The "Don't be a tool and make Cheapy look like a fool" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

My friend's friends apparently don't want me to ever D&D with them because they know that between me and him, we're gonna do some dumbass stuff. Like a ninja who spent all of his time training, so he never properly learned a language, so all he can say is "Hai". Thus, no matter what anyone says to him, he just would go "Hai!"

Or the ninja with Tourettes. Imagine him trying to sneak up and kill anyone.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']American Hot Rod is hilarious.

Bunch of old people were mooning the trains as they past by[/quote]

:puke: Last thing I want to see if saggy white skin on someone's rear.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']All hail the Penguin, most undeserving of the glorious tablet![/quote]

Or you could just give it to me...[/quote]

I'll give Sneaky $5 for it! :cool:

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']All hail the Penguin, most undeserving of the glorious tablet![/quote]

I'll give Sneaky $5 for it! :cool:[/quote]

7.75!

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']All hail the Penguin, most undeserving of the glorious tablet![/quote]

7.75![/quote]

$12.43, and I'll even pay the shipping costs!

[quote name='karsh']LOL

My friend's friends apparently don't want me to ever D&D with them because they know that between me and him, we're gonna do some dumbass stuff. Like a ninja who spent all of his time training, so he never properly learned a language, so all he can say is "Hai". Thus, no matter what anyone says to him, he just would go "Hai!"

Or the ninja with Tourettes. Imagine him trying to sneak up and kill anyone.[/quote]
I was a NG Druid that charmed a Warg (golblinwolf) which is CE but I was so damn lucky I rolled perfect 20 so the thing actually became my companion. Even though we were a strange team it worked.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']All hail the Penguin, most undeserving of the glorious tablet![/quote]

7.75![/quote]

One gillion dollars!

Sir there is no such thing as one gillion dollars

Oh.....one billion dollars!

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='CaseyRyback']American Hot Rod is hilarious.

Bunch of old people were mooning the trains as they past by[/quote]

:puke: Last thing I want to see if saggy white skin on someone's rear.[/quote]

it is covered up.

they made the young guy the official fan guy to dry the letters on their ass.

and someone make a new one

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']All hail the Penguin, most undeserving of the glorious tablet![/quote]

7.75![/quote]

One gillion dollars!

Sir there is no such thing as one gillion dollars

Oh.....one billion dollars![/quote]

Oh, shaq-fu this, I'll just buy the damned tablet for $400. :lol:

[quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='karsh']LOL

Or the ninja with Tourettes. Imagine him trying to sneak up and kill anyone.[/quote]
I was a NG Druid that charmed a Warg (golblinwolf) which is CE but I was so damn lucky I rolled perfect 20 so the thing actually became my companion. Even though we were a strange team it worked.[/quote]

LOL

The ultimate thing I want to make now is a Half-Orc using two of the biggest swords that exist. He'd be like the ninja, in the fact that he only knows a few words. Most important though to him would be the words "Zug zug!"

[quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777']I cant wait till my excel saga arrives at work, Im gonna leave early to go back and watch it.[/quote]
Puuchu?[/quote]

Due to the FYE anime sale I kept going back to the store to get anime like every other day, naturally I got friendly with a few clerks and they offered me a partime job. So I go there 4 to 9 since its relatively close by to campus and its a fun job, plus I get discounts on all the anime I ordered. Its just until I go back to brooklyn and get my old job.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Pain of a thousand years!!![/quote]

Care to share the pain?[/quote]

You don't watch Naruto so I'll have to explain it.

Hidden Leaf Ancient Taijutsu Supreme Technique: A Thousand Years of Pain
A very simple Taijutsu technique with a very over-dramatised name. Forcefully plunges the user's finger into the vicinity of the victim's rectal regions. Sakura dubbed it the "Super Powerful Ass-Poke".

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777']I cant wait till my excel saga arrives at work, Im gonna leave early to go back and watch it.[/quote]
Puuchu?[/quote]

Due to the FYE anime sale I kept going back to the store to get anime like every other day, naturally I got friendly with a few clerks and they offered me a partime job. So I go there 4 to 9 since its relatively close by to campus and its a fun job, plus I get discounts on all the anime I ordered. Its just until I go back to brooklyn and get my old job.[/quote]
They just released a Puuchu cap and I want it!

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Moxio']Who wants the new OTT?[/quote]

Pain of a Thousand Years OTT!!!! for me?[/quote]
sounds good

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Moxio']Who wants the new OTT?[/quote]

Pain of a Thousand Years OTT!!!! for me?[/quote]

Ill take it once everyone has had a go at it.

Or maybe once I hit 4000 posts ill make my 4000th post an OTT

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Do it already, or I will. Don't you know the server's about to crash! :rofl:[/quote]

I feel it shaking, ITS THE END OF THE fuckING WORLD, right and you said you would fuck me so lets get with the love makin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back