The Brothers of Destruction Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='RedvsBlue']I just love the fact that Kurt Angle now has 2 DWI arrests in 6 months and there's no rumors of even a suspension.

Matt Hardy gets arrested once for DWI and he's released...

Not that the rules not applying to everyone equally is any better in WWE but it just seems so much more blatant than usual with this recent situation.[/QUOTE]

Matt was already suspended when he got that DWI, which weighed heavily into his firing (along with having a shoddy track record to begin with). I suspect that something is going to happen to Angle, but then again this is TNA we're talking about here..

Intensity. Integrity. Intelligence.

Well, shit, I guess one out of three ain't bad.

Heath Slater is said to of sexually assaulted a woman in Atlanta, Alex Riley gets popped for DUI, they still have their jobs. Kurt Angle is too big of a deal for TNA to just drop him. Matt isn't important.

Angle has created enough legal doubt (in the court of public opinion, that is).

Matt Hardy posts videos of him tasing his girlfriend.

Substance-abusing apples to oranges.

[quote name='mykevermin']Angle to Hardy is apples to oranges.

Drunk apples to high as fuck oranges, but still...apples to oranges.[/QUOTE]

/thread over...lol

[quote name='mykevermin']Angle has created enough legal doubt (in the court of public opinion, that is).

Matt Hardy posts videos of him tasing his girlfriend.

Substance-abusing apples to oranges.[/QUOTE]

Angle has a good chance of getting off if he has a half decent lawyer, which I assume he does. I'm assuming there was no blood drawn so no proof drug use.

From what I've seen the only way he could be convicted is from the video that was filmed during the initial traffic stop. If the video shows him slurring his speech, stumbling, and failing field sobriety tests then he'll more than likely be convicted.

And I agree with you Matt Hardy was fired for multiple things the DUI was the excuse.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']So no one who posts in this thread has ever driven home with a slight buzz?[/QUOTE]
I have, but I'm also man enough to admit I shouldn't have if I'd been pulled over. The problem isn't that he was driving buzzed, it's that he immediately made excuses as to how he wasn't - the number one sign of an addict.

WWE fired him because they didnt want him to die on their roster. He's doing the same shit now he was back then, except now he's moonsaulting off of cages in front of 900 people who happened to go to the theme park that day.

[quote name='vlv723']So WWE released Kevin Nash. I don't buy it. Look what happened to Daniel Bryan.[/QUOTE]

wtf! this better be some bs!

hottest damn angle and ending to SS and now this.....

[quote name='guyver2077']
hottest damn angle and ending to SS and now this.....[/QUOTE]

The hotness this angle had died after CM Punk came back after 8 days. Nash being involved was it officially jumping the shark. HHH/Punk is beating a long dead horse. HHH/Punk 2 will be raping that same horse.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='vlv723']So WWE released Kevin Nash. I don't buy it. Look what happened to Daniel Bryan.[/QUOTE]
I think Bryan was really fired because of the necktie thing. It was with the understanding that he would be brought back though.

Nash was supposedly "released" because of the movie he's filming (same one he's been dieting for). The film wouldn't insure him if he was going to be wrestling as well, thus he's off TV in the interim until the film is done.

A little off topic from the norm here, but still on the topic of wrestling:

Does anyone here know much about replica belts? I have been looking into the idea of making a Macho Man costume for Halloween for the past couple of weeks and thought I wouldn't have a problem with spending a little dough on a WCW World Championship belt for an extra flair of authenticity and then I could hang it on my wall afterwards (I have never had a desire to have an IC Belt hanging on my wall though, Sorry Macho...). But I have no experience/knowledge of these things.

I guess my first question is, what is the difference between the WCW WHC belt and the WWE WHC belt? It looks to me they are the exact same thing, just have a different bag they come in. Also, is AJ's the best place to buy one? Any important things to know before deciding to buy? I may have more questions if anyone knows anything about these belts...

Honestly, I'm having a killer time finding the parts and pieces I need (hat, signature sunglasses, old leather jacket I could paint, wrestling boots - I am looking into making the pants and shirt myself). If it doesn't look like it's coming together I won't get the belt. But if it does, it'll be good to know exactly what to order and I'll just consider it an early Christmas gift to myself.

I've always wanted to be Macho Man, I just have never wanted to do it unless I did it right. And it'll be a nice change of pace from being Fidel Castro the past few years.

@MorPhiend:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRxhiSjKlUo

Looks like some of the details are different between the belts and the overall color and luster of the "gold" is different too...I prefer the WCW one tbh. WCW WHC is supposed to be mostly flat from what I remember, I could be wrong.

