The CAG Backlog Support Group.

Finally beat Amaterasu!!....eh err...I mean Okami HD!  Good game.  I liked it at first but it went a little too long for me.  Still glad I was able to play and beat it.  :D

Started up the sequel to my #1 favorite game of all time - Mafia II.  So far so good.

Beat Diablo 3 UEE my god do the achievements not being hidden spoil the story somewhat. I know I said that twice but it is true. Well Dishonored is next on my list.

Edit: I actually played Dishonored Before Dust it is then.

Last edited by a moderator:
got edea in my party in ff8.  Now I just need to get a chance to wander the map and farm doomtrains items then head off to go kill tonberries again since I found out about the low health trick to trigger limits more often.

I have a backlog of easily hundreds to over 1000 games.

Honestly, I love gaming but due to extenuating circumstances I have problems starting a new gamer or just getting off the computer to finish a game.

I have a backlog of easily hundreds to over 1000 games.

Honestly, I love gaming but due to extenuating circumstances I have problems starting a new gamer or just getting off the computer to finish a game.
I too have this problem. I find it hard to start them and unless I get about an hour or 2 into one - I find it hard to pick it back up because I'm not truly invested in it. I also have a hard time going back to a game if I take any amount of time off. The thing I found that really helped me was just picking a 30-min window that I played during every day. For instance, on my vita I'd play at least 30 mins before bed. Eventually I'd be far enough into a game that I either knew I'd never finish it or I'd like it enough that I'd play for longer.

Well I just finished episode 3 of Tales from the borderlands and the story has me hooked. I cant wait for episode 4 and I also started playing marvel contest of champions.

I'm now about 36% done with the main story of Arkham Knight.
I dread how much time i am forced to spend in the batmobile.
I miss all the combat in the previous games.

I'm now about 36% done with the main story of Arkham Knight. I dread how much time i am forced to spend in the batmobile. I miss all the combat in the previous games.
Every time I played I just kept reminding myself that it will all be over soon lol and the guaranteed $40 trade also motivated me to quickly beat it :p hahahahaha, but don't worry it's not that long of a game unless you intend on doing all side quests.

[quote name="Bobby777" post="12824216" timestamp="1437705163"]Every time I played I just kept reminding myself that it will all be over soon lol and the guaranteed $40 trade also motivated me to quickly beat it :p hahahahaha, but don't worry it's not that long of a game unless you intend on doing all side quests.[/quote]
I originally wanted to until i started playing it lol

Beat Dust great game by the way and Game of Thrones Episode 5. I have a feeling the choice at the end will probably not matter in the grand scheme of things since the other will just die later.

Well Iron Brigade is next on my list 26 to go and I can dump this 360.

Got tonberry cactuar doomtrain eden bahamut odin summons and beat ultima weapon.  now all thats left to do is farm the last couple spells I'm missing like ultima and meteor and then the final dungeon I go.

In the final dungeon now.  Killed 2 of the bosses to get summons and save back.  That's really stupid to lock saving out but now have save anywhere.

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zero is fairly short which I already knew. Doing the other missions didn't take long but I am unwilling to pick up the tapes and patches. Well 19 to go.

Edit 1: Argh my copy of Resident Evil Revelations 2 keeps failing. Just finished Episode 1 and I cannot go any further.

Edit 2: Damn it won't work if I install it DAMN IT. Well the extra episodes work but Episode 2, 3 and 4 don't.

Edit 3: Cleaned my disc it is working now  :D/

[quote name="shadowysea07" post="12838069" timestamp="1438305063"]finished ff8. all in all not as bad as I heard it was minus rinoa for a little bit being too whiney with her demands.[/quote]
I hated the length of the battles. Especially early game

[quote name="shadowysea07" post="12838069" timestamp="1438305063"]finished ff8. all in all not as bad as I heard it was minus rinoa for a little bit being too whiney with her demands.[/quote]
I hated the length of the battles. Especially early game

Well hated another game in my 360 backlog making it 18 to go. Liking Resident Evil Revelations 2 so far but using the flash light and Natalia's sixth sense to find hidden items is pissing me off somewhat. Well better then Resident Evil 5 and 6.

