The CAG Backlog Support Group.

Just finished Dragon Age Inquisition. The main story is a lot of fun, but the side stuff is boring as all hell. I can't tell you how many fucking flowers I picked or rocks I mined. Zzzzzzz.

Bought Duck Tales Remastered yesterday and its pretty good. Looks to be short too so that's not a bad thing at all.

Merry Christmas to all of you that have thousands of unplayed games on their shelf or in their stream library.

Favorite games finished in 2014:

[SIZE=11pt]Super Mario 3D World[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Fable Anniversary[/SIZE]

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

[SIZE=11pt]Mario Kart 8[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Lollipop Chainsaw[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Sunset Overdrive[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tomb Raider Definitive Edition[/SIZE]

The Evil Within

[SIZE=11pt]Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Knack[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Shittiest games:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Killzone Shadow Fall[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Resident Evil 6[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Favorite games finished in 2014:

[SIZE=11pt]Super Mario 3D World[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Fable Anniversary[/SIZE]

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

[SIZE=11pt]Mario Kart 8[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Lollipop Chainsaw[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Sunset Overdrive[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Tomb Raider Definitive Edition[/SIZE]

The Evil Within

[SIZE=11pt]Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Knack[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Shittiest games:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Killzone Shadow Fall[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Resident Evil 6[/SIZE]
Aww yea dat Knack son! That must have been my most played PS4 game last year at launch. I didnt care for Lollipop that much tho, Evil Within dissapointed me. I replayed RE6 on ps3 and i actually kinda like it more now than when i first beat it 2 yrs ago. The combat is really good in re6, better than Evil Within imo

So I "beat" FFX the other day. I say beat loosely since I didn't 100% everything.

I had a goal (i had posted about) about beating pokemon y, FFIX, FFX and FFX-2 before the end of 2014. Well with family stuff and the holidays, i havent gotten FFX-2 done so I failed that goal.

I replayed RE6 on ps3 and i actually kinda like it more now than when i first beat it 2 yrs ago. The combat is really good in re6, better than Evil Within imo
Played a little RE6, just the beginning. Capcom seemed to have been following the direction of the films - which I loath. Eventually I may finish it but I'm sticking with my plan.

On another note, I played Saint's Row 2 - didn't like it so ended up trading it. I beat 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand. It was surprisingly fun! I've started Fable 2 and decided to give Dead Rising another shot.

So I "beat" FFX the other day. I say beat loosely since I didn't 100% everything.

I had a goal (i had posted about) about beating pokemon y, FFIX, FFX and FFX-2 before the end of 2014. Well with family stuff and the holidays, i havent gotten FFX-2 done so I failed that goal.
ffx-2 isn't that long so you could easily beat it before the end of the year. its only long if you want to 100% it

I received Captain Toad and Hyrule Warriors for Christmas. Everything is on hold for me until I finish Suikoden 2 on PSN with 108 stars.

Just finished the Lego Movie Game. Played through the entire game coop and It was pretty good. I'm moving on to Blue Estate after I chill out a little bit and charge my controllers.

Haven't touched Project Gotham Racing 4 in years. I got far in the career mode years ago and just stopped playing it. I figured I'd finish it up this weekend before starting Forza Horizon 2. It's definitely an excellent racer, too bad we probably won't see another PGR entry again.

Just finished Blue Estate and now I am getting back to The Wolf Among Us. Only 2 1/2 more episodes to go. After that I have a decision to make, between AC Unity, Lord of The Fallen, or Shadow Warrior. I'd like to finish 2 of those this week so I can trade them in to Best Buy with the 50%.

Only got 3 games to beat that came out this year- Bayo 2, Shovel Knight, DK: Tropical Freeze, KH 2.5, Sacred 3, Shantae and the Pirate's Curse  (also playin LInk Between Worlds, never beat dat one)

Heres the big list of stuff im working on beating a second time on a different console and other games too-

GTA Lost and Damned and Gay Tony

RE5

RE4

Bayo 1(ps3)

Bayo 1(wii u)

Batman Arkham Origins

Darksiders 2

Ducktales(wii u)

Blands Pre-Sequel

Pac Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2

Deadfall Adventures

Adventure Time: Secret of the Nameless Kingdom

JUJU

Game of Thrones(the crappy rpg one)

Shadow Warrior(x1)

Evil Within(x1)

GTA V(ps4)

Uncharted 3 on crushing

MGS4(need to get trophies on it)

Sherlock Holmes(ps4)

Halo 1,2,3,4 (x1)

Far Cry 4(x1)

Lara Croft Temple of Osris

Watch_Dogs(x1)

think thats enough? ;p

Last edited by a moderator:
Too many games in my backlog to list, but have been focusing on the Xbox One lately. Have had some indie games sitting here and going to try knocking them out this week. Figure most of them are short so shouldn't have much trouble finishing and going for the full 1k.

Stick It To The Man

Costume Quest 2

Legend of Korra 2

Already started Stick It to The Man Saturday night and am enjoying that one. Did the first half of the game, and while it's basically a glorified point and click with platforming, the humor makes the $5 I spent worth it.

