The CAG Backlog Support Group.

on the last chapter of fire emblem awakening but I stupidly went exploring the newly opened areas and now I'm stuck in the one with priam and his massive army.  So either I figure out a way to beat that or I go back to my last save from 4 chapters ago :/

I am really horrible on clearing my backlog........ Okay this is what I've been doing since my last post. I heard that hearthstone was available on mobile so I decided to give it a try since I heard how good it was........ biggest mistake, now I am hooked and it is hard to put down. I have also been playing pokemon rumble world and pokemon shuffle a lot more as well. Also I got my copy of watch dogs for the :wiiu: yesterday and it is really fun so far and I am looking forward to advancing in that game. Not to mention that I also got the email for my mewtwo code that I have not redeemed yet so will look forward in trying him in super smash bros :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been wanting to catalog my backlog and start going through some of it as it's a lot bigger than I'd care to have. Then I found this thread and think I'm going to use it as motivation and do it. Thanks guys.

Almost finished with the first ship area in xenosaga.  Just starting the major battle section as we speak. yay done with those 2 bosses.  Sure would of been nice for the game to put a save between those.  I love how there were 2 giant cutscene sections only broken up by save prompts though.  

eh backlog just took a detour, been mainly playing mobile games. Hopefully I will move on to my next game real soon. Also I just got back to playing games I downloaded from steam, been a while as I was mainly playing on home consoles.

Just got my plat on Shadows of Mordor. Can't seem to quit this game. Still working on The Evil Within but also thinking about the DLC for Mordor!

Starting to actually sit down with Final Fantasy 9 every night, even if it's just a 30mins, so that I keep the story fresh and make it almost like a habit.   Plan to get through 2 or 3 of them by years end, since I never played one before.

[quote name="oiskaio" post="12687353" timestamp="1431450374"]Starting to actually sit down with Final Fantasy 9 every night, even if it's just a 30mins, so that I keep the story fresh and make it almost like a habit. Plan to get through 2 or 3 of them by years end, since I never played one before.[/quote]
Going in any particular order?

Going in any particular order?
Nope. Heard that people liked it and it wasn't too hard, also I had the game for like a day years ago so I knew I liked Vivi. So just decided to start with it. Probably after this one, I'll either decide to play 10 or 4 and just go from there. I have 4-10 on my vita so it may just come down to mood.

when I get around to 9 I definitely want to use cheats to speed up the gameplay >.>

just beat xenosaga!

What did you think of it?
shion and the walking speed sucked. growth systems based on grinding low point distribution were also incredibly stupid. Everything else was decent to good. I can see where the its a movie not a game complaints come from though. I imagine half my play time was spent in cutscenes and at least 1/3 of the rest spell/attack animations.

I didn't bother doing any of the sidequests because the games a guide dang it type of situation and after I missed the first email I was like screw it.

Tomorrow is my last official day of college and I am finally graduating. :) I have a job that is ready to bring me on full time, that uses my major where I have been interning since November. Within the next two weeks, I will have way more timing for gaming. It's time for me to destroy my backlog. Life's good.

Tomorrow is my last official day of college and I am finally graduating. :) I have a job that is ready to bring me on full time, that uses my major where I have been interning since November. Within the next two weeks, I will have way more timing for gaming. It's time for me to destroy my backlog. Life's good.
Congrats.

About half way through The Evil Within. Just finished chapter 7 and am sitting at about 8 hours 25 minutes.
I started chapter 7 today at around 6 and finished it at almost 11 pm because i had to keep pausing for various reasons.
Run soccer gear to older child. Pick up the baby from grammas house. Change baby, feex baby. Convince baby to be quiet so daddy can play and finally put both kids,to bed.
Dinner in there somewhere.
Parenting changes the game lol.

I just picked up the Witcher 3 and I have been still focusing on Drive Club. I don't know when I am going to get rid of Drive Club, but I feel like its going to be soon. I also saw that the Sound Shapes Ultimate Bundle is on sale for $4.00, so 150 silver trophies here I come!

I just picked up the Witcher 3 and I have been still focusing on Drive Club. I don't know when I am going to get rid of Drive Club, but I feel like its going to be soon. I also saw that the Sound Shapes Ultimate Bundle is on sale for $4.00, so 150 silver trophies here I come!
Thanks for pointing out the bundle is on sale. *goes back to crying about backlog*

ok I just now beat wolfenstein the new order. It was an alright game, glad that I beat it and I plan on either playing ratchet and clank into the nexus or risen 3 titan lords. :whistle2:k decisions decisions.........

Oh joy. 19 hours 30 minutes 13 seconds and 133 deaths later I have beaten The Evil Within.
I really enjoyed this game a lot and getting nearly 20 hours out of the $15 I spent on it feels very worthwhile.

I don't know what to play next.
I'd like to play something on one of my last gen systems but i just don't feel like plugging them in lol.

Oh joy. 19 hours 30 minutes 13 seconds and 133 deaths later I have beaten The Evil Within. I really enjoyed this game a lot and getting nearly 20 hours out of the $15 I spent on it feels very worthwhile. I don't know what to play next. I'd like to play something on one of my last gen systems but i just don't feel like plugging them in lol.
Since you liked the game so much, you might want to keep an eye out for the season pass to go on sale. The DLC adds a good amount to the story. The atmosphere and gameplay are really amazing, and it feels a lot more like "pure" survival horror.

[quote name="MSU_DVM" post="12716514" timestamp="1433009168"]Since you liked the game so much, you might want to keep an eye out for the season pass to go on sale. The DLC adds a good amount to the story. The atmosphere and gameplay are really amazing, and it feels a lot more like "pure" survival horror.[/quote]
Yeah. I looked and don't want to spend 20 for 25 worth of content. So i hope to catch a sale or borrow someone elses season pass. I've read good things about it though.

[quote name="Corgstradamus" post="12719133" timestamp="1433135860"]Plated Saints Row IV Re-elected and all the DLC now I'm working on the WWE Legends of Wrestlemania. [/quote]
How did you likw it? Thinking about picking it up

Anyone else think about just dumping their 360 and PS3 and going next gen entirely? Backlog is at 110 and is increasing.
I know I'm never going to get rid of my PS3. Too many games that I will actually play. Even right now I am playing Legends of Wrestlemania that came out in 2010

bread's done
Back