The "Don't be a tool and make Cheapy look like a fool" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='karsh']
Sarutobi is the third, Sandaime is the fourth. Though I think that the villagers still haven't really accepted Naruto. He's only been accepted by the few who know him. I feel Sasuke could have gotten rid of this loneliness he claims is so painful if he looked around him ever. There are a shitload of people who care about him. Yeah, it's not the same as family, but still. He has at least Ino and Sakura who love him. He has Kakashi who seems to be taking on a bit of the father role in Sasuke's life. He has Naruto, who not only is his ultimate rival, but also his best friend. I just feel that Sasuke could be so much more than he is right now. I still like him, but I can't take all his angst at this point in the story.[/quote]

Sandaime is the same as the third. In Japanese san = 3. I don't know if the name of the 4th was ever given, though. Maybe you're right though about Sasuke. Naruto seems to be taking his problems in stride, and I guess Sasuke could learn to do so too. Hopefully future episodes will redeem Sasuke in the eyes of everyone.[/quote]

I was just lied to/confused my Daime's. Sandaime was the only one I could remember. I just remembered what they (The same scary people who insist SasuNaru will happen) call the fourth. He's Yondaime. I couldn't find anything cause I could have sworn it was Hodaime, and when I looked up Sandaime, I got a picture of the Fourth, so I just assumed it was right. My bad. I did mean the Fourth in any case. And I just read the weirdest theory ever involving Naruto and the Fourth. That the Fourth's sealing jutsu he used was one that cause him to ingest the Kyuubi's soul, and end up being reborn, as Naruto. That's just kinda weird...Though it would explain somethings.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='Mouse']The Mouse enters the OTT.

Yet, it appears a conversation just ended. In true OTT form, I'll introduce something that has nothing to do with previous conversation.

Now, Morbid, you just admited to being a whore. Want to expound? More info on the where/when/price of your whoring, and whether a cheapass would be able to afford your services?[/quote]

I think the better question would be what genders he...um, services. :shock:

Or, if ZL shows up, what species...[/quote]

I assumed that as a whore, he would be willing to ofrer his... services to anyone who meets the requirements I listed above (location, time, and financial compensation). After all, he IS a whore, it's his job.

[quote name='Mouse']The Mouse enters the OTT.

Yet, it appears a conversation just ended. In true OTT form, I'll introduce something that has nothing to do with previous conversation.

Now, Morbid, you just admited to being a whore. Want to expound? More info on the where/when/price of your whoring, and whether a cheapass would be able to afford your services?[/quote]

POST-Whore. I only sleep with one man- dcfox.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Mouse']The Mouse enters the OTT.

POST-Whore. I only sleep with one man- dcfox.[/quote]

Well, you sure know how to shoot someone down...

But OK, new topic... Am I the only one who doesn't give a crap about the superbowl? I mean, am I the only one who doesn't even plan on watching it?

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Mouse']The Mouse enters the OTT.

Ahhh sweetie, you do care

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Mouse']The Mouse enters the OTT.

Ahhh sweetie, you do care[/quote]

You bet!

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Mouse']The Mouse enters the OTT.

You bet![/quote]

Ewww, get a room you two!

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Mouse']The Mouse enters the OTT.

You bet![/quote]

Ewww, get a room you two![/quote]

:rofl:

oh gross

homo7pi.jpg

homo22zh.jpg

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='Mouse']The Mouse enters the OTT.

If you need instructions on how to go about that, I've got a mating faq for several species, horses included.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='Mouse']The Mouse enters the OTT.

If you need instructions on how to go about that, I've got a mating faq for several species, horses included.[/quote]

Speaking of which if a horse and dolphin were to have sex and they both came at the same time, who would get thrown back the farthest?

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='Mouse']The Mouse enters the OTT.

If you need instructions on how to go about that, I've got a mating faq for several species, horses included.[/quote]

Speaking of which if a horse and dolphin were to have sex and they both came at the same time, who would get thrown back the farthest?[/quote]

The gorrilla holding the *CENSORED MYSELF*

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Mouse']The Mouse enters the OTT.