I went through my PS3 games the other day and found,73 of them. Only 20,ir so that I actually beat. Going to have to narrow down the rest to games I am actually willing to play at this point lol.
Have to go through 360 still and that's a much bigger collection so not looking forward to it.

Going to continue trying to get the Plat in Saints Row IV on Playstation Now. Not really an update, but I did realize today that I haven't bought a game in awhile so I am making progress. I also started Counterspy and hope to have that done this weekend. 

[quote name="Corgstradamus" post="12842304" timestamp="1438453522"]Going to continue trying to get the Plat in Saints Row IV on Playstation Now. Not really an update, but I did realize today that I haven't bought a game in awhile so I am making progress. I also started Counterspy and hope to have that done this weekend. [/quote]
I kinda want to get the plat on this game as nothing really looks that difficult.
I am going to pick it up again after I get,around to beating batman.

I kinda want to get the plat on this game as nothing really looks that difficult. I am going to pick it up again after I get,around to beating batman.
The only issue is that you need to play in simulation for 40 hours. I completed 100% of the game in about 13 hours so that means I have to leave my playstation running for another 27. 14 hours down, 13 hours to go.

I finished Counter Spy last night. Overall it's a good game, but I didn't regret not buying it at launch.

my backlog is under 100 again so I'm happy there.  Now to wait till saturday when I have a day off to start my next game.  wild arms 2 which won the poll.  Thankyou to everyone that participated.

my backlog is under 100 again so I'm happy there. Now to wait till saturday when I have a day off to start my next game. wild arms 2 which won the poll. Thankyou to everyone that participated.
Ha! I just voted for Ni No Kuni...didn't see this post.

Just finished Chapter 14 in Mafia II. WOW! Took me back (Anyone who has played the first Mafia knows EXACTLY what I'm talking about). Almost had to fight the feels.

Well picked up King's Quest so I'm back to 19 backlog on the 360 and I am no further in beating Resident Evil Revelations 2. I keep replaying chapter 1 trying to find all the Drawings without a guide so far I am missing one and all six of the other things for Barry's Chapter. I'm not sure what I'm looking for honestly and might have to look it up online.

Beat Mafia II last night.  Good game but not as good as the first.  The story was good but some key moments felt rushed.  

I also watched the trailer to Mafia III.  I am very intrigued.  Some people are upset because it appears to break from the traditional Italian mob routine but I can imagine it's kind of challenging to come up with an original story using the Italian mafia framework.  It's been done to death, even Mafia II was predictable.  Now the first Mafia on PC...wow....that story can stand side by side with some of the best Italian mob stories/movies ever made!  I think Mafia III will be good.

NEXT to play is an Xbox classic survival horror, The Suffering.

Beat Mafia II last night. Good game but not as good as the first. The story was good but some key moments felt rushed.

I also watched the trailer to Mafia III. I am very intrigued. Some people are upset because it appears to break from the traditional Italian mob routine but I can imagine it's kind of challenging to come up with an original story using the Italian mafia framework. It's been done to death, even Mafia II was predictable. Now the first Mafia on PC...wow....that story can stand side by side with some of the best Italian mob stories/movies ever made! I think Mafia III will be good.

NEXT to play is an Xbox classic survival horror, The Suffering.
Well hopefully you did yourself the favor of not buying any of the subpar DLC oh and the Suffering is great.

Beat Shadow Complex which is a great game and Chapter 2 of Resident Evil Revelations 2. Hated the invisible fly?? like creatures and haven't found a single insect larvae as the messages during loading say that I should of found. Honestly hating playing as Barry more and more though I love the bricks. King's Quest chapter 1 was also good and worth the money though it isn't quite like TTGs.