Also, didn't the real WCW belt have a giant dent on the top of it? (Edit: Just saw the David Arquette win, definitely dented, slightly curved center plate) How authentic of a WHC replica belt do you plan on getting?

I remember buying a WWE WHC replica for my ex-girlfriend (she's a huge HHH fan) and slinging it over my shoulder when it arrived in the mail. I know I'm pretty lame for saying this, but having it slung over my shoulder made me feel like a million bucks!

Further edit:
Same guy, higher quality WCW belt, showing off nickel plating which I didn't even know it had.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RCfZQSEQAE

[quote name='007']Intensity. Integrity. Intelligence.

Well, shit, I guess one out of three ain't bad.[/QUOTE]

I like to think of it as I came I saw I drank or choose whatever order you like lmao

[quote name='007']Intensity. Integrity. Intelligence.

Well, shit, I guess one out of three ain't bad.[/QUOTE]

This made my morning :rofl:

"TNA star Jeff Hardy pleaded guilty to three felony drug charges in a Moore County, N.C. courtroom on Thursday. Hardy pleaded guilty to two counts of intent to distribute a controlled substance, and one count of conspiracy to traffic in a compound containing opium.

Hardy was sentenced to serve ten days in jail and a $100,000 fine. He was also sentenced to 30 months probation, and could serve additional jail time if he violates the terms of his probation."

Son of a bitch got off lucky.
[quote name='CaseyRyback']So no one who posts in this thread has ever driven home with a slight buzz?[/QUOTE]

I haven't. But then again, I don't drink.

CAG Raw chat has come to terms on the release of Piper Perabo (Piper Lisa Perabo).

CAG Raw chat has drafted Lake Bell.

I've driven home piss drunk on the wrong side of the road. You know what I did after that? Never drank again.

The website is Cheap Ass Gamers, not Stupid Drunk Drivers. :lol:

No, I never have. I know people who have though, and it upsets me. I had a family member die because of a drunk driver, and its not something to think is "OK".

[quote name='sykotek']@MorPhiend:
Looks like some of the details are different between the belts and the overall color and luster of the "gold" is different too...I prefer the WCW one tbh. WCW WHC is supposed to be mostly flat from what I remember, I could be wrong.

Also, didn't the real WCW belt have a giant dent on the top of it? (Edit: Just saw the David Arquette win, definitely dented, slightly curved center plate) How authentic of a WHC replica belt do you plan on getting?

I remember buying a WWE WHC replica for my ex-girlfriend (she's a huge HHH fan) and slinging it over my shoulder when it arrived in the mail. I know I'm pretty lame for saying this, but having it slung over my shoulder made me feel like a million bucks!

Further edit:
Same guy, higher quality WCW belt, showing off nickel plating which I didn't even know it had.[/QUOTE]

Wow. Thanks! I can't believe I didn't think of YouTube-ing it. I think that cements my decision on a WCW Big Gold replica. But that real belt sure is beautiful...

I guess I need to do a bit of shopping around now (along with my shopping around for other costume parts...). And I need to decide on what colors I'm going to use.

EDIT:
And to answer Casey, I've never drank. And never will. But I would never drive while drunk even if I did drink. I had one random seizure in college. Had visits to a neurologist and lots of tests. Everything was fine and no sign of having had the seizure. They chalked it up to stress and wrote it off and didn't report me to the DMV. But I knew the law and voluntarily handed my keys and my truck over to my buddy for the next three months. After that, had another checkup and still everything was fine so I took my truck back. Have never had another seizure 8 years later.

I hate this BS attitude people have that "everyone breaks the law when it is convenient/no one else is looking". You know, some people do the right thing not because they are being forced, but because it's, you know, the right thing to do (ESPECIALLY when others' lives are at stake).

driving drunk isn't a crime, vehicular homicide is. Granted, A increases the likelihood of B but studies have shown that changing a CD while the car is in motion or using a cell phone is just as dangerous in terms of "distracted driving" as pissing your pants because you've had a couple too many rum n' cokes...

^uh...

Anyway, I take it not many of you have seen this ad campaign: http://buzzeddriving.adcouncil.org/

In short: "Buzzed Driving Is Drunk Driving"

I've never driven buzzed. Getting in the car with a buzzed driver was one of the stupidest things I've ever done, but luckily the ride only lasted a few blocks.

I work for a news radio station, and I can't believe how many out-of-this-world DUI stories I've had to read.

A guy twice the legal limit crashed into a tree at an elementary school at 11 AM... There were 3 separate cases this summer where mothers blew over the limit with their babies in the car.
[quote name='nasum']driving drunk isn't a crime[/QUOTE]
Are you trollin'?

