The Blockbuster Thread XXV: June 25th - July 1st, 50% off used games $19.99 and under

io

Staff member
Feedback
89 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blockbuster/Gamerush video game deal thread.

June 25th - July 1st, 50% off used games $19.99 and under

See here for the deal: http://www.blockbuster.com/stores

There used to be a coupon to print for it, but now stores should have the bar code to scan at the register.  If not, show them their own web page (above) and maybe they will figure it out.

See BlockbusterGuy's thread for a list of titles eligible under (and commonly found at BBV) for the promo:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/310423-blockbuster-video-4th-of-july-sale-bogo/

Coming July 2nd: B1G1 free on games $29.99 and under

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note that anything below here might be out of date. To be honest, I have no idea if Blockbuster even takes games for trade-in any more!

What is this thread for?
The primary function of this thread is to discuss current trade-in and sale promos, post any trade-in values you have obtained, and discuss new and used game selection and availability. Please post trade-in values with the date of the trade (or quote) and system.

It is also permissible to discuss system availability, credit issues, etc. As long as it is related to game trades or sales at Blockbuster it is generally OK to discuss it here.

Unlike more tightly focused clearance threads, it is OK to discuss more general Blockbuster issues here as well as trade requests as long as they are kept to a minimum (and usually just during specific deals).

What is this thread NOT for?
Please do not discuss the flipping of games from one Blockbuster store to another should another such opportunity arise (through trade-in deals). It is one thing to "play the market" with trade-in values from one chain to another (BBVto Amazon to EB) - free market buy low/sell high and all that. But taking advantage of loopholes in a single store's policies/promos is frowned upon and has, in the past, led to trade-in bans from BBV.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blockbuster Game Trading Info
- You must sign up for a trade account in addition to your regular Blockbuster account
- You must sign up for a new trade account at every store you wish to trade at, even if using the same main account
- Trade-in credit will be placed onto your store account
- Credit on store accounts can only be used at that one store
- Clerks at one store cannot see your trading/purchasing history at another store via your account
- Depending on state law you may or may not get sales tax added to your trade-ins (and thus get more than normal). You will always be charged sales tax where applicable on purchases.

Current Trade-In Deals
There are no trade-in deals at this time nor have there been for a very very long time. They did however just recently cut down all their trade-in values to Gamestop-like levels (but without deals to make them more appealing as at GS).

Trade-In Values

Trade-in prices are usually universal at Blockbuster, but can be wildly different at franchise Blockbuster stores. Used game prices change on Monday. We are not currently sure when trade-in values get updated but a few years ago it used to be on Mondays. Any quotes given in this thread may thus be good through Sunday of the current week. If you want to be sure to get the same value another CAG has reported then do your trading by Sunday as the price may drop on Monday.

Also note that many stores will no longer accept video games without cover art. This is the official policy for DVD trade-ins but apparently many clerks will confuse the two and not allow it for games either. Just beware that it might be a hassle if you have a disc-only game to trade.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Links to previous Blockbuster/Gamerush Threads (dating back to June 2005!):
1 (by no means the first one but the earliest that can be found - check it out for some drama)
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hawaiiboy']Reprice report effective 1/18.

Prices are going the wrong way. All titles going to $15.99 therefore not included in the bundle deal. not that it really matters as most of the stuff has been cleaned out and or just suck.

L.A noire
Homefront
Brink
Duke nukem[/QUOTE]

lolfail. Gah, it's like Blockbuster tries to be dumb.

Anyhoo, not your fault, HB. Thanks again, as always! :)

With these imminent store closings, I'm glad I didn't take a job there during the summer. The free rentals would've been nice, but I'll take a pay check over free rentals any day. It reminds of the days when Hollywood Video/GameCrazy was getting ready to close. I miss working there at times.

Damn, I wish I would have grabbed more from the BBV. Went by one tonight and grabbed

LA Noire PS3
Tiger Woods 11 Wii
NHL 11 PS3
Homefront PS3
God of War 3

they had 3 more LA Noires on 360 and 4-5 Homefronts on PS3.

Odds are you might still be able to get them in the morning as the stores have to "accept" the reprice and we know how slow most stores are with them.

