The "Casey Rybread gets drunk off 2 beers" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='-Never4ever-']Dude, it takes about 8 before I even get buzzed. :cool:

fuck Key Stone's, it's all aboot that Labatt Blue[/QUOTE]
Of course it takes that many when you drink shitty beer.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']He will get a DUI, boodge. : /

Err... BUI?

Damn N4E, just stick to the hooch.
[/QUOTE]

But liqour is icky. besides, I get super duper fucked up on it. Where as I'm usually laid back and chilled when I drink. 4 or 5 beers and I'm not terrible to hang out with.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Of course it takes that many when you drink shitty beer.[/QUOTE]

Labatt's awesome & cheap. what do you drink that's so awesome?

[quote name='-Never4ever-']But liqour is icky. besides, I get super duper fucked up on it. Where as I'm usually laid back and chilled when I drink. 4 or 5 beers and I'm not terrible to hang out with.[/quote]

...Where the fuck was that last night?

I don't think anybody saw my question on the last page.

How much alcohol is in a shot of tequila compared to a regular sized beer?

The only downside to drinking beer.

NSFW?

Nice_Beer_Belly.jpg

[quote name='darthbudge']Try it. Right now. Just go get a beer, drink it and see how you feel.[/QUOTE]

thats not how his gimmick works. He'll tell the same stupid sad stories. He doesn't want to fix any of his social problems.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Reload Every, I think it was.[/quote]

Skip reload every and get tab mix plus. It includes a reload every plus lots of extra tab management features. You may need a "development" build of it, though.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Must you GIS everything I say?!?!?[/quote]

Yes

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Enough to clear your face up, Boodge.[/quote]

Well, I have actually had shots of tequila before. I just wasn't sure where that fell on the alcohol level.

Hmm that was fun. Makes me with the random battle thing would work.

I'll have to look for friend matches more often.

Also the OTT has lost it's honor. Sorry guys.

[quote name='joe2187']...Where the fuck was that last night?[/QUOTE]

Ask the good Captain Morgan. I was dealing with some issues and I dealt with them the wrong way.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Ask marten.[/QUOTE]

Goddamn it, just tell me. :/

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']The only downside to drinking beer.

NSFW?

Nice_Beer_Belly.jpg
[/QUOTE]

He looks pregnant.

Haha. I was kinda playing around with ya in the first match, Wubb.
That second one was kinda brutal.

Oh, and when you get the Smash Ball, press B to use it.

[quote name='zewone']one shot equals one beer roughly.[/quote]

Ok, well then I know I could handle two beers then. But that got me slightly shaky, but not slurring my speech or falling over or anything.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Ask the good Captain Morgan. I was dealing with some issues and I dealt with them the wrong way.

Goddamn it, just tell me. :/

He looks pregnant.[/QUOTE]
I'm just fucking with you. I'll drink whatever is cold, in a bottle, and has the best cost-to-alchohol by volume ratio.

Yeah I need to figure out what all the buttons do.

So you have to use the smash ball eh? I thought it just made your attacks more powerful. :lol:

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Budge, it usually is 1 shot = 1 can of beer = 1/2 glass of wine.....I think. Not too sure on the wine part.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was 1 glass of wine.

Anyway two drinks should get anyone who doesn't drink a lot at least a little tipsy. Unless they are a fridge lifter or something.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Is that Pixie?

Juss PM ur address Boo, and I'll drop it at the PO when I have a chance. And money. :p[/quote]

Heh...no. I don't draw Pixie. Court order.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']That Metro Station song "Shake it" is off the chain!

Im gonna shoot myself if i hear it on the radio one more time :bomb:
[/quote]

That song sucks.

Shake by Count Zero is much better.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I'm just fucking with you. I'll drink whatever is cold, in a bottle, and has the best cost-to-alchohol by volume ratio.[/QUOTE]

sounds like me, everyone of my drinking buddies are god damned fickled, so I'll drink whatever. Still, when I get the chance, I drink Labatt.

I

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back