The DemOTT Mang, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox']That was pretty awesome. Almost makes me want to start up TF2 again.[/QUOTE]

Is it out for the Wii?

[quote name='Maklershed']Yeah, like the DS Phat, DS Lite, DSi, GBA, Gameboy, N64, Super Nintendo, and NES.[/QUOTE]

Close. I've owned the DS Phat, 2 DS lites, DSi, 2 GBA SPs, GBC, 2 N64s, GC, and NES. But I've never owned a SNES.

[quote name='seanr1221']I hope I get some good graduation gifts today :whee:[/QUOTE]
I'd give you a "congratulations!", but... I cannot.

You see... You actually like Sacred 2.

I'm afraid that I can no longer take you seriously, seanr.

[quote name='seanr1221']That's really mean, Brak :/[/QUOTE]
I know. :cool:
[quote name='manthing']I'm sad that the Robocop :br: isn't good enough to warrant an upgrade over the DVD.[/QUOTE]
All you need is the Criterion version. :cool:

Oh yeah. I ordered The Road from Amazon yesterday. I hope it is good.

I was going to just get it from the library, but my mom owed a bunch of fees and she didn't want to pay them, so I couldn't check any books out. I was just going to pay the fees, but then I learned that it was just cheaper to buy the book. :lol:

[quote name='Brak']I know. :cool:

All you need is the Criterion version. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I got the 200x re-release. Looks good upscaled AND has the X-rated version.

[quote name='Maklershed']There needs to be a Criterion version of Road House and American Ninja. :lol:[/QUOTE]

It's like we're the same person, except I'm not bald...

[quote name='seanr1221']Brak, if you had to choose between a night with Sacred 2 or a night with a mouth-breathing 'gamer', which one would you pick?[/QUOTE]
What do you mean by "a night"? :lol:

Whatever it means, I'd rather spend a night with a mouth breathing "gamer".

[quote name='Maklershed']Nice. That's a great book budgemang. Did you get Hell's Angels too?[/QUOTE]

Not yet. I will probably get that after I finish The Road. I need to make sure I save some money for events this summer and not go and blow all of my money. :lol:

I've never read "Hell's Angels", but why do I imagine Hunter S. Thompson hiding behind one of those speaker crates, muttering, "Jesus Christ..!", while the Hell's Angels were killing people at that Rollin' Stones concert? :lol:

[quote name='Brak']I've never read "Hell's Angels", but why do I imagine Hunter S. Thompson hiding behind one of those speaker crates, muttering, "Jesus Christ..!", while the Hell's Angels were killing people at that Rollin' Stones concert? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I don't think he ever discusses that in Hells Angels. If I recall correctly the book mostly covers time he spent with them at a secluded campground in California and how their organization is set up. None the less, it would be fantastic to see it as a movie with Johnny Depp slinking around, getting the shit kicked out of him, getting high, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back