The "Casey Rybread gets drunk off 2 beers" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
You happen to be hosting the room my crew was in, we could have made it weird and closed the room and played the waiting game. Instead, we played Hungry Hungry Hippos.

Oh yeah, shit, I forgot, we dodged the Old ryles for like 4 games. Shit, We're sorry. That must have been awkward and embarrassing. For you.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Oh yeah, shit, I forgot, we dodged the Old ryles for like 4 games. Shit, We're sorry. That must have been awkward and embarrassing. For you.[/QUOTE]

Am I the Old Ryles?

Put my Wii up on Craigslist. Going to list all my classic shit in a cheap bundle tomorrow to see if I can get rid of it on there as well.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Put my Wii up on Craigslist. [/quote]

...sell...your Wii?

I was pretty sure those words were blasphemy. But I forget, the OTT loves the red rings machine.

Hey, Liquid, get a smaller monitor. :cool:

----

I've seen every episode of UK Kitchen Nightmares so many times, but I'm still compelled to watch them. Ramsay is that $$$$a, that dude.

[quote name='utopianmachine']...sell...your Wii?

I was pretty sure those words were blasphemy. But I forget, the OTT loves the red rings machine.[/QUOTE]

I'll sell you my wii

[quote name='utopianmachine']...sell...your Wii?

I was pretty sure those words were blasphemy. But I forget, the OTT loves the red rings machine.[/quote]

New PC + Plane Tickets + broken home theater = That Wii has to go.

I hope I can get something close to what I listed it for. Put it up for 450 since I have a ton of shit for it.

I'm tempted to sell my Wii. There's nothing coming out any time soon that I'd want other than Animal Crossing.

I could net a nice sum between the system and all the controllers and games I have.

Oh shit! Tony Stewart just left Gibbs to form his own racing team. Glad to see him back in a Chevy and driving Hendrick hardware.

I am sure this news will make Brak happy.

[quote name='Rocko']I'm tempted to sell my Wii. There's nothing coming out any time soon that I'd want other than Animal Crossing.

I could net a nice sum between the system and all the controllers and games I have.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty much exactly how I feel. I'll probably keep it though for parties and such.

[quote name='zewone']Today in the mail I got the dvi-vga cable from KKKasey and my Rock Band drums from YF360G.com.
[/QUOTE]

What drum model did you wind up getting?

---

Good Gears games guys.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Oh shit! Tony Stewart just left Gibbs to form his own racing team. Glad to see him back in a Chevy and driving Hendrick hardware.

I am sure this news will make Brak happy.[/QUOTE]

only kkkasey finds this to be *news*

Look for the serial number, Zew.

It will either end in QM or EL.

I have a QM, which tends to not register red hits if you go too hard. However, you can check out the tube sock mod, which makes a big difference.

Bitch.

Don't try to kick MF DOOM knowledge to me. I'm the biggest DOOM fan on these boards.

madvillansb3.jpg

[quote name='zewone']Bitch.

Don't try to kick MF DOOM knowledge to me. I'm the biggest DOOM fan on these boards.

madvillansb3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

"Now we'll be right back after these messages. Fellas grab your nut sacks, chicks squeeze your breastises"

[quote name='utopianmachine']Alright, who can edit tags? I just realized there's an insinuating comment about me and moojie. How dare our love be posted to the world?[/quote]everyone.

Hey, zewone, Madvillain is actually two dudes that go by the hacker aliases "MF Doom" and "Madlib." You should check out their solo stuff, the have a couple of albums that are pretty good.

I don't know why I sucked the last few matches of Gears...I think I was intimidated by Jimbo's skill...also WTF Sean...out of no where you start kicking ass!?

Fun games...wish I could do this everynight.

-------

Sick sig Zew...what is it?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Hey, zewone, Madvillain is actually two dudes that go by the hacker aliases "MF Doom" and "Madlib." You should check out their solo stuff, the have a couple of albums that are pretty good.

That taxi movie sounds sweet but I have to watch this other movie first. It's about this guy who is a virgin and 40 years old but I can't remember the title. I think it was something like "The Bus That Wouldn't Slow Down."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back