The CAG Pokemon Trading/Discussion Thread

I've almost beaten it, but as soon as I beat it I'm probably going to wonder trade off all my spare starters and restart the game with the wonder trade challenge (catch 5 pokemon at the beginning, and wonder trade your starter with those other 5, and play the whole game using those five). Beating the game has turned into a bit of a hassle, though, because all of my pokemon are level 75-ish, and I just beat the 8th gym)
What version do you have? Wouldn't mind getting some of those version exclusive mega stones.

I've had that happen several times with Klefki, Dunsparce and Psyduck.

I'm looking for a Shiny Ampharos or Mareep if anybody has the hook-up. 

Grab a whole bunch of pokemon and do some wonder trading there's a good chance you'll get something good, as long as you keep trading.

I had a lot of time to kill, so I started doing breeding for my battle group. I was lucky enough to find  a Ditto Safari and get a 4 IV ditto. Then proceeded to waste a lot of time and finally got a 6 IV Charmander. I know, he doesn't need to be 6 IV, but I wanted to get at least one pokemon to be that level for "fun". Anyway, I now have a bunch of 5 IV Charmanders with Modest Nature and Outrage move if anyone wants to trade. 

I had a lot of time to kill, so I started doing breeding for my battle group. I was lucky enough to find a Ditto Safari and get a 4 IV ditto. Then proceeded to waste a lot of time and finally got a 6 IV Charmander. I know, he doesn't need to be 6 IV, but I wanted to get at least one pokemon to be that level for "fun". Anyway, I now have a bunch of 5 IV Charmanders with Modest Nature and Outrage move if anyone wants to trade.
I want one!

I am looking to complete my collection of Vivillions. 

I have for trade: Elegent,  Modern, High Plains, Polar, Marine

Want: Archipelago, Garden, Icy Snow, Jungle, Monsoon, Ocean, River, Sandstorm

I can give any Pokemon Pokerus if wanted.

Also have a bunch of other Pokemon I am willing to trade for a pattern I need. I don't dabble in IVs/EVs. PM if you want to trade

I also have a Vivillion Friend Safari so add me and hopefully we can get more than Elegants being spammed on the GTS  3539-9428-7958. PM if you are adding or if you are on the Google Doc I will be adding people from there

Last edited by a moderator:
I went ahead and added all of my info to that document. My safari's bug with Combee, Volbeat, and Heracross, just fyi.

My friend code: 0774-4292-1758

I would like to know what Pokemon I have in my safari.

Looking for safaris with Froakie with protean and dittos

PM me if you add me

Little tip, if you are trying to complete the Pokedex, just put a Tympole up on GTS. Japan loves them. Just traded a bunch for Electivire, Dusknoir, and Gliscor.

Have been breeding Scythers all day long. Haven't gotten the right combination yet, I want an Adamant Technician.

I meant to ask this in here, but does anyone have two Dusk stones they can send me?  I need some to evolve two of my pokemon to their final forms (I did my version of the wonder trade challenge, I trade my starter and 5 others for things on wonder trade with two rule exceptions.  I retraded anything that was out of my trainable range, and I was allowed two extra trades to help prevent completely worthless pokemon, aka I wouldn't end up with 6 Scatterbugs).  I ended up with a litwik, a pansear, a honedge, a klefki, a male ralts (I would've saved it to evolve to the male final form, but I thought I would have access to the mega form so I evolved it to gardevoir), and a Spoink.  Interesting team, I must say.

Sorry for the late response. I'm looking for a good IV Ditto + the breeding items (Everstone, Destiny Knot) plus the power items (sans Power Bracer)
You get the everstone and the destiny knot in game, just talk to the right people. Power items are really cheap, you can get those post E4.

Might be a long shot but I just started playing B/W again and needed a trade buddy.

1. Need someone to just trade for my Gurdurr and send him back so I can evolve him

2. Another trade back but I wanted to do my Karrablast for your Shelmet, so I can get Escavalier.

Anyone willing to boot up their game and help me out on these two?

Anyone want to trade legendaries? I am looking for Shaymin, Darkrai, and Genesect.  I have Jirachi, Entai, legendary birds, Cresselia, Dialga, Mewtwo, Giratina, Lugia, Uxie, Azelf, and Celebi. And if you are into shinies I have a shiny Gyarados and shiny Scatterbug. Also have the harder to get island Vivilion. PM me if you want to trade. Thanks.

Really just finished the Pokemon X last week and currently looking for friend safaris with Squirtle and of course, Ditto.

Friend code: 2852-8825-2969

I'm told that my safari is steel type,steel type, with Mawile, Forretress and I dunno what yet.

Please pm your friend code if you add me so I can add you back.

bread's done
Back