The BLT, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could come live in my 2nd bedroom and work with me in the kitchen. But then I'd have to explain to your parents that you died because you were too frail and weak to survive in the real world.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Oh shit Jim is rocking the MU:A. I think we found our fourth![/quote]

I got it to do what I could.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Dallow does.

*cue song from Psycho*[/quote]

I think dallow would need to stalk him first.

Call it....research.

And speaking of dallow, I actually had a passing thought of him about a week ago. I was driving around, and saw a license plate holder that said "I'd rather be stalking at Nordstroms".

Highly amusing at the time.

Actually, George Bush is originally from like Connecticut or something
science.gif

Also, Austin is the only even remotely nice city in the state. Dallas is all yuppies and Houston is the end of the Universe

[quote name='fart_bubble']what a weird fucking video clip, its a girl pissing herself on purpose in a crowded public Burger King[/QUOTE]

Exorcist reenactment?

Haha marten. Jeeze, people thinking of me now.
Guess I'm making a name for myself here.

DMK is right.

Austin's creed is 'Keep Austin weird.'
For Dallas, 'Keep Dallas plastic.'
Houston, well, nobody cares about Houston.

[quote name='JimmieMac']You could come live in my 2nd bedroom and work with me in the kitchen. But then I'd have to explain to your parents that you died because you were too frail and weak to survive in the real world.[/QUOTE]

You're right all that kitchen work would be brutal.
Nigger I almost went to work at a job digging holes hundreds of feet into the ground to find some fucking shiny rocks.
I think I'd be alright.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Gears is hot fire. Basically it looks like you are just looking for the win button on the game.[/quote]

No, because there are a bunch of win buttons on the game, and they all work at completely random times. It's the randomness mixed with bullet lag of the online mode that makes it painful for me to play sometimes. Sometimes it's not fun to win when you know the guy on the other side of the nation who you just beat probably just has a worst connection to the host, especially when you get 1 shot kills or downs.

Basically, the MP is fun yet trash. Too random. You can't tell me there are times where you've point blanked someone in the back who probbaly dind't even know you were there who just turned around and killed you in one shot. You can't tell me there hasn't been a time where you've gotten tagged and you are right next to someone and they don't die, or you tag and are far away from someone and you blow up. Times where you've gotten chainsawed yet you have clearly shot and the chainsaw just walks right through it and revs, etc. If you can't say that annoying bullshit like that hasn't ever happened to you, then you don't play gears as much as I do.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've never been to Cali, but it's the only place I can imagine being worse than Texas.[/QUOTE]

:boxing:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've never been to Cali, but it's the only place I can imagine being worse than Texas.[/quote]
I've only been to LA and I wasn't impressed.

California has a lot of nice aspects to it. The weather is nice. Sunny yet somewhat cool. Ocean breeze in many places. They like their competitive gaming. I went to a nice arcade.

Seemed liberal to me, but expensive. Nice place to visit, but who can afford to live there.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']California has a lot of nice aspects to it. The weather is nice. Sunny yet somewhat cool. Ocean breeze in many places. They like their competitive gaming. I went to a nice arcade.

Seemed liberal to me, but expensive. Nice place to visit, but who can afford to live there.[/QUOTE]

ME. Well, more like my parents...but me shortly thereafter...sharing a bedroom apartment working a part-time job...damn.

It really varies from city to city though (the people), but I tend to favor the college-towns for obvious reasons (San Diego, Santa Cruz, Fullerton-where I attend).

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I like having all the seasons. But the worst part about Texas (and anywhere, really) is the people.[/QUOTE]The people in Austin are pretty cool, provided you avoid "ghetto thugs."
It's one of the better things about living in a small/medium sized city.

[quote name='Liquid 2']The people in Austin are pretty cool, provided you avoid "ghetto thugs."[/QUOTE] I haven't been to Austin. Just Houston and Dallas. :cry:

[quote name='mr ryles']san diego....... :drool:[/QUOTE]

Such an awesome city. Great weather, college-town, and it's a beach city.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I haven't been to Austin. Just Houston and Dallas. :cry:[/QUOTE]Yeah, they both suck.
Austin is definitely the best part of Tejas to be in, but San Antonio is pretty good too. From what I hear (I've never been there myself), the people at College Station (Home of Strell and A&M) are noticeably nicer than people in other cities.

