The CAG Backlog Support Group.

Beat Blaster Master Zero and The Walking Dead Episode 3. I dislike the animations in some sections in The Walking Dead. The plot twists do work well though. Blaster Master Zero had some tedious sections hated doing the leap of faith unto the ladder. Died so many times. I should love the retro style more but I disliked Blaster Master Zero overall. My backlog is semi empty now though. Waiting on DLC for FF XV and I traded in Nier Automata which I regret. I will return Mario Superstars because I disliked it.

Beaten 11
Playing Overwatch
Backlog The Walking Dead Final Fantasy XV
Future Purchases Nier Automata Yooka-Laylee

Last edited by a moderator:
i just plowed through all 5 endings of Nier Automata without hesitation, but have 6 other games I've started this year still laying around. 

is this the true power of 2B's ass  :whistle2:k ?

- Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter (PS4)
I'm terrible with "logic" or "puzzles," so this was a good one for my confidence.
I really liked Crime & Punishment. One of those games caught me by surprise. It also made me feel smart. No idea when I can get around to play Devil's Daughter. I still have Zelda, Last Guardian and Persona 5 coming out. I'm too busy...

Finished Gravity Rush 2, Old Time Hockey and FATED: The SIlent Oath. Gravity Rush 2 was phenomenal. OH! and I finished Resident Evil 7! 

Also, I decided to focus on my physical backlog for a little bit. 

Anyone want to band together to make a Google spreadsheet? Categories could be backlog, beaten, now playing, future purchase and current systems. We could allow whoever wants to participate to be a editor. We could either have a separate sheet for each person or we could combine it into a leaderboard of sorts. I might be willing to give out a prize at the end of 2017 if it is popular enough or we could do band together for a prize for the top person or people.

In a related note on backlogs I sold my Wii U and games but I only broke even after fees. Only have my PS4, PC and 3DS now. Really wish I could find a Switch so I could pickup my Zelda preorder.

Anyone want to band together to make a Google spreadsheet? Categories could be backlog, beaten, now playing, future purchase and current systems. We could allow whoever wants to participate to be a editor. We could either have a separate sheet for each person or we could combine it into a leaderboard of sorts. I might be willing to give out a prize at the end of 2017 if it is popular enough or we could do band together for a prize for the top person or people.

In a related note on backlogs I sold my Wii U and games but I only broke even after fees. Only have my PS4, PC and 3DS now. Really wish I could find a Switch so I could pickup my Zelda preorder.
Amazon had switches today.
I also have an extra zelda I need to get rid of at some point

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Beat one ending of Nier: Automata. Just an utterly terrific game. Some of these moments really tear at your heart strings, especially when the enemies are probably the most adorable I've ever seen in a video game. Combat is also mind blowing, some of these boss fights look like they were inspired by God of War. 

Shout outs to Too Booty a.k.a 2-B.

Also managed to beat Makaresh, #3 chapter in Hitman. Wow it's starting to get really hard now, but I'm still training to be a Rank-S Hitman (he he he)

Wrestlemania is this weekend, which means little to no time gaming, but at least it's before P5. I kind of want to do a match prediction series in WWE 2K17 and stream it.

When I saw that spreadsheet idea, I asked myself, is there any game on all of our backlogs that no one has ever beat?

Amazon had switches today.
I also have an extra zelda I need to get rid of at some point

I was going to offer something around the $50 dollar range like me buying a game with my GCU membership for the guy on top in the leaderboards but I could chip in $50 on giving a switch to the top guy not saying that is what you were implying. Really we just need people to agree to the idea since making it and sending people invites to edit it isn't difficult. I could also do maybe 5 $10 PSN or Xbox Gift Cards for the top leaders in each category.

I threw in the towel on lego marvel. Stopped around 97%. There is a RC car race and I can't beat it. I've played it at least 20 times. The rooftop races are pretty challenging. Eventually I'll go back to it, but it is going back into the backlog.

