The Brand New OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='h3llbring3r']I found her hotter in DA (maybe, just maybe, it's the maids uniform), but I am glad to see her in GoT.
[/QUOTE]

Season 2 of Downton needs to get on Netflix streaming damnit.

Morning, OTT!
[quote name='seanr1221']Fired up the grill last night. :drool:

Making burgers and hotdogs tonight. Steak tomorrow. Maybe BBQ pork chops Sunday.[/QUOTE]

GO MEAT!!!

[quote name='seanr1221']Love me some meat. Can't wait to make sriracha chicken wings.[/QUOTE]

Ohhhh man that sounds good.

BTW - does anyone else have a problem with their sriracha bottles splitting open or letting oil leak out of the pores?

2hquioj.png
thats not black damn it...

14t24if.png

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Frisky -- can you give me a heads up if Cards Against Humanity comes in stock on Amazon? I think I'll buy a copy.[/QUOTE]
You can sign up for an email alert when that happens on cardsagainsthumanity.com.

[quote name='eldergamer']This is the first Friday I've had off in like...forever? Taking the wife out to dinner. Sans kids.[/QUOTE]

Cherish every moment!

[quote name='Maklershed']Ohhhh man that sounds good.

BTW - does anyone else have a problem with their sriracha bottles splitting open or letting oil leak out of the pores?[/QUOTE]Nope.

[quote name='Number83']Cherish every moment![/QUOTE]

Hopefully it shoudl be fine minus the worrying about the baby and if the 6 year old can figure out how to get out of the backyard. (He's not going in the backyard)

Got an interview next week with t mobile but I'm not the flaming extrovert salesman type and probably won't impress them. I've been told I have a robotic monotone voice.

[quote name='2DMention']Got an interview next week with t mobile but I'm not the flaming extrovert salesman type and probably won't impress them. I've been told I have a robotic monotone voice.[/QUOTE]

Its because you're a cyberpunk. Just watch videos of the Shamwow guy and try to imitate him exactly, including letting the interviewer bite your tongue.

Anyone looking to sell a nice graphics card on da cheap? Mine died and I miss playing Team Fortress 2 liek a mafucka.

I also bought a non-sunglasses copy of MW3 and will be making my triumphant return shortly.

Downside of grilling. My neighbor across the yard must smoke a pack a day (she was out 3 times smoking within 30 minutes of prep/cooking). She won't stop talking to me.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']What kind of card do you want?

Also, WTF do you do to these graphics cards? This is the second one that has shit out on you.[/QUOTE]
Any suggestions?

And, :lol:

I think my tower needs more fans, or something. I don't know!!! :'(

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Do you just need something for TF2 or do you need a card for newer games? I have a 4850 I could send your way if you pay for the shipping.

That card would play TF2. It is the same card I made Trakan buy year or so ago.

And fans are cheap. You might need some molex adapters, but more fans is always a good thing.
http://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master...1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1337475553&sr=1-1[/QUOTE]
I bookmarked that fan. Thanks!

And, yeah. I just need something that can run TF2 and shit like that. I want to hurry up and play Max Payne 2 on Steam before I get Max Payne 3. :cool:

I'd really appreciate that card if you'd like to send it to me. Just let me know how much you want, as I have PayPal now. :cool:

My mobo doesn't have a monitor port, so I haven't been able to use my PC for the past couple weeks. :bomb:

Also, get MW3 for da Xbox.

Also, I saw you playing PC games like a mofo before my shit was burned to a crisp!

You're the best, Castle.

Yeah no problem Brake. Just send me your address again and I will try and drop it in the mail early this week. Just need to take it out of my upstairs computer and find a package for it.

That fan pack I listed to has 4 in it, so it should be able to get some good air flow into your case.

I started playing the shit out of PC games because I built a new rig after I got laid off from my job. Got an i5 2500k, 16 GB of Ram, 120 gig SSD, 670 GTX graphics card, and a new 1440p monitor. Shit is bwallin! My old processor kept making every game I wanted to play run like AIDS so I stopped gaming on my computer. Now that shit runs good it is awesome to play through all the titles I bought when they went on sale months ago.

I played through the first two FEAR games, Duke Nukem Forever, Deus Ex: HR and the DLC, GTA: The Lost and the Trakan, Batman Arkham Asylum, Half Life 2 and the episodes, Bioshock, Bioshock 2 and Minerva's Den, and Max Payne 2. I have gotten like halfway through Arkham City, and Brutis wanted to play through RE5 on the PC so we started that last night (it looks so good on my new monitor).

I'm getting into Breaking Bad on Netflix streaming, though I find it odd that the subtitles are censored considering what happens during the show.

Damn, 20 hours between posts? Ya'll $$$$as be slippin! lol

Anyhow, just placed an order for a second GTX 560 Ti card. My supposed best friend has been ignoring me for 3 weeks. Luckily a friend and former roomy will be in town Wed and can build my system. So I'm going SLI outta the gate. Diablo 3 should run tighter than a nuns cunt with that heh

Morning all. Another beautiful rainy Monday here in PA. Oh well, can't complain too much. The weather has been perfect for the past week.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Hmmm, I really dont like Uncharted 3. Which is sad because I really liked the other ones.[/QUOTE]

I'm enjoying it but I will say the controls and shooting feel janky compared to past Uncharteds. Somewhat related: The Last of Us is my most anticipated game right now.

Morning, OTT.

I'm loving Diablo 3, except for the fact that my friends keep poping into my game and think they're helping me by starting quests without me and just going through the dungeons to the next one...I like to explore and see the world and there is no way to be "offline" to your friends.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm enjoying it but I will say the controls and shooting feel janky compared to past Uncharteds. [/QUOTE]

I think you need to enable the settings for the "fix" for that, even after the game is patched.
I never found the option and never thought the controls were off, but if you're noticing something being different, this might make a difference for you.

