The "Can't we all just get along?" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']Does the new season of The Office start tonight?[/quote]

nope though they are reairing the finale of Earl that is supposed to have new footage or some shit. There really isn't anything on beyond the finale of Burn Notice

[quote name='Strell']
Also, you Halo 3 getting-it-early mufuckaz are spoiled. A few days ago you were fine with waiting until the 25th, and now you are super concerned with not getting it before that.[/quote]

I'm fine with getting it on the 25th.

Like I said it was just a shot to see if I really could get it early.. and I dont know if thats going to be happening... why list it ''in stock'' and be told its shipping right away if its not? Why pay overnight shipping if its not even going to ship? I'm just concerned about that. If I dont get it this way, I'll probably have to wait till Wednesday or Thursday.

[quote name='Strell']Again, it's meant to be realistic the majority of the time.

Walk into any office in America and it's pretty obvious this is an accurate - if stylistically extreme - slice of life.

If you want something more skewed to fantasy - with easily delegated roles - you'll have to look elsewhere. That's all I'm saying.

Also, you Halo 3 getting-it-early mufuckaz are spoiled. A few days ago you were fine with waiting until the 25th, and now you are super concerned with not getting it before that.[/quote]
Maybe i'll have to watch it again. I base my judgements on only the first season, and as Maklershed said, it gets better in the second season.

It's just one of those things, like you first hear a live version of a song, so when you hear the studio version, you are inclined to like the live version better because you heard it first. I saw the British Office first, so i'm inclined to like it better.

Speaking of which, I am now about 5 episodes into Torchwood. It's a decent show. Not great, but pretty interesting. I just wish it was a little less hokey.

[quote name='Maklershed']Ahh. My Name is Earl sucks hard. There .. I said it.[/quote]
My girlfriend seems to like it, and what i've seen of it looks pretty funny, but I haven't seen enough of it to make a true judgement.

[quote name='Maklershed']Ahh. My Name is Earl sucks hard. There .. I said it.[/quote]

I wouldn't say it sucks but last two seasons they have been spinning their tires but going nowhere. Its a limited premise and its obvious that they are really trying to stretch it

I like Earl. Only started watching it because it was on in the same hour as Office so that made i really easy to DVR, but it really grew on me.

Survivor starts tonight, but that's pretty much it. Well, there's a new Lobster Wars as well, but that show is pretty much crap compared to Deadliest Catch. And a new Don't Forget the Lyrics, but I'm giving up on the show once the other big guns start up in that time slot next week.

[quote name='Maklershed']Speaking of Torchwood .. I enjoyed the girl on girl action in episode 2 :)[/quote]

I always "meh" at girl on girl when the clothes stay on.

How about the girl on alien in episode 7?

[quote name='shrike4242']Temp, I'm assuming you're DLing Torchwood from the web, since they're only 2 episodes in on BBC America?[/quote]

Nope. Downloading them would be illegal.

La chica de mexico came and stayed over last night. Good times although there wasn't too much action. Better than nothing :lol:.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I always "meh" at girl on girl when the clothes stay on.

How about the girl on alien in episode 7?[/quote]

Dont know. They're only on episode 2 on BBC America. Speaking of Torchwood, I just started watching Doctor Who two weeks ago and last night I saw the episode where Torchwood apparently spun off from. In the 1800s Queen Victoria was taken over by alien werewolf entity and created Torchwood as a group to keep Dr. Who away from her. Crazy.

[quote name='Eviltude']La chica de mexico came and stayed over last night. Good times although there wasn't too much action. Better than nothing :lol:.[/quote]

It amazes me that people live in Virginia Beach. It's like living in Disney Land.

[quote name='Eviltude']La chica de mexico came and stayed over last night. Good times although there wasn't too much action. Better than nothing :lol:.[/quote]

Did you have a heavy petting zoo atleast?

Maybe a spitswap?

[quote name='Maklershed']Dont know. They're only on episode 2 on BBC America. Speaking of Torchwood, I just started watching Doctor Who two weeks ago and last night I saw the episode where Torchwood apparently spun off from. In the 1800s Queen Victoria was taken over by alien werewolf entity and created Torchwood as a group to keep Dr. Who away from her. Crazy.[/quote]

Ah, so that explains the hokeyness. I saw a few eps. of doctor who, but it made me cringe so much that I had to turn it off. I still cringe a little now and then when I watch Torchwood.

WAIT A MINUTE!

Why is the HALO 3 360 selling for that much.
Wait, what is the regular price on that?

I saw at least 40 of them at Frys yesterday standing in the middle of an aisle.

[quote name='Maklershed']Dont know. They're only on episode 2 on BBC America. Speaking of Torchwood, I just started watching Doctor Who two weeks ago and last night I saw the episode where Torchwood apparently spun off from. In the 1800s Queen Victoria was taken over by alien werewolf entity and created Torchwood as a group to keep Dr. Who away from her. Crazy.[/quote]That's an interesting little episode. Plus, later on at the end of Season 2, you see what happens to Torchwood One.

That reminds me, I need to go watch Ep 2 from the Tivo it's sitting on.

[quote name='dallow']WAIT A MINUTE!

I saw at least 40 of them at Frys yesterday standing in the middle of an aisle.[/quote]

$140 I think is the retail price. If you're serious, you better get your ass over there NOW and buy every one of them.