Beat one ending of Nier: Automata. Just an utterly terrific game. Some of these moments really tear at your heart strings, especially when the enemies are probably the most adorable I've ever seen in a video game. Combat is also mind blowing, some of these boss fights look like they were inspired by God of War.

Shout outs to Too Booty a.k.a 2-B.

Also managed to beat Makaresh, #3 chapter in Hitman. Wow it's starting to get really hard now, but I'm still training to be a Rank-S Hitman (he he he)

Wrestlemania is this weekend, which means little to no time gaming, but at least it's before P5. I kind of want to do a match prediction series in WWE 2K17 and stream it.

When I saw that spreadsheet idea, I asked myself, is there any game on all of our backlogs that no one has ever beat?
I'm so annoyed that I work until 10pm when Mania is going to be on....
Ugh
First time in a long time I won't be able to watch it live

I threw in the towel on lego marvel. Stopped around 97%. There is a RC car race and I can't beat it. I've played it at least 20 times. The rooftop races are pretty challenging. Eventually I'll go back to it, but it is going back into the backlog.
I don't know if there's ever been a Lego game I've ever completely beat (gathered collectibles, unlocked all characters, etc). Either there's always some ending chore that I just can't bring myself to do, or I lose interest before the 100% point. Came pretty close with Lego Batman 2 though...

Dude, did you ever platinum Fallout 3? I still have two parts of the main quest left, two DLC and that damned speech challenge trophy.

I haven't platinumed Fallout 3 GOTY because of 2 partial playthroughs for 2 trophies (bad and neutral karma). The constant frozen-game-#@&%$-reload-save finally wore me down and I couldn't get myself to finish. 

I beat the last part of Destiny, Rise of Iron. It's a long wait for Destiny 2... but I am PSYCHED.

Dude, did you ever platinum Fallout 3? I still have two parts of the main quest left, two DLC and that damned speech challenge trophy.
I think I platinumed the regular game, but I have 2 karma trophies left for the 2nd platinum or something like that. I think I need a negative karma and something else.

Updated plans. I plan on doing the following after I smash the POS that is MEA into a million pieces: 

- Buy Nioh. Then play it. 

- Play Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel for Vita

- Get back at Zelda BOTW

- Play my Fire Emblem Tharcia 776 for SNES with English translation (repo cart, likely my only one ever)

That is all. 

Gamestop has had a stealth bump on trade in values so I'm going to try to burn through some combination of Life is Strange, Lego Hobbit, The Last Guardian, and Batman Telltale Series. I probably won't be able to get them all done, but I'm definitely going to try! 

Gamestop has had a stealth bump on trade in values so I'm going to try to burn through some combination of Life is Strange, Lego Hobbit, The Last Guardian, and Batman Telltale Series. I probably won't be able to get them all done, but I'm definitely going to try!
$27 for MEA at BB. About $30 with GCU.

I'm so annoyed that I work until 10pm when Mania is going to be on....
Ugh
First time in a long time I won't be able to watch it live

To be honest, I'm more excited for NXT Takeover this year than WM, and I'm busy the whole day Saturday...

I did a simulations/predictions thing on WWE 2K17 last night, Brock Lesner beats Goldberg after a 20 minute match with 3 F5s after taking 2 spears and a jack hammer... Undertaker beats Roman Reigns after 3 tombstones, 2 chokeslams, a last ride, and taking 2 spears and a superman punch... wow, if that really happens this will be my favorite WM of all time.

I'll do the Fatal Fourway with Charlotte, Sasha, Becky, and Nia Jax, since I have all those characters, tonight on my stream.

To be honest, I'm more excited for NXT Takeover this year than WM, and I'm busy the whole day Saturday...

I did a simulations/predictions thing on WWE 2K17 last night, Brock Lesner beats Goldberg after a 20 minute match with 3 F5s after taking 2 spears and a jack hammer... Undertaker beats Roman Reigns after 3 tombstones, 2 chokeslams, a last ride, and taking 2 spears and a superman punch... wow, if that really happens this will be my favorite WM of all time.

