The "Casey Rybread gets drunk off 2 beers" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='PlumeNoir']I hear "Hell's Kitchen," I think Daredevil. And I'm old enough to remember Frank Miller's Daredevil, so that is the Daredevil I think of.

Then I think about Blind people. Then Blind chicks, and how cool it'd be to date one. Even though the blind can still see personality flaws, you wouldn't need to even hide the video camera in the bedroom. Then you can upload it to the web - how'd she know?

That is about when my train of thought derails and I see we have potato chips.

I think I'll have some potato chips.

I wish I could cook. Then I could be on Hell's Kitchen.[/quote]:lol: That's just wrong.

I'm gonna post these occasionally so yall can see how shit comes together in Paint;

atotstep1outlineig1.png

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Well you're in line after my 6 baby mama's Child Support and that hit n Run on that Endangered Spectacled Bar when I was in Honduras.[/QUOTE]
Man, all that's going to be left are some empty liquor bottles and three copies of Life is Beautiful on VHS.

[quote name='darthbudge']You're doing it wrong.[/quote]
Nope. The shitty reload add-on can't stand when I click the last post link for a thread.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']damn, wish I had any online games. all I got is RB on 360, and nothing else. I think the impact of my alcoholism is starting to set in.[/QUOTE]
You're doing it wrong.

It was more like 10 minutes Trakan. I ended up drinking something like 8 beers in an hour and a half. I won't lie and say I wasn't fucked up, but in my defense I didn't really eat all that much before I started drinking so that made it even worse. I was mainly drinking Black and Tans and regular Yuengling.

Aside from that, everything is true. And yes I do love calling Brak Bayxter.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I hear "Hell's Kitchen," I think Daredevil. And I'm old enough to remember Frank Miller's Daredevil, so that is the Daredevil I think of.

Then I think about Blind people. Then Blind chicks, and how cool it'd be to date one. Even though the blind can still see personality flaws, you wouldn't need to even hide the video camera in the bedroom. Then you can upload it to the web - how'd she know?

That is about when my train of thought derails and I see we have potato chips.

I think I'll have some potato chips.

I wish I could cook. Then I could be on Hell's Kitchen.[/QUOTE]

Start blogging. That's a fantastic first post. :lol:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']So we playing Gears, or can I go whip Wubb on MKwii/Brawl?[/QUOTE]

I haven't played Brawl in ages. I need to go online to kick some JFD and Wubb ass, but not tonight.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Nope. The shitty reload add-on can't stand when I click the last post link for a thread.[/QUOTE]

So I know to avoid it, which shitty reload add-on is this?

I told someone before, I have a feeling it would probably take me 1 1/2 beers to get drunk (I'm a small guy). I dunno if I will try to find out. :lol:

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I told someone before, I have a feeling it would probably take me 1 1/2 beers to get drunk (I'm a small guy). I dunno if I will try to find out. :lol:[/quote]

Try it. Right now. Just go get a beer, drink it and see how you feel.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Getting drunk on 2 KeyStoL's sound pretty good now, N4E?[/QUOTE]

Dude, it takes about 8 before I even get buzzed. :cool:

fuck Key Stone's, it's all aboot that Labatt Blue

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The Mana Knight']I told someone before, I have a feeling it would probably take me 1 1/2 beers to get drunk (I'm a small guy). I dunno if I will try to find out. :lol:[/quote]

Stop trying to out-pussy everybody. Let Casey bathe in his humiliation for once.

[quote name='seanr1221']Looks like Gears is in 15 minutes.

Now what happened to Rock...[/quote]

I should get better at Gears so I can play some reindeer games :cry:

Does the VIA VT 8237 Chipset work with the Slax Live CD?

EDIT: How much alcohol is in a shot of Tequila compared to regular sized beer?

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I should get better at Gears so I can play some reindeer games :cry:[/quote]

Better?

This will be my second time playing over Live

You have no excuse

[quote name='manthing']15 minutes? Wonderful

Enough time to get killed by RAAM 10 times

:cry:[/quote]

$$$$a go crouch behind the right block that is near the end of the car you start on. Bow him in the chest so that the bow is right on the block basically. Lancer his ass after you hit him and he will die hella quick.

Sometimes he doesn't glitch on the block, but he does it enough where it should take long to beat him.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']LiLbOo, you still need that FM dealie for your iPod?[/QUOTE]

Just looking around, you have/know of one?

Scored bad company for $20 and Mass Effect off some guy standing outside gamestop. Kinda looked like Tyrone Biggums with a raiders jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back