Aside from the indie games, working on NFS Rivals right now as well and want to finish that up this week if possible. Cop career is done, just need to hit rank 60 for the racer and bank 500k points in one go. Already at 20, so at this point I should be able to hit 40 quickly. The last 20 are hard to say though.

So I'm doing so coop now. I finished TWAU, Slender The Arrival, Sackboys Prehistoric Moves, and Sportsfriends (I guess I can cross this one off?) Whatever that's 3-4 games off the backlog. Sort of makes all the things I purchased the last couple weeks feel not as bad.

annnd Shovel Knight is done! Man that one gets real tough at the end but such a great game. Love it, starting on NG+ now.

Finished Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls today. Snuck in one more game before 2015. Happy new year mother fuck ers.

Felt like I've bought about 20-25 games within the past month with the intention of completing most or all of them.  Should be a crazy game-filled 2015.  Thinking I'll hit 50 this year unless some of these 30-40 hour rpgs grab too much of my attention.

Finished AC Unity. I never expected it to be better than AC Blackflag, but I can't believe how many steps back it took. The multiplayer was fun, but there was one mission that was always broken. I bought it from BB with Dragon Age and GTA for the B2G1 and traded it back in for $32...not a horrible return.

I ended taking out 33 games in 2014. Probably added about twice that to the backlog. Goal this year is 50 games with adding less than that to the backlog. Lol.

Highlights in 2014 for me in no particular order:
Dangan Ronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Dangan Ronpa 2: Good-bye Despair
Child of Light
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
To the Moon

Yes, I do love a good story.

First game of 2015 I plan to beat: the very short but should be emotional A Bird Story, made by the same company as To the Moon.

New Games added to the backlog family:

Captain Toad

Super Mario 3D World

Mafia 2

Alien Isolation(x1)

Sleeping Dogs(x1)

Dead Rising 3(x1)

MGS 3D(3ds)

RE Revelations(wii u)

007 Legends(wiiu)

Alright guys get this:

Went ahead, as I've said, and gave Dead Rising another try.  I decided to use a guide and it helps about 50% of the time.  I ended up killing the clown (I forgot his name), killing the convicts riding the humvee in the park, killed the crazy grocery store guy, and got all the way to Case 2-3 but didn't make it back with the first aide kit in time so the story mode of the game ended with the infamous, "THE TRUTH HAS VANISHED INTO DARKNESS..."

Usually I would quit.  Throw in the towel and fire up another one.  Not with this one!  Nope.  I started a whole new game.  

Dead Rising, for me, is one of those rare games that makes me feel my backlog is non-existent.  The reason I think I want to keep going is because of how far I had gotten and how I was able to finally defeat the villains that made me quit this game when I played it a few years ago.

Just wanted to share that with you guys!

Also if you have any hints, tips, or tricks please let me know.

and...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 

Alright guys get this:

Went ahead, as I've said, and gave Dead Rising another try. I decided to use a guide and it helps about 50% of the time. I ended up killing the clown (I forgot his name), killing the convicts riding the humvee in the park, killed the crazy grocery store guy, and got all the way to Case 2-3 but didn't make it back with the first aide kit in time so the story mode of the game ended with the infamous, "THE TRUTH HAS VANISHED INTO DARKNESS..."

Usually I would quit. Throw in the towel and fire up another one. Not with this one! Nope. I started a whole new game.

Dead Rising, for me, is one of those rare games that makes me feel my backlog is non-existent. The reason I think I want to keep going is because of how far I had gotten and how I was able to finally defeat the villains that made me quit this game when I played it a few years ago.

Just wanted to share that with you guys!

Also if you have any hints, tips, or tricks please let me know.

and...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Same reason I quit playing the game so many years ago. Maybe I'll give it another shot someday

About 40% through Sly 2, I'm at the Contessa. I don't think I got past this level when I first played it on ps2 as I don't remember anything past where I am currently on my vita

About 40% through Sly 2, I'm at the Contessa. I don't think I got past this level when I first played it on ps2 as I don't remember anything past where I am currently on my vita
Added the Sly Collection to my PS3 backlog via download voucher that came with my PS3. Looking forward to playing it.

Added the Sly Collection to my PS3 backlog via download voucher that came with my PS3. Looking forward to playing it.
Sly 1 I love. Sly 2 I enjoy, but not as much as the first (I haven't finished it yet though so maybe my view will change). The third one I haven't played so don't know about that one

Sly Cooper 1 was quite awesome. I played it on the ps2 a year ago and it looked like a late PS3 game. Very impressed with the artstyle.

Thieves in Time on the PS4 is great as well.

Last edited:
Finished Peggle 2. I don't know if I'll go back and complete all the challenges, but the main levels are done. Actually the plat looks pretty easy so I may actually do them.

Finished Age of Zombies on the Vita. Overall decent little game made by HalfBrick studios, the people who made JetPack Joyride.

I'm glad I found this thread. With the new year I was feeling the need to focus more on my backlog.  In the process of setting up Backloggery.  I have a modest goal of completing 20 games this year. Currently playing Dragon Age II as it has been in my backlog for three years and I felt I should finish it before playing Inquisition.

bread's done
Back