The CAG Backlog Support Group.

The lack of any details on the different armors and weapons is pissing me off in 2 as well.
This used to bother me as well until I realized that it really doesn't matter as long as you can see that it's a bit of an upgrade. The fighting just never gets that intense and once you stop worrying it allows for enjoying the story more.

This used to bother me as well until I realized that it really doesn't matter as long as you can see that it's a bit of an upgrade. The fighting just never gets that intense and once you stop worrying it allows for enjoying the story more.
I'm just going to go for firepower and I can find the information online. I just wish it wasn't like this but I don't mind that much.

Last edited by a moderator:
got party member #4.  A slow ass summoner/mage.  I'm guessing all those crests I got will be soon pumped into him once lilika fills up on her end.  Not like I will be using said character because their too slow and lilika already covers magic.

I've been playing Dungeon Travelers 2 lately and the game is super long and crazy in depth, so that's why I haven't really had any updates. This weekend I do plan on getting the plat in Hannah Montana and confirming that I am a true trophy whore. From the little bit of the game that I've played, it's worse than I even imagined. 

Don't kill the man.
Aww but mom!~

Ran into abbott and Costello again (liz and ard) Thankfully this dungeon wasn't filled with cutscene sequences of them stumbling on puzzles and solving them while chattering on like morons for 5 minutes every time. Still can't get through trying to read their worthless dialogue though. Always leaves me feeling homicidal afterwards too.

Well beat MGS PP still missing a lot of things but I didn't like the lack of true bosses but loved the choices you could make. Onto ME3 and then Tales. No more new 360 games till October so hopefully I can finish before then.

Decided that I needed to stop playing so much Clash of Clans and Fallout Shelter and finish Arkham Knight.
So the last couple days I put some time into it and finished off the main story.
I absolutely loved the Joker and he really kept me interested in the game.
Overall I liked the story but the last two bosses I was disappointed in.

By the end of the game I was OK with the batmobile but still couldn't stand the reliance on it throughout the entire game.
The previous two got me hooked and kept me there because of the combat and in Knight it really just felt like something tacked on in between big batmobile battles.

I thought about getting rid of the game after beating it but I think I might come back to it from time to time so that I can finish some side missions and activate Knightfall Protocol.

Next I think is going to be Ground Zeros because it should be quick.

Well beat ME3 thinking about just trading in my two 360s to Gamestop to get the $200 credit on a PS4. 

Spoilers

I honestly didn't like the choices at the end to much. Destroy kills the Geth, Edi and possibly others with synthetic parts, Control reminds me of David who went crazy, Synthesis merging man and machine doesn't give anyone any choice and letting the cycle continue seems like a dick move. I suppose control is the best assuming Shepard doesn't go crazy but that is a big if. 4 360 games to go and on to Tales.

Well I haven't been playing anything but I did get the grand tournament expansion for hearthstone so there's that lol. Just been playing mobile games more and more now but might get started on something else real soon, not really sure yet.

Finally hit a wall in FFXIV so hopefully I'll have more time to spend on getting through this backlog some more.   Started up Catherine and Kingdom Hearts a couple of nights ago so going to focus on those as I continue to try and finish up PS3 games.

Damn they extended it to the 20th I should of been playing Tales instead of my 3DS. I'll never beat it by then.

Beat Yoshi's New Island and am playing Adventure Time The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom. It is a fairly decent game so far. It isn't quite the same quality as Zelda and there is little direction or instructions given but it reminds me of older games in both a good and bad way. I would recommend this game so far.

Finished disc 1 of wild arms 2.  Think I'm gonna take a break and play something else for a while.  Already put in around 40 hours in and I am tired of it at this point.

Finished disc 1 of wild arms 2. Think I'm gonna take a break and play something else for a while. Already put in around 40 hours in and I am tired of it at this point.
Sure that is a good idea? I remember taking a break from Okage Shadow King and being completely lost when I came back to years later.

Well beat Adventure Time The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom a warning to 3DS players the game has glitches with the Jake Ring and if you walk into certain walls in caves black lines appear for a second or two but the Jake Ring glitches are terrible. I wonder if Nightmare Princess and the rest might appear in the show later.

