The "Casey Rybread gets drunk off 2 beers" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']Why don't you just draw up your own avatar? Banky doesn't like bad knockoffs.[/quote]

Im not a good drawererer

and LP made this for me.

Shut the fuck up utopianmachine.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Im not a good drawererer

and LP made this for me.

Shut the fuck up utopianmachine.[/QUOTE]

Just trace this and color it brown.

gonzo.jpg

Ok, don't tell anyone I told you this, but:

Im not actually popular in the OTT. I tell myself that to make me feel better about myself.

Soodmeg is back bitches.

Just dropped a knife on my foot.

I set it down on my plate but and it feel off and stabbed me.

Bastard.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']I'll take you to see Wall-E, Fruitopia.

My friend's sister wants to go, but I know we'll just end up fucking in the parking lot.
[/quote]

I'm thinking I may have to go see it alone this weekend, but I'm trying to avoid this sad fate. If worst comes to worst, I'll try to get my stepmother to go with me. I'll trade bonding time for movie company. There's just something so pathetic about a girl going to a movie by herself.

Oh, and I'd go with you, moojie, but you're a itty bit far away. So suck it up and fly to me.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Ok, don't tell anyone I told you this, but:

Im not actually popular in the OTT. I tell myself that to make me feel better about myself.
[/quote]

No, really?

It's okay, brownstuff, we all come to the OTT looking for friendship and love and gayness and find only swearing, buttfucking, and grouphugs. But it's all right. It's the internets, after all.

I got that brew in honor of KKKasey last night, then I see you saying none of us have taste in beer and I realize, I did the right thing and fuck what marten thinks. fuckin fuck.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I got that brew in honor of KKKasey last night, then I see you saying none of us have taste in beer and I realize, I did the right thing and fuck what marten thinks. fuckin fuck.[/QUOTE]

How many fucks can you fit in a sentence?

Is your avvie really you, Slim Jim? If so, you look like a dear heart.

Thanks for the explanation. I've heard a little of what you're referring to before.

But I have discovered I'm quite good at kissing ass. Someone says, "You know what, I'm pretty damn great," and I go, "Why yes sir, you are, and here's a hand-written, carbon-copied list why."

[quote name='mr ryles']man I've had 2 heinekens to complement this pizza, I can barely stand up.........[/quote]

.........KKKasey Jr.

[quote name='Liquid 2']You know what, Utopian? I'm pretty damn great.[/quote]

Hurray for Licks!
party0011.gif

He not only glows in the dark, has Spidey-powers, and his own cappuccino maker, but he also makes damn fine waffles and has recently broken his addiction to icanhascheezburger.

So praise him, damnit, praise him with your unworthy breath. Break into song, and dance, and gleeful jubulation, and give unto him 10% of your earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back