I'll do the Fatal Fourway with Charlotte, Sasha, Becky, and Nia Jax, since I have all those characters, tonight on my stream.
Lesnar obviously beats Goldberg and I honestly think they turn Reigns heel and he wins dirty over Taker and Taker retires

Picked up Persona 5 but I'm not touching it until I finish Zelda BotW. I'm probably 60% done with it. 76 shrines found and 2 Divine Guardians left.

I want to go back and attempt some unfinished 100%'s for GTA IV's Ballad of Gay Tony and figured since I'm doing that might do another run of IV and Lost and Damned again too on Xbox. Does anyone happen to know how the BC works for it and Lost&Damned? I have IV downloading now but not sure how I'll get the two episodes. Do you search the store and assuming you bought them ages ago under the gamertag do they come up for download or is there another way?

Good news! I finished Shutshimi and Life is Strange. Bad news I picked up the THQ Humble Bundle and added 13 games to my backlog. 

Testing my GIF signature ... 

Edit: It works!

Edit No. 2: Wow, is Nioh awesome. If you like DkS there is a lot to love here. A+ game, super creative. 

Beat Saints Row Gat Out of Hell on PS4. Beat it already on 360 but seeing as I no longer had a 360 and recently bought a code for $2 I figure I would. I might beat my Steam copy but I have given up on my steam backlog. Time to 100% it I guess to bad I can never get the coop trophy without PS+.

Beaten 12
Playing Overwatch
Backlog The Walking Dead Final Fantasy XV
Future Purchases Nier Automata

I've come to the conclusion that I died weeks ago and lily grinding in Hyperdevotion Noire is my hell.

Aside from subjecting myself to soul-crushing boredom, I've been playing Horizon, Cyber Dimension Neptune, or wasting time in Ark. Grats to everyone who has been productive! And I saw a discussion about karma and Fallout 3 a little farther back? I remember using perks to reset my karma for 2 trophies. I can't remember if they instantly popped or if I just used it to save a little time. According to the wiki they were added with Broken Steel. The names are Devil's Highway, Escalator to Heaven, and Karmic Rebalance. Hope that's helpful.

I ended up caving and getting a PS4. I must have angered the CAG Gods because it dropped thirty bucks in price from the same place I got it from days after. Love it so far though. Infamous was fun and Persona 5 is great. Could just be because it's new but I like it much better than my X1.

Good news! I finished Shutshimi and Life is Strange. Bad news I picked up the THQ Humble Bundle and added 13 games to my backlog.
Get on Destroy All Humans 1 + 2 ASAP. Both great games.

Beat Mighty No 9 on PS4. Beat it already on PC but I bought a cheap code. Disliked the instant deaths and the bosses weren't to difficult. Increased my backlog by three games. Playing Team Kirby Clash Deluxe hating the F2P aspect but loving the game as well as playing a mix of Overwatch until I get the achievements. Here is to hoping Prey doesn't suck or I'll be left waiting for Fire Emblem and Sonic Mania.

Edit: Not using my Yooka Laylee code after seeing reviews. Going to request a refund for Bayonetta since I beat it twice. Question why I purchased it.

Edit:
Spent $28 for all the apples I could want in Team Kirby Clash Deluxe. I still cannot believe I did that almost beat it already though. I finally spent a shit load of money on a F2P game I feel terrible. Sold my copy of FF XV going to wait for the complete edition and am stuck on the last difficulty on Overwatch's Uprising challenge. That last section is difficult. Well at least The Walking Dead episode 4 comes out on the 25th but I still have little to play till the release of Prey.