Between my living room TV being tied up by the wife and me not being into it I've kinda put Arkham Knight on the back burner and have turned to my Vita right now.

I picked up Dungeon Hunter for under $10 on Amazon and am on Act 2.
I also started Zero Escape Virtues Last Reward because I loved 999 so much.

Between my living room TV being tied up by the wife and me not being into it I've kinda put Arkham Knight on the back burner and have turned to my Vita right now. I picked up Dungeon Hunter for under $10 on Amazon and am on Act 2. I also started Zero Escape Virtues Last Reward because I loved 999 so much.
Really should play Zero Escape but I heard the 3DS version was glitched. Well hopefully you get back to Arkham Knight soon so you can trade it in when the value is still high.

Well beat Wolf Among Us so 16 360 games to go. After playing through the entire game I've learned the changing of scenes and chase sections are the most laggy if you don't count you starting the game. Well time to beat Walking Dead Season 2 and then maybe Resident Evil Revelations 2.

[quote name="Acd" post="12857150" timestamp="1439179662"]Really should play Zero Escape but I heard the 3DS version was glitched. Well hopefully you get back to Arkham Knight soon so you can trade it in when the value is still high.

Well beat Wolf Among Us so 16 360 games to go. After playing through the entire game I've learned the changing of scenes and chase sections are the most laggy if you don't count you starting the game. Well time to beat Walking Dead Season 2 and then maybe Resident Evil Revelations 2.[/quote]
Iddly enough the wife gave me free reign to the tv today and i am up to 70ish percent done with arkham knight.
Going to try and wake up early to play some more tomorrow but it will depend on the baby.

I absolutely love the Joker and I'm enjoying the story so far but I just want more hand to hand and less "blow those things up with the batmobile" parts.

Played 999 on the DS but picked up the sequel on Vita,during a,sale and because I heard it looked better.
So far so good.

[quote name="Corgstradamus" post="12859053" timestamp="1439266193"]Finished The Walking Dead Season 1. It was good enough to make me want to play Season 2 eventually. [/quote]
All the tell tale games are on my list. Got them on sale last year for luke 55 bucks.
Walking dead 1 n 2. GoT, borderlands and wolf

Well beat Walking Dead Season 2 I wonder how Season 3 will play out given the multiple choices. Really starting to think GoT and if they do another Wolf Among Us they will make the choices more meaningful. 

Edit down to 15 360 games Operation Darkness is terrible just terrible.

Edit down to 14 360 games Medal of Honor isn't that good

Got to 75% in Arkham today. Probably waking up early again tomorrow to keep advancing.
Buddy coming into town,tomorrow night and we are talking about running through Halo 1 on Legendary in the MCC collection.

Down to 13 360 games due to another terrible game. Well at Barry Episode 4 RE R2 and I beat the extra episodes which for me were crappy and gave little back story. Sneaking in Africa with Natalia would of been better but I guess way over budget so they reused things.

What next since I'm still waiting for the episodes/chapters of Life is Strange, Got, TWD Michonne and Borderlands.

Mass Effect 1-3
Murdered Soul Suspect
Star Ocean The Last Hope
Tales of Vesperia
The Evil Within
XCOM Enemy Within

I knocked out a game that I had been meaning to finish for sometime tonight. I finally got around to finishing Guacamelee! Loved it.

Well I finally did it after months of slowly chipping away when I had a free moment, I finally beat a Final Fantasy game.

Goodbye FF9 - it was fun.   Now I need to decide what to play next.  Thinking I may start working my way through the MGS series with V coming out soon.   

Added poll since I have a hard time deciding for myself :D 

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll386978x5f2A4508-15

Tales of Vesperia is taking a while as suspected and Mass Effect will be just as long. Well got Tales of Borderlands EP 4 and another 3DS game to throw to my backlog.

Just delete the previous episodes if your running into crashes in Tales of Borderlands 360 like I have.