Prices are going the wrong way. All titles going to $15.99 therefore not included in the bundle deal. not that it really matters as most of the stuff has been cleaned out and or just suck.

L.A noire
Homefront
Brink
Duke nukem[/QUOTE]

Thanks as always hawaiiboy. I'm happy I bought Homefront for $7.99 and Brink for $5.99 from gamefly. I'm also happy I bought Duke for $5 new and L.A. Noire for $9.99 new at Best Buy. :roll: I guess I deserve a cookie.

Tonight I bought the Atari artwork for $1.49. I didn't get a chance to check out that wierd BBV that makes up their own weird rules. The store I was at tonight had artwork for $1.99 of Elvis, James Dean, and Jimmi hendrix. There were 5 or so left.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']With these imminent store closings, I'm glad I didn't take a job there during the summer. The free rentals would've been nice, but I'll take a pay check over free rentals any day. It reminds of the days when Hollywood Video/GameCrazy was getting ready to close. I miss working there at times.[/QUOTE]

I worked at HWV while it was shutting down. I graduated from college a couple years later, dropped out of law school after a year, and I took a job at a BBV because I really couldn't find anything else. And now my store is closing. We just got our closing date extended by a month, but we were also told at same time that no one would be transferring.

Working at a store going out of business is a humbling, stressful, depressing, and all around awful experience. It seems to attract the worst kind of people/customers. The nice people who were your regulars have been replaced by all the terrible customer types that generally drive people away from working retail.

If you wander into a "moving" store, remember the employees have no control over prices, cannot be haggled with, don't want to sell you something that won't work, are not something to just yell at, and really are probably on your side in regards to prices/conditions. There's other stupid managerial decisions like leaving on old rental pricing stickers to "encourage" customers to bring titles up front, the whole "store moving marketing, misleading signage showing different percentages, and just hourly checkups from higher ups on how many people you've gotten to sign up for total access (only way to get hours).

Long story short, please don't be an asshole if you decide to go into a closing store.

On a related note, if there is a retail chain you would like to see go out of business, let me know and I will try to get a job there.

L.A noire
Homefront
Brink
Duke nukem[/QUOTE]

Amazing - they really and truly want to hold on to those Brink and Duke Nukem? At this point getting $5 for them is a great sale. That is just straight up stupid.

[quote name='linkbear'] and just hourly checkups from higher ups on how many people you've gotten to sign up for total access (only way to get hours).[/QUOTE]

Interesting - I tried to sign up for that with their "3 free month store closing" promo for Combo Pass members but it wouldn't let me since I signed up online already with my Combo Pass (as instructed via emails I got right after I signed up). I was not a "Total Access" member - just had online access for my Combo Pass (the 1 rental by mail per month which I never used and access to my rental info at my local store). But apparently their system treats that the same way so it wouldn't let me sign up for Total Access with the 3 month promo. I was willing to try it for that but no way for regular price from the start. I still keep getting emails even though I should be canceled out by now (they better not renew my pass that just expired). I didn't realize doing so would help the girl who was signing me up. But she pretty much gave up and said the manager would call me and figure something out - never happened...

[quote name='linkbear']On a related note, if there is a retail chain you would like to see go out of business, let me know and I will try to get a job there.[/QUOTE]

Walmart, please ;).

[quote name='aspen1284']Damn that sucks man. I'm in Anderson, SC and I would hit up a Greenville store every once in a while. Luckily I still have my local Anderson and Seneca stores hanging in there...lossing Clemson though.[/QUOTE]

Hope your stores stay open. Since you're familiar with the area, it was the two stores on Woodruff Road that they're closing (and others such as Mauldin have been long closed). They're keeping the Simpsonville and Greer locations. I've been to the Simpsonville one and it's pretty pathetic.

I never really understood why Blockbuster had two stores within about 3 miles of each other on Woodruff Road, but closing both was really stupid. If all the customers from one of the stores changed to the other, I can't see how it couldn't possibly be a profitable store. Woodruff Road is like gold for retail businesses. Whatever... DISH obviously didn't help in my area.

What's funny is that closing the stores in the more metro area and keeping the more distant stores open is something like Movie Gallery or Hollywood would have done (capitalize on smaller markets with no competition). Now, it's just kiosks and a Family Video in Mauldin.