[quote name='nasum']driving drunk isn't a crime, vehicular homicide is. Granted, A increases the likelihood of B but studies have shown that changing a CD while the car is in motion or using a cell phone is just as dangerous in terms of "distracted driving" as pissing your pants because you've had a couple too many rum n' cokes...[/QUOTE]

img.jpg

I've been wanting to use this one forever, so thank you very much.

[quote name='nasum']driving drunk isn't a crime, vehicular homicide is. Granted, A increases the likelihood of B but studies have shown that changing a CD while the car is in motion or using a cell phone is just as dangerous in terms of "distracted driving" as pissing your pants because you've had a couple too many rum n' cokes...[/QUOTE]

You know, I try to love you because your screen name is Nasum, but fucking seriously.

Anyway, here is a picture of Steve Austin with The Misfits:

bexev.jpg

Hate to get on a tangent here, but that version of the Misfits blows ass. Misifts without Danzig are just shit. Sorry, but it had to be said.

We now return you to the regularly scheduled Matt Hardy Bashfest.

[quote name='JJSP']3 felony drug charges = 10 days in jail.

Wow.[/QUOTE]

You have to take into account time served, the fact that he is a "celebrity", and the fine that was levied.

A $100,000 is bizarre from what I understood most states only fine you up to 10K for a felony and 1k for misdemeanors. His status has to be taken into account and whether or not his being locked up is going to rehabilitate him. I dunno if this is his first drug conviction if so the fine is way high. Keeping him in jail would cost the state tons of money because he would have to be held in protective custody and have special measures in place so he isn't extorted and/or attack while in prison (see Gotti and the Aryan nation).

Hardy is not a danger to society so locking him up for 234567 years is pointless (I'm not trying to start a debate over people being incarcerated over drug offenses). I'm sure he has money but 100k has to still hurt him.

http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/gascripts/statutes/statutelookup.pl?statute=90-95

http://www.nccourts.org/Courts/CRS/...ts/felonychartR_12_01_09min_max_sentences.pdf

Judges are required by law to follow sentencing guidelines^^^ I am not going to take the time to explain this in detail. It goes like this you are convicted of X you obtain so many points the more points the more time you're going to serve. Violent crimes receive more points. The judge in Hardy's case did not have to defer to this because he plead guilty. If the judge wanted to he could have not allowed the deal to go through.

[quote name='advanced']HHH/Punk 2 will be raping that same horse.[/QUOTE]

That's not raping the horse. It's pissing in the horse's ass.

[quote name='Survivalism']You know, I try to love you because your screen name is Nasum, but fucking seriously.

bexev.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Michale Graves is fucking terrible. He's to the Misfits what Mongo was to the Horsemen.

EDIT: What's all this HHH/Punk 2 talk? Did they have a feud/match yet?

[quote name='mykevermin']Michale Graves is fucking terrible. He's to the Misfits what Mongo was to the Horsemen.

EDIT: What's all this HHH/Punk 2 talk? Did they have a feud/match yet?[/QUOTE]
You're just jelly that he's a Conservative punk.

This gets said every time TNA leaves Orlando, but damn does that stage look awesome for some of the entrances - Sting's new one in particular.

[quote name='xilly']That's not raping the horse. It's pissing in the horse's ass.[/QUOTE]

Well, I for one am going to wait and see what happens. /sarcasm

Opening promo deal with Anderson was less annoying than his usual stuff, but now he's copying some of the Rock's body language instead of just Austin's. LOLed at Sting saying NOW he has the power of the network after lying about it a month ago. I guess we're supposed to just believe him...for some reason. He made himself the enforcer of the world title match that Anderson made for himself. So Angle, the champion who supposedly has all the power because he's the champion, is outranked by a non-champion in Anderson and the guy he beat last week. Devon and Pope beat the Brits, who got a jobber intro. Match was okay. Loved Taz calling Sarita and Rosita tomatoes while Anarchia called them ripe. Then Angle cut a promo on Sting before greeting his buddy Eddie Alvarez - going from heel to face in less than a second. Loved all the BFG Series guys cutting promos, especially Storm saying that vets like Bully (and all the guys they hired a year ago) are supposed to draw money, but can't draw shit. Then Roode and Ray cut promos about the series and they were just great here. Bully put over Beer Money as a great team, put over the world title, and then Roode said that the world title is what EVERYONE wanted and that no matter which member of Beer Money wins, the other one will share the victory. Well, until Roode wins and Storm hits him with the bottle in the face. This was an awesome segment, and a great setup for the Roode-Storm feud if they go that direction.

