The "Don't be a tool and make Cheapy look like a fool" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=778664#778664

at least this guy goes the extra mile to try to get my name right![/quote]

I am so calling you CrashSpyroBandicootDragon from now on :rofl:[/quote]

Okay, good luck with that. It's better than if I chose my other screen name that I have.[/quote]

:rofl: Thats a LONG s/n.[/quote]

I should get it changed to that.[/quote]

*cough*The Successful Dropout*cough*[/quote]

There's been a few people to get their name changed.[/quote]

I know, but he's the one that sticks out the most to me.[/quote]

How did they get there name changed?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I fell asleep early tonight, good thing I woke up to make this one post. Night all.

EDIT: One last thing, who else now has 50 gmail invites? :shock:[/quote]

Not me, I have too many e-mail addresses already, so I don't ask or get any more. Night, sblymnl.

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=778664#778664

Okay, good luck with that. It's better than if I chose my other screen name that I have.[/quote]

How did they get there name changed?[/quote]

Probably PMed Cheapy.

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=778664#778664

How did they get there name changed?[/quote]

They ask Cheapy to do it.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Ledhed']Crash, that is most certainly NOT the best picure evar. Damn your eyes.[/quote]

:rofl: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/quote]

Just for that, I'm going on another Yablonski spree. You all have Morbid to thank for the harrowing images that will soon destroy your mental constructs of what humanity should be and what it actually is.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Ledhed']Crash, that is most certainly NOT the best picure evar. Damn your eyes.[/quote]

Just for that, I'm going on another Yablonski spree. You all have Morbid to thank for the harrowing images that will soon destroy your mental constructs of what humanity should be and what it actually is.[/quote]

:rofl: Yay! You got one score point.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Ledhed']Crash, that is most certainly NOT the best picure evar. Damn your eyes.[/quote]

Just for that, I'm going on another Yablonski spree. You all have Morbid to thank for the harrowing images that will soon destroy your mental constructs of what humanity should be and what it actually is.[/quote]

:rofl: MY PLAN WORKED!

Everyone was having a good time until this guy showed up.

page-153-06.jpg

Are you happy now Morbid?

Don't even begin to think I'm finished.

Assimilate.

page-158-04.jpg

Make your time.

And BandicootDragon666 or whatever, don't even try. That pic is weak sauce compared to the freaks that Yablonski brings to the table.

[quote name='Ledhed']Everyone was having a good time until this guy showed up.

page-153-06.jpg

Are you happy now Morbid?

Don't even begin to think I'm finished.[/quote]

:rofl: Yes I am. You are falling into the palm of my hand.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']
6fingers.jpg

Take that Morbo4Lite!!!!![/quote]

:rofl: The 6 fingers![/quote]

He'll tickle you more than you've ever been tickled.

An E.T. joke is just too easy.

page-161-03.jpg

And you can totally tell that Morbid is on 56k; I was about 4 pics in by the time he had seen the first.

[quote name='Ledhed']I hurt. Thine soul, it mopeth about.

page-159-05.jpg
[/quote]

That looks like my brothers ex, except place MASSIVE amounts of hair where the tats are.

Ok, I'm not gonna lead this into the next page. One page of Cliff is more than enough. Just remember that I had no choice. Sometimes things just have to happen.

[quote name='Ledhed']Ok, I'm not gonna lead this into the next page. One page of Cliff is more than enough. Just remember that I had no choice. Sometimes things just have to happen.[/quote]

I told you, you fell right into the palm of my hand! My plan worked to perfection1

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Ledhed']Ok, I'm not gonna lead this into the next page. One page of Cliff is more than enough. Just remember that I had no choice. Sometimes things just have to happen.[/quote]

I told you, you fell right into the palm of my hand! My plan worked to perfection1[/quote]

Oh no! Morbo's using logic! Run!!!

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Ledhed']Ok, I'm not gonna lead this into the next page. One page of Cliff is more than enough. Just remember that I had no choice. Sometimes things just have to happen.[/quote]

I told you, you fell right into the palm of my hand! My plan worked to perfection1[/quote]

Oh no! Morbo's using logic! Run!!![/quote]

:rofl: See? It is causing hysteria!

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Ledhed']Ok, I'm not gonna lead this into the next page. One page of Cliff is more than enough. Just remember that I had no choice. Sometimes things just have to happen.[/quote]

:rofl: See? It is causing hysteria![/quote]

I need a Adult.
I need a Adult.

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Ledhed']Ok, I'm not gonna lead this into the next page. One page of Cliff is more than enough. Just remember that I had no choice. Sometimes things just have to happen.[/quote]

I need a Adult.
I need a Adult.[/quote]

Look at what you've caused!!!

panic.jpg

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Ledhed']Ok, I'm not gonna lead this into the next page. One page of Cliff is more than enough. Just remember that I had no choice. Sometimes things just have to happen.[/quote]

I need a Adult.
I need a Adult.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Look at what you've caused!!!