I'll take their 3 month online offer (not sure if it will work for me since I've had Total Access in the past), but my experiences with it have been horrendous. And Netflix for discs isn't much better.

Anyway...end rant...

[quote name='awp']Hope your stores stay open. Since you're familiar with the area, it was the two stores on Woodruff Road that they're closing (and others such as Mauldin have been long closed). They're keeping the Simpsonville and Greer locations. I've been to the Simpsonville one and it's pretty pathetic. [/QUOTE]

So they are keeping both open on Wade Hampton? There has been one that has closed so far in Spartanburg. That makes no sense that they would close both of the stores on Woodruff Road, since like you said, there is a ton of business there.

[quote name='linkbear']
Long story short, please don't be an asshole if you decide to go into a closing store.

On a related note, if there is a retail chain you would like to see go out of business, let me know and I will try to get a job there.[/QUOTE]
I stopped into the one local BBV store that's closing today and they were only up to 20% off on games, yet they had maybe 20-25 PS3 games TOTAL, about the same amount of 360 games and a mere handful of Wii games(all disc only). Not to mention they were also only up to about 20% off on the games. Only good part was that some of the games that would've qualified for this deal were marked at their lower prices(Homefront for $14.99, etc).

After seeing the piddily discounts, I asked about the only other thing I was really even half interested in in the store(the HDtv's on the walls and/or the one with the PS3) and the employees told me that they were told they're NOT selling those.:cry:

So I wished them the best of luck in their future employment endeavours and was on my way. I doubt I'll stop back, since they had TONS of games before the closing sale started and to be down to so few means either they sent stuff away or people are actually buying tons at 10-20% off.:roll::imwithst:

As for the chain I want you to get a job at to assure they go outta business....Gamestop please.;):twisted:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I stopped into the one local BBV store that's closing today and they were only up to 20% off on games, yet they had maybe 20-25 PS3 games TOTAL, about the same amount of 360 games and a mere handful of Wii games(all disc only). Not to mention they were also only up to about 20% off on the games. Only good part was that some of the games that would've qualified for this deal were marked at their lower prices(Homefront for $14.99, etc).

After seeing the piddily discounts, I asked about the only other thing I was really even half interested in in the store(the HDtv's on the walls and/or the one with the PS3) and the employees told me that they were told they're NOT selling those.:cry:

So I wished them the best of luck in their future employment endeavours and was on my way. I doubt I'll stop back, since they had TONS of games before the closing sale started and to be down to so few means either they sent stuff away or people are actually buying tons at 10-20% off.:roll::imwithst:

As for the chain I want you to get a job at to assure they go outta business....Gamestop please.;):twisted:[/QUOTE]

ya like i said before liquidations are a total scam

only people that benefit from liquidations are the employees and the liquidation managers/oversee'ers

and yes they sent off all the good stock to the remaining open stores

[quote name='CarolinaGamer07']So they are keeping both open on Wade Hampton? There has been one that has closed so far in Spartanburg. That makes no sense that they would close both of the stores on Woodruff Road, since like you said, there is a ton of business there.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if both stores on Wade Hampton are staying open. Just had asked the Manager at the Five Forks location on Woodruff Road. She said the only ones that she knew were staying open in the G'ville area were the Greer and Simpsonville ones. I know one of the ones on WH is technically a Taylors location so it could be that it is one of the ones closing.

But, yeah, I thought for sure they'd keep the secondary location on Woodruff Road open. Doesn't make sense that they didn't wait to see how well it would do after the first store closed. I'm sure it would have done close to double its original business gaining the customers from just down the street.

Maybe high rent was an issue (although the Five Forks location was a standalone building).

Sorry to derail the thread....probably won't be looking for BB deals here anymore :(

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Well it's now the SC BBV thread. lol
Both Florence stores are staying open so far. I wonder what's going down in Columbia.[/QUOTE]
I think they are all staying open. I stopped in one about two weeks ago and it was alive and after looking at the store finder and google shopping, it looked like the other 3 or so were going to stay. The only store left in Sumter is still open, but no Homefront when I checked, so that bummed me out.