Eddie Alvarez was really good on commentary. Whoever decided to have him do this during a comedy match is an idiot. Loved EY doing the surfboard spot and then revealing that he's wearing Robbie's own gear. Dug the post-match beatdown by Rob Terry - his Last Roid powerbomb looked good. RVD and Lynn argued about Lynn costing RVD matches, which was apparently done because Lynn is jealous of RVD's success, and how RVD gets contracts and he doesn't, and implied that Lynn did it so he could get a contract from Hogan and Bischoff. That's either an awesome bit of continuity from a year ago with RVD being screwed by them, or a pure coincidence. Then Lynn talked about having to get a shit job at a warehouse because TNA management (the same guys who just gave him a contract, I think) was too stupid to give him a contract, and he knew he was better than RVD... so RVD beat him up. RVD really came off like a prick here - he comes after the guy in the bathroom, is told the truth by him, and then can't handle it so he cheapshots him.

Then Karen met with Velvet, who is jealous of Mickie being champ, while Karen buried their backstage area and called Velvet fat. The world title match was next, which really came out of nowhere. Tenay talked about Anderson becoming cold and emotionless since being kicked out of Immortal, which I haven't noticed. He roamed around like a zombie, smashed up...something with his truck, was all cocky and emotional tonight...so yeah, that made zero sense. I think he frowned once or twice. Maybe that's what he was talking about. The "crowd" went crazy over Angle being a former Olympian - how dare CannedBoos.mp3 not approve of his accomplishments. Angle-Anderson was perfectly fine, but not as good as last week's awesome Sting-Angle match, which was exciting. This just seemed like a house show match with a shit finish. Oh, and Abyss helped beat down the faces, so I guess he's back in their good graces again. Immortal celebrated by having Karen shake her ass, Jarrett declare that he needed to dance, and then Steiner saying the party was gonna go outside. This was all awesome. Almost worth ruining the theoretical main event match's finish, actually. Bischoff got a call and was angry for some reason.

Velvet-Mickie/Winter-Love was a match. Odd to have Tenay do a VO talking about Sting-Flair here given the match that was going on, but I guess it makes sense since the knockouts are still usually the highest-rated parts of the show. Loved Taz's commentary. Oh, and Winter beat Mickie, who either gets a rematch at the PPV or the next Impact. Kendrick came out as a new corporate version of himself in a suit, looked like a short Drew McIntyre, and was actually tolerable for a few minutes before he went all goofy again and talked about not wearing shoes to feel mother Earth. Aries then insulted him and said he'd take the title that Kendrick threw to the ground, which Kendrick didn't care about because it was a materialistic thing. WELL THEN WHY THE fuck DID HE GO THROUGH HELL TO GET THE THING!? Hogan cut...not really a promo. He just ranted and yelled about stuff. Then Bischoff announced that the call was from THE NETWORK, who made a match for the PPV despite it being established before that the Network can't make PPV matches.

Three days before the PPV, they announced its main event, so yeah, this thing is going to just fail. Terrible date for the show, nothing build to it, and it's being overshadowed by the free show on 3 days later. Hogan's deal here was must-watch though - so insane. Silly guy even said "IT CAN'T GET ANY WORSE". I've said that a lot watching this show, and it always manages to get worse, brother. Then Tenay had the audacity to say that the PPV had an incredible lineup. It's these kinds of things that kill his credibility. Oh, and Matt Morgan's coming back after a months-long absence to face Joe at the PPV.

Christy saying "REPRESENTING IMMORTAL, BULLY RAY. Also, Gunner" was hilarious. Then Joe and Morgan brawled down to the ring to remind you that they exist and have a match at the PPV. The 4 corners match felt odd as a main event, but sort of made sense given how things panned out with Bischoff having to reveal the PPV main event after the world title match on this show, but obviously it couldn't be at the very end...because that would maybe be more stupid than doing that earlier on the final show before the PPV. Match was pretty decent, but ultimately forgettable and pretty meaningless unless they do something with MISTER INTENSITY GUNNER, who won with a running knee, beating Bully Ray, who demanded he be allowed to win throughout the night. I enjoyed that part of things - added a little intrigue to the PPV match.

They aired an incredible hype video for next week's Sting-Flair match - really good work here. Jeff Hardy came out and Tenay wasn't yelling throughout his intro, so it came off like a big deal, although the crowd noise seemed odd here. The fans did go crazy at points, but it still sounded like they sweetened it as well. Liked that they didn't have Tenay just talk over this, and Jeff's speech seemed sincere, but it's impossible to not at least call some bullshit on what he said given his history. I hope things work out great for the guy after this and that he's learned his lesson, but I doubt it. The show-closing image of Jeff Hardy appearing to have not shaved in weeks and looking to be nearly in tears while "TNA ENTERTAINMENT" flashed on-screen was just depressing.

