where I can go in and switch out any .99 cent kids movie or .99 cent video game (one with the green sticker) for a month. This works GREAT for older Wii games that kids want to play. It is a hell of a deal.

If you still have a blockbuster around they are by far the best rental service going.[/QUOTE]

Yes I have gotten the combo pass a few times and enjoyed it, but at that time they dropped the rentals down and they still had 3 stores open by me. Now they closed 2 stores, the one store left open doesnt have hardly any used games for sale, and now they jack the price up for newer game rentals.

If u still have the pass its great cuz it doesnt affect u, but i'm not foolish enough to believe that the price for the combo pass isnt going to go up. Dish bought BBV and dropped the rental price and dropped the combo pass from $21.99 to $14.99. Now they jack up new game rentals.

For the past year I've praised BBV over gamefly. But everything i see coming out of BBV these days screams change, and none of it appears to be good. Since I've had the combo pass in the past I've played most of the 99 cent games they have already. I use Blockbuster store more for the new release games that are available day1 unlike online Blockbuster, where they make u wait 3 months before u can rent them.

Also I dont believe that they are steering everyone to the combo pass, but rather steering everyone to online.

The combo pass is awesome, but only if you live close to a BBV. They are closing down my local store which was down the street from me, and the next one I go to is only 10 minutes away. If they close that store down, I think my renting days with BBV will most likely be over since games have the stupid 3 month delay on BBV online.

has anyone had any luck finding framed art today?
(i checked 2 stores in person and called some others but no dice).

last summer (or was it spring?), when i went to every store near me during the clearance sale, i was only ever able to find the non-framed posters.
is it rare for a blockbuster to even carry framed art? did they ever restock following the earlier clearance sale?

[quote name='DJP519']So game rentals are now $3/day? Wowzers. I haven't rented a game from BBV in ages, if ever, but I sure won't be starting now.[/QUOTE]

That's what I paid when you got games for 2 nights while I was renting NES/SNES games as a kid.

[quote name='PublikDefender']has anyone had any luck finding framed art today?

last summer (or was it spring?), when i went to every store near me during the clearance sale, i was only ever able to find the non-framed posters.
is it rare for a blockbuster to even carry framed art? did they ever restock following the earlier clearance sale?[/QUOTE]

All the stores in my area were restocked with framed art after the clearance. I was able to grab an Atari one for myself as well as three Super Mario framed art for my youngest son's room. There also seemed to be a bunch of Disney related Framed art there as well (Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, winnie the Pooh, Monsters, Inc.).

[quote name='PublikDefender']has anyone had any luck finding framed art today?

is it rare for a blockbuster to even carry framed art? did they ever restock following the earlier clearance sale?[/QUOTE]
That's what I found funniest was that after the massive clearance sale to get rid of 90-95% of the general merchandise that every BBV store had they started getting in MORE merchandise like that.

I know because I was the one who cleared out a good chunk of the merch between here and the Syracuse NY stores back in the summertime. I still have like 3-4 Snuggies that only cost me around $1.49 each.:lol: I was gonna originally give them to family/friends as joke gifts for Christmas, but I didn't think I'd have enough to go around.:)

And don't even get me started on the Little Big Planet 2 plushes(of which I think I still have like 30;)).

But yeah, they definitely got a major league restock of framed artwork after the clearance over the summer.

1.49 each for all of the disney ones, great. Grabbed 1 of each. Cars, Monsters Inc, Nemo, Winnie the Pooh, drawn winnie the pooh.

Also grabbed Mario Galaxy 2, Mario+group, Atari.

[quote name='dyeknom']1.49 each for all of the disney ones, great. Grabbed 1 of each. Cars, Monsters Inc, Nemo, Winnie the Pooh, drawn winnie the pooh.

Also grabbed Mario Galaxy 2, Mario+group, Atari.[/QUOTE]

I wanted a Mario Galaxy but they were all gone. I might go by the other BBV to see if maybe they have one, but I am sure all the good stuff is gone by now.

what kinds of liitle big planet 2 plushies, might buy some if your selling?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']That's what I found funniest was that after the massive clearance sale to get rid of 90-95% of the general merchandise that every BBV store had they started getting in MORE merchandise like that.