Anyone know what stores in Phoenix, AZ are closing up shop?
I know the one on Cave Creek and Tatum is shutting it's doors but not sure about the rest of them.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']I think they are all staying open. I stopped in one about two weeks ago and it was alive and after looking at the store finder and google shopping, it looked like the other 3 or so were going to stay.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if the store finder or Google shopping mean much. All of the Greenville stores also are still listed.

[quote name='izpep']Anyone know what stores in Phoenix, AZ are closing up shop?
I know the one on Cave Creek and Tatum is shutting it's doors but not sure about the rest of them.[/QUOTE]
The one in Anthem is closing too, but I haven't heard any others.

For those in KC, the Blue Springs store north of 70 is liquidating on the 30th (This store was already mentioned earlier). Also, the store on N. Oak Trfwy in the Northland. The one that is NORTH of 152 (north of Barry if you don't know what 152 is, NOT the one just south of Barry on N. Oak) is also closing and liquidating on the 30th.

[quote name='schuerm26']For those in KC, the Blue Springs store north of 70 is liquidating on the 30th (This store was already mentioned earlier). Also, the store on N. Oak Trfwy in the Northland. The one that is NORTH of 152 (north of Barry if you don't know what 152 is, NOT the one just south of Barry on N. Oak) is also closing and liquidating on the 30th.[/QUOTE]

Didn't even though there was one north of Barry on N. Oak. Been going to the one south of Barry on N. Oak.

[quote name='schuerm26']For those in KC, the Blue Springs store north of 70 is liquidating on the 30th (This store was already mentioned earlier). Also, the store on N. Oak Trfwy in the Northland. The one that is NORTH of 152 (north of Barry if you don't know what 152 is, NOT the one just south of Barry on N. Oak) is also closing and liquidating on the 30th.[/QUOTE]

Lol, just came to post about the Blue Springs store; but did not know about the other locations. Thank you for the heads up!

Yeah it's amazing how stupid Bbv is. We are getting restocked with more framed art. Apparently some new stuff that won't sell til it hits 75% or 90% off.

My store's last day is February 19th. Everything used is at 20% off right now and new blus are at 30% off. I picked up a couple of blus at $6, but otherwise I'll be waiting for higher discounts. Sucks that damn near all of the games aside from the Arkham City's, Assassin Creed's, Modern Warfare's, are pretty much cleaned out. Oh well, maybe one of those will last til 50-75% off. That'd be amazing and very likely too considering there's probably 20 copies of each.

[quote name='linkbear']I worked at HWV while it was shutting down. I graduated from college a couple years later, dropped out of law school after a year, and I took a job at a BBV because I really couldn't find anything else. And now my store is closing. We just got our closing date extended by a month, but we were also told at same time that no one would be transferring.

Working at a store going out of business is a humbling, stressful, depressing, and all around awful experience. It seems to attract the worst kind of people/customers. The nice people who were your regulars have been replaced by all the terrible customer types that generally drive people away from working retail.

If you wander into a "moving" store, remember the employees have no control over prices, cannot be haggled with, don't want to sell you something that won't work, are not something to just yell at, and really are probably on your side in regards to prices/conditions. There's other stupid managerial decisions like leaving on old rental pricing stickers to "encourage" customers to bring titles up front, the whole "store moving marketing, misleading signage showing different percentages, and just hourly checkups from higher ups on how many people you've gotten to sign up for total access (only way to get hours).

On a related note, if there is a retail chain you would like to see go out of business, let me know and I will try to get a job there.[/QUOTE]

I wish you success my friend. I want trying to come off as an asshole because I know it's stressful. I know looking for a new job is going to be tough since they're aren't any decent jobs available. I doubt I go into any closing store because I have too many games to play at the moment. I'm pretty sure Family Video is going to go out of business next. I hardly ever see anybody going in there. Online services like Netflix, Gamefly have really hurt Blockbuster and other rental establishments. I can't forget about Red Box.

[quote name='Tsel']My store's last day is February 19th. Everything used is at 20% off right now and new blus are at 30% off. I picked up a couple of blus at $6, but otherwise I'll be waiting for higher discounts. Sucks that damn near all of the games aside from the Arkham City's, Assassin Creed's, Modern Warfare's, are pretty much cleaned out. Oh well, maybe one of those will last til 50-75% off. That'd be amazing and very likely too considering there's probably 20 copies of each.[/QUOTE]
If it's anything like the prior store closing sales from BBV that I've been to, then most likely the games that disappeared went into the game drawers behind the counter and are being stashed there by employees waiting for the higher discounts.