ROFFLEUPAGUS!!!!!!!!!!
snuffleupagus.jpg

Guess whos back...back again.........yea its me, lets get it started in here.......I promise no more awful song references ever again.

I am so not reading that. i'm about to order Naruto 3 and a Actionreplay.

Oh, in other news, I found that that I have been accepted to DigiPen's Bachelor of Real Time Interactive Simulation. If I go, you may be playing my game ina few years.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I am so not reading that. i'm about to order Naruto 3 and a Actionreplay.

Oh, in other news, I found that that I have been accepted to DigiPen's Bachelor of Real Time Interactive Simulation. If I go, you may be playing my game ina few years.[/quote]

DigiPen's Bachelor of Real Time Interactive Simulation? Is that some nerdspeak for getting laid?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']I am so not reading that. i'm about to order Naruto 3 and a Actionreplay.

Oh, in other news, I found that that I have been accepted to DigiPen's Bachelor of Real Time Interactive Simulation. If I go, you may be playing my game ina few years.[/quote]

DigiPen's Bachelor of Real Time Interactive Simulation? Is that some nerdspeak for getting laid?[/quote]

I dont think the terms nerd and laid can even be in the same sentence.

I'm excited I just ordered a Cactuar plush... it's one of the few I need to add to my collection... while I was at it I ordered two namco lapel pins (they are random). I hope I get the Katamari Damacy pin or a Taiko drum master pin. If any of my fellow OTTers are interested in import games or game/anime merchandise I can help you find a good site, just PM... I would post it here but I don't want a bunch of people that just happen to read the OTTs to come and buy up all the plushes.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']I am so not reading that. i'm about to order Naruto 3 and a Actionreplay.

DigiPen's Bachelor of Real Time Interactive Simulation? Is that some nerdspeak for getting laid?[/quote]

I dont think the terms nerd and laid can even be in the same sentence.[/quote]

It's a fancy way of saying game design. It looks better on a diploma.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']I am so not reading that. i'm about to order Naruto 3 and a Actionreplay.

I have a life, a Girlfriend, a car, and a personality...and i Manage a comic shop. Anomalies do exist

I read in this months EGM that the Guy Game was pulled off the shelves b/c of one of the girls sueing them b/c she was 17 at the time of taping. :D

Man, I'm so tempted to buy this japanese import game from this UK site... it's used and it's like 35 dollars total (inc. shipping)... it's called Doshin the Giant... it's like just so weird!

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='AngellicLulu']Hey Sneaky, if you like Rock Lee check this out:
http://www.animebooks.com/naroleepi.html[/quote]

I don't like Lee in that way. i'm probably going to order the NAruto wristband along with my game.[/quote]
My BF loves his Naruto pillow. I guess I can see your point though. At least his pillow isn't like a face.

Oh yeah! TOnight I think Wayne brady gets to choke a bitch on Stargate.

When I saw him in the pronmos last week I laughed harder than I have in a month.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']I am so not reading that. i'm about to order Naruto 3 and a Actionreplay.

It's a fancy way of saying game design. It looks better on a diploma.[/quote]

I know I saw some digipen related articles in nintendo power, congrats man.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Man, I'm so tempted to buy this japanese import game from this UK site... it's used and it's like 35 dollars total (inc. shipping)... it's called Doshin the Giant... it's like just so weird![/quote]

Oooo, I want that one.

[quote name='Moxio']:lol: SnackyPengwin[/quote]

Buh?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Man, I'm so tempted to buy this japanese import game from this UK site... it's used and it's like 35 dollars total (inc. shipping)... it's called Doshin the Giant... it's like just so weird![/quote]

That was originnaly made for the N64 DD...and then ported to Gamecube. I hear its odd but really fun. It's on my list of things to own.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='AngellicLulu']Hey Sneaky, if you like Rock Lee check this out:
http://www.animebooks.com/naroleepi.html[/quote]

I don't like Lee in that way. i'm probably going to order the NAruto wristband along with my game.[/quote]

I was never a fan of anime apparel, the only anime related item I own thats apparel is my FF8 lionheart necklace and even that isnt anime really.

