The CAG Pokemon Trading/Discussion Thread

I think we should get a friend code / safari list going on the op. Would be nice to have them up in one central place!

...Another...what...what is this madness?!  QQ.

And while OT: I wanna trade Charizard X Mega (I kept his base name) NA Reg for Y Mega. 60+?

Hes 61

Has FireSpin

Flamethrower

&

Fire Pledge

I prefer the more vanilla feel of Char Y....I regret giving Y to boytoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've gotten like 5 charmanders and 3 Froakies through wonder trading...wish I could get squirtle, chespin and bulbasaur

I've gotten like 5 charmanders and 3 Froakies through wonder trading...wish I could get squirtle, chespin and bulbasaur
Go to GTS, Deposit a pokemon you dont want and ask for them one by one. Then exit wait 3min and open GTS again~

I will give you chespin for non US charmander if u have one.

I got a female squirtle thru WTS that you can use to breed if you want. Just asking for her back when you are done + a neutral charmander.

...Another...what...what is this madness?! QQ.

And while OT: I wanna trade Charizard X Mega (I kept his base name) NA Reg for Y Mega. 60+?

Hes 61

Has FireSpin

Flamethrower

&

Fire Pledge

I prefer the more vanilla feel of Char Y....I regret giving Y to boytoy.
Cant you just trade the meg stones? I would trade you my Charizardite y for your charizardite x. we could just swap them on weedles or something.

I have a Charizard in Y but she's level 40 and I'm rather attached

I got a level 1 squirtle through wonder trade that knew Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse.

Apparently someone has bred the best Mega Blastoise and is dumping their leftovers onto wonder trade.

Anybody with a spare Slyveon, preferably low level, wanna trade one for a Level 1 Anorith? I'll be on later tonight if anybody is down to do that. Shoot a PM if interested.

I love how I manage to get Pokerus myself even before I find one shiny in game.

But oh well. I have Pokerus on some of my guys and can help people out if they need it.

Let me know if you need it!

(I am looking for a Ditto with An Adamant nature if anybody has one offchance!)

But oh well. I have Pokerus on some of my guys and can help people out if they need it.

If itll help with E4 in any manner I'll give you xerneas or something to infect o:

I'm hunting dittos right now for a 0 speed IV one. I can trade you an adamant ditto when I find a second one since I don't think I have an extra.

I'm hunting dittos right now for a 0 speed IV one. I can trade you an adamant ditto when I find a second one since I don't think I have an extra.
Is there an easy way to tell what a pokemon's ivs are? I tried to google it before and everywhere I saw kept mentioning being level 50 or 100.

Is there an easy way to tell what a pokemon's ivs are? I tried to google it before and everywhere I saw kept mentioning being level 50 or 100.
Post Elite 4 there's a guy in kiloude city pokemon center who will tell you. Not in numbers though.

I got a level 1 squirtle through wonder trade that knew Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse.

Apparently someone has bred the best Mega Blastoise and is dumping their leftovers onto wonder trade.
They probably bred it with Clawitzer. They are both water and clawitzer learns all the pulses and aura sphere.

So I'm post game and playing Friend Safari.

The way it works if the person is on your Friends list on your 3DS you get to pokemon depending on their type.

If your both of you have beat the elite for, you have 3 slots and some with Hidden Abilities.

Picked up the first gen started and some cool dragons.

Need a normal person for some Eevee's so I can make some Eevoltions.

Click Here for List

I have been Ditto farming in a friend's safari as of late, for those 3 IV Dittos. But in doing so I have a lot of 2 IV ones in my PC. And a lot of them have Pokerus or their hidden abilities.

So if anybody wants any for breeding or fighting purposes let me know!

I have been Ditto farming in a friend's safari as of late, for those 3 IV Dittos. But in doing so I have a lot of 2 IV ones in my PC. And a lot of them have Pokerus or their hidden abilities.

So if anybody wants any for breeding or fighting purposes let me know!
Do you happen to have a Modest one and/or Adamant.

I have DW Charmeleon, Chespin evolved form, DW Froakie

Can anyone do me a huge solid? I'm looking for a hidden ability female bulbasuar or any in the line. Looking to breed an awesome Venasuar with chlorophyl.

I have all 6 female starters if one of those interests you. 

These trainers are real jerks in the battle maison. It helped point out some of the flaws in my team, though. Gonna need a physical attacker.

Going to try making a team this week. I might not bother going for IVs. That seems to be way too time consuming. 

._.

Made a spreadsheet of everybody that has posted thus far in this thread and in the main pokemon thread.

Added all the forum names and friend codes. Any other information such as names or safari pokemon I added as well if it was mentioned.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjvZl06CdWeJdFVQYndHbF9KUHJJNFRSaEtETXV6a1E&usp=sharing

Said this in the other thread, but feel free to make suggestions for other possible columns to add as well.
I have a electric safari and my gfs is psychic. Just FYI.

I have a electric safari and my gfs is psychic. Just FYI.
Thanks. Added them in. On a side note, I did make it editable for anyone if they want to add their own information. Or at least, I think I did. First time creating a google doc.

Edit: Apparently, it wasn't editable before. While it was not protected, apparently there was a hidden setting to make it editable by anybody with a link. It is fixed now however.

Very nice, I just updated some of my info.

Does anyone have a Timid nature Gastly?

Started my X game and Wonder Traded a bunch of Com Mons. Got a Hariyama, Tauros, Gardevoir, and Dratini before the first Gym.

I've almost beaten it, but as soon as I beat it I'm probably going to wonder trade off all my spare starters and restart the game with the wonder trade challenge (catch 5 pokemon at the beginning, and wonder trade your starter with those other 5, and play the whole game using those five).  Beating the game has turned into a bit of a hassle, though, because all of my pokemon are level 75-ish, and I just beat the 8th gym)

bread's done
Back