Beaten 13
Playing Overwatch
Backlog The Walking Dead PS4 Team Kirby Clash Deluxe 3DS
Future Purchases Nier Automata Final Fantasy XV PS4 

About 45-50 hours into Zelda and I hit my wall. Started playing Has Been Heroes and am about 6 hours into that and living it. Finally beat a run which drops a ton of new stuff. Just got destroyed by a new 2nd boss and can't wait to put more hours into it

About 45-50 hours into Zelda and I hit my wall. Started playing Has Been Heroes and am about 6 hours into that and living it. Finally beat a run which drops a ton of new stuff. Just got destroyed by a new 2nd boss and can't wait to put more hours into it

Yea that happened to me too. Couldn't put Zelda down and now I've veered off elsewhere (Nioh, or adult Zelda lol)

*sigh*

+ Tier 1 of the THQ playstation bundle

+ Record of Agarest War, Zero, & 2

+ PaRappa the Rapper 2

grumblegrumble stupid flash sale

I'm close to plat-ing Horizon. I would have by now, but I keep stopping to take pictures (no regrets!). I'm still chipping away at Hyperdevotion Noire.

Spent $28 for all the apples I could want in Team Kirby Clash Deluxe. I still cannot believe I did that almost beat it already though. I finally spent a shit load of money on a F2P game I feel terrible. Sold my copy of FF XV going to wait for the complete edition and am stuck on the last difficulty on Overwatch's Uprising challenge. That last section is difficult. Well at least The Walking Dead episode 4 comes out on the 25th but I still have little to play till the release of Prey.

Beaten 13
Playing Overwatch
Backlog The Walking Dead PS4 Team Kirby Clash Deluxe 3DS

Well I feel terrible. Spent $28 for all the apples I could want in Team Kirby Clash Deluxe which was still not enough. I still cannot believe I did that beat it though. I finally spent a shit load of money on a F2P game and I feel terrible. It is not worth spending that much on in my opinion unless they add more content. The lack of a true Meta Knight fight was strange but they added some people from the Snes game the owl flying by, the hamster and even a skin of the pink thing not sure what it was called. Sold my copy of FF XV going to wait for the complete edition and am stuck on the last difficulty on Overwatch's Uprising challenge. That last section is difficult. Well at least The Walking Dead episode 4 comes out on the 25th and Guardians of the Galaxy on the 18th but I still have little to play till the release of Prey.

Beaten 13
Playing Overwatch
Backlog The Walking Dead PS4

Beat Zelda: Breath of the Wild

*phew* 150 hours, all 120 shrines, a few armors maxed out.

Gannon was a bit on the easy side. I ate one meal to buff my armor and that's it. His final form didn't even touch me I think. Really fun game. My daughter really got into it with me. She made me promise I wouldn't beat it without her. I was amazed how much her mom didn't mind that we played. It'll be a cool little memory for just me and her.

Now onto Persona 5. Don't think I'll let her watch me play that. I'm about 8 hours in and there's some bad words and questionable material.

I'm approaching 15 hours into Has Been Heroes and loving it more and more.
I honestly only want to play on my switch even though I have so many other games on other systems that need it but whatever.

I keep wanting to pick up Binding of Isaac but can't pull the trigger

Beat Guardians of the Galaxy Episode 1. At first I didn't like the character design and voice actors after watching the movie but it grew on me. It was a bit short but I didn't get a chance to time how long. The after credits bit kind of ruined what was going to happen for me. I like the idea of a trailer of the next episode somewhat but not the way they did it.

Beaten 13
Playing Overwatch PC
Backlog The Walking Dead PS4 Guardians of the Galaxy PS4
Future Purchases Nier Automata Final Fantasy XV PS4 Prey PS4

Hey, guys! I've sort of been M.I.A lately, but I think it's for a good reason. I recently launched my own gaming blog called Backlogtopia where I've been reviewing games in my backlog. I wanted to wait until I had some content up before showing you guys and after five reviews I think it's good enough to show you guys. It would be awesome if you guys could check out Backiogtopia,  

Feel free to PM any suggestions on how I can improve the website.  Also, I am working out on a solid Twitch schedule, but for now I am just streaming whenever I can. 