Tomorrow I have off work. The 10 year,old will be at school. I have laundry and dishes and an 8 month old but I might ditch him with the grandparents. So I am thinking about starting a new,game or working to finish,Saints Row 4

I'm terrible and weak. Bought a ps3...
well brightside if you already have a vita, pc and especially a 360 there's not many exclusives you probably missed out on since only a small amount of ps3 jrpgs you could of missed out on backlog wise. Most of them are ported or multiplat. Off the top of my head tales of xillia and xillia 2 are some of the only exclusives.

well brightside if you already have a vita, pc and especially a 360 there's not many exclusives you probably missed out on since only a small amount of ps3 jrpgs you could of missed out on backlog wise. Most of them are ported or multiplat. Off the top of my head tales of xillia and xillia 2 are some of the only exclusives.
lol, I have no vita or competent PC. I had a 360 years ago, but really didn't play much aside from COD, Batman and sports games. I already have Vanquish on the backlog and I'm currently trying to finish Mirror's Edge.

It doesn't look bright hahaha

Just left the evil forest.  Lame that you can't take all those thief party members with you as that would make stealing from bosses go a bit faster.  Birghtside I got the iron helm steal off the last boss in one try.  People were not exaggerating how slow ff9 is battle speed wise though.  The couple seconds loading before each battle doesn't help this.  Kinda wish I was playing this with a game genie or something to speed it up like I did with xenosaga.

Heh, that's what I thought when I bought a PS3 earlier this year. I thought there would be around 10 PS3 games I would buy. I did buy those handful of exclusives I knew about, but thanks to PSN sales I'm up to 40 games. Well, 29 if you don't count the PS1 classics I could have already played on my Playstation TV.

Heh, that's what I thought when I bought a PS3 earlier this year. I thought there would be around 10 PS3 games I would buy. I did buy those handful of exclusives I knew about, but thanks to PSN sales I'm up to 40 games. Well, 29 if you don't count the PS1 classics I could have already played on my Playstation TV.
yeah those damn psn sales are where it gets ya. All those 1$-4 sales..... I bought about as many ps1 ps2 games as I did ps3. Wasn't until I started getting all those ps3 titles until before I knew it my hard drive was full. Now I just need to get a new one, stick it in my new phat ps3 and then transfer the ps3 games over.

Got garnet in my party now and just finished getting into lindblum. I hope they balance the trickle of new equipment better as I already maxed out ability wise on everything I had up to the last new town where all I got was 3 feathered hats. Besides the armor I just stole for zidane and steiner all the other abilities are learned on the other 2 characters and steiner hasn't gotten a new weapon since before evil forest.

It's been a long time since we've had an update. I finished Battlefield Hardline and Persona 4: Dancing All Night. Both were pretty decent games. I like the twist on battlefield, but it did feel weird not hucking grenades everywhere like a maniac. Persona 4: Dancing All Night was fun but it did drag on for a bit. I started Mad Max awhile ago, so I am going to keep chipping away at that. I am also quite close to finishing Until Dawn, but I've been playing that with my Girlfriend's little sister so I'll have to wait until Friday to finish it. Anywho those are my updates. How's everyone else doing with their backlogs?

spends about an hour trying to eat enemies for quina quen then plays chocobo digging minigame for 2 and a half hours.  Yep I totally am gonna beat this game.

just left cleyra and returned to alexandria.  Now I'm working on a second attempt at the stupid book.  I had stolen an elixer and the silver fork from it and was whomping on it with steiner minus sword ability and then it decided to close and kill zidane just as I was about to flee :/

Well beat my 3DS backlog but I bought Yoshi's Wooly World and my Super Smash 3DS save corrupted itself somehow so I may unlock all the characters again. The Legend of Zelda Tri Force Heroes demo pissed me off but the final Tales of Borderlands episode is coming out this month leaving me with one 360 game since I'm on the fence on getting Minecraft Story Mode and Adventure Time Finn and Jake Investigations. Well may get a X1 or PS4 sooner then I expected.

Finished Until Dawn and Narco Terror. Working on Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate for PS4 right now. Maybe I'll go for the plat if I feel like doing 100 online fights. 

met boobs lani the merc and let me just say wow.  The animators must of put quite the budget into designing those melons.  Haha at zidane for hitting on her.  Yo garnet you can't get jealous when you haven't even kissed the dude yet.

What did you think of Remember Me? I thought the story was pretty awesome.
The story was definitely the strong point. I also enjoyed the overall environments of the futuristic Paris. The combat system was a bit weak but overall I think the game had a lot of good ideas.