Screens -

Is anyone ever happy on Impact?

Yes! ONE MAN IS!

Well, he is the Big Bad Booty Daddy...

Quotes -
Ad - Jeff Hardy is back - why!?
Tenay - WE WELCOME YOU TO THE ENTRANCE OF MR. ANDERSON!
Anderson - In the past few weeks, I’ve been a man of few words. I come out, whoop some ass, beat some faces, bloody some faces, and I go home and I sleep. OOOHHH DO I SLEEP A LITL BAYBEE! Just like a litl baybee! But I did sign a deal with the devilSSSS - Hogan and Bischoff. I agreed to join your band of thieves as a business decision - not a good one. In fact, I own that! And for that, you may all boo me now! LAY IT ON THICK! COME ON! Hey, okay, I got it. Exnay on ooh-bays! Because of one meddling scumbag in Immortal who shall remain nameless BULLYRAY. I’m on the outside looking in. On the outside of Immortal looking in. And for that, I have something to say to you! THANK YOU! THANK YOU, BULLY RAY! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Now, guys, if frickin hated me before and thought I was annoying, YOU’LL REALLY HATE ME NOW. AS ALL OF THESE ASSHOLES HERE, ARE MY WITNESSES! I AM GONNA BE SUCH A ROYAL PAIN IN YOUR ASSES. IN FACT, LET’S START THAT TONIGHT! I’M GONNA GO AFTER YOUR NEW BOY, KURT ANGLE! Kurt, you been so consumed with ducking Sting to make sure he doesn’t get close to your title, you overlooked one teeny little thing - THAT I STILL HAVE A REMATCH FOR THAT TITEL! YEAH! I never cashed in! TONIGHT, I CASH IN! While I’d like to think it’ll just be you and me - we know that won’t happen. I WATCH THE SHOW, THESE PEOPLE ALL WATCH IT - YOUR GOOFBALLS WILL COME DOWN AND TAP DANCING! SO SINCE YOU WON’T BE OUT HERE ALONE, I’M NOT GONNA BE OUT HERE ALONE TONIGHT, KURT! (Sting comes out)
Sting - Last week, Hulkster, you and Immortal caused me to lose for the world title. You caused me to lose, BUT YOU DIDN’T TAKE ME OUT. I’M LIKE A FUNGUS NOW AREN’T I!? IT STARTS WITH YOUR PINKY TOES AND WORKS ITS WAY UP TO THE 21 INCH PYTHONS! LAST WEEK, YOU HAD THE POWER, WHEREAS YOU THOUGHT YOU’D PUT YOURSELF IN AS THE ENFORCED TO CAUSE ME TO LOSE. THHIS WEEK, I’M WEILDING THE POWER OF THE NETWORK! THE NETWORK HAS GIVEN ME THE ABILITY TO CALL THE SHOTS, BECAUSE TONIGHT, KENNY, IN YOUR MATCH FOR THE WORLD TITLE, I WILL BE THE SPECIAL ENFORCER!
I’m gonna gnaw away at you Hogan until you have no power. TATA FOR NOW!
Tenay - On Sunday, you’ll face the winner of this match.
Anarchia - ESE VATO TENAY, IT DOESN’T MATTER!
Taz - Mike, you speak great Spanish, right Mike? Comprende?
Anarchia - Jeff Jarrett is the Mexican champion - he’s one of us!
Taz - The two tomatoes standing next to Hernandez are pretty hot.
Anarchia - They’re ripe!
Angle - EDDIE ALVAREZ! BELLATOR FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP! When’s your next fight?
Alvarez - October 15th.
Bully - AIN’T NO WAY A BULLY IS LETTING A COWBOY BEAT HIM!
Storm - I’VE BEEN HERE SINCE DAY ONE. I’VE BUILT THIS COMPANY FOR GUYS LIKE YOU TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT. YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO DRAW, BUT YOU CAN’T DRAW SHIT! I’M COMING TO WHOOP YOUR ASS!
Bully - Before I TELL YOU WHY I WILL WIN AND YOU WON’T, I’LL SAY SOMETHING NICE AND GIVE YOU RESPECT. I’M A TAG TEAM GOD, I’M THE BE ALL, END ALL OF TAG TEAM WRESTLING, AND IF ANYONE KNOWS A GREAT TEAM, IT’S ME. BEER MONEY IS A GREAT TAG TEAM! BEER MONEY WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS ONE OF THE GREATEST TAG TEAMS! NOT JUST IN TNA! BUT ALL OVER THE WORLD! Now the bad news. Ya know, I know exactly what’s going through both of your minds. Both of you want to win the BFG Series so bad and go on to become the world champion. But I guarantee neither one of you admits it to each other. That’s one thing teams never talk about - they never talk about how successful I could be by myself. But every single great tag wrestler has thought