The "Budge went to the Warped Tour" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, because I was on the medicine that Joe sent me, and then when it ran out my parents were too cheap to buy it for me. So my acne has come back some. It wasn't as bad before, but it would be a lot better if I started using the medicine again.[/QUOTE]

Dont worry, I gotz your back (face). I've got some samples and other stuff ready, but I wont be able to send anything till at least tuesday.

PM Me your addy again, and i'll figure out the shipping details later.

[quote name='Moxio']Prior to seeing any gameplay, I legit have no idea how they can make a game based on Dante's Inferno.[/QUOTE]

It's gonna suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Damn it Mak...now I'm tempted to go to ComiCon just to pick up one of those Futurama sets. I wonder how much they'll cost.

------------

$20 to trade in the GTA Trilogy on :xbox:...sold!

[quote name='Maklershed']Just watched a 30 Rock repeat from last night and G-d damn Salma Hayek might be the hottest woman in the world.[/QUOTE]Same here and for the first time in HD :drool:.

Just read that Artest is going to the Lakers \\:D/. Next season needs to start right now, can't wait.

Dang, not 3 seconds ago they annouced free tickets to the staples center MJ memorial service and they already killed the staples website.

EDIT: already tried registering, and it gives me a "Service Unavailable" goddamn it.

I bought a 350GB HD for my PS3 yesterday. 65 shipped at newegg. There were cheaper ones, but they were poorly rated or had a lack of info. I can't wait for it to get here.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Diggin' that user title, Mak. :cool::cool::cool:[/QUOTE]

:cool:

I'm loving the message of the book and I feel a lot of it applies today. But I was wondering how much of it does Rand believe and how much of it was in part protecting herself during the Red Scare / McCarthyism era.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn it Mak...now I'm tempted to go to ComiCon just to pick up one of those Futurama sets. I wonder how much they'll cost.

[/QUOTE]

Snag me one while you're there.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn it Mak...now I'm tempted to go to ComiCon just to pick up one of those Futurama sets. I wonder how much they'll cost.[/QUOTE]
What sets are these?

When I was in a comic shop at King of Prussia yesterday I saw Mighty Muggs for the first time. They're a lot bigger than I had imagined. They had the red skull dude, a few Star Wars ones, and one or two Transformers ones. They were really expensive, though- $20. Is that how much they usually are?

Muggs are $10 bucks a pop, $5-$8 if they're on sale sometimes though.

Just go to Wal-Mart or Target, they'll have em there rokko.

Man, my face was completely burnt to a crisp yesterday and now I learn we are going to a pool party tomorrow?

I don't think I will have a face by Sunday.

Did anybody else buy Mark of the Wolves? I've beat the single player 18 times and still haven't got the achievements for it. :whistle2:|

[quote name='dcfox']Damn, just called. The PO is already closed. Since the amazon package says "no postage necessary" there's no way I can just drop it in a mail box, can I?[/QUOTE]

Will it fit in the slot?

Dang I havent seen a shirt on Woot, worth it enough to buy it, but I would have bought this one. too bad it's sold out.

The_Filthy_Hippies287Detail.png

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yeah, I was pretty surprised myself.[/QUOTE]

It's Will Farrell for crying out loud. And it's a old-tv-show-into-a-movie to boot. Of course it hit the dollar movies already.

I'm going to try to score one on the 7th as long as it doesn't have an outrageous price...if I get one, I'll be going to comic con...if not...I'll pass.

My dog is on it's last legs...literally. He doesn't want to walk anymore. He's been baking in the sun. We put a tarp to cover him from the shade, but that's as much as we can do. I just wish he passes away before tomorrow. I know he always was frightened when the fireworks would come around.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']It's Will Farrell for crying out loud. And it's a old-tv-show-into-a-movie to boot. Of course it hit the dollar movies already.[/QUOTE]

What do any of those things have to do with a movie's popularity?

Michael Bay. Transformers. 200 million doll-hairs.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Going to see Drag Me To Hell and Land of the Lost tonight.[/QUOTE]

Drag me to Hell was pretty good. Land of the Lost I would've gone to seen if I had a free ticket , but not if I was paying for it.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']My dog is on it's last legs...literally. He doesn't want to walk anymore. He's been baking in the sun. We put a tarp to cover him from the shade, but that's as much as we can do. I just wish he passes away before tomorrow. I know he always was frightened when the fireworks would come around.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']My newegg credit card has an $8,000 limit.

Who the fuck spends eight large at newegg (aside from possibly a business)?[/QUOTE]

Buy me a new computer, temp.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I don't know what it is with me always forgetting to put in detergent to my laundry. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Is that why brown people smell? You are gross, yo.
==============================
I'm taking care of my neighbor's house while they go out of town for two weeks. His mom gave me a keyring that is shaped like a heart and says, "Friends like you are special", while giving me a big hug. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back