The "Don't be a tool and make Cheapy look like a fool" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']I am so not reading that. i'm about to order Naruto 3 and a Actionreplay.

Oh, in other news, I found that that I have been accepted to DigiPen's Bachelor of Real Time Interactive Simulation. If I go, you may be playing my game ina few years.[/quote]

DigiPen's Bachelor of Real Time Interactive Simulation? Is that some nerdspeak for getting laid?[/quote]

I dont think the terms nerd and laid can even be in the same sentence.[/quote]

It's a fancy way of saying game design. It looks better on a diploma.[/quote]

I know I saw some digipen related articles in nintendo power, congrats man.[/quote]

Cool, we got two future game designers in the OTT. You should come down here, who can beat the combo of the Penguin and the Tanuki? We'd be unstoppable.[/quote]

Well, not as unstoppable as the pWo, but still....[/quote]

Shut up, bitch!!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Man, the show is halfway over and I'
m atill waiting for Wayne Brady to make his entrance.

Edit: HAHAHAHa.. HE finally showed up. With that goofy glue on his forehead. Trying to look all menacing as a bad guy but with that, "What the hell am I doing here" look.[/quote]

Hahaha, just as I read this post, my friend sent me a bunch of screen captures of it. BWAAAAHAHAHA!

If I wasn't already sick I would have gotten ill LAUGHING!

That was just sad. You've just watched Wayne Brady's carrer fall through a manhole and die.

And I thought that after his skit on Chapelle he had a chance at a revival. The man actually does have some talent. Guess not the right kind.

I didn't know when you equipped the Alucart Mail, Sheild, and Sword, you got a +30 bonus to luck! I find new stuff out everyday on SoTN!

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']I am so not reading that. i'm about to order Naruto 3 and a Actionreplay.

Oh, in other news, I found that that I have been accepted to DigiPen's Bachelor of Real Time Interactive Simulation. If I go, you may be playing my game ina few years.[/quote]

DigiPen's Bachelor of Real Time Interactive Simulation? Is that some nerdspeak for getting laid?[/quote]

I know I saw some digipen related articles in nintendo power, congrats man.[/quote]

Cool, we got two future game designers in the OTT. You should come down here, who can beat the combo of the Penguin and the Tanuki? We'd be unstoppable.[/quote]

that is because the

pWo is Just Too SWEEEEET!!

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']I am so not reading that. i'm about to order Naruto 3 and a Actionreplay.

that is because the

pWo is Just Too SWEEEEET!![/quote]

HELL YEAH! We hold all the gold!

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I didn't know when you equipped the Alucart Mail, Sheild, and Sword, you got a +30 bonus to luck! I find new stuff out everyday on SoTN![/quote]

I really need to get this game...I fucking need to play it.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']I am so not reading that. i'm about to order Naruto 3 and a Actionreplay.

that is because the

pWo is Just Too SWEEEEET!![/quote]

HELL YEAH! We hold all the gold![/quote]

*smashes chair on Morbo's head* You talk when I tell you to, bitch!

I ended up picking up a copy of Doshin the Giant the UK version on ebay... new for $28 shipped. There is another copy about that price brand new as well.

[quote name='karsh'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I didn't know when you equipped the Alucart Mail, Sheild, and Sword, you got a +30 bonus to luck! I find new stuff out everyday on SoTN![/quote]

I really need to get this game...I shaq-fuing need to play it.[/quote]

Don't use the Masamune. High attack, but -30 defense.

If you really want a challenge on SoTN, use the Tyrfing Sword:

Tyrfing - Cursed dark sword. Sword; Atk-30; Bloody; Average
C1/2: None
Other: It's possible to lower your Attack Power below 0 with this Weapon. If
this happens, the Tryfing will simply pass through enemies, inflicting no
damage. A great way to handicap yourself, if you're into that sort of thing.
Utterly worthless otherwise.
Overall Rating: No Stars - Only useful if you're handicapping yourself.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']If you really want a challenge on SoTN, use the Tyrfing Sword:

Overall Rating: No Stars - Only useful if you're handicapping yourself.[/quote]

I first need to find the game before I can challenge myself :wink:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I ended up picking up a copy of Doshin the Giant the UK version on ebay... new for $28 shipped. There is another copy about that price brand new as well.[/quote]

Nice deal! :D

[quote name='karsh'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']If you really want a challenge on SoTN, use the Tyrfing Sword:

I first need to find the game before I can challenge myself :wink:[/quote]

:lol: It's $9.99 at Blockbuster.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']If you really want a challenge on SoTN, use the Tyrfing Sword:

:lol: It's $9.99 at Blockbuster.[/quote]

My Blockbusters all suck ass. I have yet to see this game there. Though I may be finding my own way to get it right now.