I wonder if the system at one of the closing stores has been changed radically enough that the 3/$15 5/$25 sale won't work automatically on $14.99 n under games/movies. If it still worked somehow that'd be kinda cool, since the one closing here has a buncha Homefronts n some other $14.99 titles. Though I do remember Hawaiiboy or somebody saying the sale wouldn't work in the system on stores that're closing.
[quote name='vantheman']My store sucks. They want 40 bucks for kinect adventures -_-[/QUOTE]
Have you tried Gamestop?;)

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/kinect-adventures/84866

I asked because that's likely where the copy(ies) of KA at your store originated as it was a decent flip a while ago. FYI: It's only $1.99 at Gamestop.

I asked about the bundle at my BBV and was told that since it's closing, every single thing is sold individually. Bummer. Would've been amazing to stack the closing discounts with the bundle deals.

[quote name='Tsel']I asked about the bundle at my BBV and was told that since it's closing, every single thing is sold individually. Bummer. Would've been amazing to stack the closing discounts with the bundle deals.[/QUOTE]
You could always just try 3 of the $14.99 and under items and see if the bundle works on it's own or not.:D No harm in trying really. The worst that happens is you hear them say $40 something after hitting total and then you pull the 'forgot my wallet' routine and just leave.;)

A couple years back there were probably about ten BBVs within 30 minutes from my house, after this wave of closings there will be one store that is about 30 minutes away. Very disappointing. Was told at one store that whatever doesn't sell is being transferred to a new store that is being set up down the road a little bit near a mall. Thought that was a little weird.

I was able to buy Band of Brothers BD for $35, The Matrix 10th Ann BD for 8.xx and The Polar Express BD for 12.xx at 30% off. Unfortunately, the stores nearby have a bunch of BDs that aren't priced correctly. Considering the current sale on new BRs at non-closing stores has anyone seen a list of decent priced BDs anywhere? I searched the DVD thread to no avail. Gonna miss having a BBV across the street. There will only be two stores left that are even mildly convenient to go to now. Stopped by the other one to check it out last week and it had six used games for sale so it'll probably be useless for B1G1s and the like. Oh well.

EDIT: Pretty sure HB said that the sale doesn't work at closing BBVs. B1G1s haven't worked at closing BBVs in the past so I don't see why a sale would work all of a sudden.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You could always just try 3 of the $14.99 and under items and see if the bundle works on it's own or not.:D No harm in trying really. The worst that happens is you hear them say $40 something after hitting total and then you pull the 'forgot my wallet' routine and just leave.;)[/QUOTE]

Bundles definitely don't work at closing stores. 2 of my fellow coworkers have been fired for trying to hold games for themselves during the closing sales. I don't know if it's a corporate handdown or something only in my district, but they are clamping down on all employee purchases during closing sales. (We don't get extra discount and if get caught holding or stashing you are fired on the spot.) You can always ask a clearly nongamer employee to see if a particular title is in the game cabinet.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I wish you success my friend. I want trying to come off as an asshole because I know it's stressful. I know looking for a new job is going to be tough since they're aren't any decent jobs available. I doubt I go into any closing store because I have too many games to play at the moment. I'm pretty sure Family Video is going to go out of business next. I hardly ever see anybody going in there. Online services like Netflix, Gamefly have really hurt Blockbuster and other rental establishments. I can't forget about Red Box.[/QUOTE]

I didn't want it to seem like I was singling you out; I was more venting/lending advice than anything.

[quote name='Tsel']My store's last day is February 19th. Everything used is at 20% off right now and new blus are at 30% off. I picked up a couple of blus at $6, but otherwise I'll be waiting for higher discounts. Sucks that damn near all of the games aside from the Arkham City's, Assassin Creed's, Modern Warfare's, are pretty much cleaned out. Oh well, maybe one of those will last til 50-75% off. That'd be amazing and very likely too considering there's probably 20 copies of each.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't get your hopes up. My store is closing Feb 19 as well, and the games are not dropping to 30% until Feb 6-12.