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='AngellicLulu']Man, I'm so tempted to buy this japanese import game from this UK site... it's used and it's like 35 dollars total (inc. shipping)... it's called Doshin the Giant... it's like just so weird![/quote]

That was originnaly made for the N64 DD...and then ported to Gamecube. I hear its odd but really fun. It's on my list of things to own.[/quote]

I heard about this game before GC was released and I kept praying for it to make it to the states but it never did and I was ever so furious.

Yay!

My order from eStarland shipped out yesterday, so there's a slight chance it'll get here by tomorrow, since I paid for extra shipping. Plus, the guy I made the trade for Valkyrie Profile and Battle for Middle Earth got the stuff I sent him today, and he's shipping out VP and BfME tomorrow! I'm gonna have me some packages soon!

[quote name='karsh']Yay!

My order from eStarland shipped out yesterday, so there's a slight chance it'll get here by tomorrow, since I paid for extra shipping. Plus, the guy I made the trade for Valkyrie Profile and Battle for Middle Earth got the stuff I sent him today, and he's shipping out VP and BfME tomorrow! I'm gonna have me some packages soon![/quote]
I hope you do get Naruto 3... you are going to love that game!

[quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='karsh']Yay!

My order from eStarland shipped out yesterday, so there's a slight chance it'll get here by tomorrow, since I paid for extra shipping. Plus, the guy I made the trade for Valkyrie Profile and Battle for Middle Earth got the stuff I sent him today, and he's shipping out VP and BfME tomorrow! I'm gonna have me some packages soon![/quote]
I hope you do get Naruto 3... you are going to love that game![/quote]

RPG, ACTION, what kind of game?

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='karsh']Yay!

RPG, ACTION, what kind of game?[/quote]

Fighting game. Supposed to be awesome, and even better when played with four players.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='AngellicLulu']Man, I'm so tempted to buy this japanese import game from this UK site... it's used and it's like 35 dollars total (inc. shipping)... it's called Doshin the Giant... it's like just so weird![/quote]

That was originnaly made for the N64 DD...and then ported to Gamecube. I hear its odd but really fun. It's on my list of things to own.[/quote]

I heard about this game before GC was released and I kept praying for it to make it to the states but it never did and I was ever so furious.[/quote]

Does it sound like "Black and White" to anyone else? It's not the same, but the basic premise - use enormous power for good or evil, and watch the effects unfold - isn't all that far removed from it...

That said, I would jump on the game if I had a Cube. Shame that I don't.

[quote name='karsh'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='karsh']Yay!

RPG, ACTION, what kind of game?[/quote]

Fighting game. Supposed to be awesome, and even better when played with four players.[/quote]
It so rocks.

Man, the show is halfway over and I'
m atill waiting for Wayne Brady to make his entrance.

Edit: HAHAHAHa.. HE finally showed up. With that goofy glue on his forehead. Trying to look all menacing as a bad guy but with that, "What the hell am I doing here" look.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']I am so not reading that. i'm about to order Naruto 3 and a Actionreplay.

I know I saw some digipen related articles in nintendo power, congrats man.[/quote]

Cool, we got two future game designers in the OTT. You should come down here, who can beat the combo of the Penguin and the Tanuki? We'd be unstoppable.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']I am so not reading that. i'm about to order Naruto 3 and a Actionreplay.

I know I saw some digipen related articles in nintendo power, congrats man.[/quote]

Cool, we got two future game designers in the OTT. You should come down here, who can beat the combo of the Penguin and the Tanuki? We'd be unstoppable.[/quote]

Well, not as unstoppable as the pWo, but still....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back