about it. ANIMAL DID IT, HAWK DID IT, RICK DID IT, AND SCOTT DID IT. I DID IT - FORGET ABOUT DEVON, HE’S A LOSER! See him? HE’S WILLING TO SACRIFICE. HE’LL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO MAKE SURE BULLY RAY WINS THE BFG SERIES AND WINS THE WORLD TITLE. CAN YOU GUYS PUT YOUR EGOS ON THE SIDE, CAN YOU DO WHAT’S RIGHT FOR HIM OR HIM?! NO, YOU’LL DO WHAT’S RIGHT FOR YOURSELVES - YOU’RE SELFISH. WRESTLERS ARE SELFISH PEOPLE! YOU GONNA TURN DOWN BEER, BROADS, AND THE MONEY!? I DON’T EVEN HAVE TO WRESTLE IN THIS. ME VERSUS HIM VERSUS YOU AND YOU. I DON’T NEED TO BE IN IT, BUT I WANNA BE - I WANNA HURT YOU, CUZ IF YOU GET HURT TONIGHT, YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO COMPLETE IN THE SERIES! I’M BULLY RAY, I’M FROM NYC, AND I’M THE NEXT WORLD CHAMPION!
Roode - I think they want you to shut the hell up. How long have you know me Bully Ray? Six years? Do you think that any of the crap you just said will affect me? Especially 3 days before the biggest night of my career. I’ll give ya credit - you’re right about one thing. Beer Money Inc will go down as one of the greatest teams of all time. But let’s talk about the here and now - me and my partner have our eyes set on being world champion! Ya see, it’s always been a dream for both of us since our first days in the business. Our dream was to be the world champ. Ask any boy in the back and they’ll say the same thing. THEIR DREAM IS TO BECOME WORLD CHAMPION. Of course, only one of us can be a world champ at any given time, and come Sunday, there’s only gonna be one man who’s gonna walk out the number 1 contender. THAT MAN WILL EARN THAT SPOT AND BE KNOWN AS THE BETTER MAN ON THAT NIGHT. My question to you Bully Ray, just who’s gonna be the better man? Will it be me, James? It’s obviously not gonna be Gunner. AND IT SURE AS HELL WON’T BE YOUR FAT ASS! SO I’LL MAKE A PROMISE TO THE BEER MONEY FANS ALL OVER THE WORLD - NO MATTER WHAT, ON 10-6, WHETHER IT’S ROODE OR STORM WALKING OUT THE NEXT CHAMPION, WE WILL BOTH BE THERE TO SHARE IN THE CELEBRATION. WE WILL SHARE THAT VICTORY. NO MATTER WHAT, NOBODY WILL COME BETWEEN OUR BOND. NO ONE WILL EVER KILL BEER MONEY!
Storm - SORRY ABOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK!
Alvarez - He looks like a mountain man.
Taz - Smells like one too.
RVD - YOU SCREWED ME. You got anything to say about that?
Lynn - IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT YOU. YOU’RE THE ONE THE COMPANIES CALL TO GIVE CONTRACTS TO. I’M ONLY THE ONE THEY PUT IN THE RING WITH YOU TO HAVE A GREAT MATCH. I’M GOOD ENOUGH TO DO THAT, BUT NOT ENOUGH TO GET A CONTRACT. I HAD TO GET A JOB IN A WAREHOUSE AND SLING PALLETES AROUND FOR 8-10 HOURS A DAY IN 100 DEGREE WEATHER!? HOGAN AND BISCHOFF CAME TO THEIR SENSES. I’M BETTER THAN YOU, ROB! (RVD beats him up)
RVD - NOW I’M STANDING OVER YOU!
Karen - THIS PLACE IS A PIG STY! DO YOU LIVE LIKE THIS!?
Velvet - Well, we don’t live here.
Karen - IS THAT A DOG!? IS THIS A KENNEL!? TWO DOGS ARE ENOUGH IN HERE!
Karen - You, YOU BETTER TEAR THE HOUSE DOWN! THERE’S MORE TO KNOCKOUT WRESTLING THAN JUST SHAKING YOUR ASS AROUND. And speaking of which, you could stand to lose a few pounds - cut the cupcakes, AND THAT’S FROM MANAGEMENT!
Anderson - Ladies and gentlemen, of ALA-FRICKIN-BAMA, I GIVE TO YOU THE CHALLENGER FOR THE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP. FROM GREEN BAY, WISCONSIN! MISSSSTTTTEERRRRR ANDERSON! ANDERSON!
Tenay - SINCE HE’S BEEN GONE FROM IMMORTAL, WE’VE SEEN THAT COLD, EMOTIONAL SIDE OF MISTER ANDERSON. HE’S MORE DANGEROUS THAN EVER!
Taz - Last week it was a similar deal - where Immortal was beating down Sting.
Bischoff - HOLD ON!
Jeff - I WAS JUST ABOUT TO DANCE!
Bischoff - DANCE LATER!
Steiner - PARTY OUTSIDE!
Jarrett - Party pooper! ALWAYS TAKES THINGS SO SERIOUSLY!
Bischoff - IS THIS A PRANK CALL!? NO NO!