I'd buy a sequel.

What's everyone planning on playing this weekend? I think I'm going to finally finish Dungeon Travelers 2. I am on the final boss but getting killed. Also going to finish up The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 I think. 

What's everyone planning on playing this weekend? I think I'm going to finally finish Dungeon Travelers 2. I am on the final boss but getting killed. Also going to finish up The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 I think.
i been trying to get to legendary in hearthstone. The highest I had achieved was rank 4, but now I'm stuck at rank 5 and just can't seem to progress. However I did plan on starting either god of war or ratchet and clank into the nexus this weekend.

i been trying to get to legendary in hearthstone. The highest I had achieved was rank 4, but now I'm stuck at rank 5 and just can't seem to progress. However I did plan on starting either god of war or ratchet and clank into the nexus this weekend.
Finished Dungeon Travelers 2 finally. This is one intense RPG.

[quote name="Corgstradamus" post="12985454" timestamp="1445659896"]Finished Dungeon Travelers 2 finally. This is one intense RPG. [/quote]
Any good though?

Any good though?
I really enjoyed it. It has a crazy amount of depth and if you can look past the fan service (or enjoy it if you are into that sort of thing, no judgment here) then you start to realize how deep the game goes. It's tough to recommend, because I don't know how many people have the patience for an 80+ hour JRPG on the playstation vita, but I had a great time getting through it. It's a tough game that makes you feel like crap when you die and lose an hour or more of progress, but at the same time gives you that satisfying feeling once you accomplish something major.

I just saw that Best Buy is doing 50% bonus on trade ins next week so that may make me reprioritize some of the games that I want to play to see if I can finish something by next weekend to build a little credit for some of the major releases I don't have preordered yet.

Games I've finished in the past week:

Ikaruga (360)
Halo 2 (XB1)

Almost done with Halo 3. (XB1)
I've always wanted to finish Ikaruga.

tales of zestiria came out so I've started that instead of playing ff9.  Games characters and story are good but the gameplay is really weak due to having an even worse titles system than graces.  I only just got sonic thrust after 18 hours.  Thats practically a default arte in most tales of games.  its only my 3rd b arte in this game.

I finally got the glitched "kaboom" trophy on AC brotherhood. I had to delete the game data (not my save), start a new game without the update and play through to that mission. It took longer than I expected to get to the davinci missions (probably 7 or 8 hours), but I finally got the trophy to register. Surprisingly people still play multiplayer on Friday nights, so I might be able to get those trophies too.

I finally got the glitched "kaboom" trophy on AC brotherhood. I had to delete the game data (not my save), start a new game without the update and play through to that mission. It took longer than I expected to get to the davinci missions (probably 7 or 8 hours), but I finally got the trophy to register. Surprisingly people still play multiplayer on Friday nights, so I might be able to get those trophies too.
Good luck with that grind.

Made it past marland so now I'm off to war.  Got my 4th b arte so now I have an arte for each direction.  Alicia leaves the party at this point just to warn people.  I really find it dumb that you have a full party but cannot use them.  There isn't a logical reason why only one spirit can be out during battle.

I finished Guacamelee a few months ago. Really glad that I finally put in some time to finish that game. Really enjoyed it. The Metroid-Vania style has always appealed to me, and Guacamelee was a particularly effective execution of that.

Right now I'm playing through Danganronpa: Ultra Despair Girls. I'm a pretty big fan of this series, so finishing this game was always going to happen.

dat alexander summoning cutscene for ff9  :whistle2:   Now on disc 3 and steiner and freya are in their 20's while everyone else besides maybe quina is 30+ due to them being out of the party for so long.

Also got to see the amazing war cutscenes in zestiria.  Outside the guy they had who's weapon was being held wrong where he was gripping the blade but holding it like a sword handle the cutscene was a nice jump over past war cutscenes.  Also got slays ma.  But the controller I was borrowing broke so I will have to wait to play zestiria for a while.

Finished Mirror's Edge a few weeks ago. Good game, but I just skipped the cutscenes (which have a nice artstyle) since I didn't care about the story at all. I felt the gameplay was a bit clunky, but still, the game is tons of fun.

Started to play Vanquish and will start LEGO Indiana Jones 2 soon to play together with my brother. 

bread's done
Back