The BLT, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's going to be a new season of COPS in the fall. :drool:

Wow I feel like an asshole, I forgot my moms aunt that was pretty much her mom died today.

[quote name='tiredfornow']There's going to be a new season of COPS in the fall. :drool:[/QUOTE]

I swore Nostradomus predicted that on some day the world will end when COPS is cancelled. ;)

[quote name='Demolition Man']I swore Nostradomus predicted that on some day the world will end when the new demolition man radio show drops[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I heard that also.

This is what I feel like right now:

sconeborough_33_web.jpg

(This is from the excellent web comic Sconeborough, by the way)

Now, off to finish my paper.

[quote name='Strell']This must be what dallow imagines my setup to look like.

Relpace the 4 with 1, 2, and 3 for added fun![/QUOTE]

Nice. Where'd you get that milk crate from?

[quote name='Strell']This must be what dallow imagines my setup to look like.

Relpace the 4 with 1, 2, and 3 for added fun![/QUOTE]
I hope that was set up for the joke, and not someone's actual playing/living conditions.

If it's real, I must know who's setup this is.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You call it excellent, but signs point to awful.[/QUOTE]
Don't judge it without reading more of it =p.
But whatever, I enjoy it.

sadly, I've played in as poor a place as that before at friends houses, sometimes even really raunchy trailers or white trash apartments.

[quote name='zewone']I hope that was set up for the joke, and not someone's actual playing/living conditions.

If it's real, I must know who's setup this is.[/QUOTE]

I'd love to play at that guys place. I don't want that as my setup, but I wouldn't mind kickin it and playing some SSBM and eating a chicken pot pie.

[quote name='Strell']I just keep looking at the photo of Iwata and laughing my ass off.[/QUOTE]

It really holds the room together.

[quote name='zewone']I was going to ask where you live, but then I saw it was Texas and it all made sense.[/QUOTE]
Texas >> California.

That's right, I went there.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']It really holds the room together.[/QUOTE]

the ninja should really invest in a nice rug though, possibly a mattress. The wet towel ain't cutting it.

[quote name='dallow']Psh! If anyone, that's DMK's setup.

Forgoing all of life's unnecessary advancements in comfort and entertainment.[/QUOTE]

He likes to call it "Raw Entertainment"

[quote name='Liquid 2']Texas >> California.

That's right, I went there.[/quote]

We already did that in the Halo 2 forum. Cali won. Let it go.

[quote name='mr ryles']the ninja should really invest in a nice rug though, possibly a mattress. The wet towel ain't cutting it.[/QUOTE]

Ehhh that's true, though if he drips gravy from the pot pie at least he can clean it up easily.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Wing Commander and Super Contra are up.

Nobody cares.[/QUOTE]
They were up yesterday.

Hahahahahaha @ "Tejas > CA"

The only other state on CA's level is NY and we're still better.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Wing Commander and Super Contra are up.

Nobody cares.[/QUOTE]

No shit. Absolutely no one on my friends list has bought Super Contra even though the game is hella fun.

Texas is best, we were our own country once, and thus can fly our state flag at the same height as the national flag.

Only state in the union with that power.

The power.

[quote name='dallow']Texas is best, we were our own country once, and thus can fly our state flag at the same height as the national flag.

The power.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dallow']Texas is best, we were our own country once, and thus can fly our state flag at the same height as the national flag.

The power.[/quote]

Tex-ass.

Enough said.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Win indeed, we are so lucky.

:roll:
[/QUOTE]

Yea we really are. Though I guess we can blame Cali in some way since he is modeled after Reagan.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Yea we really are. Though I guess we can blame Cali in some way since he is modeled after Reagan.[/QUOTE]

Well.

[quote name='mr ryles']damn you texans are everywhere.

Where's Azn at to complete this?[/QUOTE]
I think we can all agree that living in a 1800's mining town is fail (IE you).

[quote name='zewone']I think we can all agree that living in a 1800's mining town is fail (IE you).[/QUOTE]
it's 1940's buddy, get it straight

[quote name='dallow']Nevada = gtfo.[/QUOTE]

ya I should get out of here. Anyone need a room mate? Don't worry I'm house broken.

[quote name='mr ryles']ya I should get out of here. Anyone need a room mate? Don't worry I'm house broken.[/QUOTE]

Dallow does.

*cue song from Psycho*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back