BIG RED X[/quote]

I can't. :wink:

Goddamn I'm funny.[/quote]

Take a look at this awesome pic I found..... :twisted:

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Ledhed']Ok, I'm not gonna lead this into the next page. One page of Cliff is more than enough. Just remember that I had no choice. Sometimes things just have to happen.[/quote]

I need a Adult.
I need a Adult.[/quote]

Look at what you've caused!!!

panic.jpg
[/quote]

YES!

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Look at what you've caused!!!

BIG RED X[/quote]

I can't. :wink:

Goddamn I'm funny.[/quote]

:rofl: yes you are!

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Hmm I see it.

LEDHED IS GAY[/quote]

You can't fool me.[/quote]

Don't force me to past that other pic that you've seen.... :twisted:

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Hmm I see it.

LEDHED IS GAY[/quote]

Don't force me to past that other pic that you've seen.... :twisted:[/quote]

Do it. You're ass would be BAN'D faster than you can say Hot Chocolate. :wink:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Hmm I see it.

LEDHED IS GAY[/quote]

Don't force me to past that other pic that you've seen.... :twisted:[/quote]

Do it. You're ass would be BAN'D faster than you can say Hot Chocolate. :wink:[/quote]

I think you don't see where this edit-posting could lead and it's not a pretty thing. :wink:

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Hmm I see it.

STILL A BIG RED X[/quote]

:rofl:[/quote]

Welcome to 4 posts ago. :wink:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Hmm I see it.

Welcome to 4 posts ago. :wink:[/quote]

ROFFLES AND PANCAKES!

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Hmm I see it.

ROFFLES AND PANCAKES![/quote]

rofflehouse2sj.gif

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Hmm I see it.

ROFFLES AND PANCAKES![/quote]

rofflehouse2sj.gif
[/quote]

OMFGROFLMAO!

:rofl: NICE!

1 MorbidAngel4Life 252 15%
2 zionoverfire 238 14%
3 CrashSpyro123 205 12%
4 Kayden 176 11%
5 sblymnlcrymnl 161 10%
6 Scorch 145 9%
7 shrike4242 134 8%
8 WhipSmartBanky 128 8%
9 Trakan 120 7%
10 Rig 115 7%

w00t! Take that, Zion!

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']:rofl: NICE!

2 zionoverfire 238 14%
3 CrashSpyro123 205 12%
4 Kayden 176 11%
5 sblymnlcrymnl 161 10%
6 Scorch 145 9%
7 shrike4242 134 8%
8 WhipSmartBanky 128 8%
9 Trakan 120 7%
10 Rig 115 7%

w00t! Take that, Zion![/quote]

Ouch I feel the burn. :wink:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']:rofl: NICE!

2 zionoverfire 238 14%
3 CrashSpyro123 205 12%
4 Kayden 176 11%
5 sblymnlcrymnl 161 10%
6 Scorch 145 9%
7 shrike4242 134 8%
8 WhipSmartBanky 128 8%
9 Trakan 120 7%
10 Rig 115 7%

Ouch I feel the burn. :wink:[/quote]

:lol: I'm just messin man. You get that thing done for your friend?

courtesy of the penny-arcade forums. those chat threads consistently come up with the goofiest stuff known to bob vila. I oughta post more of them.

Day 1 of the OTT experience is over. I'm off to sleep, but tomorrows another day.

1up.gif

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']:rofl: NICE!

2 zionoverfire 238 14%
3 CrashSpyro123 205 12%
4 Kayden 176 11%
5 sblymnlcrymnl 161 10%
6 Scorch 145 9%
7 shrike4242 134 8%
8 WhipSmartBanky 128 8%
9 Trakan 120 7%
10 Rig 115 7%

:lol: I'm just messin man. You get that thing done for your friend?[/quote]

I'm about to give up, women are idiots. fuck'in hormone driven freaks.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']:rofl: NICE!

2 zionoverfire 238 14%
3 CrashSpyro123 205 12%
4 Kayden 176 11%
5 sblymnlcrymnl 161 10%
6 Scorch 145 9%
7 shrike4242 134 8%
8 WhipSmartBanky 128 8%
9 Trakan 120 7%
10 Rig 115 7%

:lol: I'm just messin man. You get that thing done for your friend?[/quote]

I'm about to give up, women are idiots. shaq-fu'in hormone driven freaks.[/quote]

:rofl: AGREED. but like Tom Arnold said in True Lies, "Women... Can't live with em, can't kill em."

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back