[quote name='Strell']This must be what dallow imagines my setup to look like.

Relpace the 4 with 1, 2, and 3 for added fun![/quote]Except for the Super Monkey Ball 2 game, that is exactly how I picture Dr Mario Kart's room.

Also stop lying to yourself bitches, California is hella better than Texas.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I dont think subbie thinks very highly of us folks, liquid :)[/QUOTE]
He's just jealous 'cause he lives in Kansas ;).

[quote name='2poor']Who said Texas was better than California? They're outta their minds.[/QUOTE]All of the Texan OTTers?

hey now. I never said that. I actually dont like most of Texas. I liked the people in California better in more general sense, but that doesnt include within Austin. They seemed kinda chatty though.

[quote name='Punk_Raven']No, because there are a bunch of win buttons on the game, and they all work at completely random times. It's the randomness mixed with bullet lag of the online mode that makes it painful for me to play sometimes. Sometimes it's not fun to win when you know the guy on the other side of the nation who you just beat probably just has a worst connection to the host, especially when you get 1 shot kills or downs.

Basically, the MP is fun yet trash. Too random. You can't tell me there are times where you've point blanked someone in the back who probbaly dind't even know you were there who just turned around and killed you in one shot. You can't tell me there hasn't been a time where you've gotten tagged and you are right next to someone and they don't die, or you tag and are far away from someone and you blow up. Times where you've gotten chainsawed yet you have clearly shot and the chainsaw just walks right through it and revs, etc. If you can't say that annoying bullshit like that hasn't ever happened to you, then you don't play gears as much as I do.[/QUOTE]

Shooting someone in the back hasn't worked in forever.

Tagging someone and having them get away is annoying, but a hell of a lot of that has to do with the damage already inflicted on the tagger. If they have even a little bit of damage, there is a good chance they are going to die.

Lag doesn't really cause me to get mad or angry (unless someone is torrenting or standbying), I just change my strategy. I almost never use my shotgun anymore since the host I play with is usually on the other side of the country (zoo, or this other guy I play with named joe cashtro). I will go so far as to say that it can be annoying at times.

And I probably play Gears more than anyone on CAG. I would be shocked if anyone is higher on the leaderboards than me in execution (1350).

wow, I just got a surprise in my laptop. 400 dollars with a note... Here's 400 dollars, it's a start... I wonder how he got it? Did my room-mate sell organs, drugs, himself? Or did he get a job and just never tell me?

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']he's blowing people behind the Olive Garden. Why is it ALWAYS behind the Olive Garden?[/QUOTE]
Best buy is behind Olive Garden here... I suppose he could be blowing people behind the Olive Garden. He'd have alot of competition though. :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']He was the black bomberman and he P-bombed me to bomberman hell. My only defense was a bad word that may have hurt him a lot more than I thought. I'm sorry TMK. :cry::cry:[/QUOTE]Oh, I never heard it while playing (I don't remember).

If you did, well, it's one of those things I may be extremely upset at first, but I get over stuff really quickly. The last thing I ever want to do is hate people. I prefer being friends with as many people as possible, which is why I go out of my way in anyway possible to be nice to people (so hopefully they become friends, like helping them with their homework, doing some of their homework for them, taking on just about any favor (such as making PS3 wallpapers for people), etc.).
[quote name='zewone']Yeah, for games that actually support voice chat. :roll:
[/QUOTE]Most retail games support voicechat. The ones that do, the quality is VERY high. My BT headset works great.

As for people fighting over the best state, the midwest is the best, around Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, Wisconsin, etc. We're around the center of the country, don't have to pay the high shipping fees from clear across the country when shipping stuff. We get a little bit of everything, weather wise. Also, we have a few great theme parks (Cedar Point, Six Flags Great America, Paramount's King's Island, etc.).

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']But are they any smarter? :lol:
[/QUOTE]

Re: people in College Station

The drivers are shittier.

If you include the students, we have a huge smarty frr'ners population, which means we outweigh the majority of Texan establishments.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Ho ho ho..

ho indeed.[/QUOTE]

Sch'nigga you closest to super cheap booze, you got nothing to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back