I will also be doing my regular updates in this thread.

Here's what I've finished lately:
Beyond Eyes
The BIT.TRIP (finished as much as I am going to play of it) 
Dying: Reborn Vita
Batman: The Telltale Series

I know this isn't a traditional backlog story but I'm trying to get to level 100 in Star Wars Battlefront because dammit I want my Shoretrooper skin. 95, almost 96 so almost 4 levels to go. I'm eating my words here as I was sure this game's community would be dead or on life support ages ago so it's cool to be able to pick up after not playing since Christmas and still find games easy. I'm averaging a level a day with the time I get to play. I forgot how much I suck at shooters, props to some of you guys that can just barely look up from the other side of the map and get a headshot. If I played that good I would have been 100 within the first 3 months of release.

Finished Aces of the Luftwaffe and Bandit Six: Combined Arms. Working on Urban Trials Freestyle on the Vita. UTF gets pretty tough towards the ending, but overall a great game. Oh! I forgot that I also finished Mr. Massagy. Weird game but it's basically a 30 minute platinum if you use a guide and it's only $3.99.

The Walking Dead Episode 4. Decent but it seems to be building up to something great. Honestly stopped timing myself playing these but they are really short I think it was 40 minutes. Sonic Mania has gotten pushed release wise so I might just be getting Prey, Injustice 2, Fire Emblem and Friday The 13th: The Game. Prey and Friday The 13th: The Game might suck though. Decisions decisions. The Final Station has Steam only DLC. Guess I'll have to rebuy it for Steam. Really wish the PS4 had more updates for indy games. Beat the DLC was not worth a purchase. It was short tied in with the main story but the story is kind of a mess to me, had one weapon well two if you count the board thought I get a shotgun or assault rifle or whatever weapon they carried but the new enemies worked.

Beaten 14
Playing Overwatch PC

I still have my Trails of cold Steel Lionheart Edition for Vita in the shrink wrap on my night stand ... 

The Walking Dead Episode 4. Decent but it seems to be building up to something great. Honestly stopped timing myself playing these but they are really short I think it was 40 minutes. Sonic Mania has gotten pushed release wise so I might just be getting Prey, Injustice 2, Fire Emblem and Friday The 13th: The Game. Prey and Friday The 13th: The Game might suck though. Decisions decisions. The Final Station has Steam only DLC. Guess I'll have to rebuy it for Steam. Really wish the PS4 had more updates for indy games. Beat the DLC was not worth a purchase. It was short tied in with the main story but the story is kind of a mess to me, had one weapon well two if you count the board thought I get a shotgun or assault rifle or whatever weapon they carried but the new enemies worked.

Beaten 14
Playing Overwatch PC
Ahh this blows. I hate how short these have gotten yet still paying full price. Let me know how Guardians of the Galaxy is. I plan on picking that up but I'm afraid it's another 45 min per episode bullshit.

Ahh this blows. I hate how short these have gotten yet still paying full price. Let me know how Guardians of the Galaxy is. I plan on picking that up but I'm afraid it's another 45 min per episode bullshit.
I played it already. It was short as well. Did not enjoy how they did the last sequence or the trailer as you might call it for the next episode you can check what I said in my previous posts. Well might as well update a bit did not enjoy the videos of Friday the 13th seems like another Dead By Daylight game. Prey I wonder if it will be a Duke Nukem or Bioshock.

Beaten 14
Playing Overwatch PC
Future Purchases Nier Automata Final Fantasy XV PS4 Prey PS4 Injustice 2 PS4 Fire Emblem 3DS

Been super busy with the backlog.

Finished:
Job Simulator
Curses 'n Chaos
LEGO The Hobbit
Little Nightmares
Super Exploding Zoo 
The Silver Case
10 Second Ninja X 

bread's done
Back