The CAG Backlog Support Group.

Fallout 3 update. doing a 2nd playthrough for the karma trophies. So far I am up the the level 15  (so I think that is 4 more trophies) I accidentally stumbled on some slavers who attacked me, so I hope I didn't mess up a couple of the other trophies I missed by being a "good" character the first time around.

Fallout 3 update. doing a 2nd playthrough for the karma trophies. So far I am up the the level 15 (so I think that is 4 more trophies) I accidentally stumbled on some slavers who attacked me, so I hope I didn't mess up a couple of the other trophies I missed by being a "good" character the first time around.
I plan on going back and using old saves to get the negative / neutral karma trophies. A quick massacre should put me at the level I need, donations to the children of the atom increases karma quickly to try to adjust for neutral. I made so many new saves for this game that it eventually stopped allowing me to make new ones, had to start overwriting some.

Well going to finish Minecraft Story Mode today. Wondering how it will play out since

Potential Spoiler Alert

episode 4 had a solid conclusion.

Walking Dead Michonne EP 2 is out as well. Probably 4 hours to beat both.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finished Catlateral Damage and Return to PopoloCrois. Just realized that Catlateral Damage was my 200th game that I've finished since starting this thread. This thread has really helped me finish a lot of games and I thank everyone who has ever shared updates and encouraging words with other CAGs. 

Damn that Walking Dead Michonne episode 2 took 1 hour to beat and most of the decisions besides one felt unimportant. Beat Minecraft Story Mode episode 5. Nothing is in my backlog again.... Back to playing Overwatch Beta.

beat matador and thor.  next up is dante.  matador earned his reputation.  Thor was no slouch either though he was mostly hp wall

dante, eligors, daisojou, berith, kaewan and ose all down.  Kaewan was the toughest of the bunch since he got lucky with a mamudoon to the face of the mc.  I got my sweet revenge in round 2 though with a bunch of crits from heat wave stacked on rakunda.

beat fuuki suiki genki and ongyoki, and white rider.  Next up on the hit parade is red rider.

Lost 4 fricken hours of work in the second kalpa since I had bad luck and got a disadvantageous encounter on top of the enemy hitting me with 2 critical attacks while charmed. Right after I got the damn moon key to open the door to the 3rd kalpa.  only took about an hour to redo getting the key while skipping over everything else but it didn't make it sting any less.

Oh and now I know what deathstones do.  They allow you access to fusion for former bosses.  So I made matador :3.  I really want daisojou though.  Its too bad I haven't been bothering to get deathstones as I think I've already passed up 2 or 3.  Oh well I can always go back if I need another.  

Just killed clotho lachesis atropos and black rider. Dumb part was the guide i'm using said black absorbs fire. Nope he absorbs ice. So I could of had my hell rider using his heave damage fire attack the entire fight. well whats done is done. For those that are curious its alex's guide.

Just killed clotho lachesis atropos and black rider. Dumb part was the guide i'm using said black absorbs fire. Nope he absorbs ice. So I could of had my hell rider using his heave damage fire attack the entire fight. well whats done is done. For those that are curious its alex's guide.
What? I don't understand at all.

Well my Ratchet & Clank copy is late. Beat Ace Combat 3ds and am now going to 100% Smash 3DS or Resident Evil Revelations. 50 hours of Smash to 100% will be boring.

Anyone else think the episodes in Michonne are really short compared to other Telltale games? They're like 45 minutes.
Me to and next is the last episode.

Well beat Resident Evil Revelations 3DS making 12 games beaten this year. I found the comedy nerd duo to be terrible and the story to be terrible. Raid mode was okay but I would prefer the story to be changed and the ability to revisit episodes instead of replaying the entire thing to get to them would be great. I pretty much would prefer a Resident Evil 5 system. 

Well off to Bravely Second and Smash Bros 3DS. I'll put Ratchet and Clank on the backburner.

Finished Far Cry Primal. Kind of got hard to brutally kill animals after 20+ hours. Overall not a horrible game. I'm glad that they tried something different, but I doubt I would play a sequel. 

Picked up Hitman The Full Experience and started got through the tutorial. I'm having a lot of fun with it so far. I'm really excited they added a mission that makes Gary Busey your target. My friend and I love watching Gary Busey movies because he is out of his mind. Can't wait to see what they have him do in Hitman. 

just killed pale rider, elephant dude and the face stealing manakin and finished that god awful warp pixie puzzle.  Never again!

