The "Casey Rybread gets drunk off 2 beers" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']Try it. Right now. Just go get a beer, drink it and see how you feel.[/QUOTE]TBH, if my parents weren't home, I'd actually do it right now (my Dad doesn't want me touching his beer, but he doesn't have the good beer anyway). I know it sounds like an excuse, but in reality, I kind of feel like it having a beer (should have tried last Friday while visiting a friend). Oh well.

I want a custom made avatar!
BAAAAAANKY?????!?! ::puts on good hair::

--
[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']
Juss PM ur address Boo, and I'll drop it at the PO when I have a chance. And money. :p
[/QUOTE]

Aww! Thank you! Don't rush this either! Any reason why your just..throwin this out? LOL

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Just out of curiosity, what kind of beer does your dad have?[/QUOTE]I believe it's Stroh's Light?? I can't spell it, it has been in our refrigerator for years. If it was Bud or Miller, I'd try that.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Just add some pointy ears and a foxtail and you'll be more recoginzed than half the shit at Deviant art.[/quote]

Oh. Oh God. That might be a fate worse than death.

Stay away from Bud, or else you'll turn into Casey Rybread.

If you're going to try miller, try out Miller Bock Ale. It's a really good dark beer that hits the spot on a hot day. I don't know if it's in stores, but my local Outback has it on tap.

[quote name='seanr1221']Lol @ bud being "good beer"[/QUOTE]

Bud is alright. Miller taste like ass.

I'm a big fan of Corona, St. Paulie Girl, and Heineken.

I had some Blue Moon a couple days back. My god is that the worst beer I have ever had in my life.

[quote name='seanr1221']Lol @ bud being "good beer"[/QUOTE]It just came up off the top of my head. I know for sure Bud is the kind of beer I had at a wedding back when I was a kid.

I understand most will not agree about favorite beer, since most people I hear talking about it, rarely agree on which the best is.

Blue Moon is good.
[quote name='The Mana Knight']I believe it's Stroh's Light?? I can't spell it, it has been in our refrigerator for years. If it was Bud or Miller, I'd try that.[/quote]:rofl:

Blue Moon is alright, though it pales in comparison with Wydmer Hefeweizen. Blue moon just has a weird aftertaste. And all hef's need to be accompanied by a lemon.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Needs more androgyny.[/QUOTE]
Needs more gender confusion and nipple lasers.

Oh wait....

picture.php

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Any of ya dudes have a Goose Island beer? Or is it a Chicago thing?

That tee is FADED, Zuu.
[/quote]There's this BBQ restaurant called "Famous Dave's," for some reason they keep their bottles of BBQ sauce in goose island beer cartons.

I mean seriously, TMK. You don't have friends that invite you to go eat and drink? I'm starting to doubt your credibility as a 25 year old non-driving prude.

and Zew is drunk like a motherfucker. He don't drink caaaaaaannnns, motherfucker!

Last week I tried out Leinenkugel Berry Weiss. It may have been one of the girliest beers I've ever seen, but I have to admit I liked it. It's mixed with blackberry juice to make a bizarre flavor.

I just finished watching Gotham Knight. It was okay. Only 2-3 really good ones. The rest of the stories were meh. I do like how they all tie in, though.

[quote name='dcfox']I just finished watching Gotham Knight. It was okay. Only 2-3 really good ones. The rest of the stories were meh. I do like how they all tie in, though.[/QUOTE]

That's kind of how I felt. Which ones did you like the most?

A lot of the voice actors in Gotham Knight come from past DC cartoon series. Besides Kevin Conroy, a lot of the voice actors from teen titans were in it.

None of you have any taste in beer........

.....except for maybe Zewone. He does aight.

KKKasey, you're a lightweight. Cough up your address and I'll send you a "beer".

Signed,

Rummy McDrunkerson

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Wasn't the first Gotham Knight story an episode of the original batman cartoon? What a rip off[/quote]Kind of, but done in a bit more realistic way.
After these kids tell all their stories, you see that Batman is really just a guy in tights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back