[quote name='karsh'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']If you really want a challenge on SoTN, use the Tyrfing Sword:

My Blockbusters all suck ass. I have yet to see this game there. Though I may be finding my own way to get it right now.[/quote]

Last time I saw it at BB, it was $15. If it is $10, I'll make sure to find it somewhere.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']If you really want a challenge on SoTN, use the Tyrfing Sword:

My Blockbusters all suck ass. I have yet to see this game there. Though I may be finding my own way to get it right now.[/quote]

Last time I saw it at BB, it was $15. If it is $10, I'll make sure to find it somewhere.[/quote]

It says it is $14.99 on the wrapper of the game, but when they ring it up, it comes up as $9.99.

Ive yet to finish sorcerer hunters, its such a bad anime I dont even want to finish watching it but I only have two disks left, maybe it will get better.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='Mouse']The Mouse enters the OTT.

Yet, it appears a conversation just ended. In true OTT form, I'll introduce something that has nothing to do with previous conversation.

Now, Morbid, you just admited to being a whore. Want to expound? More info on the where/when/price of your whoring, and whether a cheapass would be able to afford your services?[/quote]

I think the better question would be what genders he...um, services. :shock:

Or, if ZL shows up, what species...[/quote]

If you need instructions on how to go about that, I've got a mating faq for several species, horses included.[/quote]

Speaking of which if a horse and dolphin were to have sex and they both came at the same time, who would get thrown back the farthest?[/quote]

I'm gonna have to say the Dolphin, a horse's ejaculation is one of the most powerful things on Earth.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']If you really want a challenge on SoTN, use the Tyrfing Sword:

Last time I saw it at BB, it was $15. If it is $10, I'll make sure to find it somewhere.[/quote]

It says it is $14.99 on the wrapper of the game, but when they ring it up, it comes up as $9.99.[/quote]

That was back in August, so I don't think it was cheaper then.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']If you really want a challenge on SoTN, use the Tyrfing Sword:

It says it is $14.99 on the wrapper of the game, but when they ring it up, it comes up as $9.99.[/quote]

That was back in August, so I don't think it was cheaper then.[/quote]

Well that's how it was at mine a couple of nights ago. It was marked $14.99, but rang up at $9.99. Came to $10.59 total, with tax.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Ive yet to finish sorcerer hunters, its such a bad anime I dont even want to finish watching it but I only have two disks left, maybe it will get better.[/quote]
Sorcerer Hunters is an acquired taste. I love it... it's part of that fantasy genre I like... but we don't have the same taste.

[quote name='Moxio']Wow, the pen tool can turn crappy, 60x60 images into a beautiful, 800x600 wallpaper.[/quote]

IF you know how to use it.

MAN IS THIS PISSING ME OFF! I can't get the Ring of Varda from the Paranthropus!

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Moxio']Wow, the pen tool can turn crappy, 60x60 images into a beautiful, 800x600 wallpaper.[/quote]

MAN IS THIS PISSING ME OFF! I can't get the Ring of Varda from the Paranthropus![/quote]

No kidding. I had to redraw this entire image because of those stupid scanlines:

rufisss2zo.jpg

But, Pen Tool does it again! :D

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Moxio']Wow, the pen tool can turn crappy, 60x60 images into a beautiful, 800x600 wallpaper.[/quote]

MAN IS THIS PISSING ME OFF! I can't get the Ring of Varda from the Paranthropus![/quote]

No kidding. I had to redraw this entire image because of those stupid scanlines:

rufisss2zo.jpg

But, Pen Tool does it again! :D[/quote]

One of these days, you will have to teach me the art of the Pen Tool.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Moxio']Wow, the pen tool can turn crappy, 60x60 images into a beautiful, 800x600 wallpaper.[/quote]

rufisss2zo.jpg

But, Pen Tool does it again! :D[/quote]

OMFGROFLOLBBQ! Nice.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Moxio, I think you're just the god of photoshop... that's all.[/quote]

:oops: Not God, but I do have a bit of experience.

[quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Ive yet to finish sorcerer hunters, its such a bad anime I dont even want to finish watching it but I only have two disks left, maybe it will get better.[/quote]
Sorcerer Hunters is an acquired taste. I love it... it's part of that fantasy genre I like... but we don't have the same taste.[/quote]

I didn't think it was totally awful and had some interesting characters. It was an average fantasy anime I guess, it had alot of sexuality too which seemed odd and overkill in the end. However I only ever watched that OVa DVD though so i don't really know what the TV series is really like I guess.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell'][quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Ive yet to finish sorcerer hunters, its such a bad anime I dont even want to finish watching it but I only have two disks left, maybe it will get better.[/quote]
Sorcerer Hunters is an acquired taste. I love it... it's part of that fantasy genre I like... but we don't have the same taste.[/quote]

I didn't think it was totally awful and had some interesting characters. It was an average fantasy anime I guess, it had alot of sexuality too which seemed odd and overkill in the end. However I only ever watched that OVa DVD though so i don't really know what the TV series is really like I guess.[/quote]
Slayers is my favorite anime... so Sorcerer Hunters falls into the same genre so I tend to like it.
Of course anime has advanced so much that I'm starting to like many of the newer series better... like Scrapped Princess is heavenly.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='AngellicLulu']Moxio, I think you're just the god of photoshop... that's all.[/quote]

:oops: Not God, but I do have a bit of experience.[/quote]
Well you're a god to me. :notworth:
All hail Moxio, the creator of beautiful photoshop works of art!

[quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='AngellicLulu']Moxio, I think you're just the god of photoshop... that's all.[/quote]

:oops: Not God, but I do have a bit of experience.[/quote]
Well you're a god to me. :notworth:
All hail Moxio, the creator of beautiful photoshop works of art![/quote]

Hells yeah!

They're sure as hell better than mine!

(Not like it's that hard to do better than mine)

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']All hail the Penguin, most undeserving of the glorious tablet![/quote]

Hey man, don't put yourself down. You'll improve like crazy if you try hard enough. Work hard, and you'll be kicking my ass at making 'tars in no time.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I need freakin graphics programs and tools. I used to draw all the time but now I don't do anything of the sort.[/quote]

Do you have a DA account? Why not upload some of your older art?

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='AngellicLulu']I need freakin graphics programs and tools. I used to draw all the time but now I don't do anything of the sort.[/quote]

Do you have a DA account? Why not upload some of your older art?[/quote]

The first person that I did not preieviously know added me to their watch list. Took me over 400 page views to do it.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']:sniff: all I have is paint on my computer and I still manage to make crappy pictures with it.[/quote]

You should try paint.net. Its free and a great program. Perfect for resizing pictures to avi size. Extemely easy to use.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='AngellicLulu']I need freakin graphics programs and tools. I used to draw all the time but now I don't do anything of the sort.[/quote]

Do you have a DA account? Why not upload some of your older art?[/quote]
my art's pen and paper... I did once scan some in and use paint to color them in crappily. I did get some of my art in a local paper (mainly cause I drew pokemon and they had an article on pokemon) I have no idea where my disk with my comp. pics are.
But no I do not have a DA account.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='AngellicLulu']:sniff: all I have is paint on my computer and I still manage to make crappy pictures with it.[/quote]

You should try paint.net. Its free and a great program. Perfect for resizing pictures to avi size. Extemely easy to use.[/quote]
thanks I'll look into it.

GIMP is actually nearly identical to Photoshop, but much more cluttered (IMO). I've heard it's good if you can handle it, so if you'd like a hardcore program like PS, go for GIMP.

[quote name='Moxio']GIMP is actually nearly identical to Photoshop, but much more cluttered (IMO). I've heard it's good if you can handle it, so if you'd like a hardcore program like PS, go for GIMP.[/quote]

I couldn't handle it. :(

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='Moxio']GIMP is actually nearly identical to Photoshop, but much more cluttered (IMO). I've heard it's good if you can handle it, so if you'd like a hardcore program like PS, go for GIMP.[/quote]

I couldn't handle it. :([/quote]
yeah, I rather guilt someone into doing it for me ;)

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='Moxio']GIMP is actually nearly identical to Photoshop, but much more cluttered (IMO). I've heard it's good if you can handle it, so if you'd like a hardcore program like PS, go for GIMP.[/quote]

I couldn't handle it. :([/quote]

When first installed, all of its crap is thrown around everywhere, so you need to configurize everything to your liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back