Next on the hit parade is whore of Babylon aka mother harlot.  Or she would be but I think my ps2 disc laser is going or the disc is damaged as the game keeps freezing/stuttering.

mother harlot down.  Made it to the 3rd floor of kalpa and got to the dante puzzle.  And thats where I will be quitting the game.  That puzzle is too annoying to complete since all the switches reset when he catches you.

Well received Party Hard on PC for cheap. Beat it making it 13 games this year. It was a truly terrible tedious game. Would not play again. The police are questionable, no one tries to leave, it is tedious trying to kill everyone, levels can take a while if you want a decent score it is truly bad. Well going to beat Walking Dead Michonne then back to Bravely Second.

Edit Beat Walking Dead Michonne it was short and I thought for sure Spoilers

everyone would be dead except Michonne I also have no idea where in the comics timeline this takes place.

Hey all been a while since I posted but been busy. Also I recently beat life is strange and love it. Now I am mainly playing wow and hearthstone. I am also excited for overwatch as well.

I just keep buying games..can't pass up deals.. added arkham knight and witcher 3 to my backlog. Oh and I am tempted to get overwatch. Only game I've played in weeks is rocket league. Makes sense.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk.

I added uncharted 4, but I need to beat 3. Not sure if the ps3 version or if I should upgrade to the remastered version

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

It's been quite awhile since I updated and I apologize for that, but I haven't had too many updates. I just finished GTA Vice City on the PS4 and Uncharted 4. 

finishing up the Fallout 3 platinum. I have the regular plat, but I need the 2 DLC karma trophies to get the "S" plat.
So.....how's this coming along? I haven't played Fallout since I hooked up my PS4. I have rarely had time to play, but when I do it has been Destiny since some co-workers still play it.

I am also worried my PS3 is about to take a shit on me. It sounds like the hard drive may be going bad, makes a louder whirring noise at certain points of a game. Haven't had it on in about 3 months, it may seize as soon as I turn it on at this point.

Any advice about managing the physical, actual backlog?  My room is starting to look like an episode of hoarders.  I was thinking about getting CD/DVD binders or wallets and just stacking the empty cases to the ceiling.  Thanks ahead.

Maybe try getting digital versions when they are cheap and sell off the physical? At this point I don't have enough space to have a bunch of physical games lying around, so digital has been much more convenient when the price is right of course

Any advice about managing the physical, actual backlog? My room is starting to look like an episode of hoarders. I was thinking about getting CD/DVD binders or wallets and just stacking the empty cases to the ceiling. Thanks ahead.
Jesus that bad. I would start beating short games not buy anything new and try to sell games that I may no longer want. Sales always come along as well.

Beat Hexen 1 & 2. Really wish I could find a copy of Heretic. Great doom like game with magic highly recommended if you want a old school FPS.

Maybe try getting digital versions when they are cheap and sell off the physical? At this point I don't have enough space to have a bunch of physical games lying around, so digital has been much more convenient when the price is right of course
Before my post, I was doing the opposite. Buying physical games that I got cheap to offset the digital ones I also got cheap/free from Sony/Microsoft.

Jesus that bad. I would start beating short games not buy anything new and try to sell games that I may no longer want. Sales always come along as well.

Beat Hexen 1 & 2. Really wish I could find a copy of Heretic. Great doom like game with magic highly recommended if you want a old school FPS.
Yeah, I definitely need to take a look at my collection and find the games that won't take long to beat.

Finally finished the semester and started to play games again.

Finished NBA Street and I almost 100% Kirby's Epic Yarn. After that I'll probably play Pikmin 3 or Wind Waker HD.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

I saw my steam profile on steamdb and it made me realize I really don't need any more games. About half of them are totally unplayed. And I have stacks of unplayed games strewn about my room. I don't spend much but I really don't need any more games. I'm gonna cut myself off entirely from buying games for a while and do some serious backlog work.

Just rebought and rebeat Resident Evil Revelations 2. I don't know why but I always loved throwing the bricks. They need to add that as a weapon in Resident Evil 7 or every game. 18 games so far this year.

There is a pile of bricks.

Will you take the(a) [Brick]?

Yes        No

It would be amazing if they added that in a old Resident Evil game.