Taz - Might get some pigeon action in Alabama.
Tenay - In a week, Sting faces Ric Flair. AND YOU WANT HIGH STAKES!? IF STING LOSES, HE RETIRES, BUT IF HE WINS, HE GETS HULK HOGAN!
Taz - This is like one of those menage-a-whatvers.
Taz - Hebner’s the senior official - does he just assign himself to the knockouts matches?
Tenay - Know what’s happening next week? STING VERSUS RIC FLAIR! TOP THAT!
Taz - WOAH WOAH WOAH, DOE-SEE-DOE!
Taz - She’s a wacked-out hellcat!
Aries - SH SH SH SH SH! Hey, show some respect for Eric Bischoff’s favorite X Division wrestler! And soon to be X Division world champion.
Taz - HE’S ACTUALLY WEARING CLOTHES WITH FOOTWEAR! Maybe he got a makeover. Or just grew up.
Kendrick - I understand why you ridicule me - I always dressed as a social despondent. I’ve been known to talk in a peculiar riddly way that people don’t understand. I’m DRESSING for success. I wanna be successful, like you. What is the definition of success? I think you’d have to agree it’s whoever dies with the most toys. Dress the part! I’ve received compliments for dressing up well. I’M WEARING SHOES!
Aries - You should thank your dad for loaning you his shoes.
Kendrick - I bought the suit myself, thanks. I’m not sure of this version of Brian Kendrick? No? GREAT! I HATE THIS GUY. The idea of a briefcase, or wearing a jacket, which represents the materialistic world that cowards strap themselves to! THIS TIE REPRESENTS THE NOOSE THAT COWARDS IN THE WORKADAY WORLD FORGET THAT GOD GIVES US EVERYTHING WE NEED. AND I HATE SHOES, WHICH PREVENT ME FROM FEELING MY MOTHER EARTH. I SHED DESIRE LIKE I SHED THIS STUPID MONKEY SUIT. AUSTIN ARIES, THE GODVOICE IN ME IS STRONGER THAN ANYTHING! Do you understand?
Aries - No, I don’t understand anything you say. I want the belt you just threw to the mat.
Kendrick - IT’S A MATERIALISTIC THING!
Aries - THE ONLY TIME YOU HAVE A PAIR IS WHEN YOUR BACK IS FACING ME, OR THEY’RE ON YOUR CHIN!
Kendrick - You’re lucky I’m a peace-loving man…(beats him up)
Hogan - MUWWAHAHAHAHAHA! PILE OF WRESTLING ROADKILL. THEIR TOES ROLLED UP LIKE THE WICKET WITCH! PROBLEM SOLVED. WE’RE GOING TO THE BEACH, MAN! BY THE TIME THEY RECOVER, THEY’LL BE IN WHEELCHAIRS AND I’LL BE GETTING MY TOES TANNED! THERE IS NOTHING LEFT! THE FANS WERE FREAKING OUT! I DID IT!
Bischoff - What we did was POKE THE BEAR.
Hogan - No, THE BEAR SI DEAD!
Bischoff - Because of what the NETWORK saw, they made NS a 3-way for the title - Kurt vs. Sting vs. Anderson.
Hogan - KURT VERSUS STING VERSUS ANDERSON!? THEY CAN’T DO THIS!
Bischoff - IT’S DONE!
Hogan - I HAVE HAD IT WITH THE NETWORK. I’M GONNA CHECK MY CONTRACT. I’M RUNNING THE COMPANY!
Bischoff - THE CLOCK IS TICKING!
Hogan - IT CAN’T GET ANY WORSE!
Tenay - WHAT AN INCREDIBLE LINEUP WE HAVE FOR YOU AT NO SURRENDER!
Hemme - REPRESENTING IMMORTAL. BULLY RAY. Also, Gunner.
Bully - I’M THE ONE THAT’S SUPPOSED TO WIN!
Tenay - MISTER INTENSITY GUNNER with shoulder blocks in the corner.
Tenay - BIG KNEE TO THE FACE OF BULLY RAY - GUNNER WINS!
Tenay - WE’RE BACK AND SO IS JEFF HARDY!
Hardy - I don’t deserve that, but thank you. I have to thank the network for letting me talk for a minute - it won’t take long. The last time I was saw in this ring, I was pathetic. I was messed up! I had a main event with a man I’ve looked up to for a long time and failed miserably. I let everybody down. Everybody down. I let myself down because I wasn’t the main eventer I know I am. I got here today and walked in the building and the stress was overwhelming. I almost felt hated. There are so many guys back there mad at me, and they have every right to be. I can’t change what happened at Victory Road, but I can admit that I hit rock bottom. I can’t expect you to forgive me - I DAMN SURE CAN’T EXPECT EVERYONE IN THE BACK TO FORGIVE ME! All I can do is ask. Give me one more shot. (crowd chants ONE MORE SHOT) All I can do is ask.

