The "Can't we all just get along?" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TFN']You dont even get what he means by ''smearing your facial features''.

Its quite hilarious. :p[/quote]

You're right, I don't. Give a brutha a clue!

I like the Dualshock. The 360 controller is good, but I've been playing PlayStation since I was like 8 so it's safe to say I'm used to that over anything else.

I'm kinda glad the PS3 is going back to rumble. Now, if they'd drop the motion sensing, I'd be sold.

I've been kinda worried about that, because I hold the controller at an angle - with my right hand higher than my left (probably a hold-over from the old Atari days where I'd use my left hand to hold the bottom of the controller and my right hand on the joystick).

I know it's probably a dumb thing to fret over and it really isn't that big of a deal...

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Rocko, you are a dirty bastard.

You know why.[/quote]

Its all good, I thought you were a ghetto looking white guy.

Totaaaalllly wrong.

[quote name='Brak']GONNA GO PICK UP SKATE., TFN. BITCH.[/quote]

Yay! You wanna go skating when I get out of work? I know some good spots we can hit up. ^__^

[quote name='Eviltude']I like the Dualshock. The 360 controller is good, but I've been playing PlayStation since I was like 8 so it's safe to say I'm used to that over anything else.[/quote]

Really? I don't like the lack of triggers. Now don't get me wrong, I don't hate the Dualshock, it's probably my second or third favorite. I also don't like the sticks, they seem a bit too loose. I had a hard time aiming in Resident Evil 4. Though, I'm pretty eager to try out Dualshock 3. Maybe these problems have been fixed a bit.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I'm kinda glad the PS3 is going back to rumble. Now, if they'd drop the motion sensing, I'd be sold.

I've been kinda worried about that, because I hold the controller at an angle - with my right hand higher than my left (probably a hold-over from the old Atari days where I'd use my left hand to hold the bottom of the controller and my right hand on the joystick).

I know it's probably a dumb thing to fret over and it really isn't that big of a deal...[/quote]

Can you switch the MS off?

[quote name='TFN']Its all good, I thought you were a ghetto looking white guy.

Totaaaalllly wrong.[/QUOTE]

:lol: I might love hip-hop and rap, but I'm not a phony. I do kinda hate that shirt now.

[quote name='Eviltude']I like the Dualshock. The 360 controller is good, but I've been playing PlayStation since I was like 8 so it's safe to say I'm used to that over anything else.[/QUOTE]I understand dude. ;)

[quote name='Strell']C'moooooooon....someone make a grammatical error![/quote]

Why? What is you're goal? Their isn't nobody hear that does that sort of thing.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Why? What is your goal? There isn't anybody here that does that sort of thing.[/QUOTE]

GRAMMAR.jpg

BAM NIGGA

GRAMMAR'D!

Woohoo, I promise I won't do this often at all. :) But I wanted to do it once.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I'm kinda glad the PS3 is going back to rumble. Now, if they'd drop the motion sensing, I'd be sold.

I know it's probably a dumb thing to fret over and it really isn't that big of a deal...[/quote]You're going to be waiting for a very long time for Sony to drop the MS.

Especially when games like Lair come out, where it's all MS.

[quote name='wubb']The Canadian dollar is just about even with the US dollar today.[/quote]Which makes their crap super expensive no?

We all thought you were fucking black, senorwahoo.[quote name='dcfox']There's a European Picnic at work today. I'm trying to figure out what exactly that entails.[/quote]

Don't wear the I Have Herpes shirt?

[quote name='dallow']Which makes their crap super expensive no?[/QUOTE]

Yep. There are good things about having a strong dollar and good things about having a weak dollar.

I'd like to get back to a strong dollar so a trip overseas would be a little cheaper.

But the real repurcussions are a possible future where making fun of Canadian money no longer makes sense.

[quote name='dallow']Actually Kojima has said he's working on an MGS4 demo for PSN based on the gameplay demo at TGS.