[quote name='TFN']Did you have a heavy petting zoo atleast?

Maybe a spitswap?[/QUOTE]
A right good feeling up but she just wanted to make out....for like an hour. That's fine though I guess.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']It amazes me that people live in Virginia Beach. It's like living in Disney Land.[/QUOTE]
It's nice but boring when you live here. It's been cool and cloudy the passed few days, which I love.

[quote name='TFN']Yeah, Newegg fux0red up.

Oh well, Halo 3 for 53.99 is fine and it'll be in my hands when I get home from work.[/QUOTE]
:O

Look at the Cheeseburgers through zew's Gamercard.

Shit is mad-crazy.

O:

[quote name='shrike4242']That's an interesting little episode. Plus, later on at the end of Season 2, you see what happens to Torchwood One.

That reminds me, I need to go watch Ep 2 from the Tivo it's sitting on.[/quote]

Man, I sure miss having cable.

[quote name='dallow']WAIT A MINUTE!

I saw at least 40 of them at Frys yesterday standing in the middle of an aisle.[/quote]

unrelated question, mr triple.

what's the deal with the standard background for the xmb that changes colors? mine's always rolling with some shade of red if it's not black... i'm not a fan of red, so I grabbed a flOw wallpaper, but i'd still like to know what's up.

[quote name='Brak']:O

Look at the Cheeseburgers through zew's Gamercard.

Shit is mad-crazy.

O:[/quote]

Xbox.com says nothing about Cheeseboigas.

Temp, that's for the console. Not the game.

Frosty, it depends on the time of day.
Sounds like you only play from the evening to night.

[quote name='TFN']Xbox.com says nothing about Cheeseboigas.[/QUOTE]
I know.

I wonder if Microburger froze Halo 3's connectivity to Live, or something.

Now I'm feeling that fuckin' rush: Should I order Halo 3 now, or wait 'til I get the Limited Edition on Tuesday? :bomb:

[quote name='dallow']Temp, that's for the console. Not the game.

Frosty, it depends on the time of day.
Sounds like you only play from the evening to night.[/quote]

Ohhhh. Well that makes sense. Lol. Sorry! False alarm!

[quote name='Brak']I know.

I wonder if Microburger froze Halo 3's connectivity to Live, or something.

Now I'm feeling that fuckin' rush: Should I order Halo 3 now, or wait 'til I get the Limited Edition on Tuesday? :bomb:[/quote]

CHILL!

Just wait, dumbass.

[quote name='Eviltude']A right good feeling up but she just wanted to make out....for like an hour. That's fine though I guess.

It's nice but boring when you live here. It's been cool and cloudy the passed few days, which I love.[/quote]
Oh come on! The beach is right there! And all those fun houses? Try living in upstate NY for a while, you'll be begging to go back.

I love Angie's Hostel.

[quote name='TFN']CHILL!

Just wait, dumbass.[/quote]

QFT

[quote name='Temporaryscars']QFT[/QUOTE]
Which part? 'Cos I'll smear your fuckin' facial features around, with my hands, after I'm down with TFN.

[quote name='Brak']Which part? 'Cos I'll smear your fuckin' facial features around, with my hands, after I'm down with TFN.[/quote]

Violence solves nothing you fool!

Any word of Metal Gear Solid 4 Demo on PSN? I know it's playable at TGS but I haven't heard anything about it being brought over.

Know what would be great? If it was put on XBOX Live...all the PS3 fanboys would crap thier pants in one collective crap!!! What a way to announce to the world that MGS4 is going multi-format!

But hey, at least it has rumble!

[quote name='Brak']Which part? 'Cos I'll smear your fuckin' facial features around, with my hands, after I'm down with TFN.[/quote]That should be something worth capturing on film.

[quote name='Number83']Any word of Metal Gear Solid 4 Demo on PSN? I know it's playable at TGS but I haven't heard anything about it being brought over.

Know what would be great? If it was put on XBOX Live...all the PS3 fanboys would crap thier pants in one collective crap!!! What a way to announce to the world that MGS4 is going multi-format!

But hey, at least it has rumble![/quote]

Lol...that's pretty evil. I loved Metal Gear for the PS, but I can't stand all the ones that have come since. A shame really.

[quote name='shrike4242']That should be something worth capturing on film.[/QUOTE]
There can't be any evidence.

[quote name='Number83']Any word of Metal Gear Solid 4 Demo on PSN? I know it's playable at TGS but I haven't heard anything about it being brought over.

But hey, at least it has rumble![/quote]

(a) Rumble sucks. Not needed in the slightest -- but if it causes the non-rumble controllers to be cheaper, then hooray for the return of the rumble.

(b) Just because something is playable at a tradeshow/expo doesn't mean the demo is imminent on whatever service is offered -- MGS4 will be no exception. A playable build is much different than having a level or so extracted from a completed gold version of a game.

(c) MGS4 is about as likely to go multi-format at this point as it would be to see Halo 3 or Gears of War show up on the PSN. Won't happen.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'd smear your facial features first, except by the looks of things, somebody beat me to it. :roll:[/quote]

You dont even get what he means by ''smearing your facial features''.

Its quite hilarious. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back