I knocked out a game that I had been meaning to finish for sometime tonight. I finally got around to finishing Guacamelee! Loved it.
Guacamelee is one of those games I just couldn't put down. Definitely one of the best I played last year. Ended up purchasing it again for PS4.

Ok so I did not finish all of The Suffering. Starting out, a third of the way through was good but after that it was getting a little annoying and repetitive and drawn out. I found myself actually reminiscing about the first Dead Space and Demon's Souls. So like I do with games I don't want to waste time on, I watched the ending and I must say that I'm sort of glad I didn't continue dragging through it.

I honestly don't know what to play next as I have found a new dilemma while playing The Suffering which I will make a new thread about shortly. :)

I think the powers that be are trying to get me to stop buying games and actually play them. I pre-ordered Rare Replay and when it came the case was beat to hell and the disc had a huge scratch and wouldn't read. And I ordered Dragon Ball: Xenoverse on Friday and my excitement that it got here so quick faded when I opened it and I had gotten a PS3 copy instead of an Xbone one like I ordered. It even says Xbox One on all the packaging and the case itself so someone messed up.

I actually finished Far Cry 4 today so maybe that will please the CAG gods.

got 3 party members now.  cast has some of the same abilities as wild arms 3 minus gallows magic attack all.  I hope unlike crappy wild arms 3 this game has normal all hitting spells instead of having to rely on whoever the next party member is that will have it as a exclusive skill.

I think the powers that be are trying to get me to stop buying games and actually play them. I pre-ordered Rare Replay and when it came the case was beat to hell and the disc had a huge scratch and wouldn't read. And I ordered Dragon Ball: Xenoverse on Friday and my excitement that it got here so quick faded when I opened it and I had gotten a PS3 copy instead of an Xbone one like I ordered. It even says Xbox One on all the packaging and the case itself so someone messed up.

I actually finished Far Cry 4 today so maybe that will please the CAG gods.
The world can be cruel but did you at least get Rare Replay replaced? I think in some states they have to or they offer the option.

Well waiting for the last episodes of Life is Strange, Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones now.

Tales of Vesperia will keep me busy since my injury has taken me off work for a week, I should be able to beat it and hopefully make some progress in Mass Effect Trilogy afterwards. Almost there now 8 games to go for the 360 though I preordered Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain.

The world can be cruel but did you at least get Rare Replay replaced? I think in some states they have to or they offer the option.

Well waiting for the last episodes of Life is Strange, Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones now.

Tales of Vesperia will keep me busy since my injury has taken me off work for a week, I should be able to beat it and hopefully make some progress in Mass Effect Trilogy afterwards. Almost there now 8 games to go for the 360 though I preordered Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain.
Been too lazy to deal with it yet. I have until the 18th of September to return it, and worst case if they don't want to exchange it I can just wait for a nice copy on AWD. And I'm going to contact Bandai Namco support and see what they say, I'm wondering if maybe there's an Xbone disc in a PS3 case but I figure I'll talk to them before I break any seals. If that is the case though I probably won't worry about it, as long as the DLC I'm supposed to get is in there too.

Good luck on those games. Those are all pretty meaty RPGs but you could probably finish all three Mass Effects in a week.

Borderlands it is. Played a little last night and I can tell it's going to be long, fun, and addicting!
Play all 3 other titles 2, Prequel and Tales of afterwards. Also do it in that order if you want to follow the story.

Well beat Mass Effect 1 so on to 2 then 3. Not liking the lack of crouch in 2 but hated the cover system in 1. The lack of any details on the different armors and weapons is pissing me off in 2 as well. Still have Tales of to beat but I'm siding it since MGS PP is coming in Tuesday. 6 games to go plus MGS PP so 7 360 games I have a feeling I'll probably finish the console off in mid 2016 at this rate.

Damn counted the hours it would take me to beat my 360 backlog at 385 and my Gen 8 Nintendo games at 1115. I know I probably won't replay Tales of for the trophies but still 1500 hours to beat my backlog at 100% competition levels is damn high.

bread's done
Back