“Alternate Aim Settings” added to the Options menu under Camera options (for Single Player only)

I think tonights the night I install the new HDD in my computer. Anyone have any helpful tips or knowledge to pass on? Is it true you can have two HDDs installed at once? Could I conceivably keep my old one in there and put a new one in? Also, I was reading about standing on conductive foam and wearing discharge wrist bands. Is that really necessary or just someone being super cautious?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I think you need to enable the settings for the "fix" for that, even after the game is patched.
I never found the option and never thought the controls were off, but if you're noticing something being different, this might make a difference for you.[/QUOTE]

Sweet didn't know about that. I'll have to give it a try tonight.

[quote name='Eviltude']I hope the PS3 has a price drop at E3.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I've been toying with the idea of upgrading mine for awhile now.

So in the last ~3 weeks I've gone from doing nothing but sitting around and smoking all day to having a full time job and a live in girlfriend. And I'm taking a summer class to boot. IT IS SO HARD TO FIND TIME FOR DIABLO 3. x.x

In other news it looks like we're going to head up to Atlanta this weekend and check out the zoo. We're gonna be there all day Saturday. Anyone familiar with the area? Just wondering if there's any quality attractions we should consider.

My on demand services aren't working (trying to watch last nights mad men) so I went online to try and reset my cable box only to find that the self service crap is down. TWC has always been so good until recently.

[quote name='Maklershed']I think tonights the night I install the new HDD in my computer. Anyone have any helpful tips or knowledge to pass on? Is it true you can have two HDDs installed at once? Could I conceivably keep my old one in there and put a new one in? Also, I was reading about standing on conductive foam and wearing discharge wrist bands. Is that really necessary or just someone being super cautious?[/QUOTE]

You can have both, but make sure you set your new one to "MASTER" and your old one to "SLAVE". Conductive Foam? Discharge Wristbands...overkill. Just don't rub your shoes across the rug or get a balloon and rub it against you hair (oh, wait...scratch that one) and you'll be fine. Touch the metal frame for good measure before handling the HD.

Also,

I want an iPhone:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/ce...RCJID=1357845&cpg=cj&ref=&CJURL=&CJID=1067191

[quote name='Maklershed']I think tonights the night I install the new HDD in my computer. Anyone have any helpful tips or knowledge to pass on? Is it true you can have two HDDs installed at once? Could I conceivably keep my old one in there and put a new one in? Also, I was reading about standing on conductive foam and wearing discharge wrist bands. Is that really necessary or just someone being super cautious?

Sweet didn't know about that. I'll have to give it a try tonight.

Ditto. I've been toying with the idea of upgrading mine for awhile now.[/QUOTE]

As far as the computer questions go, you don't have to be super careful. Just make sure you're not carrying a static charge before you touch any of the boards (touch something metal to make sure you're good). For the most part, anyone who's been dabbling in computers long enough will tell you that most of that is all just super caution. I used to be afraid of it too, until I had to start ripping things open to fix my own stuff. After the first couple times, you learn to get over it.

Back in the day, with IDE drives, you could have about 4 IDE devices total -- two master, and two "slave" drives -- usually an optical drive took up one of these -- so most practically you could have 2-3. It all probably depends on what kind of connection you're using and what your motherboard supports, I think? But yes, you could conceivably have 2 drives in your machine without problem.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm enjoying it but I will say the controls and shooting feel janky compared to past Uncharteds. Somewhat related: The Last of Us is my most anticipated game right now.[/QUOTE]

The controls ruined me on that game. I really wanted to love it and I mostly did but the shooting controls felt so fucking loose I spent more time frustrated than enjoying it.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I think you need to enable the settings for the "fix" for that, even after the game is patched.
I never found the option and never thought the controls were off, but if you're noticing something being different, this might make a difference for you.[/QUOTE]

Makes me really wish I held off on playing it. That and the fact that I got a 3D TV the week after I beat it.

It's been about 8 years since I've been to ATL. I remember going to the zoo, the coa-cola museum, Olympic park....

Really wish you could save anywhere in LA Noire. I'm batting .500 with this "guess the lie" thing.

It's Cards Against Humanity restocking day. I'm hoping that Amazon doesn't crap out again.

I'm not a fighting game fan, but I'm enjoying the hell out of Mortal Kombat for Vita. The amount of time it took just to get to the halfway point in the story mode is crazy and the challenge towers have a lot of creative uses of the mechanics.

[quote name='darthbudge']I wish university degree plans were more standardized so it would be easier to plan what classes to take before transferring out.[/QUOTE]

I wish they were more flexible. I'd love to just throw all these various scattered credits at them, and say "Here, turn these into a degree".

[quote name='eldergamer']I wish they were more flexible. I'd love to just throw all these various scattered credits at them, and say "Here, turn these into a degree".[/QUOTE]

If that were the case I'd be closing in on my PhD.

Damnit. There are more issues with the restock of Cards Against Humanity on Amazon.

https://twitter.com/#!/CAH/status/204736421020434434

There are two issues affecting our launch date. First, Amazon is having trouble confirming a delivery date.

https://twitter.com/#!/CAH/status/204736483821748224

Second, our carrier reports that CAH's weight is distributed wrong inside the shipping container, making one of our truck's axles too heavy.

https://twitter.com/#!/CAH/status/204736547432579072

Cards Against Humanity is currently sitting in a field in Ohio at a facility with "no power" until tomorrow morning.

https://twitter.com/#!/CAH/status/204738063845425152

Nobody freak out, at most we're looking at a 24-hour delay.

If they were a group of Muslim kids America would star a war on online terrorists. I am always confused why they dont just go after these people for clearly committing felonies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back