[quote name='silentevil']Hardy is not a danger to society so locking him up for 234567 years is pointless (I'm not trying to start a debate over people being incarcerated over drug offenses). I'm sure he has money but 100k has to still hurt him.

Judges are required by law to follow sentencing guidelines^^^ I am not going to take the time to explain this in detail.[/QUOTE]
My mother was convicted of three trafficking felonies as well, albeit in Ohio.

She served 4 1/2 years of a 5-25 sentence.

[quote name='Survivalism']You know, I try to love you because your screen name is Nasum, but fucking seriously.

bexev.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Nothing says Misfits like Pokemon!!

[quote name='mykevermin']
EDIT: What's all this HHH/Punk 2 talk? Did they have a feud/match yet?[/QUOTE]

I was future-speakin on the second HHH/Punk match that should happen after HHH/Punk 1 ends in a dusty finish.

And that guy who said it was pissing in the horse's ass was truth tellin.

HHH/Punk 3 is where they'll commit the actual raping. ;)

Not that big a deal if WWE's is 30. Besides, that could be a production meeting going over the rundown of a show or any number of things. I give very little credence to one photo that stands a pretty fair chance of being out of context.

[quote name='JJSP']My mother was convicted of three trafficking felonies as well, albeit in Ohio.

She served 4 1/2 years of a 5-25 sentence.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear this, but this, too, is an apples to oranges comparison. Time frame (was this the 80's, 90's, today?), judge, jurisdiction, prosecutor, cultural climate - lots of things vary. silentevil's point about the judge not being able to vary outside of sentencing guidelines is quite accurate. I'm not disputing that disparate treatment occurs, and that celebrities sometimes benefit from this treatment.

But not always. One of the more well known cases of celebrities "getting off easy" in the past few years was Paris Hilton's jail sentence. Whether or not she should have spent longer incarcerated is one issue I'm not going to argue. But the LA Times did some research and found that her sentence was far "harsher" than 85% of people in similar situations. Make of that what you will.

http://articles.latimes.com/2007/jun/14/local/me-paris14

[quote name='JJSP']My mother was convicted of three trafficking felonies as well, albeit in Ohio.

She served 4 1/2 years of a 5-25 sentence.[/QUOTE]

I know nothing of your mom's case or Hardy's case so it is hard to compare but unless they bought something from Hardy it will be hard to prove he was selling.

Typically now days people are charged with the manufacture or selling of a controlled substance. Some states allow the quantity of drugs to show intent to sell but there has to be other evidence and falls under a possession charge still.

http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2011/09/08/1121382?sac=Home

Read this should make a lot more sense as to why he received that sentence. The trafficking charges were dropped.

[quote name='diddy310']Did they just drop his WWE All Stars model in?[/QUOTE]

It's like he has the same body proportions as the main character in Altered Beast.

[quote name='mykevermin']Michale Graves is fucking terrible. He's to the Misfits what Mongo was to the Horsemen.[/QUOTE]

Rollin' my eyes so hard I look like the Undertaker. Do not listen to this man.

This is probably my favorite match ever in terms of godawful celebrity matches. Laugh every time Jerry Only jumps off the top rope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jifupX5YUc

Yeah, Austin, have YOU ever beat Steve Williams in a cage match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back