I bought myself a Nintendo 3DS XL for a trip to Japan later this month. I stocked up on a couple 3DS games for the travel and my down time while I'm there. I've been wanting to play Shin Megami Tensei IV & Luigi Mansion: Dark Moon. Thinking about geting maybe one more. Maybe a puzzle game or platformer. I'll head over to my local used store and see what they have.

I gave my old 3DS to my daughter and she was thrilled. So I got her Cooking Mama 4 and maybe Disney Art Acedemy. She wanted Yo-Kai Watch but I thought it was too complicated for her. She's only 5.

Well my backlog is pretty hopeless I'm sitting at around 3100+ games now only about 20% of which I've beaten :p. So far this year I've beaten 10 games :rofl:.

Finished Stranger of Sword City, Dying Light, and GTA V for PS4. Not really sure what I want to finish next, but I think Shadows of Mordor and I've been playing a ton of Helldivers lately so hopefully that. 

Well my backlog is pretty hopeless I'm sitting at around 3100+ games now only about 20% of which I've beaten :p. So far this year I've beaten 10 games :rofl:.
Wow - now THAT'S a backlog. Mine doesn't come close to that, but I know there's no way I'll be able to make a dent in it, either, until I'm either retired or just have nothing better to do. Too little time right now, and too much else I'm interested in doing.

Beat Batman Episode 1. It was short and knowing what I know now I would of made better choices. 22 Games this year and my backlog is empty. Not sure if I want to buy Deus Ex knowing a complete edition will be out within 1 or 2 years and the game might be improved. Regular Edition never improved the boss battles like the complete edition or at least the console version never got a patch. Really making me question a purchase of it.

I decided to keep it small and only work on my PS4 backlog for now. I'm guessing it's around 6-8 games. Just getting to the credits is good enough for me. So that counts for fighting games as well, like just beating the SFV cinematic story mode, and will work on Guitar hero live tours. I find it much easier if you choose short games. I'm currently going though the Order 1886, everyone says it's a super short game but I feel like it's so damn long. The dialogue and cutscenes and slow walking just never ends.

My baby is 18 months old now and dominates my time. The few times I have tried,to play recently he tries to steal the controller or decides to bring all his toys to me so we can play together.
I'm bad at playing early or late so I just keep hoping sometime soon he let's me play in peace again lol

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Been busy chipping away at my backlog. I finished Ratchet & Clank for PS4, PuyoPuyo Tetris, Snoopy's Grand Adventure, Adventure Time Jake and Finn Investigations, and Street Fighter V Story Mode. I am working on Warriors Orochi 3 on the Vita and it was fun at first but now it's turning into a bit of a grind. I'll finish it eventually. 

I just finished SOMA. I really enjoyed it.

I'm going through my backlog because I'm cutting back on Overwatch a bit. I played it a lot during the Summer games event, and I don't want to prestige before the next seasonal event.

Next I plan on playing Metro 2033 and then Alien: Isolation.

I'm going through my backlog because I'm cutting back on Overwatch a bit. I played it a lot during the Summer games event, and I don't want to prestige before the next seasonal event.
Sadly, this is exactly how I feel, Overwatch just got a little stale for me. There isn't much in rewards for playing long term either besides Loot Boxes and golden weapons. The new season just launched, and the only thing new is a map addition, and a few balance changes. I'm waiting for Sombra to come out before I even touch the game again. Also, I'm level 93, so its probably best to wait until the Halloween event to level up and grind on loot boxes.

I loved this game at launch, and had no problems with it having no single player content. But now the initial effect has worn off and it seems I've exhausted most of the fun from the title.

Edit: Funny, cuz its the exact same for Street Fighter V, another game with little content at launch but I had so much fun regardless. Now that feels stale as well.

I still enjoy Overwatch. It's just I went from playing it a lot to playing it too much. I did get a bit burned out, but not wanting to prestige before the next event is a big reason I'm cutting back. I have 12 levels to spare.

After 46 leveled loot boxes I never got what I really wanted from the Summer games. The Symmetra emote or either one of Tracer's skins. It cemented for me what I was already thinking: never buy loot boxes. I did get some other cool stuff from the event.

A funny thing about when I started playing SOMA is it's default sensitivity felt too low. I increased the sensitivity in Overwatch, and now I think I'll have to increase it for all first-person games I play.

With Street Fighter V I'm pretty much just waiting for daily challenges and new characters so I can get easy fight money. I just need 150,000 FM to unlock the last trophy and get the platinum. 50 FM a win feels negligible.

bread's done
Back