The Brand New OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all. Wussed out and didn't install the HDD last night.

[quote name='Soodmeg']If they were a group of Muslim kids America would star a war on online terrorists. I am always confused why they dont just go after these people for clearly committing felonies.[/QUOTE]

?

They do though. There was just a big story a few weeks ago where the FBI got one of the leaders to turn informant on other hackers and led to multiple arrests.

Rain Rain Go Away, you can come back any other day except Saturday.

On a totally different note, really tempted to grab the Sega Genesis Collections releasing tomorrow on XBLA. Been listening to the soundtrack for Super Hang On for the last hour or so.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Yup. Going to buy the fuck out of that treasure chest special edition when it comes out.[/QUOTE]

Grab dem shizz!

At least I got stuff going on this week - tomorrow application with a temp place, thurs. interview, and Fri. an appointment with my voc rehab conselor.

[quote name='Soodmeg']If they were a group of Muslim kids America would star a war on online terrorists. I am always confused why they dont just go after these people for clearly committing felonies.[/QUOTE]

They were after the head dude and he fled to Canada, where he apparently lives in a super awesome compound.

IMO that special edition chest is pretty wicked, although it does come at a high price. Probably one of the best $150 limited editions though, considering I think it is even better then the Halo one with the helmet.

I really wish LA Noire would just give you a "Game Over" message. It lets you keep going even though you've failed the interrogation aspect. "Oh, we'll just get that information some other way." or everything is revealed at the case ending cinematic.

I'm losing and I dont even know why, and I can't correct my mistakes. This isn't a game. (It's a pretty good real life simulator)

The pc fun continues. I was getting ready to take everything apart last night to put the hdd in and realized I hadn't made recovery discs. So did that last night. I'm gonna get that bad boy fully functional again sometime.

[quote name='eldergamer']I really wish LA Noire would just give you a "Game Over" message. It lets you keep going even though you've failed the interrogation aspect. "Oh, we'll just get that information some other way." or everything is revealed at the case ending cinematic.

I'm losing and I dont even know why, and I can't correct my mistakes. This isn't a game. (It's a pretty good real life simulator)[/QUOTE]

I don't think you can 'lose' in that can you? You sorta fall up anyway if I remember correctly.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Yeah, it's a card game similar to Apples to Apples, but for horrible people.
[/QUOTE]

Ha yeah if the "Kid tested mother approved" clue is anything to go by. :lol:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I hate living in NY. Why can't I live in PA like normal folk?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't call us normal exactly.

This girl reminded me of "choice" tattoo guy.
2eft2e1.jpg

Maybe Drew got out of the friend zone because she became not-as-cute in those 2 years. That or it's just a really terrible mixture of haircut and trashy spiderman tat.

[quote name='zewone']What's "KCCO" mean?

EDIT: "Keep Calm and Chive On"

What the fuck is that?

White people :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

I think it is an idiot thing and not a white people thing. I have never heard anyone ever use that phrase.

White people say some dumb things but that is a new one.

Last edited by a moderator:
KCCO is from thechive.com. It's a picture website of funny shit and hot chicks sprinkled in. So chicks will email them their pic to post usually along with a message like "bored at work so I took a pic of my underboobs. KCCO!"

[quote name='JStryke']I wouldn't call us normal exactly.[/QUOTE]

That's ok, as long as the water there doesn't make my skin act like I had just been sandblasted. The water here is ridiculously hard.

[quote name='DT778']KCCO is from thechive.com. It's a picture website of funny shit and hot chicks sprinkled in. So chicks will email them their pic to post usually along with a message like "bored at work so I took a pic of my underboobs. KCCO!"[/QUOTE]

Damn, I should have known better.

/white people

I think the only thing I'd help Kickstart is getting MST3k on tv again or an LA Noire sequel.

Installed the HDD last night. I was surprised how simple it was to do. I was expecting something way more complicated than that. I'm starting to thinking building a PC might not be so bad. Although the idea of dealing with thermal paste turrifies me.

Building a PC is scary until you actually do it. Hell, even the thermal paste is a breeze (rice size amount, spread with a business card, done). It's all just following instructions and not being afraid to makes things fit. Both my PCs and the missus' PC have been put together in some haphazard ways and work fine.

Building a PC is child's play once you've done it once. I used to have to make them like nightly when I first started school.

Oh come on. Donate $15 to the Kickstart and you get to download the game. When was the last time you got a game for $15?! Besides, anyone who doesn't like Tex Murphy is stupid and can go fuck themselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back