The DemOTT Mang, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS3_Slim_Concept.jpg

:drool:

That slim PS3 looks huge from the top, probably about 10" - 12" inches long, maybe more. If that's true, that's not so much of an innovation as a redesign. Maybe it will ventilate better or something positive, but it really doesn't seem reasonable unless it is somehow cheaper to make.

It's raining hard here and we decided to go out and eat at Red Lobster and some guys were walking on the side of the road near a huge puddle, and I couldn't help myself. I just had to hit the puddle with my car and send a tidal wave of brown sludge their way. I'm bad to the bone.

[quote name='Mojimbo']That was kind of an asshole thing to do, Temporaryscars.[/QUOTE]

They wore hats with flat brims and really long t-shirts (aka nightgowns), they had it coming.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Excuse me? Cheesy biscuits ftw.[/QUOTE]

The only worthwhile thing they serve.

I ate 4 of them last Sunday

[quote name='Eviltude']My tv is picking up Slumdog Millionaire. It just started :whee:.[/QUOTE]

I just got done watching that again on Blu-Ray. It is a great movie.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Why did you go after absolutely everybody shit on it, StarKnightX?[/QUOTE]

Because I had a free ticket to see it , and didn't want to waste it. :|

Actually I had 2 , I got my dad to go with me (since I couldn't find anyone at work that wanted to go). He liked it , which isn't a big surprise. :/

Ugh. I want to play some Gears 2 on the double XP weekend, but my damn internet won't let me.

It will run just fine, completely lag free for like 20 minutes, and then suddenly start lagging like a bitch, disconnecting me from Live and my whole internet goes down for about 5-10 minutes.

What the hell? It has done this exact same thing on three different occasions now.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Who's your ISP, budge?[/QUOTE]

Cobalt Broadband. A shitty rural telecommunications grant funded ISP.

I am thinking it has to do with this router maybe? I haven't played any games on XBL since I got. Maybe something particularly with QoS? I set it so that the Xbox 360 would be given priority.

[quote name='lordwow']II >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IV

For real.[/QUOTE]
"Hello computer." > "KAAAAAHHHHNNN!!!!"

Arghhh, my back.

First when I tried to sleep last night, my back kept hurting. Found out the only way to sleep without it hurting was to sleep on my stomach and my head tilted to my left side. Now whenever I sneeze, it feels like Im gonna throw my back out.

I hate when my allergies start giving me hell. I sneezed so hard earlier it felt like my whole body was tingling, like being shocked or something.

edit- Around here I hear Star Track a lot.

[quote name='darthbudge']Cobalt Broadband. A shitty rural telecommunications grant funded ISP.

I am thinking it has to do with this router maybe? I haven't played any games on XBL since I got. Maybe something particularly with QoS? I set it so that the Xbox 360 would be given priority.[/QUOTE]

Do a Google search to see if they have a history of capping.

Try resetting your router. If that doesn't work, maybe make your 360 a DMZ too. Or open ports or something if you don't want to make a DMZ, this that's often kinda overkill (but possibly easier).

[quote name='Liquid 2']Do a Google search to see if they have a history of capping.

Try resetting your router. If that doesn't work, maybe make your 360 a DMZ too. Or open ports or something if you don't want to make a DMZ, this that's often kinda overkill (but possibly easier).[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I already tried resetting my router. I don't have the ports forwarded or anything, but that shouldn't cause my internet to crash completely.

Oh, the whole connection shits itself? What happens if you do something bandwidth intensive like use usenet or torrent stream HD video?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Supernatural is such a $$$ show.

Supernatural finale >>>>> Lost finale[/QUOTE]

I still have to watch that. It sucks that the CW takes forever to put their shows up for streaming, though.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Oh, the whole connection shits itself? What happens if you do something high traffic like use usenet or torrent stream HD video?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the whole connection goes down.

Nothing happens. I downloaded the Windows 7 RC1 via torrents the other day and it downloaded just fine.

I also downloaded a bunch of Fallout 3 DLC from XBL like a week ago and it was just fine then too. Either something happened with my connection or my router since then, or there is something specific about playing Gears 2 that it doesn't like.

When I get a chance I will try playing CoD4 or Halo 3 and see what happens.

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, the whole connection goes down.

Nothing happens. I downloaded the Windows 7 RC1 via torrents the other day and it downloaded just fine.

I also downloaded a bunch of Fallout 3 DLC from XBL like a week ago and it was just fine then too. Either something happened with my connection or my router since then, or there is something specific about playing Gears 2 that it doesn't like.

When I get a chance I will try playing CoD4 or Halo 3 and see what happens.[/QUOTE]

Definitely try the other games. Calling the techies might be a good idea.

Did you google to check if they might cap you?

[quote name='ck64']welcome to summer l2[/QUOTE]:)

Got time to let me try out that enchantress later? I'd be down in like 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back