Release is TBA... :([/quote]
Didn't 1UP retract that?

Got skate.
[quote name='TFN']Yay! You wanna go skating when I get out of work? I know some good spots we can hit up. ^__^[/QUOTE]
Ok.

We need to kill that Stranglehold, though. I want that out of my life.

[quote name='TFN']We all thought you were fucking black, senorwahoo.[/quote]
Yeah, I thought he was black as well because of his av

Don't wear the I Have Herpes shirt?
Well, I wouldn't have to wear it if you didn't give me herpes. :roll:

[quote name='wubb']Yep. There are good things about having a strong dollar and good things about having a weak dollar.

I'd like to get back to a strong dollar so a trip overseas would be a little cheaper.

But the real repurcussions are a possible future where making fun of Canadian money no longer makes sense.[/quote]

Did you see that story CNN did on Montenegro? Man, I always thought a trip to East Europe would be horrible because Eastern Europeans always seem miserable (espc. Russians), but after reading about Montenegro, I really want to go.

In case you missed it.

God... Medal of Honor: Airborne sucks dick.

Granted, I needed to pick a third game from the TRU sale... but, for whatever reason, I forgot to consider the PS3 titles.

Coulda got Heavenly Sword, or whatever the shit that game's called. :bomb:

[quote name='senorwoohoo']That's cold, Shrike.

ICE COLD.

Sweet pun action.
[/quote] You're welcome, your iced coffee-ness. :D

[quote name='Brak']God... Medal of Honor: Airborne sucks dick.

Granted, I needed to pick a third game from the TRU sale... but, for whatever reason, I forgot to consider the PS3 titles.

Coulda got Heavenly Sword, or whatever the shit that game's called. :bomb:[/quote]I think if I go down the $60 route for games, it would be Warhawk, Oblivion GOTY and Blue Dragon. Not sure what else would be worth picking up that won't drop for a while. Oblivion won't, and I doubt Warhawk will, as it's available for DL for $40 minus the headset.

[quote name='shrike4242']You're welcome, your iced coffee-ness. :D[/QUOTE]

Only hot coffee from this point on. It got fuckin' chilly here over the past few days.

[quote name='Brak']God... Medal of Honor: Airborne sucks dick.

Coulda got Heavenly Sword, or whatever the shit that game's called. :bomb:[/quote]
Ah come on, it wasn't that bad. It's not $60 fun, but still, it's not horrible. Give it a shot...or, sell it to me for $20. :D

Edit: Why does everyone love this TRU deal? I don't think it's that great of a deal.

[quote name='shrike4242']You're welcome, your iced coffee-ness. :D

I think if I go down the $60 route for games, it would be Warhawk, Oblivion GOTY and Blue Dragon. Not sure what else would be worth picking up that won't drop for a while. Oblivion won't, and I doubt Warhawk will, as it's available for DL for $40 minus the headset.[/QUOTE]
I actually bought Blue Dragon, but exchanged it for skate.

Blue Dragon interests me, a little... but I don't have the time for it, what with Halo 3 coming out so soon.

(I wound up getting DiRT, skate. and Medal of Shit.)
[quote name='Temporaryscars']Ah come on, it wasn't that bad. It's not $60 fun, but still, it's not horrible. Give it a shot...or, sell it to me for $20. :D[/QUOTE]
I'm going to sell it after I beat it -- but not for twenty.

Multiplayer is a fuckin' nightmare / joke.

Oblivion GOTY is $60?

I thought it was supposed to be MSRP $40.

I went to TRU yesterday but like 20 minutes before they closed. Couldn't decide what to get.

Just got 2 Wii points cards.

I might go for the 3 PS3 games though.
But they didn't have Dirt.

[quote name='dallow']Really? :cry: :cry: :cry:[/quote]
Anyways, I think at this point MGS4 is running the risk of being overexposed. The new TGS trailer was pretty good though. Naomi :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back