I posted a week or so back about a weird BBV making up their own promotions. Supposedly the district manager is the one behind the store specific rules and I thought they might all be a load of crap.

Turns out the computer actually rings up things automatically the weird way the district manager intends. I bought 3 used blu rays and it automatically rang up "$20.00" rather than "$14.99." It's weird as hell I know. The BBV employee didn't scan any promotion barcodes off of a sheet.

I bought Cars 2 blu-ray, Horrible Bosses blu-ray, and Green Lantern Blu-ray. They all had the original blu-ray coverart, so I didn't mind too much paying the extra $5. It's just weird as fuck if you ask me. This store has some nice $14.99 used games, but I honestly don't think they will ring up correctly. There aren't any that I don't have, so I don't care, but other BBV customers are missing out. This is not a franchise store. I highly doubt there are many, if any franchise BBVs left in the world.

[quote name='linkbear']I wouldn't get your hopes up. My store is closing Feb 19 as well, and the games are not dropping to 30% until Feb 6-12.[/QUOTE]I wonder if games will still drop to 70% off and dvds down to a buck. When it was BBV liquidating stores, used games dropped to 60% with a day or two left and then 70% off the last day. DVDs were $2 for a few days and then $1 the last day I believe. Wonder if it'll be the same with Dish in charge. I'm also surprised that used BDs and DVDs are the same price.

As a previous BBV manager, I have been assigned to close 2 different stores in the past year since the acquisition and 1 about 3 years ago. Any deal that happens is downloaded straight to the Point of Sale computers from corporate. During a store closing we would get emails of bar-codes to print out that had specific prices for EVERYTHING. I had to use a binder with like 22 pages of bar-codes for everything.

And as someone said earlier, yes employees would grab everything of value lol. I remember having Resident Evil 5 coll edition, street fighter 4 collect edition, COD MW2, and a few other games hidden in the drawers at 3 different stores. Just wait until the last 2 weeks when everything is 75-90% off.

I don't really have time to check through the thread for a possible answer at the moment, but a quick question. For clearance, how long does it take for the games to drop and how low do they normally go? At the BBV I go to, the first time I noticed their clearance everything was marked up to 40% with games at 20%. Two weeks later, it's now up to 70% but games are still sitting at 20%. I have my eyes on a few, but wonder how much I should bother waiting.

[quote name='JStryke']I don't really have time to check through the thread for a possible answer at the moment, but a quick question. For clearance, how long does it take for the games to drop and how low do they normally go? At the BBV I go to, the first time I noticed their clearance everything was marked up to 40% with games at 20%. Two weeks later, it's now up to 70% but games are still sitting at 20%. I have my eyes on a few, but wonder how much I should bother waiting.[/QUOTE]

Unless im mistaken it has to do with the amount remaining. My BBV has games at 20% and theres MAYBE 120 games between Wii/Xbox/PS3. However anything else is 50%+ due to them having stacks and stack and stacks of movies

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I posted a week or so back about a weird BBV making up their own promotions. Supposedly the district manager is the one behind the store specific rules and I thought they might all be a load of crap.

Turns out the computer actually rings up things automatically the weird way the district manager intends. I bought 3 used blu rays and it automatically rang up "$20.00" rather than "$14.99." It's weird as hell I know. The BBV employee didn't scan any promotion barcodes off of a sheet.

I bought Cars 2 blu-ray, Horrible Bosses blu-ray, and Green Lantern Blu-ray. They all had the original blu-ray coverart, so I didn't mind too much paying the extra $5. It's just weird as fuck if you ask me. This store has some nice $14.99 used games, but I honestly don't think they will ring up correctly. There aren't any that I don't have, so I don't care, but other BBV customers are missing out. This is not a franchise store. I highly doubt there are many, if any franchise BBVs left in the world.[/QUOTE]
Maybe they didn't do the updates when the deal went down to 3/$15 and it was still ringing up at the old promotion pricing?

That's a shame. I live right down the road from the Blue Springs north store. I used to go there all the time when I was a kid. I really can't say I'm suprised though. I guess I'll have to go check out the deals on the the 30th.

bread's done
Back