I know because I was the one who cleared out a good chunk of the merch between here and the Syracuse NY stores back in the summertime. I still have like 3-4 Snuggies that only cost me around $1.49 each.:lol: I was gonna originally give them to family/friends as joke gifts for Christmas, but I didn't think I'd have enough to go around.:)

And don't even get me started on the Little Big Planet 2 plushes(of which I think I still have like 30;)).

But yeah, they definitely got a major league restock of framed artwork after the clearance over the summer.[/QUOTE]

My BBV store refuses to include the newer release used blu-rays with the 3 for $15 or 5 for $25 deal (i.e. Horrible Bosses, Green Lantern, Cars 2, Pirates 4, Crazy Stupid Love). They told me that those titles are a part of a separate deal that's 3 for $20 (not 3 for $15).

when we first started selling the horrible bosses and green lantern etc there were not supposed to be part of any deal but this was a while ago. they are and have been part of the deal for the past month or so at least. and there is no 3 for $20 deal.

its automatic.

My next question is regarding the framed art. What percentage off should they be and will they be discounted automatically at the register?

its at 90% right now and its automatic as long as the store has accepted the price changes for the week.

Thank you very much hawaiiboy. I'll give it a shot and try to buy cars 2 and some framed art.

I know there's no 3 for $20 deal but they said it's specific to their store only. I know it's a load of BS and that someone local decided not to follow the sales strategy designed by BBV corporate.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Was able to grab two of the Super Mario framed art posters for $1.49 each.[/QUOTE]

All of them were gone from my local store the day they hit 50%.

Also, I received an email from Blockbuster today telling me that Combo Pass members can still get $5 gift cards with the purchase of gift 5-pack.

Well, sad day here for Blockbuster deals of the years gone bye. Remember getting some incredible flips that enabled me to get my PS3 there. And now, the last of the closest Blockbusters to me gave me their closing notice today.

What I don't understand is the rationale they're using behind the closings. I live in Greenville, SC and they closed their two stores on the busiest street in the area (I could understand closing one and gaining all the business at the other). But they're keeping several stores open in the suburbs that I just can't see doing nearly as well.

Whatever, I think within a year all of the stores will be gone. Heard Dish may just convert remaining stores into "Dish" hubs to sell their own wares and ditch the disc rental business.

[quote name='awp']Well, sad day here for Blockbuster deals of the years gone bye. Remember getting some incredible flips that enabled me to get my PS3 there. And now, the last of the closest Blockbusters to me gave me their closing notice today.

What I don't understand is the rationale they're using behind the closings. I live in Greenville, SC and they closed their two stores on the busiest street in the area (I could understand closing one and gaining all the business at the other). But they're keeping several stores open in the suburbs that I just can't see doing nearly as well.

Whatever, I think within a year all of the stores will be gone. Heard Dish may just convert remaining stores into "Dish" hubs to sell their own wares and ditch the disc rental business.[/QUOTE]

Damn that sucks man. I'm in Anderson, SC and I would hit up a Greenville store every once in a while. Luckily I still have my local Anderson and Seneca stores hanging in there...lossing Clemson though.

Reprice report effective 1/18.

Prices are going the wrong way. All titles going to $15.99 therefore not included in the bundle deal. not that it really matters as most of the stuff has been cleaned out and or just suck.

L.A noire
Homefront
Brink
Duke nukem

[quote name='hawaiiboy']Reprice report effective 1/18.

Prices are going the wrong way. All titles going to $15.99 therefore not included in the bundle deal. not that it really matters as most of the stuff has been cleaned out and or just suck.

L.A noire
Homefront
Brink
Duke nukem[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:s:wall:Seriously? Wow. I wonder if the old CEO's of Blockbuster took over on these reprices.:lol:

bread's done
Back